It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 16
123
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok someone posted this image before but I want to comment on it pertaining to this video I saw on yahoo.
I wish I could make it a topic, but I don't have enough posts yet. Someone else can if they think it's relevant enough.

Here's the image comparing the shooting with an illuminati game card:



In it you clearly see the crisscrossing patterns of the theater lights, and the basic overall color schemes match up exactly.

But what was interesting was the text on the card:
"Although Al Amarja seems constantly on the edge of chaos, it never quite etaion shrdflu Cthulhu fghogn bop she bop hello kitty!"

Keep that in mind while watching this video, here's the youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

@ 0:20 the news reporter says "mourners don pink bows and hello kitty emblems because Mettic loved the color and the cartoon figure"

again I quote the Illuminati card: ".........bop she bop hello kitty!"
I could be looking to deep into this, but we're not allowed to believe in coincidences here!

bop-she-bop? When u think that u immediately think of pink poodle skirts & pink bows, like on Greece. & followed by Hello Kitty? Well...this is all on purpose for sure.

But what I first noticed about this video is when Jesse Jackson shows up do call for stricter gun laws. What caught my eye was @ 1:55 with the reporter saying "...called for a revival on national assault weapons bans".

LOOK at this woman who appears right in the front of the camera "pretending" to be part of the media. She turns around and faces the news camera to show her Pyramid shirt which I can't quite make out, although eerily looking like the seal on the back of the $1.

I don't know about you guys, but it looks VERY apparent that she was ADDED into this scene!!! You can imagine it easily her being on a green/blue screen set with the actual footage edited in behind her.
I only saw this because as the people behind her back up, multiple horizontal wire shadows are cast down on them right where she was standing, but when she was standing there, there were NO SUCH SHADOWS.
ALSO, she was not in the other scene with almost all the other reporters seen following Jackson.

Bop she bop. Hello Kitty?
A coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Illuminati stamping their seal of approval on this message & a warning to people/politicians who know what to look for in the media? I THINK SO!

Any other things you guys notice about this video/illuminati card text?
edit on 30-7-2012 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udioit would seem that DARPA, or the actual org. which awarded the Study Grant of +$100.Kdid not bother vetting the recipient to be phychologically fit and stable enough to advance the work He proposed to do over 4 years


Again, wrong. He was funded under an NIH T32 training grant. They do 'vet' the recipients like you imply during the application process. Holmes had to have had several really high recommendations from previous and/or current faculty, a thorough review of his academic record, and, in some cases, a personal interview. Not only did he get into an upper tier grad program, he also must've had the full support of more than one respected faculty member. As I've said before, you don't recommend somebody you're not absolutely sure about because it'll backfire on you in the future. People outside of academia don't realize how these things work. At least at the beginning of the term, he was judged more than competent by more than one neuroscience PhD.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wasn't fond of conspiracy theories on this one, until I found out that his father, Rupert Holmes, is a leading FRAUD expert who was about to testify to Congress about LIBOR rate fixing scandal.

What's the betting that he refused to change his testimony in the banks' favor, and that they went after his family as punishment?



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

6). proof he bought the guns, reciepts, online purchases, why was the federal government not aware of one person buying 4 guns in a 2 week time period, thats a lot for anyone to be buying, raises red flags and is suspicious.

7). the apparent phone call that some person sitting in the front right of the theater gets up and opens and props open the emergency exit. I know little to none about phone towers but cant they take lets say the time between 11:45pm-12:10am when that person may or may not have received the call and look at the cell phone tower pings and get the number and see who it was. Who called, what number that was, and what number that person was calling and then how long the call went for?


6) Unfortunately, in the United States, buying 4 guns over two weeks is considered normal behaviour and won't get you flagged in ANY system.

7) Initial news reports state that HE went into the theatre first, along with the movie goers, then exited by the back door which HE propped open so he could "gear up" and come back in.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some of these 10 reasons can be discounted quite easily and rightly have in the following comments however the majority of them are very true.

