It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

There's nothing wrong with paying hookers, most men have done it at least once in their lifetime and that includes politicians, Police, Military, doctors, teachers, etc etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
08051962 says he had a $26,000 grant. There are ways to get money, maybe a loan etc?

The canisters could have appeared to come from both sides of the room, who says the shooter didn't move during his attack? Second point on the man going and signalling is interesting, according to official story someone left the theatre to take a call and then returned with guns, this would be contradicted, but where did the messenger go? With 300 people watching a Batman movie, teargas, shooting, panic and shock would be
huge, people would probably not remember it all properly.

There may have been confusion in the radio comms. it was probably chaos with heaps of police etc.
Is there a picture of a second gas mask? The gun may have been removed from the theatre by police and placed outside-when the gun jammed he might have just dropped it and run outside, once the police arrested the man outside, he might have been told to remove his mask before being taken into custody, which would explain the fact he was arrested with mask on, but the mask was on the ground.
Car window could have been broken by bomb squad trying to gain access to the car. The suspect didn't resist police, but he was also said not to be cooperating with them.

The original suspects may have been victims. The person being dragged into a car may have been a victim being transported to hospital by friends.Witnesses were taken to the school because they needed to be interviewed, there were lots of witnesses the had to interview, and they probably couldn't do it in the parking lot. Blue and plaid shirt was to do with the person fleeing, which could have been some random. AR-15 was the Holme's gun, wasn't it? It got jammed so he dropped it, along with the gasmask.

Good points, but if you were in that theatre, would you want to be in the spotlight? I certainly wouldn't. I also wouldn't be recording video at a shooting.

He was a neuroscience student, and possibly insane, so I think he would be quite possibly able to booby trap the place in a few months. Although the fact FBI took long is interesting, it could have just been that they were really working hard to prevent an accident, so they double checked plans before doing etc.

I don't think he's the only person doing Neuroscience with DARPA, and being interested in MKULTRA when someone is doing Neuroscience can't be that surprising either.

Of course they would jump on it, doesn't mean they planned it. And obviously a shooting causes talk on gun safety, just like an aircrash causes talk on aviation safety.

He aparently also sent a letter with stickmen shooting each other to the uni psychiatrist, and posted "would you visit me in jail" on an adult site profile, and gave himself up to police without a fight. He may have wanted to be caught before the shooting..

That was most likely an accident by one news site, which was picked up by others, Holmes probably had roommates before, but not at that time. Those types of apartments probably have people moving in/out quite often-and the public records might not be up to date.

Thats just my current interpretation. Once the courts are finished, I'm hoping we'll get more info on the actual facts.

Originally posted by aboutface
The police scanner audio I heard pointed to a drill. For instance, it was announced where the command post would be located -before- the police arrived on the scene. It was also transmitted to the responding cops that "the suspect WILL BE a male" (followed by description). Who talks in the future tense like that except in a scenario or drill?

I didn't hear anything about a command post before cops arrived, only after it was set by a cop on the scene.

I remember "the suspect WILL BE a male" statement on the radio, but couldn't that just be the operator relaying information received from callers?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

To number 7 yes law enforcement and the phone companies do this on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
On the gun control point, if anything the Holmes/Batman shooting incident illustrates the importance of laws allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons. I read this in a blog, so it needs to be verified, but my understanding is that Colorado permits carrying concealed weapons. The University of Colorado also, as a result of a court case, was ordered to comply with the state's concealed carry law and is not permitted to turn the campus into a no weapons zone.

www.denverpost.com...

In a victory for gun-rights advocates, the Colorado Supreme Court today struck down the University of Colorado's campus gun ban, saying the CU Board of Regents overstepped its authority in blocking students from carrying licensed concealed weapons.

It could be argued that Holmes may well have chosen to do his shooting elsewhere because of that.

The theatre where the shooting took place, on the other hand, as a private business, had the right to forbid weapons on the premises, and did forbid weapons on the premises. As a result of this, Holmes was able to shoot freely with a high expectation of no return fire.

