It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibiru causing the mass heatwaves and storms?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
All around the world, temperatures are far above average, heatwaves are knocking out power grids, claiming lives, and just generally speaking making many of us uncomfortable.

I can confirm that Nibiru is making its way through the solar system, and is affecting the earth gravity which in itself is a contributing factor towards jet streams and the weather going from one extreme to the other.

Earthquakes will be on the rise too, we will see this as early as september.

My question is can any of you ever remember such hot weather on a consistent basis, ie not just a one random warm day but constant heatwaves, this is unheard of since records began..

Yes, this year in Florida is finally back to what it was like when I moved here and loved it in the late 1990's and early 2000's. 95 degree weather, afternoon rains, occasional tropical systems.

The past few years have been unusually dry, and we're still not back to our usual rainfall yet, but we're making headway.

In the midwest, where I am from, people are cooking, and saying they've never seen it this bad, but in reality, I remember plenty of 105 degree days, maybe not the 108 or 110 like their getting this year though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
not to say i believe you or not. just that i'll believe it when i see it. too easy to believe just anything nowadays.
edit on 25-7-2012 by GodLuminous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
So where is this confirmation you speak of?

I am in the almost constant company of highly evolved extraterrestrials, all my information comes from them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sooo... we don't get to see anything? Just you and your room mates is all we have to go on concerning Nibiru? WTH are we supposed to do with that? C'mon! You knew we were going to ask.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So... Let me get this straight... You're using your roommates that are pretending to be aliens to troll you just so that you can try to confirm the fictional Nirbiru? I just have to be sure so that I can pitch this one into the bin with the rest of the BS that seems to spew from Nibiruphile mouths around here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

I can confirm that Nibiru is making its way through the solar system.

bring it!
Im with Kanga on this. Finally someone can confirm this tripe.

Looking forward to your confirmation OP

Don't hold your breath. There won't be any confirmation. This OP is another example of a low information nutjob who lacks even a fiffth grade science education."Learn the physics of greenhouse gasses?" Nope, that's too hard. It's easier for the lazy, socially and scientifically inept to just make stuff up. If you don't understand the chemistry of ocean acidification and are too lazy to learn it - no worries - just make up some crap about HAARP. or something.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I am in the almost constant company of highly evolved extraterrestrials, all my information comes from them

Sometimes.....when I'm on ATS, I feel that I am the only member not getting direction from extraterrestrials

So it was these ET's that told you nibiru is making it warm in the UK.....in the summer.....was it sopheruk?

Don't make stuff up mate.....it's not big.....and it's not clever

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i regret making this thread, all ive had is personal attacks, when i was simply providing information on the mass surge in heatwaves around the world.

link   
HELLL YEA! Summer time is hot because of Nibiru!

link   
I've just started reading your other thread.....you sure sound an awful lot like the infamous Bernard Schnitzel

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I've just started reading your other thread.....you sure sound an awful lot like the infamous Bernard Schnitzel

Be careful...if you call him Bernard, he'll foe you. I did on his other thread, he's foe'd me 3 times...so far...he's declared me his rival on my profile. Oh lucky me.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol....you must be distraught!

link   

i regret making this thread, all ive had is personal attacks, when i was simply providing information on the mass surge in heatwaves around the world.

Not true. You've also stated you live with 2 ET's in this thread. what did you think our reaction would be....

Des

link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
So where is this confirmation you speak of?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I live in the UK too, can I meet them? I have a few questions for them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Bernard? I was thinking it may have been our UK friend that posted about Bob about a year ago.

Anyone remember Bob?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Imaginary planets do not make it hot in the summer.......summer makes it hot in the summer!

You need to try harder Bernard!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is Nibiru causing the mass heatwaves and storms?

NO…. That would be ‘the sun’ & your current local weather traits.

Try living in an Australian summer of 38-45 degree heat & constant for 3+ months and then come and talk to me.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well excuse us for not believing you whenever you make topics about a fictional planet and two "ET"'s that camp out on your lawn and then try to use that as scientific proof of Nibiru. Do you smoke things that are not to be spoken of on these forums regularly, mi hermano?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You weren't providing information. You were stating as fact a theory and took that theory too far by personally "confirming" one of the biggest myths discussed on ATS. That was before you brought your alien buddies into the story.

Regret your need to gain attention by making outlandish claims without anything to back it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

You weren't providing information. You were stating as fact a theory and took that theory too far by personally "confirming" one of the biggest myths discussed on ATS. That was before you brought your alien buddies into the story.

Regret your need to gain attention by making outlandish claims without anything to back it up.

I can agree with you this time. The OP knew full well what would be asked of him. No need playing the victim card at this point. Nobody here really expected him to be able to provide the proof since it doesn't exist. He knows that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join