It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think the shattered back window on Holmes car is meaningless.
People who live in bad neighborhoods will tell you thieves often bust windows out to steal whatever they can from a car.

The glass was all over the ground around the door of the car...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Good luck to anyone trying to unravel all of this. Every minute the conspiracy gets more entangled. Hat's off to the master-minds. They outdid themselves with this one.

Originally posted by frazzle
I don't know what number you're on, but you can add this to the list.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

edit on 26-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

Actually I think they're getting desperate to shut down the LIBOR scandal so they're getting sloppy.

The one thing they don't link to in that article is the actual Russian Ministry of Finance Report they quote. Robert Holmes is real though LinkedIn says he lives in LA whereas TMZ reported he flew to CO from San Diego. I can't confirm the MoF report or that it's the correct Rbt Holmes.

This photo from TMZ does look like the man from the Robert Holmes LinkedIn account though
Robert Holmes
edit on 26-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: new info

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thia whole think sort of reeks of a game play, with an occultist type announcement, for sacrificial and manipulative purposes.

The fact that there was a drill on the same day, with the same scenario is much like 911, and the supposed 'sacrifice" that was made with that event, and the major drill scheduled for that day.

The use of the color red, too many little things like the op said, make this seem like an event that was staged for various purposes that benefit the players.

The crazy thing about this occultist hierarchy that runs through the veins of our governments and world leaders in many arena's , is that they actually believe these deaths give them MORE POWER .!
ugh

Can someone explain to me the secret occult significance of the color red. I have no idea why the pope wears the little red pointy shoes at times, or the red cowboy hat, but I feel it has a secret meaning to it .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

I think that you have made some excellent points.... and it does make one wonder. I do have to exclude number six as one of those excellent points however, because I don't see it particularly hard to believe that a highly intelligent neuroscience student could rig this system? You do realize that you need to be pretty well versed and educated in chemistry and chemical reactions before moving on to neuroscience right? I think it is highly likely that he set this up by his lonesome, perhaps with nothing more than his knowledge of chemistry and a library book.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How much time passed from when the person made the call inside the cinema, to when the shooting started?

An injured person said he was shouting orders? How can you do this if you have a gas mask on? Could they match the shooter's voice to Holmes if they heard his voice again?

Can anyoneID the person that made the call in the cinema?

Is the text book that was sent the same hand writing as Holmes? Can a family member or friend verify this?

Why was the policeman laughing in the court video?

Why when Holmes was asked in court if he had any questions did a person in the crowd intervene and answer for him? Who was that person and what did they say becuase the audio was inaudible and the camera did not identify them.

Who was the Judge? It seemed like he had a fresh skinhead haircut, maybe to obscure identity?

Is there CCTV in his apartment complex? If so it might show him leaving with guns etc if he really did do it.

What were his movements 24 hours before the 'shooting'.

What are his friends & family saying about him? Did they notice anything strange about him leading up to this?

Has the car he was supposed to have been found in been verified as belonging to Holmes?

Why was there a delay in ambulances arriving?

Is there any witnesses that remember seeing him in the cinema?

What did the booby trap bombs consist of, if they actually existed?

Why did he seem so high on drugs in court? Someone must have drugged him whilst in custody? If he took drugs before the shooting then they would have worn off by the time he got to court?

Where did he purchase the tear gas from? Did the police find more than one tear gas cannister?

Just a few questions I thought I'd raise.

edit on 26-7-2012 by DeeKlassified because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I think the shattered back window on Holmes car is meaningless

Its the middle of freaking night at a mass shooting . Come across vehicle parked in back next to exit
think it belongs to suspect

Its locked

What do you do ? Wait for it to be unlocked or punch out window so can get inside to search it

THINK PEOPLE! THINK!

Many cops, EMT, firefighters carry spring loaded window punch in pocket for just such an emergency......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
Ill piggy back on these nice points and add some of my own. If im missing some parts correct me.

