Iran Pledges to Deploy Warships in the Atlantic

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

For the second time in less than a year, Iran’s top naval commander has said Iranian Navy vessels will soon be plying the Atlantic Ocean, having made great strides in recent years in expanding its presence beyond Iranian waters.


And so another alliance getting stronger (Iran, Venezuela, Cuba).

LINK




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
could they be preparing, just in case there is a attack at the Olympics and they are blamed and then see them self's facing the wrath of the western world?, I dont know we will just have to see how this pans out



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland
 
So far it has been promises..promises
Just have to wait and see but the alliance is definitely getting and seeking the attention of the POTUS



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

For the second time in less than a year, Iran’s top naval commander has said Iranian Navy vessels will soon be plying the Atlantic Ocean, having made great strides in recent years in expanding its presence beyond Iranian waters.


And so another alliance getting stronger (Iran, Venezuela, Cuba).

LINK




I think they should. Hell, I think they ought to hit a couple of American ports, come see the sights on shore leave, take home some souvenirs, now THAT is diplomacy.

They can drive a warship right up the Mississippi if they want, they are still no threat to the US, but they might as well come check out our hospitality, and have a good time.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm really not too worried about the Iranian navy. They have a few dozen ships, most of them from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Some even date back to the 1940's. They do have a few modern ships and missile boats, but they really aren't much to worry about.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well of course Iran will have to sail its ships in the Atlantic.

Theres no room for them in their waters, the US is there.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When they deploy several carrier battle groups into the Atlantic Ocean, I'll get concerned. Till then, they can float their ships around all they want. It's international waters, they are allowed.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Well of course Iran will have to sail its ships in the Atlantic.

Theres no room for them in their waters, the US is there.


Hehe good one!
I think Iran should do this! Just to show western powers that they aren't the only ones who can go around on the oceans.. International waters are just that.. For everyone!



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Scary news, i can see a mass exodus from the atlantic states because of this scary news. The heartland is fixing to get awfully crowded.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I'm really not too worried about the Iranian navy. They have a few dozen ships, most of them from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Some even date back to the 1940's. They do have a few modern ships and missile boats, but they really aren't much to worry about.
Iran will be good against aliens coming from a far away galaxy but can only be defeated by analogue ships not digital then



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


This is really a non issue IMO.
The Atlantic is a fairly large international ocean and the Iranians have a fairly small slightly outdated navy. Shellbacks or pollywogs?
edit on 25-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What if this is a message they are sending. Message reads "We can't, at this time, put Naval ships into the Atlantic."

If Missiles hit London don't blame us!

Psyops 101.

P



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
When they deploy several carrier battle groups into the Atlantic Ocean, I'll get concerned. Till then, they can float their ships around all they want. It's international waters, they are allowed.


Hypothetically....

Imagine a mass defection ?

Now that would be something. Would America be inclined to give back the Iranian Warships?




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's a good laugh. Navy isn't our problem. Their home turf advantage is. If they want to take it the the seas they leave ports wide open to decimation afterwards. I begrudgingly believe they are smarter than that.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
After listening to the threats from Iran for so long now, It is like being a parent
and ignoring your kids when they are whining or arguing,, its now just background noise
from a child.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by GAOTU789
When they deploy several carrier battle groups into the Atlantic Ocean, I'll get concerned. Till then, they can float their ships around all they want. It's international waters, they are allowed.


Hypothetically....

Imagine a mass defection ?

Now that would be something. Would America be inclined to give back the Iranian Warships?



Yes their would give them back
then tell them to fill then up again so some more of them can deffect a few 1000 at a time



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ummm i dont think these ships will be here in time for the Olympics. In fact i dont think they will be ready by the time the 2016 Olympics rolls around.



Originally posted by jd0Fengland
could they be preparing, just in case there is a attack at the Olympics and they are blamed and then see them self's facing the wrath of the western world?, I dont know we will just have to see how this pans out



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Well of course Iran will have to sail its ships in the Atlantic.

Theres no room for them in their waters, the US is there.


true
pinned in nicely by the russian ships that entered the mediterranean earlier today

how's that working out for ya?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Well of course Iran will have to sail its ships in the Atlantic.

Theres no room for them in their waters, the US is there.


true
pinned in nicely by the russian ships that entered the mediterranean earlier today

how's that working out for ya?
If we are lucky, they will blow the Crap outta each other.

That would work out Fine by Me, thanks for asking.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


lol
you're welcome

lets just assume it was for all the cock-of-the-walks
talking smack
[have i misjudged you, perchance?]


there is a first time for everything

like a devastating defeat of american imperial forces

funny how after the defeats of vietnam and korea, to an extent,
all it took was the crushing defeat of a few teeny tiny countries,
for certain folks to start assuming uncle sugars boys were invincible

for all they know those ships are stocked up with hundreds or thousands of one-man submersibles
piloted by allah's very own iranian female ninja virgin commando's


which is what i would do

trojan horses can come in many shapes and sizes





new topics
top topics
 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join