It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Michael Moore is a complete idiot at the best of times.

Firstly, no US President's children go to common theatres amongst the public to watch a movie. So the chances of Obama's children being killed like that in Colorado movie theatre is ZERO.

Secondly, Michael Moore is not one of the best reporters I've seen in the USA. In fact, he does'nt even come close.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok, I figured out I can post photos here, so, here's one for the conspiracy vault:

Look to the left rear fender of Holmes' car, this is where the riot gear clothing was found, if you look closely, there is far more than what any other images display, and they trail off around the generator containment area, and towards the front of the cinema. A riot shield is up against the short hallway to the exit door, and the gas mask, so far away it's out of the photograph is off the photo to the right of Holmes car. I think there were 26 parking spaces there, the mask was at the last one.

Here is the 'grassy knoll'.

What you are looking at is the back side of the theater, with the purple door area on the side where Holmes' car was located. The tracks were fresh when the photo was taken, the grass is laid down on the left side, not dug up, and would have sprung back up within a day or so. It looks like someone could have driven from the side where the cop car is located, and if heading straight ahead, within feet of where the gas mask was, they could have gone right up over the curb and onto the 4 lane which the tire tracks are leading to. I think someone was waiting on the back side of the theater to pick up the actual shooter who had that gasmask, still in full riot gear removing the evidence from the crime scene. This would involve at least 2 other individuals. I believe the gear strewn out on the concrete was planted there to make it look like Holmes was wearing it and took it off before police arrived.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I heard on Alex Jones today that he couldn't talk during the pre trial. So it was like either they had him drugged up or were using a shock collar on him to keep him quiet.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thought I would add that looking at pictures of both the AR15 and the shotgun supposedly used by Holmes neither one had a sling on it! That would make it impossible for him to shoot one while holding the other.
So, does this mean we have a second shooter?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thought I would add that looking at pictures of both the AR15 and the shotgun supposedly used by Holmes neither one had a sling on it! That would make it impossible for him to shoot one while holding the other.
So, does this mean we have a second shooter?

Where is the picture of the shotgun?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Excellent thread, I posted a new thread with a very comprehensive look at the theory from a few angles.

A lot of first hand evidence, and clips so you can see for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope to see you guys there to contribute! This has a lot of attributes of being an inside job...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was at a gun shop in Spokane yesterday, the clerk was aware of the shooting but not the particulars. I filled him in on the druggie doc who claims to have been his psychiatrist (which at this point in time I do not believe). He was saying hmmmm....I told him about the placement of the gas mask, at one end of the cinema, and the riot clothing at the other end of the immediate lot leaving a trail towards the front of the building I told him about the tire tracks on the grassy knoll directly leading from the back of the cinema, going with in feet of the gas mask, and heading away from the cinemas on the 4 lane. To all this he's becoming more interested. Told him about the height difference in the shooter (from eye witnesses the day of the shooting) and the actual height of Holmes, the fact that from all the photos I saw, not one audience member had any outlandish clothing or hair, Holmes was the only one with cherry red and orange hair yet not one witness brought that up regarding the man who answered his cell phone in the theater just prior to the shooting, walked to the exit door, propped it open, motioned to someone then walked out the door. To all these, he was 'wow, really? hmmmm....this really sounds like an inside job, wtf is going on?'

We started to walk out the door and he called us back for something, at which time I realized I forgot to tell him about Holmes' father being involved as a key witness in the biggest banking scandal in human history, and that he was supposed to be testifying this week. The fellow's eyes literally bugged out. People are getting it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

Hmm, I trust your story, but I interpret it differently, because a similar thing happened to me in the past : someone that I barely knew talked to me about a lot of things that didn't seem to make a lot of sense, and I realized the only way for her to stop was to say the sort of things she wanted to hear, but not in engaging in a real conversation either, because I felt it would last forever... Maybe you scared him with your story and he was being polite, trying not to upset you, and waiting for you to leave. Calling you back is typical of a behavior like this one : you realize that you didn't talk a lot to the person who was acting so weird, and you fear she noticed it and took offense. Not wanting this person to come back and insult/attack/harass you, you call her back and say a little something, in order to pass as being cool. It would've been my reaction, for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

He was taking avidly about different things before I arrived at the store, by the time I got there he was discussing that he thought 9/11 was a setup, he knew about Agenda 21, one of the few strangers I've ever run into who did. He volunteered a lot of information regarding where he stood regarding government conspiracies (Sirhan Sirhan, Tim McVeigh, etc.). It wasn't a one sided conversation at all.

I heard that Holmes has McVeigh's lawyer, haven't vetted that yet.

edit on 4-8-2012 by zeozot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

I like your scenario, the only thing is, on the photo of the tracks I only see 1 track, possibly a very faint second track but they look close together. Also could it maybe a police car which has been in an emercency to leave?
Just something to think about.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Good observation that led me to look into it.

I'm trying to gather the best photos of the scene before they disappear off the net as time goes on, but I found one showing an assault rifle on the car hood with sling. Also, in other photos showing the rifle by the door, the sling is there but hard to see as it runs along the top portion of the weapon.

Theater Parking Lot Crime Scene Photo (large image)

ETA: Notice the main blood splatter pattern that just ends on the sidewalk... Or begins...

Either way, managing two long arms at the same time - sling or not - would be a challenge. Add into that tossing two tear gas canisters...
edit on 5-8-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

Oh, okay. You should have told it at the beginning of your story, because it changes considerably the way we can interpret it !

