It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by charlyv

Michael Moore is a complete idiot at the best of times.

Firstly, no US President's children go to common theatres amongst the public to watch a movie. So the chances of Obama's children being killed like that in Colorado movie theatre is ZERO.

Secondly, Michael Moore is not one of the best reporters I've seen in the USA. In fact, he does'nt even come close.

Seems you missed all of those points...
1.Complete idiots do not have the credentials nor successes that he has had.

2.The point about Obama's children had nothing to do with the fact that they would not be attending a common school, it was about compassion for the murder'ed children, irregardless of what social class you were in.

3 Michael Moore is so above a reporter, he does not fall in the same class. He has the ability to get to the nitty gritty part of a subject, where most wont, or will not go.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunMetal

The photo I used on another forum which is the one I wanted to use here was removed from the Denver news site, while others were left up, don't know why they yanked it,but I figured they might and saved it. Here it is:

When people are in a hurry, as I assume these folks were, they would probably grab an injured party best they could and help remove them from the scene. Not saying that is what happened here, but perhaps it is, I just happened to notice the footprints lined up with the blood spurts between them. The trail leads to the large blood pool at the end of the sidewalk where the gas mask is (I do not believe the shooter was injured, it just happened to be his best bet at a get away, as I believe his car or driver was just a few feet to the left of the end of the building.) Victims for whatever reason took the same route a short time later, at which time the shooter was long gone. The blood pool is the 3rd marked evidence, the gas mask the 1st. Between the two is another piece that is blocked by photo censorship.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by Arrestme
Ok someone posted this image before but I want to comment on it pertaining to this video I saw on yahoo.
I wish I could make it a topic, but I don't have enough posts yet. Someone else can if they think it's relevant enough.

Here's the image comparing the shooting with an illuminati game card:

In it you clearly see the crisscrossing patterns of the theater lights, and the basic overall color schemes match up exactly.

But what was interesting was the text on the card:
"Although Al Amarja seems constantly on the edge of chaos, it never quite etaion shrdflu Cthulhu fghogn bop she bop hello kitty!"

Keep that in mind while watching this video, here's the youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

@ 0:20 the news reporter says "mourners don pink bows and hello kitty emblems because Mettic loved the color and the cartoon figure"

again I quote the Illuminati card: ".........bop she bop hello kitty!"
I could be looking to deep into this, but we're not allowed to believe in coincidences here!

bop-she-bop? When u think that u immediately think of pink poodle skirts & pink bows, like on Greece. & followed by Hello Kitty? Well...this is all on purpose for sure.

But what I first noticed about this video is when Jesse Jackson shows up do call for stricter gun laws. What caught my eye was @ 1:55 with the reporter saying "...called for a revival on national assault weapons bans".

LOOK at this woman who appears right in the front of the camera "pretending" to be part of the media. She turns around and faces the news camera to show her Pyramid shirt which I can't quite make out, although eerily looking like the seal on the back of the $1.

I don't know about you guys, but it looks VERY apparent that she was ADDED into this scene!!! You can imagine it easily her being on a green/blue screen set with the actual footage edited in behind her.
I only saw this because as the people behind her back up, multiple horizontal wire shadows are cast down on them right where she was standing, but when she was standing there, there were NO SUCH SHADOWS.
ALSO, she was not in the other scene with almost all the other reporters seen following Jackson.

Bop she bop. Hello Kitty?
A coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Illuminati stamping their seal of approval on this message & a warning to people/politicians who know what to look for in the media? I THINK SO!

Any other things you guys notice about this video/illuminati card text?
edit on 30-7-2012 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

I see no one in pic number one with a jacket and tie on and no ambulances responding to a crime in pic number two. Is it the spotlights that caught your attention? Colors all wrong. Linking this act to a card game? Is your argument perhaps that Holmes played or was addicted to a card game? Jut trying to follow here.

And for the eleventy billionth time no one is putting forth a motive in any of these threads. "Bloodletting" doesn't really count and most people probably have only heard of Game of Thrones. I mean a 2012, here in reality non-fairy tale motive (and I mean no disrespect - asking for a concrete motive is all). Real motive. Why. Who is behind. If your argument involves magic and feeding off of demons and so forth, I gotta say I'm not buying into that camp, first of all it doesn't explain anything. Secondly you could - honestly apply that to any given act. Someone tied this to the Olympics but never bothered to posit why. Prediction - for the next two weeks, the Olympics will be as boring as they have been for the last two days.

Motive. Why. Who. Thanks.

I'm referring to the angles of the neon lights on the sign to the left matching up with the "search lights" on the card. The card is from the illuminati card game, I'm just pointing out the conspiracy connections with it and the video. Read all my posts for details

I also thought it was interesting that he has a noose around his neck, to me signifying the "Hanged Man", 12th tarot card from the Major Arcana, usually tied to sacrifice, death/rebirth, etc. How many people died in the shooting? 12!

