It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighter Saved From Fire By The Angel of The Lord?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
A man who was a firefighter recounts his story about some miraculous supernatural stuff that happened when he got lost and couldn't find his way out of the building. He recounts a supernatural experience wherein an unknown person rescued him. At 3:19 he mentions hearing an audible voice that told him the following:

Then Fernando heard a voice:" The voice said 'Fear not for I am with you. I have called you by your name. You are mine.When you walk through the fire you will not be burned. Neither shall the flame kindle upon you for I am the Lord your God.'

He then continues to describe the rest of what happened to him in his supernatural experience.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Probably some ET playing it low.

"There's a guy burning down there!"

"Tell him you're God, work your magic, get him out of there."

"Are you SERIOUS?!"

"Hey, it worked the last time. You should hear what Bernie did! Made that cross topple over! Haha!!"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Intoxicated by the fumes. hmmm wonder what was burning

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

i would think that it was his guardian angel playing the role in this..

i can definitely see this kind of thing happening... i guess it was just not his time to die so something had to happen to him so that he didnt..

cool story OP

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"the lord your god" is like calling obama "the president your president". If the bible hadnt been modified it would say gods name. Therefore i call bs on this.

If god does all these things why does he allow the world to be run by evil people?
edit on 25-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

"Are you SERIOUS?!"

"Hey, it worked the last time. You should hear what Bernie did! Made that cross topple over! Haha!!"

This sarcastic post came a second after I had a similar thought but not in my usual sarcastic vein.

I'm an admitted abductee, so that makes me crazy in some eyes. So let me add to that "evidence." Among other experiences that I won't bore none-believers with here, I've had two strange things that I'm sure either saved my life or saved me from serious injury. Both times I was driving. Both times I was split seconds away from a collision with another car. The first time it was on a narrow road at night seemingly going to be a headon right down to the last second. But in the next second, we had somehow passed each other without incident.

The second incident I was on I-35 in downtown Austin at night at speed in the middle lane when I came upon a white Lincoln that was stopped dead in that lane. Again the collision seemed imminent. Again, I was certain I would hit it. I was going too fast to stop and to swerve into another lane at that point would have, shall we say with a pun, put the car into an unhealty inposition. Yet the next thing I knew, I was sailing along in the fast lane the stalled car by-passed with no sign of my having nearly rolled my car over by some magically twist of the steering wheel in the nick of time.

In short, I don't believe in religious-type guardian angles, but I sure as Hell can accept the possibility that ETs can step into our lives if and when they feel the need. It might be their good deed of the day. Regardless, it gives pause to wonder if the religious concept has a basis in fact beyond the religious explanation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
"the lord your god" is like calling obama "the president your president". If the bible hadnt been modified it would say gods name. Therefore i call bs on this.

If god does all these things why does he allow the world to be run by evil people?

the firefighter escaped a burning building unharmed.

if it didn't happen why would he make that up. he would have just said he was really lucky and laughed it over a few beers.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 25-7-2012 by randomname because: double post

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wonderful testimony. I guess only people who have experienced God can truly appreciate the wondrous things he does do. Thanks for sharing the link.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This angel is a lazy one. A lot of firefighters have died on her watch. Either this guy is special or he has a box of lucky charms wedged in his %$# for a rainy day.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by phroziac

the firefighter escaped a burning building unharmed.

if it didn't happen why would he make that up. he would have just said he was really lucky and laughed it over a few beers.

Who knows. I was in a car crash one time. In 94. I was ridin in the back seat with no seatbelt in a 93 firebird. We were just riding in the car and next thing you know the cars upside down in a driveway and im laying on the headliner. I just instinctively crawled out the hole where the back window was supposed to be. The whole thing was super freaky. I crawled on my hands and knees through broken glass and didnt get a scratch on me. Not even a bruise. Just a bad headache.

Its weird because if i handle broken automotive glass it cuts me. Why didnt i get cut? Why did i remain inside the car without a seatbelt? Why am i alive? Why did i black out before anything happen? How did i black out yet i was the first one out of the car? How did i have an instinct to go out a window when i was only 9? i think something freaky happened that night...and im not just talking about my dads lack of drivig skills lmao...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

"Are you SERIOUS?!"

That is definitely a possibility. It could have even been a powerful spirit that was speaking in that way to make the guy feel comfortable.

new topics

top topics

join