It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Good points, most of them. I will add my thoughts -

1. Always follow the money. It is suspicious - You said 10k, but I thought the number was closer to 20k. Either way, he *could* have racked up credit cards. If he did I'm sure that information will be released. What we should watch out for is there is no further mention in the media about how he could afford so much in such a small window of time.

2. You keep saying "Testimony" but honestly it was just a witness account of the event. It's not really proof of anything - and witness account is always biased. Nobody's taken the stand yet, so we can't use what these witness say as evidence. Even after they take the stand and actually make real testimony, it still may not be very accurate. With that said, it is peculiar and we should keep an eye out to see if witness accounts corroborate or are all different.

3. This speakes pretty loudly. Does the official account state there were 2 gas masks recovered? Or is just the witness account that Holmes was wearing the gas mask when aprehended and yet we have a photo of a gas mask sitting on the ground outside the theater?

4. Radio comms again are largely up to interpretation and not reflective of the actual facts at hand. However, some of the things you wrote are very interesting like "Reports of people being thrown into a nondescript vehicle", etc. This needs more investigation.

5. Skipping this one, it's been covered by other posters

6. I've said this repeatedly. Why, if your intention is to be the character Joker, would you tell the police about your rigged apartment? The Joker always gave no quarter to anyone - especially police officers. If Holmes had gone mad, then one would think it was abornmal to be "out of character" as it were. He succesffuly mudered 12 innocent people - I would think a madman would be overjoyed at the prospect of wreaking havoc on police officers. Totally contradictory, and Holmes behavior after aphrension I think lends credibility to the Manchurian Candidate theory.

7. Interesting, I'll have to see if this is true.

8. Also true. One wonders...especially after Operation Fast and Furious came to light. We all know that members of the house would rather play partisan politics rather then get to the bottom of Fast and Furious (the democrats walking out on the holder contempt vote).
This tells me they care more about their own self then figuring out who seriously messed up and holding them accountable to provide the Terry family with some answers and solace. It also tells me that the Government would stop at nothing to further their own agenda.

9. I agree. If he had bought guns illegaly there wouldn't be any argument.

10. This is also interesting. We should keep our eyes open to the possibility that there were accomplises or maybe even CIA operatives working with Holmes up until the attack.
edit on 26-7-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'll bet when he saw the reality of what he did he had a moment of clarity possibly mixed with guilt

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10k in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within 2 months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

He could have had inheritance, a trust fund etc. and his parents were wealthy. Also loans and a grant. $10k is a fair amount to spend, but it's not that unreasonable.

Why is a Rich kid getting a grant anyway...just saying that really pisses me off this could have gone to a kid that can't afford school!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
if its all part of a plan and james holmes is in on it,,, what happens when people demand the death penalty?

i could imagine if it wasnt as bad,,, and they told him take the blame youll have a public trial and then we will whisk you away to your own private island for life,,,,,,

maybe thats whats up with the "insanity" stuff,,,, trying to get out of the death penalty

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I decided to do a little bit more photoshop investigating. I work as a graphic artist and in my professional opinion these are not the same people but definitely very close in features. Some things you cannot change with a facial expression; one example being where your eyebrow sits in compassion to your nose bridge. Or the amount of bag length under your eye (I know, I have distinct ones myself). The lips seem close but James' are thinner even if he were not to smile, especially since you can see the shadow from his lip meaning that's all of his lip, he is not squeezing them tightly together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
1. Aurora Colorado is the 33rd most camera surveyed city in the U.S, falling between New York City and Oklahoma City.

Yet we have no footage from that night. The shooting didnt take place outside, so lets see the video! All angles.

2 . Smart, young white kid gone bad. Perfect for instigating copy cat crimes

3. Purchased weapons legally like every other False Flag massacre suspect

4. Obama spoke IMMEDIATELY about the shooting. If i went into a movie theater right now and killed 12 people, would Obama have a speech ready by the next day?

5. Footage of James Holmes in court. His weird eye movements and and facial expressions would be easy to pull off for a well trained actor. They wanted to give the audience a "see, he is still crazy!" type of b.s.

6. The apartment plot was useless. Did he assume the police would just walk into his place and die via his gasoline tricks? No. Its all fake, and a tactic to pro-long the story.

7. WAKE UP SHEEP

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What did the man himself said. Did he say he was set up brainwashed or the like?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Check out these eye wittnesses accounts they only have buck shot wounds.

With photo
sinisterdreams.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've also been following this case since the day after the shooting simply because of all the plot holes in this story. I just stumbled upon this article though, James Holmes has apparently been complaining to the prison guards that "He has no idea why he is in jail." More signs pointing at mind control and such. I think someone definitely manipulated this man into committing these acts and there's no way this is just another nut bag loosing it. Anyway, here's the link to the article if anyone hasn't seen it.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good question. An AR-15 with a few upgrades can cost anywhere between $1000 and $1500. A hundred round drum another $120. Remington 870 shotgun-$400. Pistol-$900. 6000 rounds of ammo. Depends. If bought in bulk it would be cheaper. But still looking at probably $550 if it was the cheap stuff. $1500 to $2500 if it was high end personal defense ammo.