1). No paper trail of any purchases he made.

2). how did cops know to go in through his window without checking the front door first, when i turned on the news it was them in a firetruck ladder and busting out the window, nothing about them checking the front door.

3). the mail that was sent to the school of the notebook that was apparently sent by him. What does the stamp say, when it was mailed. What happened to passing out the mail monday, tuesday, wednesday, why was it left until today to be found.

4) a bunch of people say what about the cameras, where is the surveillance tapes, parking lot cameras? very mall i have been to have at least 5 cameras pointing around the parking lot and another 3 inside the theater itself.

5) any paperwork of him so called "dropping out" of school, maybe he didnt want to drop out, someone that just received grants or funding to attend school and just not go back, and how can one get these grants for school then spend it on guns.

6). proof he bought the guns, reciepts, online purchases, why was the federal government not aware of one person buying 4 guns in a 2 week time period, thats a lot for anyone to be buying, raises red flags and is suspicious.

7). the apparent phone call that some person sitting in the front right of the theater gets up and opens and props open the emergency exit. I know little to none about phone towers but cant they take lets say the time between 11:45pm-12:10am when that person may or may not have received the call and look at the cell phone tower pings and get the number and see who it was. Who called, what number that was, and what number that person was calling and then how long the call went for?
edit on 25-7-2012 by scottromansky because: added another point

#1 False. They know where he purchased the guns and know that he purchased much of his ammo on-line.
#2 They knew because there was a small window where this guy talked and he told the cops his home was booby-trapped.
#3 not even sure what your point is.
#4 how do you know they don't have tape? Is it the DA that needs to answer to you? No, They have a case to win and have to make sure the potential jury can be assembled.
#5 "so-called" He dropped out of school after failing an oral exam. Why is this stuff so hard to comprehend?
#6 most states regulated gun purchases - how long you have to wait, etc. Some states have 3 days waiting periods, some a lot less. Again simple research. Not even on the fed's radar because it's a state's rights thing.
#7 the guy PRETENDED to take a call. He got up. He walked to the emergency exit. He propped it open with (they think maybe the phone). He grabbed his ammo, guns, re-entered the theater and killed 12 people.

No one understands why. It's not the first time someone guns down a bunch of people, won;t be the last. No gun reform will come. No secret code was sent. No alien agenda.

James Holmes was probably already on his way to being one disturbed individual and then decided to study the mind. He wrote and gave a speech on how we try to negotiate time, go back in time, etc to "fix things". He watched Heath Ledger give an extremely chilling performance as the Joker. Go back and watch the movie! He said some seriously messed up stuff. Crazy+Neuroscience+Agreed with Joker's take on society "a better form of criminal" and ladies and gentleman you get Mr. James Holmes. This is so plain to see yet admittedly hard to comprehend. But hey, keep the debate going. I'm certain you'll get to the bottom of it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I think the shattered back window on Holmes car is meaningless

Its the middle of freaking night at a mass shooting . Come across vehicle parked in back next to exit
think it belongs to suspect

Its locked

What do you do ? Wait for it to be unlocked or punch out window so can get inside to search it

THINK PEOPLE! THINK!

Many cops, EMT, firefighters carry spring loaded window punch in pocket for just such an emergency......

So at a crime scene breaking car windows if the car might belong to the actor is procedure? I would think the only reason would be if the person inside would not open the door and police had reason to apprehend him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

1. Credit cards? It's clear he had no worry about how he was going to pay his debt.

2. 2 Witnesses is all? Witness testimony is always going to be shoddy. Note that it was a dark theater, bright screen and lots of noise. Simple mistakes about how things happened are not suspect, they are expected.

3. All suspect points. But the gas masks could have been purchase as a pack. They often are, and how do we know things werent moved around?

4.*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects?? - Mistaken identity? There could have been more shooters but if I heard heavy gun fire then I would run away from the theater too.

