It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Domo1
1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10k in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within 2 months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.
He could have had inheritance, a trust fund etc. and his parents were wealthy. Also loans and a grant. $10k is a fair amount to spend, but it's not that unreasonable.
Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by Wewillallbefree
Good question. An AR-15 with a few upgrades can cost anywhere between $1000 and $1500. A hundred round drum another $120. Remington 870 shotgun-$400. Pistol-$900. 6000 rounds of ammo. Depends. If bought in bulk it would be cheaper. But still looking at probably $550 if it was the cheap stuff. $1500 to $2500 if it was high end personal defense ammo.
Gas mask- prices vary too much to be sure. Helmet- if it was a ballistic helmet maybe $200. Bullet proof vest-$400 to $800 maybe more depending on quality. Backpack-$50.
Its not that much of a stretch for him to have bought it himself. He probably had money in savings, stuff to sell off like TVs, watches, jewelry, game systems, etc...
Originally posted by l3fty
I decided to do a little bit more photoshop investigating. I work as a graphic artist and in my professional opinion these are not the same people but definitely very close in features. Some things you cannot change with a facial expression; one example being where your eyebrow sits in compassion to your nose bridge. Or the amount of bag length under your eye (I know, I have distinct ones myself). The lips seem close but James' are thinner even if he were not to smile, especially since you can see the shadow from his lip meaning that's all of his lip, he is not squeezing them tightly together.
1. Aurora Colorado is the 33rd most camera surveyed city in the U.S, falling between New York City and Oklahoma City.
Yet we have no footage from that night. The shooting didnt take place outside, so lets see the video! All angles.
2 . Smart, young white kid gone bad. Perfect for instigating copy cat crimes
3. Purchased weapons legally like every other False Flag massacre suspect
4. Obama spoke IMMEDIATELY about the shooting. If i went into a movie theater right now and killed 12 people, would Obama have a speech ready by the next day?
5. Footage of James Holmes in court. His weird eye movements and and facial expressions would be easy to pull off for a well trained actor. They wanted to give the audience a "see, he is still crazy!" type of b.s.
6. The apartment plot was useless. Did he assume the police would just walk into his place and die via his gasoline tricks? No. Its all fake, and a tactic to pro-long the story.
7. WAKE UP SHEEP
Originally posted by Wetpaint72
Check out these eye wittnesses accounts they only have buck shot wounds.
I grabbed his phone and turned it on, after we established that we needed to go ask the cop around the corner for directions to a hospital. I was going to call 911 about what happened, but after we saw a police car come barreling around a corner, towards the theater, we knew that wasn’t necessary- which was fine because, at this point, I was in total agony.
There’s no way I could have even dialed those three numbers. I had never, ever felt pain like that before in my entire life. No matter how I positioned my arm, I couldn’t seem to find any comfort whatsoever. I had even tried biting down on my jacket to dull the pain. Nothing helped and all I could do was yell and hyperventilate. I don’t think I have ever felt so helpless.
The police officer said that he would flag down a firetruck or ambulance so that a paramedic could take a look at me. The only thing I could say or think was that I wanted the pain to go away. He flagged down an ambulance and the paramedics came to look at me.
It actually worries and saddens me that most people do not possess such basic animalistic survival instincts, that so many of them curled up on the floor and kissed their own butts goodbye. I don’t want or need to think about all of that
Little did I know that my favorite bra, shorts, and underwear (which I wore in some of the photos) would later be cut off of me, stuffed in an evidence bag, and never seen again