Here's a link to a photo of a Cinemark Theatres sign forbidding firearms in the theatre:

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

The whole incident is an argument for the right to carry concealed weapons.
edit on 26-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The one key thing that gets me is the location of the gas mask and where his car is located just seems so out of place even if they the police removed it they would have had to thrown the mask a long distance or did Mr holmes exit from another door than the one that is closest to the vehicle oh well gl all i to think some things just dont add up i guess we will have to wait and see maybe they are lookin into another person who knows time will tell i guess and my heart goes out to all the victims and their families peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10k in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within 2 months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

It is very possible he used federal grant money or possible student loans. When I quit college for a semester I cashed in a student loan I had for 5k. Another example I can give is my brother in law used 50k in school loans to live on while he was getting his PHD in Philosophy. So, he could easily have used a student loan for the purchase of these weapons.

Just found an article on the my above theory

In an email to The Huffington Post, NIH explained the grant includes a "$21,600 stipend per year in 12 monthly installments to help defray living expenses while they pursue their academic research training experience."

Holmes may have used grant money to buy guns

2. The testimony of 2 key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack.

Eyewitness testimony is unreliable. Some of the witnesses claim that he kicked open the emergency exit and others claim differently. Here is a good article on the reliability of eyewitness testimony.

eyewitness testimony statistics

vidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered.

The police could have removed the mask from him or asked him to exit the car and remove the mask. There are multiple explanations for this, one could be initial reports of him wearing the mask when they found her were false. Also the police could have broken the passenger window, who knows, again that doesn't prove there was a conspiracy.

4. It was complete chaos that night. The two men fleeing the theater were more than likely people trying to escape. The report of people dragging someone in the vehicle could have been friends dragging an injured friend into the car....

Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre
So?? The AR 15 jammed so he probably dropped the clip. There is an instant release button that makes that action quite simple.

5. Have you gone to a movie. Usually it is quite dark and most are not paying attention to people moving around the theater. I would also like to point out the ensuing chaos of gas canisters and gun fire would cause people to panic and not exactly look at where that actual shooting is coming from. Imagine being in a packed theater with 300 people and then everyone getting up and screaming when the chaos starts.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

The kid was brilliant and with the internet today, if you are smart and take the time you can basically do anything. I would also like to point out that its possible that the bomb squad would have to be more cautious with homemade bombs then they would with something they have seen before.

7. DARPA grant rumor is BS. DARPA give thousands of grants to all different departments throughout the USA, to say that they are giving a grant that would test some sort of mind control is ridiculous. I can find a grant for surveillance video research, but nothing else.

8. It is a well know fact that there will be no added gun control because of this incident. Applications for gun ownership has gone up and the only politician that is even talking about more gun control is Bloomberg. Most say the laws already on the books just need to be enforced more.

9. see 8.

10. And the last one. Here is a link that his two FORMER roommates posted on Facebook.

Holmes former roomates

The truth is, this killing spree was not the masterwork of some nefarious prodigy; it was the twisted swan song of a shattered mind.

So there you go, all ten easily explained and debunked.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's some things I've been pondering, in no particular order of importance....

- Why would he send a notebook of what he was going to do? If it had been delivered on time would he have been stopped? Also, why is it that it was stick FIGURES shooting each other; note that it was NOT a stick FIGURE (singular) shooting others. And what are the odds that his package would just sit in the post office for days at a time? I ship packages almost daily and this does not happen unless there is some kind of error in the address ,etc.

- Look at the pictures of the back door with the police near his car. Why is his car all smashed up and damaged around the window? Also, what's up with the blood trail all out back? I doubt that any of his bleeding victims followed him out the back door. Also, you see the AR15 laying on the ground outside and it was reportedly left inside. There is a lot of little things that don't match up with the official story if you look at the pictures. However, this could just be bad reporting.

- The witness' that said one of the canisters was thrown into the crowd from a completely different direction.

- The witness' that said somebody opened the door for him.

- How does one acquire tear gas? Certainly not online. All of the witness' say that he "pulled the tab" and threw the canister into the crowd and it made a hissing noise before releasing the tear gas. That's military/police grade tear gas canisters -- NOT a home made gas bomb. Think about it.

- All the reports of James having two room mates has been removed. Why would they go back and remove this from all the articles that reported it and now there is no mention of it?

- How would a psychology nerd know how to rig complicated explosives that even "tested" professional bomb squads and took them days to disarm?

- Even so, why would he go through all this trouble of rigging explosives and shooting countless people, then he TELLS the police his apartment is booby trapped.

- Again, all of his body armor and tactical gear would indicate that he was expecting a stand off with the police, but yet he gave himself up without a struggle or anything.

- Why is he so "out of it" in court? He looks like he can't even keep consciousness if you watch the court room videos. He's clearly drugged and/or not fully there.