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

So you'd drive at a slow pace if you thought someone was going to chase you with a gun?

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

This is just trauma protocol. I doubt they had the ambulance capacity to handle 80 people at once. I'm an EMT and I'm familiar with how this works. They shipped off the most critically injured people first, and then located the less severe injuries (which was the majority of patients) to a location where EMS could set up and handle who gets to the hospital first, who actually neeeds to go, ect.

You can see this happen with just about any major incident involving trauma. Car crashes, environmental hazards (and note, they probably didn't assume what the gas was, or could be so called it safe and moved everyone.)

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt
Poor witness testimony?

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre
Well he wasn't shooting anymore. Do you think he was going to take the time to make sure he dropped his magazine in the right spot?

5. The police probably asked them not to.

6. Yes. He was a Neuroscience major, which means he had very extensive chemistry experience, along with physics. Combine that with a high intellect, and information easily gotten on the internet, and you can see how this does become plausible.

7. Just speculation. Incoherent speculation.

8. This again? Lobbyists are opportunists. I would call an emotional and very tragic shooting an opportunity to push anti guns.

9. lol. Hardly. People make much bigger purchases than this. The government isn't going to flag him for an AR-15 a handgun, and a shotgun. And again, he was clearly plan to commit suicide, or get caught. If the police took note of him before he did it, he could easilly say his rights were being violated.

10. This could be explained by facts we do not know yet. They could have moved out before the shooting. Are they obligated to draw attention to themselves because their former room mate shot some people?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Is there radio traffic that specifically states the ar-15 rifle was found in the theater? A photo show it outside. So either there were two or something was changed.

Maybe someone with the radio audio can verify that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Since you don't want to accept the possibility of there being a conspiracy in this event, what do you have to say about the official warnings sent to the FBI just three days before? And, how coincidentally, there was a terrorist evacuation drill several months before?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I could only think of a few and a theory to explain.
1)Pictures
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The discrepancies of the physical features of the men in these pictures cannot be ignored. Most people probably think they are all different, doppelgangers, set-ups, fakes. I believe they are the same guy, albeit altered by the CIA. Not altered pictures, but rather this:
Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity
From Wikipedia on MKultra.
en.wikipedia.org...

This is a quote from an actual document the CIA was forced to disclose to the public. Could it be that he just looks different because the CIA was giving him these substances? Interesting to note how many other things on that list he could fit into from what little we know about him already.

2)Sanity

Why would a masked madman give away his rigged explosives? Give him self up? Why would a supposedly crazy person ask for a lawyer, the navy, or seek any legal advice at all?

3)Planted Mail

Ok now they're just asking to be questioned.

Here's as much as I can gather. It was all a mistake for him to live. For whatever reason they programmed him to carry out this atrocity, to sway us, prime us, scare us, warn us? Then something went wrong. He probably was supposed to kill himself. But he shorted out instead and talks about "the joker" and "booby traps" and does who knows what else from the scattered reports, asks for the Navy? Spits in Jail? Looks dazed out in court? He is in shock, maybe as much as from killing people as from not being dead himself. The brainwashing didn't work, he decided to turn himself in and now they have to account for covering up the plot in the first place, and the fact that their plan didn't go off as expected. A huge mistake, that's why they are planting mail, that's why his booking photo wasn't released right away, and it could account for a whole other host of questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTheorist

When did he ask for the Navy? This is the first I've heard of that bit.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
I've been keeping a close eye on this story.

Their are a lot of things not adding up here. I think that there may have been a "target" person they were after, and used the ruse of a mass shooting to get away with it and make it look random.

I'm not 100% sure, but something is a miss here.

Well, one of the victims was (I believe) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, only days before... She narrowly escaped a shooter opening fire in a food court in 'The Eaton Centre'.