I have one question which I'd like somebody from the US to straighten out for me. Some UK news reports stated the youngest to die was 4 and the youngest to get injured was only 4 months. How strict are the cinemas with the 12A rating? Does it vary state to state? This obviously isn't the biggest issue at hand but perhaps stricter cinema staff could have saved a few lives of people who are not old enough to buy a gun.

Hopefully somebody can iron this out for me.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I found this blurb interesting:

apnews.myway.com...

Attorneys also were arguing over a defense motion to find out who leaked information to the news media about a package the 24-year-old Holmes allegedly sent to his psychiatrist at the University of Colorado Denver.
Authorities seized the package July 23, three days after the shooting, after finding it in the mailroom of the medical campus where Holmes studied. Several media outlets reported that it contained a notebook with descriptions of an attack, but Arapahoe County District Attorney Carol Chambers said in court papers that the parcel hadn't been opened by the time the "inaccurate" news reports appeared.

Isn't this case sealed? How did anyone get access to court papers to know what the DA "said"?



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam90
Some of these 10 reasons can be discounted quite easily and rightly have in the following comments however the majority of them are very true.

I have one question which I'd like somebody from the US to straighten out for me. Some UK news reports stated the youngest to die was 4 and the youngest to get injured was only 4 months. How strict are the cinemas with the 12A rating? Does it vary state to state? This obviously isn't the biggest issue at hand but perhaps stricter cinema staff could have saved a few lives of people who are not old enough to buy a gun.

Hopefully somebody can iron this out for me.


Might not be the biggest issue at hand but you are definitely on to something. I hate to say it but if there were responsible parents in that movie theater that night a 6 year old child would be alive today. These movies (Batman/Spiderman/Avengers) are based on comic books (which were turned into cartoons) which were turned into campy TV shows which were turned into violent movies. There is NO WAY an infant or a 6 year old has any business attending a movie like this let alone at midnight. If you want to have children, more power to you. Understand what that decision comes with. You can't have it both ways anymore. If you want to have a night on the town, you need a babysitter. If you can't afford that, then rent a DVD or don't have a kid in the first place.

I was at the Avengers movie and these little 7 year old girls were crying and begging to have their mom take them out of the theater. Finally, after getting mad at the kids (she should have been mad at herself) she left. Of course everyone else who paid 15 bucks had to put up with this, too. I guess if you are willing to expose a child to something like this (would you take them to a night club?) we shouldn't expect any sort of manners out of them, either.

BTW, I have an 11 year old. At the age of 6 I would take him to a Pixar movie, not a PG-13 violent movie. I had to wait for the DVD because it was my choice to have that child and be a responsible parent.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How do we know it wasn't Jesse James Jr. that did the shooting, considering he's in Rehab now?

All that riot gear on, you can't be sure of who it is.

I mean, why else would the Rev. Jesse James, stroll through James Holmes neighborhood? When, no one of his color was injured.

It was mainly whites, the last I checked.

I'm just curious.

Just curious if he even was sincere in his actions.

You don't see him, unless it's something political.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by inalandfaraway
I found this blurb interesting:

apnews.myway.com...

Attorneys also were arguing over a defense motion to find out who leaked information to the news media about a package the 24-year-old Holmes allegedly sent to his psychiatrist at the University of Colorado Denver.
Authorities seized the package July 23, three days after the shooting, after finding it in the mailroom of the medical campus where Holmes studied. Several media outlets reported that it contained a notebook with descriptions of an attack, but Arapahoe County District Attorney Carol Chambers said in court papers that the parcel hadn't been opened by the time the "inaccurate" news reports appeared.

Isn't this case sealed? How did anyone get access to court papers to know what the DA "said"?


Easy, because he's the fall guy sap. I really can't see him doing this by himself.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   


LOOK at this woman who appears right in the front of the camera "pretending" to be part of the media. She turns around and faces the news camera to show her Pyramid shirt which I can't quite make out, although eerily looking like the seal on the back of the $1.
reply to post by Arrestme
 


This woman that you speak of is so out of place that I noticed her in the video before I even saw this paragraph in your post. I of course noticed the shirt too, so I snapped a screen shot. I don't think it's a pyramid. Looks like some kind of vintage or historical print of a person.