Gas mask- prices vary too much to be sure. Helmet- if it was a ballistic helmet maybe $200. Bullet proof vest-$400 to $800 maybe more depending on quality. Backpack-$50.

Its not that much of a stretch for him to have bought it himself. He probably had money in savings, stuff to sell off like TVs, watches, jewelry, game systems, etc...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There's been some very interesting speculation about his father and all everyone can keep talking about is the official story. I think we can all assume it's questionable. Or at least it's safe to say there are plenty of points being made as to why one can feel that way. So can we move on?

Let's assume the man in the photos and court room are James Holmes (I'm a graphics professional too, but his left ear is exactly the same in all photos) so let's look at his dad, Robert Holmes. The man linked to the LinkedIn page in previous posts in this thread looks an awful lot like the man in TMZ's photo of Holmes' father arriving in CO. If you want to do photo comparisons I'd like to hear opinions on those.

Otherwise we're treading water debating the fishiness of the OS. The UN is set to vote on gun control and a major story about LIBOR just broke in the UK relating to monetary fraud this guys dad develops software to investigate it for a company linked to the DoD and DARPA.

Cheers,
CM

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe that when he received the phone call n stepped outside he propped the door open for his accomplice to come in and committ those murders. The key eye witnesses that gave detailed description of Holmes couldnt have gave a description simply because when a person is wearing a gas mask you can see there face to actually kno who's doing what. His accomplice must have bought the ticket to gain access to the theatre and once inside he will have access to the emergency exit. Entering through the front of the theatre would've just made everyone aware of what was going on. So if he did have an accomplice he could've easily swapped out with him when he stepped out.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I saw a lot wrong with this whole story and it has parallels with Port Arthur. The list clearly raises some very good questions that contradict the official version.

Prior to this happening I believe the Obama administration was pushing for gun reforms as was Prime Minister Howard in Australia before the Port Arthur massacre.

It is about disarming the public, make no bones about it. Look forward to more of this until public opinion sways the manufactured way.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

Good question. An AR-15 with a few upgrades can cost anywhere between $1000 and $1500. A hundred round drum another $120. Remington 870 shotgun-$400. Pistol-$900. 6000 rounds of ammo. Depends. If bought in bulk it would be cheaper. But still looking at probably $550 if it was the cheap stuff. $1500 to $2500 if it was high end personal defense ammo.

Gas mask- prices vary too much to be sure. Helmet- if it was a ballistic helmet maybe $200. Bullet proof vest-$400 to $800 maybe more depending on quality. Backpack-$50.

Its not that much of a stretch for him to have bought it himself. He probably had money in savings, stuff to sell off like TVs, watches, jewelry, game systems, etc...

How much for tear gas per cannister? From what we are told 2 were set off.

Where would he have bough them from?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by l3fty
I decided to do a little bit more photoshop investigating. I work as a graphic artist and in my professional opinion these are not the same people but definitely very close in features. Some things you cannot change with a facial expression; one example being where your eyebrow sits in compassion to your nose bridge. Or the amount of bag length under your eye (I know, I have distinct ones myself). The lips seem close but James' are thinner even if he were not to smile, especially since you can see the shadow from his lip meaning that's all of his lip, he is not squeezing them tightly together.

What I've been trying to say.

Can do this also with his AFF profile picture?

I have serious doubts that's him as well.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72

With photo

Finally an eyewitnesses account that I can believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by l3fty

Perhaps this analysis would only work in the western world
What about the middle east with all the beards and mustaches ?
They shoot people left and right ...up and down...above and beyond...
All this facial psychoanalysis is to justify someone's career and encourage the college grads. If you work with INTERPOL, you'll know that they come in all sizes, shapes, types and colours/colors

edit on 26-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

1. Aurora Colorado is the 33rd most camera surveyed city in the U.S, falling between New York City and Oklahoma City.

Yet we have no footage from that night. The shooting didnt take place outside, so lets see the video! All angles.

2 . Smart, young white kid gone bad. Perfect for instigating copy cat crimes

3. Purchased weapons legally like every other False Flag massacre suspect

4. Obama spoke IMMEDIATELY about the shooting. If i went into a movie theater right now and killed 12 people, would Obama have a speech ready by the next day?

5. Footage of James Holmes in court. His weird eye movements and and facial expressions would be easy to pull off for a well trained actor. They wanted to give the audience a "see, he is still crazy!" type of b.s.