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Well, concerning that blood trail, I sure would like to know how it came here. But I think that some people must have taken the emergency exit door during the shooting, because the killer was apparently moving, and did not stay near the exit door. Some people certainly took this door to get out while the shooter was far from it, hence the blood trail on the outside, going to a possible car parked far away from the KIA.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ook33
reply to post by Sek82

Well, concerning that blood trail, I sure would like to know how it came here. But I think that some people must have taken the emergency exit door during the shooting, because the killer was apparently moving, and did not stay near the exit door. Some people certainly took this door to get out while the shooter was far from it, hence the blood trail on the outside, going to a possible car parked far away from the KIA.

Blood always splatters in the direction the source is traveling (it's called bloodtraling if you want to google it and read more about it). In this case the blood is moving TOWARDS the exit door from the far end of the parking lot.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunMetal

I believe you, but what would be the point of a wounded man getting out of a car and going into the theater ? I have a hard time figuring a scene like this one. If a person was helping the hurted one and dragging him/her out of the theater, this person could have been "walking" backwards (I don't know if I'm clear enough in what I'm trying to explain, english isn't my first language), which would explain the direction of the bloodtrail.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

The direction is going into the theatre. It's not a trail left by anyone moving out of the theatre. If it were the splatter would point away from the door, not to it.

So yeah, who was bleeding at the far end of the parking lot, and why were they running into the theaters rear exit?

There weren't any reports of a victim escaping out the back from what I recall but what if there was a second shooter that we weren't supposed to know about? If there were, it would stand to reason that they'd not want to have any witnesses out there. Maybe this person died inside after escaping the second shooter.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

That's a possibility, yes. But if Holmes was drugged up, as some people here are suggesting, would he've been able to open fire on this hypothetical second shooter ? And that's of course only a question if Holmes was drugged. If that's the case, there maybe even was a third shooter. We'll never know for sure

EDIT : If someone was forced to walk backwards (by being dragged by someone, by example), the front of his legs would face the theater. Then, the splatter would point towards the door, isn't it ?
edit on 7-8-2012 by Ook33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

Holmes wasn't even positively identified as being the one in the theatre shooting (his hair and clothing were covered with riot gear) and he was found by his car according to police.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I believe you, but what would be the point of a wounded man getting out of a car and going into the theater ? I have a hard time figuring a scene like this one. If a person was helping the hurted one and dragging him/her out of the theater, this person could have been "walking" backwards (I don't know if I'm clear enough in what I'm trying to explain, english isn't my first language), which would explain the direction of the bloodtrail.

If you look closely you can see on either side of the blood trail bloody shoe prints, one set tennis shoes, the other look like flip flops, possibly they had carried the victim by the arms dragging them out of harms way, backwards possibly. The spatter almost looks like arterial spray, could have been a neck wound, as it suddenly slows down quite a bit mid building, then picks up a bit again, ending in a big pool of blood near the gas mask location.

I believe the accomplice took the same route, with the gas mask as a precaution should they need to go into the theater, perhaps they were supposed to go in and didn't and were in charge of watching that nobody stumbled upon the scene and also to keep Holmes in the vicinity, perhaps still administering drugs. Nobody saw a second shooter or anyone else enter. I think they ran off to the end of the building, got into the getaway car hidden at the back, either with driver waiting or driving them self, and sped off to the grass and 4 lane to get away from the scene.

I believe the actual shooter ran out the door past Holmes car, making sure he was still in it, peeled off the riot gear as he ran to the front of the building wearing street clothes to blend in and make his getaway. Holmes would have taken at least 2 strong men to move, so I believe there were at least 2 others directly involved in the shooting. His mug shot wasn't taken until the day of the first court appearance, likely because he was in really rough shape due to the drugs they gave him, couldn't make it too obvious as a drugged comatose shooter is very unlikely.
edit on 7-8-2012 by zeozot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeozot

If you look closely you can see on either side of the blood trail bloody shoe prints, one set tennis shoes, the other look like flip flops, possibly they had carried the victim by the arms dragging them out of harms way, backwards possibly. The spatter almost looks like arterial spray, could have been a neck wound, as it suddenly slows down quite a bit mid building, then picks up a bit again, ending in a big pool of blood near the gas mask location.

I believe the accomplice took the same route, with the gas mask as a precaution should they need to go into the theater, perhaps they were supposed to go in and didn't and were in charge of watching that nobody stumbled upon the scene and also to keep Holmes in the vicinity, perhaps still administering drugs. Nobody saw a second shooter or anyone else enter. I think they ran off to the end of the building, got into the getaway car hidden at the back, either with driver waiting or driving them self, and sped off to the grass and 4 lane to get away from the scene.

I believe the actual shooter ran out the door past Holmes car, making sure he was still in it, peeled off the riot gear as he ran to the front of the building wearing street clothes to blend in and make his getaway. Holmes would have taken at least 2 strong men to move, so I believe there were at least 2 others directly involved in the shooting. His mug shot wasn't taken until the day of the first court appearance, likely because he was in really rough shape due to the drugs they gave him, couldn't make it too obvious as a drugged comatose shooter is very unlikely.
edit on 7-8-2012 by zeozot because: (no reason given)

I don't see any footprints in the linked photo. If someone was being dragged there'd be smear marks in the blood. Also there's more blood near the door, the amount of blood increases so I don't know about the big pool of blood you're talking about near the gas mask location.

I'm no expert but everything I've read about blood trailing says splatters go in the direction of travel, that alone says it couldn't have possibly been someone moving away from the theater.

CM

edit on 7-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: spelling

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join