It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccines for all children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Flu vaccines for all children

www.bbc.co.uk

The children will be immunised using a nasal spray rather than an injection, starting in 2014 at the earliest.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I find this highly sinister that this will be implemented to each person for over 15 years. The Pharma-Corps are gonna be rolling in money from this. Exploiting parents fears for their child's safety is despicable in my opinion. I think these vaccines will destroy a certain part of the immune system or alter something else on a molecular level.

The dangers of vaccinations have been discussed many times before on ATS so once again we have to ask why so many time during a child's development growth, something is bound to go wrong with this much interference.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From your source - in fact the 1st 2 paragraphs:

All two to 17-year-olds in the UK are to be offered annual flu vaccinations.

If 30% take up the offer, there will be 11,000 fewer hospitalisations and 2,000 fewer deaths each year, the chief medical officer for England says.

IT'S VOLUNTARY AND FREE AND WILL SAVE A HEAP OF MISERY IF PEOPLE TAKE IT UP!

Way to miss the point OP!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well they have a prophecy to self-fullfill. What do you expect.

The science behind vaccines is soild, but of course everyones out to kill them... or so they hope.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is just another way to make money and has nothing to do with saving lives
just leave our kids alone ....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I have already started a thread on this subject here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search engine before posting.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I watched this on the news today and randomly thought , if everyone was vaccinated against flu wouldn't it weaken our immune systems? And then I wondered.....who are really they protecting against the flu us or some visitors due to visit in a few years to come like in the war of the worlds

Thought I'd share my random thinkings

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Can anyone understand the logic in this even if vaccines was more or less safe??
Since when did healthy young adults die from a regular flu?? These vaccines does not even work, since hardly ever vaccinate you against the right strain.
Why the hell do they keep injecting children with heavy metals for diseases that does not even harm most people?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Well they have a prophecy to self-fullfill. What do you expect.

The science behind vaccines is soild, but of course everyones out to kill them... or so they hope.

Yet there does not exist a single study that looks at long term effects or what effects the combination of all these vaccines have on our health. If you read the official studies, you will discover that the system is completely broken and that it is the pharma companies themselves that set the rules for how the safety studies are done.
With gardasil study they injected the control group with ADJUVANTS containing alluminium, mercury and squalene.
How can anyone claim that this proves safety?? They also brush off side effects like auto immune disorders that show up after the 2-3 week study has been done, even though auto immune disorders take a time to develop.

Also funny how there are studies even on .gov sites that clearly states that thimerosol does in fact cause negative changes in brain. The conclusion was that a little bit of brain damage is worth it. ;(

This is not the study i talked about, but still shows that thimerosol is bad: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

These data document that early postnatal THIM administration causes lasting neurobehavioral impairments and neurochemical alterations in the brain, dependent on dose and sex. If similar changes occur in THIM/mercurial-exposed children, they could contribute do neurodevelopmental disorders.

edit on 25-7-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
well at least it's nasal spray and they won't traumatize the children with needles.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

What heavy metals?

And yes, I completely understand the need for vaccines. Healthy peole can carry disease even if it does not affect them, and in the UK plenty of adults and children are killed by it - as this article from Deceber 2010 notes.

And this paper from 2009 notes that school age children were more at rish from H1N1 than adults.

Personally I think anti-vaccination "activists" should be charged with manslaughter!
edit on 25-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Like mercury or alluminimum compounds? And funny how you completely ignored the part about how official studies are done. You actually defend injecting the PLACEBO group with adjuvants?? How is that even a study on safety?
And I think clueless people like you are responsible for ruining the life of millions on this planet.
Funny how auto immune disorders, cancer rates, immune disorders like allergy, neurological issues and so on is all through the roof and yet no one questions why...

And you are also a victim of propaganda/brainwashing if you actually believe more people died of that flu. It was actually less lethal.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
Can anyone understand the logic in this even if vaccines was more or less safe??
Since when did healthy young adults die from a regular flu??

Young adults magically stopped passing their sicknesses to grandparents, young children and other people with weak or compromised immune systems did they? News to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Like mercury or alluminimum compounds?

And which ones - presumably you think in some vaccines?? which oens are those?

And funny how you completely ignored the part about how official studies are done. You actually defend injecting the PLACEBO group with adjuvants?? How is that even a study on safety?

