It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Paints over Mural depicting Them and Corporations as Murderers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

What a shock!

The NYPD, a police force receiving "donations" from JP Morgan and guilty of attacking innocent civilians on film - and trying to cover it up too - is threatening people when they are publicly outed...

I'm not surprised by this at all. I'm actually surprised that anyone else is surprised by this Mafia-like behavior.

I'm sure an apologist will be along any moment now to make excuses for the NYPD, pointing out that it's just (a lot of) bad apples, nothing to see here, the police are unfairly criticized etc, etc...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not surprised they pulled this murial, I personally think it is great.

We all know why it was pulled, I think it should have been handled legally though, if it's private property then it's up to the owner and no one else. I'd sue the police for criminal damage!

CX

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The way i see it.....if the police painted over it......you have a new blank canvas.

Spray away people, spray away.

How much paint and police time can they waste on re-painting this every other day?

CX.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Artist is an idiot.

If they (the big corporates) are murderers, why are THEY in coffins?

The artwork says "murderers" and then the corporates in coffins - doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As someone who enjoys to express his self though tagging I've gotta say that message was wonderful and really good inspiration for me. I'm gonna have to attempt a message like that in my next few works.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

The way i see it.....if the police painted over it......you have a new blank canvas.

I like you're thinking and since this is NY - I'm sure someone will do just that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join