It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your all time favorite ATS thread?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have some time to waste and am looking for some interesting threads I havnt read yet.
So what are some of the best threads you guys can remember on ATS?

edit on 25/7/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
All of mine.

Kidding of course but a lot of Slayer's threads come to mind. Try some of those.

And Domo1, The Professional, Boncho, Burntheships...Among so many others. My all time favorite of my own is the Phobia Thread at the bottom of my signature.

Good Luck!

Peace

edit on 25-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In my opinion, it really depends on what your looking for. Vetted out, historical threads or "up to the minute" active threads where no-one really knows whats going on and are waiting for new info?

The 3/11 9.0 Japan EQ and subsequent nuclear disaster is a great read, if not frightening. Post to post, it's better than any stories Hollywood puts out today.

Rising Against has some great threads on some little known consperacies that offer a good think. Just search his handle.

Of course, you could always go here and abandon work for a month, if not longer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I found the Jared Loughner ATS threads beyond compelling.

For entertainment and good information, please see Arken's threads. They are beyond awesome:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads

My fave: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Nothing of human. Nothing of known." God love Arken and this is my favorite quote on ATS.

edit on 25-7-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

my favorite threads are from the member Jhill76... if you look at the posts he has done they are very interseting to read... if you are into that kind of topic, but i have read through his posts and they are my favorite that are on ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I like the laid back kind of threads. This one ranks up there for me.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks heaps for those suggestions, I have enjoyed a lot of Slayer's threads.
and i will check out the others you have suggested

The very first thread I read on ATS long before I joined was a thread about John lears Copernicus moon images, I was almost sure the thread was written by John himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you're the cynical type with a dash of humor.......This is my fave currently.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

John Lear was a member on ATS some time ago but he disabled his account or believe or was banned. He has a few posts on ATS. Not sure what thread you are refering to but he may have wrote it.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Subterranean Dwarves

It is definitely on the top of my list for the wildest thread I've seen.
edit on 25-7-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterKovacs
If you're the cynical type with a dash of humor.......This is my fave currently.

Haha that one is good and so is this one.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
the one by Hidden Hand...led me to here....and I don't know why - but that one haunts me still.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

I'm a little over most of the current threads. i think im leaning more to the classic threads that older members would think of when asked "which tread sticks in their head the most"

as for the actual topic I dont mind, a good read is a good read. My deepest interest is UFO topic

I have found the whole Jared Loughner story to be very compeling and will check that one out, thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This one.
It was put into the hoax bin,but there was a lot of great info discovered about earthquake prediction.

There are some goodies in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is by far my most favorite thread here:

All roads lead to rome

I still haven't read it all...It was what got me to come here and join...what I've read so far intrigues me very much...I'm up to about page 180 something or so...read it in my spare time

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

It was a thread about these images www.abovetopsecret.com...
But not that thread, I cant find the exact one im thinking of. And if he was a member it makes me more sure it was written by him, i will keep looking for it.

thanks again and with all these great threads people are suggesting im going to need heaps more time on my hands

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

John Lear threads are indexed in the Gray area

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
the one by Hidden Hand...led me to here....and I don't know why - but that one haunts me still.

i only visited this thread to see if anyone would mention hidden hands thread, window of opportunity. i highly recommend reading it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
For a laugh
Post a funny pic, I'm bored

Yes awesome thread!

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join