If anyone is interested enough to enhance the image or has an idea as to what the print is, that'd be good to know. In the mean time though, it's a little odd, but probably nothing.

i1153.photobucket.com...



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MackeyfromMars
 


Maybe he's a pyramid follower. Or an Illuminati nut.

He does look military though.

Odd indeed.

Get more info on him.

Thank you.

See you tomorrow.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
1. James Holmes had no job


A lot of PhD candidates have no jobs but he may have been living on grants, I do not recall his financial records. He may have had a large allowance from his family.


2. The testimony of 2 key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack.

There was mass confusion, even you and I would not get everything right. If there was video evidence, that would help.


3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8

Maybe he took two, you never know.


4. Radio communications from the night of the attack

Again, mass confusion.


*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

Maybe they were video pirates or college students.


*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

Of course if no one knew who the individual was he would be unknown and non-descript means they did not identify what type of vehicle. What kind of vehicle was it?


*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

That would be the triage. A lot of cities do that. It simply means they did not know yet how many ambulances would be needed. Again, the high school would be for triage.


* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

Misidentification happens often in tragedies like this.


*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

He could only fire so many rifles at one time.


5. Pool of eye witnesses

Nothing unusual there, apparently you are not aware of police procedures in events like this.Things do happen fast in these situations and people remember things later.


6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

Maybe he read The Anarchist Cookbook? He was a genius, why does it seem difficult to believe he could think his way through this?


7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

Rumors does not make it true.


8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

The discussion was awakened, that is why.


9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda,

Just because he bought them legally does not mean that method should be available. I say if people want to buy guns, they should go directly to the gun manufacturer.


10. The roommates

There may have been roommates but they could have moved out a month ago or two days before.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I wasn't fond of conspiracy theories on this one, until I found out that his father, Rupert Holmes, is a leading FRAUD expert who was about to testify to Congress about LIBOR rate fixing scandal.

What's the betting that he refused to change his testimony in the banks' favor, and that they went after his family as punishment?


Rupert Holmes is also the guy who sang the Pina Colada Song....you know the one, "If you like Pina Colada, and getting caught in the rain".



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam90
Some of these 10 reasons can be discounted quite easily and rightly have in the following comments however the majority of them are very true.

I have one question which I'd like somebody from the US to straighten out for me. Some UK news reports stated the youngest to die was 4 and the youngest to get injured was only 4 months. How strict are the cinemas with the 12A rating? Does it vary state to state? This obviously isn't the biggest issue at hand but perhaps stricter cinema staff could have saved a few lives of people who are not old enough to buy a gun.

Hopefully somebody can iron this out for me.


I am not sure what 12A is, could that be something like PG-13? And there are a lot of people who are so drawn into these comic book movies that it becomes something like role playing for them. That is why there are Trekkies and those who dress like Spiderman. Dressing in costume for movie premieres has become a cultural expression.

No matter how strict the staff is, they could not stop a man with a gun. The actual number of Americans with guns is low, not every American has a gun. We live comfortably with knowing that we have the right to buy one if we choose to. The cinema staff would not have guns anyway.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
1. James Holmes had no job


A lot of PhD candidates have no jobs but he may have been living on grants, I do not recall his financial records. He may have had a large allowance from his family.


2. The testimony of 2 key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack.

There was mass confusion, even you and I would not get everything right. If there was video evidence, that would help.


3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8

Maybe he took two, you never know.


4. Radio communications from the night of the attack

Again, mass confusion.


*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

Maybe they were video pirates or college students.


*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

Of course if no one knew who the individual was he would be unknown and non-descript means they did not identify what type of vehicle. What kind of vehicle was it?


*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

That would be the triage. A lot of cities do that. It simply means they did not know yet how many ambulances would be needed. Again, the high school would be for triage.


* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

Misidentification happens often in tragedies like this.


*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

He could only fire so many rifles at one time.


5. Pool of eye witnesses

Nothing unusual there, apparently you are not aware of police procedures in events like this.Things do happen fast in these situations and people remember things later.


6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

Maybe he read The Anarchist Cookbook? He was a genius, why does it seem difficult to believe he could think his way through this?


