It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
Have someone seen stretchers coming out of the cinema?

I haven't seen one.

The police scanner audio I heard pointed to a drill. For instance, it was announced where the command post would be located -before- the police arrived on the scene. It was also transmitted to the responding cops that "the suspect WILL BE a male" (followed by description). Who talks in the future tense like that except in a scenario or drill?

I thought the same as you about the ambulances. Why on earth would they not bring people out through the nearest exit door and move that white car out of the way, tow it somewhere even if they thought it could be rigged? Emergency measures call for that, don't they? Cops could have towed the white car away for forensic exam or to a corner of the lot, in order to allow ambulances in. There were no other cars at the exit side, not even one. Why not? I find that suspect. Where I live, people park by the exit door all the time after dropping off the ticket buyer at the front door. Had there been such a situation in my city, there would have been many cars in the exit parking lot for sure. It would seem the command post was blocking the way though. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. I'm leaning towards a drill that was Op'd.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered.

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

There are blood trails behind the theater which lead me to propose a theory but first let's look at the evidence:

Take note of the large blood stain behind the gas mask marked as evidence -

Photo by Karl Gehring/The Denver Post

Now take a look at this overhead shot and follow the blood trails -

Photo by Helen H. Richardson, The Denver Post

Link to original photo of better quality (picture #62) blogs.denverpost.com...

There are 3 distinct trails of blood to follow;
the heaviest (#1) goes down the walk to where the gas mask was found.
#2 runs in the same direction but close to the wall and is showing far less blood.
#3 is interesting because it comes from the emergency exit and goes to a parking place 2 spots away from where Holme's car was parked and seems to go to the back of a vehicle.

This leads me to wonder if someone other than Holmes did the shooting and may have had an accomplice. It is possible that one may have shot the other by mistake or was hit by a ricochet, This would explain the blood leading to the parking space or to the gas mask (which may be where it is because it was tossed from the window while making their escape)

The heavy blood trail may belong to a victim who left the pink sandals by the door. By the looks of it they suffered a severe leg wound as the blood forms a pool with every step.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

edit on 26-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 26-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: Photo credits added

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ahahahha i think we can add way more then 10 on that list

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What really gets to me about the notebook sent to the college psychiatrist is this: he THOUGHT he had a package from Holmes, but it turned out to be something else. So they searched the mail room, and lo and behold, there's his package from Holmes! Why did he think the first package was from Holmes? It reeks of planted evidence to me. There could be a rational explanation, but I'm not seeing it. There are a lot of red flags in this case for me. Also, all good points, OP!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Typical conspiracy theorist nonsense. One eye-witness gets the description correct and it's suspicious that she was so accurate, and others get it wrong and it's suspicious how they got things wrong. Then on one hand the guy is being touted as a "genius", and then it's being implied a mere science genius could not rig his house with explosives in such an impressive manner. It's double-standards all the way, making the facts fit the conspiracy theory already decided upon, in whatever way necessary.

As for these "facts" being ignored by most, it's not that they're being ignored, it's more that most people are aware that in situations like this the information gets muddled and messy, witnesses make mistakes, reporters make mistakes, we don't know the full story and due to the way things work we probably never will.

This does not mean a conspiracy is the answer. Every single time something significant happens it's deemed a conspiracy here, there are no major red flags in that top ten for me, just standard stuff expected in high profile cases like this.
edit on 26-7-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by calmbeforethestorm
What really gets to me about the notebook sent to the college psychiatrist is this: he THOUGHT he had a package from Holmes, but it turned out to be something else. So they searched the mail room, and lo and behold, there's his package from Holmes! Why did he think the first package was from Holmes? It reeks of planted evidence to me. There could be a rational explanation, but I'm not seeing it. There are a lot of red flags in this case for me. Also, all good points, OP!

Could the rational explanation be that the psychiatrist is lying to protect his reputation?

Could he have had and opened the package and thought little of the drawings and plans, and disregarded them as any real threat? I am not sure if this is possible as the news seems to be unclear, could this be the case?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Originally posted by scottromansky
The thing with his house, he was blasting music to have someone open the door and trigger the bombs going off, so if that was his motive why would he tell the cops he has bombs in the house? doesnt add up at all

Maybe he likes cops? Perhaps he was lucid for a few moment after the shooting? Perhaps his bloodlust was sated for the time being? Perhaps he knew that if one cop was killed he was almost guaranteed a death sentence no matter what... I dunno. He wasn't exactly being rational.

Wow you look like someone working at the damage control dept
sp tje Aurora shooting is not conspiracy ?
like 9/11 was no controlled demolition
and we should listen to the official version ?

there is no more damage control to do .. most people know there is many lucifer woreshipper
they are the same people behing all those strange terrorist attack

meaning the illuminati .. you do know them ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I bought a gun almost daily for a week totaling 5 guns. Two were 'assault rifles'.

Then there's a possibility that you were Flagged by the Government. If anyone buys more than two firearms, pistol/rifles, (shotguns excluded) from any one dealer at a time within 5 business days of each other, then that dealer must fill out a 3310-4 (pistol and revolver) form, and a 3310-12 (rifles) form. Resulting in Big Brother watching you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As for the CCTV, I agree this is very off.

A retail environment regularly uses dummy cameras, as mentioned, but a large high value site like this would have working CCTV covering all exits, even simply for insurance purposes.

You have dummy cameras inside a store to be visible to people and prevent theft, you have live functional cameras covering entrances and exits for evidential purposes when a break occurs.