Much more significant numerology if u like that stuff!

Also, that the guy in the card is dressed very similarly to the joker.

Very informative post CthulhuMythos. The wiki you linked for Al Amarja was very interesting! But the full text isn't "she bop" but "bop she bop".
as for the shadow not being shown on the woman's shirt, I was referring mainly to the shadows absence on her face/head/light hair.

Maybe someone can enhance the actual video to get a clearer image of the shirt.

No comments on the hello kitty connection?
"bop she bop hello kitty!" The video's remembrance emblem is just that! pink bows behind hello kitty emblem!
my deepest sympathy, i find the topic fascinati

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Those tear gas canisters would have a serial number on them so they can be traced to the manufacturer who can trace the purchaser. Depending on what explosives were used that booby trapped Holmes' crib should also have a clue, it should also have finger prints on the stuff.

I would'nt be surprised though that the serial numbers etc has been scratched or "wiped" off

I wouldn't be surprised, either! Of course, depending on who he was involved with (assuming he was involved with anyone), they might not look into such obvious clues. Same as we never heard another peep, after the first day or so, about the second man in the Arizona shooting.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

prepare for anarchy

Nice catch there! Interesting when symbols are hidden in things, isn't it? However, is this a sign of something coming, or simply the movie makers using the stuff to attract more attention?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeozot
We started to walk out the door and he called us back for something, at which time I realized I forgot to tell him about Holmes' father being involved as a key witness in the biggest banking scandal in human history, and that he was supposed to be testifying this week. The fellow's eyes literally bugged out. People are getting it.

Except the stuff about Holme's father testifying is just a rumour started by a known hoaxer and a deliberate outright lie at worst. There is zero evidence to back the LIBOR thing up but everyone keeps repeating it without checking out the facts.

No offence intended, I think you've found some great stuff in your posts and analysis of the scene but repeating claims that have nothing to back them up doesn't help.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

Interesting analysis ! I interpret things the same way you do concerning this bloodtrail. That's what makes the most sense of all possible interpretations given on this thread about this particular subject.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hmmm, when you are looking for symbols in everything, you are pretty sure to find some. Except they are often not here on purpose, but only because you want to see them. I don't think the presence of this symbol in this Dark Knight picture is voluntary, that's just you who are believing there's the Anarchy's symbol in there.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This was on Yahoo! News -l; Judge accused of creating ‘unusual shroud of secrecy’ in movie theater shooting case -;

"The former grad student charged in last month's deadly shooting rampage at a Colorado movie theater gave his religion as "agnostic" and his occupation as "laborer" when he was booked into jail, according to a document released to Yahoo News this week. The Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office booking report provides few other details about James Eagan Holmes or his motive for allegedly opening fire during a midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises." Twelve people were killed and 58 wounded. The 24-year-old suspected gunman gave jailers his mother's name as an emergency contact. The redacted two-page report was obtained by Yahoo News under a Colorado public records request. A request for additional records was denied. "In weighing the public interests versus the private interests, the public interest would not be served by disclosing additional records," Arapahoe County Sheriff J. Grayson Robinson wrote in a response to Yahoo News. "Mr. Holmes could potentially be significantly impacted by the release of his records and any corresponding publicity," he continued. Robinson said part of his decision was based on a pretrial gag order issued by Chief District Judge William Sylvester. The judge's order to seal all records related to Holmes' arrest will be debated in court Thursday. Several media organizations have asked Sylvester to scale back his order barring the release of search warrants, inventories of evidence and other records publicly available in criminal cases. Holmes (Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office) The gag order has prohibited the University of Colorado from releasing public records related to the suspect's time there as a Ph.D. neuroscience student. The Aurora Police Department has also stopped answering routine questions about the shooting. An editorial by the Denver Post says Sylvester's order has "imposed an unusual shroud of secrecy on the case" and goes beyond protecting the defendant's right to a fair trial. "Barriers against secrecy are important in part because of the heightened public interest and the widespread desire for justice," the paper wrote. Releasing basic information could help the community better understand how the tragedy took place, the editorial stated. [RELATED: How the media should cover mass shootings, and why it can't] "People often follow such stories because they're responsible citizens, not because they are voyeurs out for cheap thrills," the Post wrote. Court officials said Holmes is expected to attend Thursday's hearing, according to the Associated Press."