I didn't comemnt on it because there was nothign to comment on - what studies? What control group? when? you are long on accusations - pretty short on actual evidence.

And I think clueless people like you are responsible for ruining the life of millions on this planet.

and how is that? Which millions are having their lives ruinued? How? What is my input into that? Again accusations without evidence....

Funny how auto immune disorders, cancer rates, immune disorders like allergy, neurological issues and so on is all through the roof and yet no one questions why...

Got any actual evidence for that?

And you are also a victim of propaganda/brainwashing if you actually believe more people died of that flu. It was actually less lethal

Less lethal than what? More people died of slu than what or when?

how about you actually state something other than assertions without offering anything to back them up?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have had one flue shot in my life and I got sicker than I ever got with the flue. My daughter gets sick when she gets the shot also and all her kids have very serious reactions worse than the flu too. We have a very strong immune system and it reacts swiftly and strongly to remove threats. Problem is the threats aren't real and they are in your blood. The body doesn't know they aren't real though so puts on a ferocious attack on it. We don't need flue shots.

My other daughter from my second wife can take a flu shot no problem and so can my 2nd wife. They don't have any reaction which bothers me. You should have some reaction to show that your body is fighting something. No reaction means the body doesn't produce a defense. Seems strange to me that a foreign invader is not recognized. Maybe that's why I rarely ever get the flu and if I do it's destroyed swiftly. The wife's flue lasts three times as long as mine and she gets the flu fairly often. The only time I got the flu in the last thirty years was when I was on meds that included immune system blockers as part of their chemistry. I'm not taking any meds unless I research them first. If I want to temporarily block an overactive immune system I take a multimineral pill. If it's causing me to get tight throated I take a benedryl. No doctor needed, it works every time for me. I won't say it will work for others though. Everyone is different.

It doesn't matter if it's the nose spray or the shot, my daughters kids get a reaction worse than the flue when they get either. I have been through that already back in about 73 and won't ever get a flu shot. I know that she is not overreacting and so do a few doctors. A doctor told my daughter not to have the kids get flue shots because of this problem. The school personnel and health workers won't listen to her when she tells them the kids can't get shots and say that she needs to get them vaccinated. She has evidence saying that the shots are wrong for her kids but people won't accept the proof. A doctor would accept the evidence so why do nurses and others not understand? Our immune system attacks flues and bacteria fast and thoroughly making it hard to even pass on the illnesses to others. We do have problems with asthma like symptoms sometimes but I don't think it's asthma, our bodies try to tell us to leave a place because it senses pathogens.

Don't think you are inferior if a flue shot makes you sick and you can't take them. You have a good or possibly too good immune system. You may get autoimmune disease later in life but that's life. Don't worry about it learn what to eat to control itl Immune system suppressants are most times antioxidents or antihistimines. Histimines are usually oxidents and create energy and are most times immune system boosters. I try to generalize these things but it is much more complex than I could explain in 50 pages.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I have had one flue shot in my life and I got sicker than I ever got with the flue.

this year is the first in ages that I haven't had a flu shot - and also the first in ages when I have actually come down with flu that has incapacitated me for several days.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Some people need them, some people don't. If a person has gotten flu shots for years their bodies haven't built up an array pattern to fight disease and then need to have the dead or weakened pathogen trigger an immune response to gain immunity. The broad form array gives the immune system a sort of higher and more cunning intellect so it can figure out how to fight things. Natural immunity is better and usually more broad spectrum. Vaccines make the immune system lazy and dependent on vaccines. You are stuck taking the shots now, you have done it to yourself. Trouble with shots is if the virus mutates the vaccine is sometime useless to fight it. You got the flue and fought it appropriately so your immune system can still learn. This isn't hidden knowledge, it is in many medical and scientific research articles that have been available to the public for many years. It isn't in their sales brochures that they hand out trying to promote vaccines though

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Whooping cough is making a comeback and killing babies, because the anti-vaccination crowd won't get their kids vaccinated.

www.cbn.com...

Don't listen to the conspiracy theorists; don't believe everything you read on the internet. And get your kids vaccinated or risk them getting sick and dying needlessly.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I have already started a thread on this subject here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

top topics

join