6. The apartment plot was useless. Did he assume the police would just walk into his place and die via his gasoline tricks? No. Its all fake, and a tactic to pro-long the story.

7. WAKE UP SHEEP

You and people like you remind me of angsty emo teens who dress in black, and make fun of everyone else for being sheep.. and yet they are like all the other emo people out there. You are a conspiracy theorist.. so everyone else is a a sheep if they don't share your viewpoints. Which by the way, are very illogical and none of them are based in fact, but theory and conjunction.

For example: What does being the 33rd most most camera surveyed city have to do with it? I've not been in a single theater in Denver or Aurora that had a camera. Outside, there is pretty much nothing across the street from where he would have parked. I've driven by that theater countless times on the way to the mall right across from it. It sits at an angle - in the rear, there is nothing, and it's difficult to see from any angle. Why would there be a camera pointing at the back of the theater? Your first point is ridiculous. Because of a cities ranking for cameras, it means there MUST be cameras pointing at everything? Please..

Purchasing guns legally is the easiest way to get them. I certainly don't know any black market arms dealers. I imagine most college kids don't either. It IS easy to buy guns legally. Why would someone look for an illegal means to obtain them when you can legally buy them without any problem?

The Presidents administration can probably come up with a speech within MINUTES of an event. I find it hilarious that you think they are so inept that they can't come up with a speech overnight.

So his appearance in court - to you, the conspiracy minded "non sheep," it's proof.. because an actor could do it? Seriously?

What a ridiculous comment. An insane person could also pull that off.. which is what this guy is.

The guy warned the police about the rigged apartment. Why? Because he is nuts, as stated before. It's your ill-informed, non-logical opinion it a "fake," please provide some sort of proof other than your incredibly biased opinion on why you think so.

The funniest thing about all these events: to some of you conspiracy folks, they are ALL FAKE. All rigged. All with an agenda. And there is apparently no such thing as a clinically insane person who would do this sort of thing. Just like there are no natural disasters any longer (they are all created by the evil NWO), no real plane crashes, no real wars.. nothing is real to you. Yes.. I agree.. someone is a sheep.. someone is living a fantasy.. and it's not us.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72

With photo

I find this storey a bit odd! She ran out of the cinema, got into her car, realised she was bleeding from buckshot wounds then said this....

I grabbed his phone and turned it on, after we established that we needed to go ask the cop around the corner for directions to a hospital. I was going to call 911 about what happened, but after we saw a police car come barreling around a corner, towards the theater, we knew that wasn’t necessary- which was fine because, at this point, I was in total agony.

There’s no way I could have even dialed those three numbers. I had never, ever felt pain like that before in my entire life. No matter how I positioned my arm, I couldn’t seem to find any comfort whatsoever. I had even tried biting down on my jacket to dull the pain. Nothing helped and all I could do was yell and hyperventilate. I don’t think I have ever felt so helpless.

The police officer said that he would flag down a firetruck or ambulance so that a paramedic could take a look at me. The only thing I could say or think was that I wanted the pain to go away. He flagged down an ambulance and the paramedics came to look at me.

So she was ok to get her boyfriends phone out and turn it on but could not call 9/11 because she was in too much pain? Her boyfriend could have also called?

The she saw a police car around the corner and he said he would flag down a firetruck? So she can see around corners, and firetrucks attend shootings?

She was shot a long range, and had a minor injury compared to most that got shot, so why did an ambulance take her, especially when they were in short supply and cops had to take badly shot people to hospital? Seems a bit weird and OTT.

She mentioned she was shot in the back and chest, how can you be shot in both if you are running away?

She was also shot in her legs, and in the picture there is a wound on her left side, left front, and front left arms/shoulders, if the gunman fired a shotgun from across the room, from the right-hand-side, and she was on the left of the room, running out the left exit, how did she get injured on her left front side? Seems impossible?!

She said she smelt the tear gas and ran early in the story, and later she said they both recognised it an ran, due to their navy training?

She made a reference to 'Vicodin' which is what Holmes was supposed to have been on if we are to believe some stories.

Her boyfriend took 4 hours to find which hospital she was at, seems like a long time.

She was very insensitive when she said this:

It actually worries and saddens me that most people do not possess such basic animalistic survival instincts, that so many of them curled up on the floor and kissed their own butts goodbye. I don’t want or need to think about all of that

If you're running away as soon as the tear gas went off, you're not gonna know what other people are doing?

This quote was early on in her story, she did not elaborate, on this...

Little did I know that my favorite bra, shorts, and underwear (which I wore in some of the photos) would later be cut off of me, stuffed in an evidence bag, and never seen again

I could be wrong, but something seems odd about her story, the injuries look real, but seems a bit OTT story-wise, and considering her injuries she made a meal of it. Odd.

edit on 26-7-2012 by DeeKlassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One thing is clear, and that is that things just dont add up!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join