It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Agreed. Well, something positive to come out of this - maybe to help cover some of those medical costs - Jewish Federation Launches Fund for Shooting Victims -www.israelnationalnews.com...

edit on 26-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good luck to anyone trying to unravel all of this. Every minute the conspiracy gets more entangled. Hat's off to the master-minds. They outdid themselves with this one.

Originally posted by frazzle
I don't know what number you're on, but you can add this to the list.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.
WOW just WOW!!! Think that might be a Flag?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur

Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.
WOW just WOW!!! Think that might be a Flag?

I thought for awhile that the link and info might have been black flag to this thread and I was wondering where they'd set my bail for killing it.

Yeah, Holmes gun apparently wasn't the only one smoking.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Good luck to anyone trying to unravel all of this. Every minute the conspiracy gets more entangled. Hat's off to the master-minds. They outdid themselves with this one.

Originally posted by frazzle
I don't know what number you're on, but you can add this to the list.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Actually I think they're getting desperate to shut down the LIBOR scandal so they're getting sloppy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who would be involved in this conspiracy?
Is it the police?
Is it the paramedics?

Who exactly is involved?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
don't all theaters have cameras inside? usually to stop piracy of films?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Some really good points here. I remember after columbine reading that the US dropped more bombs on Kosovo that day than any other. I cannot verify this as fact but I also cannot deny the Colorado incident could be perfect subtifuge for news to talk about while something gets swept under the rug. I'm not minimizing this travesty or the deaths of innocents but this all seems hincky....

reply to post by Wewillallbefree

nt

edit on 26-7-2012 by CrippledAhole because: Forgot something

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe he has also released a deadly virus.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Every commentator and police spokesman I've heard speak about the weapon Holmes used has said that he was using a 100 round drum magazine that jammed. So where it is? As shown in this photo, the magazine in the AR-15 allegedly dropped by Holmes "because it jammed" is a 30 round banana clip.

A high-volume drum magazine was attached to the rifle, an assault weapon, the official said. Police Chief Dan Oates said that a 100-round drum magazine for the rifle was recovered from the scene. Huff Post

Oops.

edit on 7/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
www.fourwinds10.net... interesting information in this article
edit on 26-7-2012 by freedomsfanclub because: added info

link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

7). the apparent phone call that some person sitting in the front right of the theater gets up and opens and props open the emergency exit. I know little to none about phone towers but cant they take lets say the time between 11:45pm-12:10am when that person may or may not have received the call and look at the cell phone tower pings and get the number and see who it was. Who called, what number that was, and what number that person was calling and then how long the call went for?
edit on 25-7-2012 by scottromansky because: added another point

Just started reading the thread and if this has been said, sorry...

You can set an alarm on your phone to any ring tone or vibrate to go off whenever you want it to. Set alarm, pretend to answer phone, get up, go out emergency door (that is not alarmed!!!! thats the part I have issue with) and prop it open so you can get back in and kill.

I heard the interview of this witness on NBC and he said he did not come back in after he answered the phone.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomsfanclub
www.fourwinds10.net... interesting information in this article
edit on 26-7-2012 by freedomsfanclub because: added info

Typical Sucha Fail BS is what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Good observation and points. Where did you research this info? Any links? S&F.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Did you FB this particular points or on a Forum for others to ponder? I'm sure there will be investigation into this for a long time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

your arguments from ignorance / incredulity - do not form the basis of a conspiracy

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

#1 --he had a $26,000 grant.
Not sure how grants are regulated... like if it's one big check you get... but I know to get one you apply (usually a letter detailing what you plan to do with the money) and then they give you the money.. i just don't know about if you have to follow up with reports on how you've spent the money. I don't think that's the case. If not, he could have easily used it to purchase the weapons.

But I agree with the other points.

Also, why do I hear conflicting reports: He was unemployed vs. he worked at McDonalds (which I have not heard on any news sources... just on this forum... was it a joke... ie. Ronald McDonald...LOL!?)
edit on 25-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

Was his job at the golden arches, dressing up as Ronald macdonald? looks like he kept the hairdo anyways

Even even he didn't get grant money, he could have had other sources. Parents, friends, thieving, scamming, selling drugs. Fraudulent use of another persons credit card is fairly easy on some websites. Somebody had a $1000 shopping spree on my credit card last Xmas. . I got credited back because I noticed soon enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

#3 Officials at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

Well, I have an answer for your #3. It was a bogus report. According to the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

The anonymous Fox News source that the package was received on July 12 and sat in the mailroom is inaccurate.

Officials at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus can confirm that the suspicious package discovered at the Facilities Services building on Monday, July 23, 2012, was delivered to the campus by the United States Postal Service that same day, immediately investigated and turned over to authorities within hours of delivery.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If that is the rifle, he released the drum, inserted the new magazine. If the new magazine is full then the 'couldn't clear a jam' folks might be right, otherwise he did clear it and continued on. The police would know if the rife was jammed unless dropping it knocked the casing free. I would doubt he got the rifle functional and then didn't fire it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very good points, OP.
Here are a few that keep rolling around in my head.

CELL PHONE VIDEOS..where are they??
Yes, I know there was panic and darkness in the theater, and most people would be trying to stay down or keep quiet..but all I keep finding is one video of the lobby of the theater of people fleeing.
In almost every major world event since the invention of the cell phone camera, there are people filming away.

Why on earth did this guy, armed to the teeth, just sit and wait for the police to come pick him up? This part makes the least sense to me. He was armed for judgement day, yet after shooting, just sits down, the job done, and waits for pick up? Seems to be someone more or less acting on mind-control. Was that what the phone call was? A code word for the Manchurian Candidate to go into action? A part of a larger group?

I wonder just how deep the rabbit hole goes. A few days before the shooting, I found an ad on Target that was promoting its summer sales. The ad said "You deserve another Black Friday". I posted it on ATS and got laughed at, but it did indeed turn out to be a pretty Black Friday, and this was for Target. (As in, target practice?) Yes, that is stretching it a bit..but still it gives me a weird feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join