It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello there. I'm new to ATS but my hubs is not. He is always posting on here and thinks I should have an account of my own xD. So yea ummm Hi there hope to learn somethings while I'm here =). Any help/tips are welcomed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Liv07

Here are 5 tips that will probably help you around here:

1) Be prepared to find out things that are going to change the way you view the world.

2) Do not automatically believe everything you read here. Research and form your own opinion.

3) Before posting a thread use the search function and see if there's one already. Also, try to put a lot of info, you don't want to start a thread with only a few sentences. Remember to check if it hasn't been exposed as a hoax first.

4) Be polite. Remember most members are here for the same reason as you, to find the truth.

5) Do not feed the trolls. If you see someone who is disrupting a thread, insulting other members or just trying to create chaos for fun, report them. The mods will take care of them.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello dear. I officially have given you your first Flag. You're welcome.

Everything Casandra said is true. If you follow that simple advice, you'll be fine here. And don't be afraid to share your opinion. Everybody has one, and most people's are different. But that's what contributes to the discussion. All of the different opinions and information.

Love you

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks Casandra!

I love you too Orphen.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Liv07

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. You sound like you will fit in well here....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Liv07

Great! I hope you like it here. It's a family thing back here too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Welcome Liv07

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join