7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

Rumors does not make it true.


8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

The discussion was awakened, that is why.


9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda,

Just because he bought them legally does not mean that method should be available. I say if people want to buy guns, they should go directly to the gun manufacturer.


10. The roommates

There may have been roommates but they could have moved out a month ago or two days before.


A voice of reason here. Wow. I starred you but go back and look at who gets starred 10x more. The more out there u argue this horrific act the more it seems people agree with u, which is almost as terrifying as the act itself. Someone being "escorted from scene" is a new one. Absolutely zero proof to back that up (actually zero) proof to back any of that up - 4 instance it's now widely VERIFIED (not just reported) that his assault rifle jammed so he threw that to the ground. Hmmm. The assault rifle jammed. I say counter-conspiracy by the gun manufactures. Knight to Queen nine? Oh, and the Olympics are still boring as all get-out. No grand scheme there either.

If someone could site a source or verify anything (roomates? he lived alone in a tiny 1 BR apt where other college kids lived but someone posted he lived in a house with two people and somehow now we are playing telephone - that went from being a rumor to so many peope thinking it was true) I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. I'm not - some people are capable of horrific acts. I'll ask again what the motive is but no one ever replies to that little nugget. Used to be a good old fashioned conspiracy actually meant something. All I see here are smoke and mirrors and no factual info put forth. Getting sleepy....



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrestme
Ok someone posted this image before but I want to comment on it pertaining to this video I saw on yahoo.
I wish I could make it a topic, but I don't have enough posts yet. Someone else can if they think it's relevant enough.

Here's the image comparing the shooting with an illuminati game card:



In it you clearly see the crisscrossing patterns of the theater lights, and the basic overall color schemes match up exactly.

But what was interesting was the text on the card:
"Although Al Amarja seems constantly on the edge of chaos, it never quite etaion shrdflu Cthulhu fghogn bop she bop hello kitty!"

Keep that in mind while watching this video, here's the youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

@ 0:20 the news reporter says "mourners don pink bows and hello kitty emblems because Mettic loved the color and the cartoon figure"

again I quote the Illuminati card: ".........bop she bop hello kitty!"
I could be looking to deep into this, but we're not allowed to believe in coincidences here!

bop-she-bop? When u think that u immediately think of pink poodle skirts & pink bows, like on Greece. & followed by Hello Kitty? Well...this is all on purpose for sure.

But what I first noticed about this video is when Jesse Jackson shows up do call for stricter gun laws. What caught my eye was @ 1:55 with the reporter saying "...called for a revival on national assault weapons bans".

LOOK at this woman who appears right in the front of the camera "pretending" to be part of the media. She turns around and faces the news camera to show her Pyramid shirt which I can't quite make out, although eerily looking like the seal on the back of the $1.

I don't know about you guys, but it looks VERY apparent that she was ADDED into this scene!!! You can imagine it easily her being on a green/blue screen set with the actual footage edited in behind her.
I only saw this because as the people behind her back up, multiple horizontal wire shadows are cast down on them right where she was standing, but when she was standing there, there were NO SUCH SHADOWS.
ALSO, she was not in the other scene with almost all the other reporters seen following Jackson.

Bop she bop. Hello Kitty?
A coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Illuminati stamping their seal of approval on this message & a warning to people/politicians who know what to look for in the media? I THINK SO!

Any other things you guys notice about this video/illuminati card text?
edit on 30-7-2012 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)


I see no one in pic number one with a jacket and tie on and no ambulances responding to a crime in pic number two. Is it the spotlights that caught your attention? Colors all wrong. Linking this act to a card game? Is your argument perhaps that Holmes played or was addicted to a card game? Jut trying to follow here.

And for the eleventy billionth time no one is putting forth a motive in any of these threads. "Bloodletting" doesn't really count and most people probably have only heard of Game of Thrones. I mean a 2012, here in reality non-fairy tale motive (and I mean no disrespect - asking for a concrete motive is all). Real motive. Why. Who is behind. If your argument involves magic and feeding off of demons and so forth, I gotta say I'm not buying into that camp, first of all it doesn't explain anything. Secondly you could - honestly apply that to any given act. Someone tied this to the Olympics but never bothered to posit why. Prediction - for the next two weeks, the Olympics will be as boring as they have been for the last two days.

