It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CajunMetal

At best the bootlegger used that image because he/she also saw the Anarchy symbol and decided it'd be sly to use that particular image, and at worse they snagged the first image that popped up in a google search.
But based on the screen grab from the movie said to represent a pentagram, it's clear that both were from the same set of photographs taken on that particular set. The common thread in both images is the metal scaffolding. Had the cameraman been standing two feet to the right or left there would be no pentagram or anarchy symbol since it's the support beams on either side of it, viewed through the center, that create the illusion (one bar going one way on one side and the other side a bar going the other way).
EDIT: because of the quality of the scanned image I thought the DVD graphic was a bootleg and corrected my mention of it here. I hardly see how imagery from the first movie has any bearing as a trigger for something that happend at the very first showing of a completely different movie.

To everyone's credit though, this movie has severe anti-99% themes and if nothing else it is dangerous propaganda meant to villain-ize those who would speak out against big banks and the 1%'s hold on the world.

Best,
CM
edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: and another thing!

edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: derp

profound answer lol
made me think of how they used that pose on the dvd cover from that fairly simple scene i snapped it from. I don't believe he was posed like that in the movie, which would show the set was manufactured that way specifically for subliminal marketing much less for the originating scene. Definitely can't be an anarchy symbol tho, just a down-pointing pentagram! Which are usually most devious.

If the above is true, imagine the sort of hyper emotive nostalgia they could b super imposing into selling more movie tickets for Dark Knight Rises! People have gone bat # crazy over much less!

Remember, Santa was green until Coca Cola advertised him as red. Does not this alone make you want to go on a rampage?! xD

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The University of Illinois, where Holmes was accepted but finally declined the offer, has released a photograph of Holmes, that he sent alongside his appliance file. Check it out. In the pic, he looks clearly like the same man as in the headshot released by the University of Colorado.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Ook33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The agenda might or might not be gun control (at this time), it is about an incremental increase in the police state, which this event will be used to support.

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Well, considering most people try to explain away key evidence that doesn't add up, like the riot shield, and the second gas mask.... Or just outright ignore it..... Also the person at that point might not have been thinking precision, maybe something went wrong and all they were thinking was about getting the hell out of there.

Their agenda doesn't have to be gun control either, that is just one of the usual suspects. I am willing to accept maybe there wasn't an agenda at all, at least not a rational one. I am just saying there has been a bunch of evidence and witnesses casting a lot of doubt on the lone gunman theory.
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:12:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Anybody ever think that the Obama administration knew that there were movies coming out again this election season that would hurt his chance of re-election (god forbid). Send in a crazy drugged up guy to kill some people, make people scared to go to the movies to help with damage control on the future anti-obama movies? Sounds crazy, but Obama's past gay lovers from Rev Wrights Hate Churge and Breitbart were suspisiously killed.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
During the first press conference, a mere 12 hours after the attack (there were still 10 dead bodies laying in theater # 9), I heard Police Chief Oates state, "We are confident he (James Holmes) acted alone. We are not looking for any other suspects." I was blown away! They hadn't even penetrated his apartment, yet, and hardly scratched the surface of the investigation, and they already knew there were no other possible suspects?! And in that same press conference, the question was asked TWICE whether or not there were any cameras in the theater. The reporter asking was completely ignored! Now, the judge sealed the case and imposed gag orders, so that a very public mass murder has now become a very private matter. Failing to properly investigate EVERY possibility is gross negligent police work, and is tantamount to "destruction of evidence!"

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join