- Out of the hundreds of people that were at the theater, why is it that only a few have come forward? I know some people may not want to talk about it but the number of people that just want their "15 minutes of fame" should also be very high. It's just a few of the supposed witness' and most of them sound rehearsed; even from day one.

- Very strange that the Lil Wayne music video depicting 12 skeletons in a movie theater was released a few days prior to the shooting. If you watch the video you'll also see a girl wearing a batman-like mask and all kinds of potentially satanic imagery. Even the lyrics and chorus of the song seem to be mocking "us".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DriCo04

Out of 300+ people in the theatre and only a dozen talked? That will be a dozen that will NOT be called up as witnesses in court.

Any witness account that does not fall in line with how the Prosecution wants to play this out will be ruled out.

In court last Monday it's obvious Holmes was drugged to the eye balls; noted.....he never whispered one single word because he could'nt, not because he did'nt want to. Yet....he seemed fine when they took the mug shot of him in prison before court.
edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You're insinuating that somehow he is related to being *Jewish* - because he worked - allegedly as a *counseler* for a Jewish Big Brothers summer camp - which is NON-Sectarian and open to all employment seekers. He was raised Presbyterian and considers himself agnostic. No relation whatsoever to Judaism. Please do not dis-inform or insinuate when this has zero to do with the individual, motive or the subject at hand.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

I doubt there was a "target person" How would he have known what theater this "target" would be in for the opening night and where they would sit, over a week in advance(that is when he mailed the stuff to the School) The theater had 300 people in it, it was dark, and he threw gas canisters on top of that. So a specific target in my OP is not really a very feasible conclusion. Now had he not sent the pictures and etc to the school a week in advance and this had taken place in lets say a business or something that someone he knew worked at that would be a different story. In most movie theaters there is not assigned seating (unless you are lucky enough to have an Arclight Cinema) so I think picking one person out of a crowed of 300 would be lets say be a Shot In The Dark.
edit on 26-7-2012 by kurthall because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

You should read more of my posts. I was unaware it was a Reform/Liberal Jewish camp - meaning they're not regarded as Jewish by Orthodox Jews.

In Orthodox Jewish camps there are NO non-Jewish leaders & counsellors running them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Most grants go to the university. where is the source that you know he recieved a grant.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If there were two other people living with him, how could they not know what he was planning? They all would share the same space. Something about this whole incident stinks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Strange that.

The theatre was too dark to recognise a man with red/orange hair get up and open the emergency door yet in the dark they could see blood. Does'nt make sense.

May I also add, the huge big screen would had been lit up; a man with red/orange dyed hair would had been quite noticeable sitting in the front row. However some eye witness accounts allege the man who got up to open the emergency door was Indian. So, in the dark, they can spot an Indian?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I also read afew articles about the grant he received

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

reply to post by Domo1

Funny how both of you have Batman avatars and are trying to say there is "nothing to see here" ?????

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

What if.... during the attack he was passed out in the car after being drugged. Then another person did the attacks and as he awoken the police had surrounded him and he gave up. Unsure of his where abouts and confused.
Can you recognize someone wearing a gas mask? I know I can't.
If a person is wearing orange hair and say someone actually pays attention to look, they look at the hair and not at the person. People focus not on facial features but the unusual features.
This whole deal smells of a set up............

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

This case is also showing that no matter how many holes the official story has, people in general are going to accept what they are told and those who ask questions are crazy!

In this case, just like 9/11, do not question the official story.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know what number you're on, but you can add this to the list.

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

#1 --he had a $26,000 grant.
Not sure how grants are regulated... like if it's one big check you get... but I know to get one you apply (usually a letter detailing what you plan to do with the money) and then they give you the money.. i just don't know about if you have to follow up with reports on how you've spent the money. I don't think that's the case. If not, he could have easily used it to purchase the weapons.

But I agree with the other points.

Also, why do I hear conflicting reports: He was unemployed vs. he worked at McDonalds (which I have not heard on any news sources... just on this forum... was it a joke... ie. Ronald McDonald...LOL!?)
edit on 25-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

FYI on the grant. My daughter received 3 grants for college last year and this year. Both years the money was paid directly to the university. We had no other option then to give the university's information as to where the funds would be sent. Not sure what grant Holmes had, but with my experience I'm finding it hard to believe he received a $26,000 check in the mail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join