Source - news.yahoo.com...

this is interesting, especially considering what he studied at the University, why would they want to suppress that?!! He was only studying Neuroscience! (sarcasm intended)
edit on 9-8-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

prepare for anarchy

Nice catch there! Interesting when symbols are hidden in things, isn't it? However, is this a sign of something coming, or simply the movie makers using the stuff to attract more attention?

btw the symbol behind him is obviously not the anarchy symbol, as all the lines are straight, not angled.
here's a better snapshot of the actual shape the metal makes out:

original:

highlighted:

It's just so obviously a pentagram:

edit on 9-8-2012 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrestme

I'm sorry guys, but I really think you are clutching at straws with the anarchy symbology. You are looking at a random screen shot of Batman kneeling infront of some fallen scaffolding of some sort, not a hidden message from the film producers/director in reguard to the shooting/set up.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ook33

Hmmm, when you are looking for symbols in everything, you are pretty sure to find some. Except they are often not here on purpose, but only because you want to see them. I don't think the presence of this symbol in this Dark Knight picture is voluntary, that's just you who are believing there's the Anarchy's symbol in there.

Well, that is always possible. More likely (my teen's opinion) that it was intentional, and set there as a sort of reference to the Joker. Certainly it doesn't have to be anything sinister, but still interesting, if that is the case, that they would use such tools to get people's attention, maybe increase the popularity of the movie. Advertisers do use such things.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

prepare for anarchy

btw the symbol behind him is obviously not the anarchy symbol, as all the lines are straight, not angled.

original:

highlighted:

Yeah, I noticed that after he posted the anarchy outlined one. Could be either, could be a Joker reference, could be something more. In either case, still think it is most likely used to affect people's thoughts on the movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

prepare for anarchy

original:

highlighted:

Yeah, I noticed that after he posted the anarchy outlined one. Could be either, could be a Joker reference, could be something more. In either case, still think it is most likely used to affect people's thoughts on the movie.

I'm sure the director or cinematographer was like "Okay, production guys lets set up the fallen beam with the pentagram right here, and Christian I'm gonna need you to sort of sit/kneel just so, we need your arm to complete the star...no, really it says so right here on the shot list "2 second profile of Batman forming skewed pentagram with random wreckage to subliminally influence the audience"..."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well he's not "completing" the pentagram, the metal is already fully shaped that way.
If I can tell you one thing about the way Hollywood and almost all companies advertise their products, is that there's ALWAYS subliminal messages and when there are, they're ALWAYS PURPOSEFULLY put there. There are no coincidences in advertising. Never think for a second it's otherwise.

So it is the same with the news clip & hello kitty/bop she bop, I think this was done on purpose. The Al Amarja card similarities with the shooting, and the female with the yet-unresolved-image on her shirt, and the tarot connection I pointed out.

You don't have to believe this stuff is real. Whether they are just having fun putting the connections into the media for it, or trying to take credit for the incident we can't really know. But they for sure believe it connects, and some of them are connecting the esoteric dots for us, it's not us making these connections, we just notice them.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Arrestme because: etc

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The pentagram is there purposely, in fact, advertisers get paid millions for such subliminals. My photography prof inserted subliminals in ads for a living, and showed me many of their tricks, the pentagram is no mistake, and if you look closer you'll probably find dozens more things embedded.

Vigilant Citizen has quite a segment on embedded images and mind control in music and entertainment, as does a member of youtube going by the name Triplixity. There are several videos on youtube showing how to put sexual organs into kids cartoons without being detected.

Hello Kitty is one of many child based mind control triggers, as are the famous Mickey Mouse ears, I've seen them in Britney's, Gaga's and a host of other music videos. Butterflies, especially Monarch, are used to represent Monarch mind control methods-do a search on butterfly tattoos on music and movie stars. Masks represent the split personality that such mind control results in.

The pyramid was what I first saw in the Batman ad, representing the capstone of the illuminati's 13 step pyramid. Their crowning achievement, global government. The single, all seeing eye, the Eye of Horus is a dead giveaway that whoever in the media is sporting it is promoting their goals and ideals.

The savagery used to split the personality is heinous, despicable and nauseating; if you do a little poking around online you should be able to come across their methods, subliminals are widely used during and after induction as triggers. Many surmise that Britney's bald head breakdown was her true identity fighting the conditioning, she hasn't been the same since. I hear eminem is going through something similar.

I believe all media ads have subliminal messages in them for various reasons, as they herd the masses in the desired direction TPTB desire.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't doubt the existence of subliminal messaging. Not at all. Staging a photograph for an advertisement is absolutely different than a photographer capturing stills during the production of a movie. The DVD is hard to swallow.
I'm a design professional and I work within the same production environment as those who produce movie posters, box covers, etc, and the client gives the design company a small series of approved photography to use for POP (point of purchase) items. There are often very strict guidelines to follow when representing the official property of huge license holders like that of movie studios, a dead musicians estate, or a comic book character. Official colors, fonts, text spacing etc etc.

