It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only way is War.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

If there's one thing that we can learn from history in regards to humanity... It must be that humanity learns nothing from history.

War is the reason why we are having this discussion. Let's call ducks, ducks. There has been an on going war perpetuated by certain players for the last fifty years, AT LEAST! Really through out the timeline of mankind's events, WAR never leaves the chronograph. Meaning fooorevvver. There is always a war to be fought.

Respectfully I will disagree with Ted, here. War is inevitable. It's universal and can not be any other way, UNLESS a massive human effort takes place. The universe being universal, though, means that whatever other intelligences are at work within in it are also subjected to the same scenarios ad infinitum... Just like us.
edit on 25-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Naw, there is another way. It's just not as easy as war.

Collective Consciousness and Global Healing

edit on 25-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I don't want to read 43 pages. I went there and, indeed, the article was about a collective consciousness. The really really sad part is that, this time, war will have nothing to do with collective consciousness.

This war isn't about fighting against a madman that wants to rule the world. It isn't about the USSR spreading communism.

No, we (the U.S.) will be dragged into this war to protect Israel. Which means we'll be fighting against all the supporters of Israel's enemies: Iran, Russia, China, probably North Korea, Egypt, probably all of Palestine will join in, then all of those that consider themselves in the nation of Islam...

Our children (meaning our soldiers) will die in a war that doesn't even threaten our shores, our way of life, nor does it spread communism.

I've suggested to members on this site that maybe it's time to flood our government with letters and emails to demand that we DON'T go to war. All the responses were poisoned by a defeatist attitude: What good will it do? The government will do what the government's going to do whether we the people like it or not.

So, the only collective consciousness going on in the U.S. is one of hopelessness and powerlessness. This is the outrage.
edit on 7/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No my friend, smarts has nothing to do with it. All it takes is a number of people that are psychic...a critical mass...and that number is reached. Have a little faith in the Noosphere, in the Divine Milieu. Every little bit helps.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Well, essentially you're agreeing with me but adding a pinch more wisdom and understanding whilst doing so, I'm just not very good with words at times but I'm glad to have people like yourself who describe better what I'm really trying to say

edit on 25/7/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
the only reason some see it as inevitable is they still insist on blindly following the fools and idiots they call leaders ... humanity needs to grow up and dump the primitive concepts of nations .. religions... leaders... race and the rest of the idiotic reasons they dream up to butcher each other over... not a damn one of their reasons is worth killing.. fighting or dying for... how many mozarts .. michelangalos... hawkings has the world lost due to the idiocy of war ? ... damn tired of putting bodies back together and burying the dead because the primitives insist on butchering each other over things that dont mean a damn thing...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You Warmongers amaze me with your insanity which is only matched by your stupidity..

War is the craziest idea you could ever have..

Now is the time for peace and love..

Just wait and see you could not be more misguided..

Namaste
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I understand what you are trying to say, believe me i wish what you're getting at is a possibility but unfortunately faith never has and never will have place in my logic for i have drowned in understanding

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Finally someone who gets it, you are spot on...this has been my sentiment for the last 10 years having survived war myself.

These little squabbles wont teach anyone anything, if just to make them bolder with larger conflicts at greater costs.

We are on the precipice of an ungodly action.....and principal for humanity takes a back seat....this is why Im so jaded about humanity. We have learned nothing as a species.

Vigilance in this strange new time is paramount...S&F

Excellent post, excellent point.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Dont knock yerself, you used the right words to describe the right problem that exists.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

You make it sound like i Don't want peace and love! I'm telling you the way things are going it is not an option, I'm not a "warmonger" I have no place in war, I cannot take lives, i find war wrong.

I do not Want War, I am saying one is coming whether or not i want it too..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

I'm glad somebody sincerely understands my thread

Unfortunately; At time's i feel that i am preaching the right words and sound logic to the wrong people.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wars tend to strengthen economies. Our government has started minor wars with other countries to regulate the economies but without public support they don't work. Many of the countries in the world have economies that are false and people are finding out. The USA has a consumer based economy which is far from real. China has a real economy as do some places where their GNP is tangible and does not include so much consumer service related services in it's structure........The Arabs sell real oil. A war cannot help the economy of the USA, it has been used and abused and people have lost enough faith because of the deceit in the financial system that it can't easily recover. I still predict a collapse unless drastic changes are implemented. The economy is dead, it's a Zombie that doesn't know it's dead yet. We are not alone though, other countries are yet to fall. This is my opinion with input from a lot of research including articles from some pretty big economists in the world. Sometimes magicians pull rabbits out of hats though, unless the war is major and has major support it isn't a rabbit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I agree OP....and it doesn't matter what we think about it really,

because it's coming no matter what.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

YES!

however some people are desperate, for food, money, adequate housing, if they are offered this are promised it why would they decline
Also not everyone believes the ones in charge are crooked and plain evil

Sometimes I feel theres no winning

top topics

<< 1   >>

join