Motive. Why. Who. Thanks.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The fact people died, means nothing?

People who didn't deserve to die.

It's more about WHY he did it, then people dying.

That's society for you.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum
 


Thank you for starring me. I know what you mean though. I read in another thread about his father being Rupert Holmes, that is the name of a famous singer. The father's name is really Robert but there are people who will believe it is Rupert because someone posted it.

What I think is a coincidence is this, Katie HOLMES sues for divorce from Tom Cruise the same week that James HOLMES does this horrific thing. Now let's watch as people try to make a link from that one.


edit on 7/30/2012 by WarminIndy because: Added more info.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   


Sorry I was referring to the mask found outside theatre 8 , not the one Holmes was wearing.

I think in a situation like that a lot of basic protocol goes out the window. I'm sure they would take off the mask before putting him in the car. I would. They can't very well put an evidence tag on the guys head (sadly).

I was not aware that two were found. That would indeed be odd. I don't think there was more than the one though.

Not only was another found, it was at the other end of the parking lot from where Holmes' car was parked which was not not backed in, but nose in to the theater, a white backboard with black straps shoved under his car. I looked at the close up of the gas mask for scuff marks or signs of having been thrown and hitting the pavement, but it looked like it was dropped there, just as the helmet was carefully placed right side up with no scuffs or dings and no blood on any of the tactical gear photographed.

Holmes' father had ties to RAND as well as DARPA, and Holmes himself worked within the neural unit at his school. His grandfather was involved with either the CIA or another 'secretive' gov't organization who's name escapes me at the moment.

I have heard that he was found in the back seat of his car, I have heard from the police interviewed that he said "I think there are explosives in my apartment" and "there are possible bombs (or explosives) in my apartment". So far, everything he is alleged to have said has come from police statements. If he was a Batman fan, he would have dyed his hair green, not red. I also heard he was wearing all red clothing to match his hair, under the body armor (if indeed he was even wearing it, there is a pile of it leading past the back of his car and to the left of the parking lot).

He displays signs of mind control, the bulging eyes and odd motions, Cathy O'Brien still displays this when she is recollecting her time as a mind control slave, and claims those who've been tampered with will often show the whites around their eyes just as he does. I noticed when the judge said the word 'murder' Holmes squeezed his eyes shut hard and rolled his eyes up inside. I think the guy is a black ops victim, for more reasons than I have time to post here. I may later. Roger Tolces spoke about some of this on his interview with John Wells on a national radio program July 28, (not sure if I can mention names here or not, I'm new to the board).

Oh, one more thing, the police chief was also involved in the 9/11 disaster and apparently was a massive fail, and now he turns up in Aurora to this disaster. And Holmes father was set to testify regarding the biggest banking fiasco in human history sometime this week I think it was, and here his son is now national news, what are the odds?



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Roommates...If they left the school they may have had to leave the apartment. Looks like JH was going to have to leave.



Neighbors and students in the North Aurora neighborhood where Holmes lived said Holmes' withdrawal from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus a month before the shooting would likely have triggered his eviction from the building, which is reserved for people affiliated with the school.

Nine days before the shooting, Holmes was seen on Paris Street, asking landlords and neighbors if anyone was aware of a vacant apartment in the area, several neighbors told Reuters.

On July 11, at around 3:30 p.m., Holmes approached neighbor Carl Pedro Allen, 54, who was sitting in front of 1733 Paris Street -- about a block away from Holmes' apartment building. Holmes asked Allen, and others gathered there, if they knew of any vacant one-bedroom apartments.

"We let him know there were no vacancies, but we told him about where he might be able to find an open apartment," Allen said.

Holmes was wearing jeans and sneakers and described himself as a local student, Allen said. But Allen also said he noticed something strange about Holmes' eyes.

"His eyes were fluttering and blinking," Allen said. "It was really weird. I didn't know if he was high or what, but those eyes kept fluttering."

Link




top topics



 
123
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join