The approval process alone on just these items (posters, dvd covers), to say nothing of coffee mugs and keychains etc, is vetted through so many non-essential people that it's hard to fathom a connection to anything sinister. In fact Cracked.com has a great article about why movie posters all look the same. It's the vetting process, and it's subject to the whims of non-designers like the leading actors, rather than a cabal of Illuminati or, unfortunately, actual designers who know what looks good (phallic imagery behind the little mermaid aside).

At best the bootlegger used that image because he/she also saw the Anarchy symbol and decided it'd be sly to use that particular image, and at worse they snagged the first image that popped up in a google search.

But based on the screen grab from the movie said to represent a pentagram, it's clear that both were from the same set of photographs taken on that particular set. The common thread in both images is the metal scaffolding. Had the cameraman been standing two feet to the right or left there would be no pentagram or anarchy symbol since it's the support beams on either side of it, viewed through the center, that create the illusion (one bar going one way on one side and the other side a bar going the other way).

Let's say there was some kind of trigger. How far into the movie nobody had seen yet is the scene that triggers him? Does it correspond to the time of the shooting?
Or how about the prep leading up to the shooting, Did he see a movie poster one week? Or a billboard? Both would've been up for a very long time prior to the release of the movie, so how were either supposed to trigger anything for that particular time?

Again, I'm well aware of subliminal techniques in advertising which is heavily controlled, but the examples posted are of a DVD graphic from a different movie and a screen shot of one second of action that I'm willing to be doesn't exist for more than a few seconds. Long enough for subliminals, true, but hardly by design considering the complexity of choreographing the scene around an ENTIRE SET of debri much like the scaffolding shown in this thread.

Believe me, I smell a rat, too. But speaking to things like Brittany and Lady Gaga and Mickey Mouse ears, it has occurred to you that Brittany used to be a Mouseketeer right? B and LG are young enough to have grown up loving Disney during the 90's. I know I used to like watching MMC, I grew up with Disney just like them. That could have something to do with it.
Butterfly tattoos? Ask any tattoo artist and I guarantee you that they tell you they are the most common tattoo of all time. I also used to work the counter at a shop and I can back that up along with a few of my tattoo artist friends.

As for the pyramid. There are just as many explanations for a sinister meaning as there are positive. But for the purpose of composition the triangle is the most commonly used in all forms of art. Any art history class will tell you and you can find countless examples of it in use. Take the Mona Lisa for instance. From her brow to each of her elbows, it's a triangular composition. If not actual items used to form this triangular path for the eye, then the composition would most commonly be laid out in a triangular fashion.

EDIT: because of the quality of the scanned image I thought the DVD graphic was a bootleg and corrected my mention of it here. I hardly see how imagery from the first movie has any bearing as a trigger for something that happend at the very first showing of a completely different movie.

To everyone's credit though, this movie has severe anti-99% themes and if nothing else it is dangerous propaganda meant to villain-ize those who would speak out against big banks and the 1%'s hold on the world.

Best,
CM
edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: and another thing!

edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: derp

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
The most important point is that there has been no trial and there is nothing but news reports, many of them biased. That means there isn't anyone who knows the real story yet everyone seems to be talking about it as a fact that James Holmes is guilty. The questions seem to revolve around how it really went down but rarely is it even questioned. People need to keep in mind that this guy is innocent until proven otherwise and there is literally no proof whatsoever there is only media reports which cannot be trusted especially when they are declaring guilt and being so unabashedly biased without a trial or evidence.

And then, after weeks of declaring the lone suspect to be guilty, they refuse to release essential evidence from the investigation on the grounds it might prejudice any future jurors!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I came across this Who are mass shooters
It features a top criminal behaviour analyst Dale Yeager who if you look up here His Bio page on his company page he is very decorated and his works are used by FBI and other companies, He runs a company who

SERAPH is a specialized consulting and training firm. SERAPH provides LEGAL, LIABILITY and SECURITY problem solving for the Education, Business, Legal, Law Enforcement and Government communities

Mr. Yeager is also a Federal law enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.

and he says this which is pretty revealing and gives a good insight in to mass shooters and the colorado shooting in particular..

“They were already going to commit suicide now they’re going to go and take other people with them,” said Yeager. In the Aurora, Colorado incident that was not the case. “He did not commit suicide, he gave up very easily. He was on a mission, he completed his mission and he gave up,” said Yeager. Yeager thinks that is significant and that James Holmes may have a cause. “It reeks that the shooter was motivated by a political or some kind of social ideology,” said Yeager. He also says if you dig deeper into those who profess a political motivation for shooting, you still find that their lives are chaotic. Yeager says more will be learned as Holmes’ past is revealed.

As his past is being supressed and the fact it may well have been 'a mission' in more ways than the ways he mentioned and it doesn't fit the mass shooter mold, I found it interesting.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join