I worked in security for over ten years. It is standard practice to have working CCTV covering all access and egress points with on-site recording and off-site backup. If a business like this was not doing that they would have found it almost impossible to secure insurance.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Typical conspiracy theorist nonsense. One eye-witness gets the description correct and it's suspicious that she was so accurate, and others get it wrong and it's suspicious how they got things wrong. Then on one hand the guy is being touted as a "genius", and then it's being implied a mere science genius could not rig his house with explosives in such an impressive manner. It's double-standards all the way, making the facts fit the conspiracy theory already decided upon, in whatever way necessary.

As for these "facts" being ignored by most, it's not that they're being ignored, it's more that most people are aware that in situations like this the information gets muddled and messy, witnesses make mistakes, reporters make mistakes, we don't know the full story and due to the way things work we probably never will.

This does not mean a conspiracy is the answer. Every single time something significant happens it's deemed a conspiracy here, there are no major red flags in that top ten for me, just standard stuff expected in high profile cases like this.
edit on 26-7-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

I agree with a lot of what you have pointed out.

But, there are a lot of things about this that don't make sense to me.

I too am intrigued by how a witness knows the color of a gas canister thrown into a dark theater playing a movie. Color distortion would be everywhere, with smoke too, and chaos, as she's hitting the floor... That makes no sense to me AT ALL.

In a movie theater I can barely make out the color of the seat in front of me because it's dark, and the light from the screen alters the color and tone of everything in the room. Color is not on an object, it is produced by the light the object receives and reflects/absorbs.

There is no chance in hell that the witness would have been able to accurately describe a gas canister under that scenario.

But, like you, I don't think this automatically means there is a conspiracy, it just means that their witness statement is null and void. Just like the guy who said the shooter kicked the door in. He clearly didn't, and therefore the witness statement is not reliable and would not stand in court.

Other things, such as the witnesses who stated there was another gunman attempting to gain entry to theater 8, the gas mask outside that door, the shattered window of the vehicle when Holmes put up no resistance, the police searching and watching another persons home - who still remains missing... all of these things tell me that the Police are either hiding a lot of information, or there is something a lot deeper going on here.

I don't fall for the typical BS about photos not being him (why would "they" do all of this and not just use a photo of the person they actually intend to hold accountable?) about it being some kind of government operation or anything like that - we need some hard evidence to suggest something so extreme.

But there is no denying that there are a lot of things about this that are not only worrying, they are downright terrifying.

IMO, we are not being told the truth about this. I also think that the reason for this is because the police do not want to admit that they got something fundamentally wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10k in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within 2 months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

Plus: He had been paying hookers too.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank you, and I definitely agree with your rationale for this supposed notebook, it just wreaks of planted evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That is extremely dubious.

But, are there not laws in the US to guarantee patient confidentiality? Perhaps Holmes had been visiting the psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist reported that he may have received something from Holmes in the lead-up to the event. Maybe something about Holmes suggested that he would give a warning about this? Perhaps Holmes had sent the psychiatrist other things before, and the doc just thought that maybe he had something...

We also have to consider that this a media leak, they don't have all the facts and American media is notoriously sensationalist in its reporting.

I agree that on the face of it this is highly improbable. But I think we need to find out the exact sequence of events before just trusting the media and their interpretation of what happened here.

Incidentally, I would really like to know more about his studying, and the people he was studying with. A select group of students in a field like this doesn't sit right with me. We need to know more about the arrangement of the course, who was involved in it, what their studies involved and who and where those people are.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

office space was a funny movie! hey wait,didn't the stapler guy blow up that building!???
odd parallel,no!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Domo1

The thing with his house, he was blasting music to have someone open the door and trigger the bombs going off, so if that was his motive why would he tell the cops he has bombs in the house? doesnt add up at all

Maybe he likes cops? Perhaps he was lucid for a few moment after the shooting? Perhaps his bloodlust was sated for the time being? Perhaps he knew that if one cop was killed he was almost guaranteed a death sentence no matter what... I dunno. He wasn't exactly being rational.

Wow you look like someone working at the damage control dept
sp tje Aurora shooting is not conspiracy ?
like 9/11 was no controlled demolition
and we should listen to the official version ?

there is no more damage control to do .. most people know there is many lucifer woreshipper
they are the same people behing all those strange terrorist attack

meaning the illuminati .. you do know them ?

These boys must be hangin with humphrie

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think the shattered back window on Holmes car is meaningless.
People who live in bad neighborhoods will tell you thieves often bust windows out to steal whatever they can from a car.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This article from the Denver Post describes that there was training going on in the same state for the same scenario on the same day and calls the connection between the events "ironic." I think "suspicious" is a more appropriate adjective to use.

www.denverpost.com...

At the end of the article, they throw in the subliminal fear message:

"It made these medical students very aware that these kinds of things can happen anywhere," he said. "The events of this tragedy have helped to drive that home."

I bet they have. Luckily for bankers and their cronies who would prefer that we hear very little about the whole LIBOR situation, the shooting has a solid presence in the spotlight in the US.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by calmbeforethestorm

1. Either BOTH packages were NOT from Holmes

2. or one of the packages supposedly from Holmes was PLANTED

The probablitity it was planted is high......

so who planted it there?

1. one staff member aka Govt informant?

2. a University student aka Holmes "handler" ?

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

if thieves got in to the car they would had removed the firearms supposedly inside the car

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join