If you are right in your assumption, she would be the prime 'target', based on how things turned out...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

STAR & FLAG!
Great posts and points made here! I have been very skeptical about the whole thing from the get go, and every single one of your points are perfectly legitimate and well thought through, not to mention, obvious!! I thank you for being someone who is intelligent and enough to propose everything we are being told is not true. Quite a few members after you make great points too. Nothing seems to add up in this case!
Something you mentioned though that has really caught my attention, where are all the rest of the witnesses, why being quiet? Where are they even and who are they? It is all very very fishy!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

With all the unarmed civilians being killed by cops, anyone else wondering why a heavily armed suspect fleeing a crimescene is not even shot at ?
^^ previous quote^^

I have wondered that since the beginning!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Add a few more tidbits that just rub me the wrong way....

1. Early on as it was breaking, I thought I heard that there WERE extra police on duty out front. Why all the talk about how long it took for LEOs to arrive?

2. Something about Chief Oates is not kopacetic. I've brought it up before on this forum...where was he on 9/11? What previous positions in the NYPD has he held? Was this an exercise in domestic terrorist training?

3. The lack of video in and of itself is suspicious. Nowadays, you can't scratch your ass in public without it being caught on camera. I agree that Holmes is innocent until proven guilty and that the D.A. doesn't want to try the case in the court of public opinion however this story is too big to fly with only 3 photos of the subject.

4. Speaking of the photos, they aren't of the same man. If I had to pick out from a line-up the red-haired man I saw in court on Monday, I would NOT have chosen that first (and for the longest time, only!) photo so widely distributed.

5. Too squeaky clean an on-line history. Everybody leaves a trail, even the squares among us.

6. The bombs at the apartment. Oates kept talking about an "incendiary" device. I think it was a dirty nuke. That's why it took so long for them to dismantle.

7. Since when does the D.A. talk to the victimes about whether to pursue the death penalty? And how come Holmes is being represented by a public defender? His family seems to be of some means. Couldn't they have hired the best for their son? Nor has any big named firm stepped up to bat.

8. There's already talk, too, about how civil lawsuits will be impossible to win as the cinema owners would have had no way of knowing that some gunman, hell-bent on destruction, was going to shoot up their theater. Wouldn't the soverign immunity line of defense keep the government out of trouble, too?

9. I don't care how many wounded there are: in a situation of this magnitude, LEOs still wouldn't want to transport victims. Too much liability. Show me one other situation where cops play ambulance drivers and I'll take it back.

10. There's not a decent journalist out there. They latch on to the touchy-feely BS type of stories like who's going to have a baby within days of the shooting or who might get married because of this life-altering event as opposed to investigating to find out what really happened. TPTB know this and don't worry that the "official" story will every get questioned. And worse: if some natural disaster happens or some celebrity O.D.'s, these pack of jackels will be off on their next scoop, with the Aurora shooting all but forgotten except for the morose yearly candelight marches and pointless prayer vigils.

11. Finally: where the HELL was Dick Cheney when all this madness went down

Sorry I went on so long. Situations like this just piss me off. Frankly, I don't think this young man (whomever he is) is even going to live to see his trial. I have a gut wrenching feeling that some "accident" is going to befall him while he awaits in custody. So very sad all around.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

He had a classic Psychotic Break at the exact right age they generally occur. It was triggered by failing a test after showing classic symptoms since age 18. It's usually genetic and passed on in families, but this is rare.

Beyond that it's people trying to make it about them. Kind of sick actually.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbeforethestorm
What really gets to me about the notebook sent to the college psychiatrist is this: he THOUGHT he had a package from Holmes, but it turned out to be something else. So they searched the mail room, and lo and behold, there's his package from Holmes! Why did he think the first package was from Holmes? It reeks of planted evidence to me. There could be a rational explanation, but I'm not seeing it. There are a lot of red flags in this case for me. Also, all good points, OP!

Maybe he knew in advance and did nothing about it. Feeling guilty or needing to get rid of it real quick, he made this shet up about thinking he had a package and Oh lookie there it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join