It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-Ghosts/Spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So I've been watching the series "Ghost Story" online the last few days and recalled a couple of photos I took about 3 years back... I was in a long distance relationship with someone in Louisiana during that time who had many "gifts".

I frequently took pictures to send to him on my old phone. One evening he called me and told me to check my e-mail account. He e-mailed me two of the pictures I sent him so I could enlarge, zoom in, etc. them. The first picture shows a ghostly face above the screen of my phone. The mirror is a VERY old mirror, so it's not dirty, just old.

The second picture shows another ghostly image of a man wearing a hat. The person I was involved with claimed it was him. He said it looks exactly like a picture he had of himself with a baseball cap on... He also asked if I was thinking of him while I took the picture, which I of course was. He said that he's seen pictures like this before where someone is putting all of their focus/energy on someone, and that person (dead or alive) shows up in the picture.

The last part is pretty hard to believe (although I am very open-minded). I also tried to retake multiple pictures around the same area of the mirror, and could not get any ghostly images. Like I stated before, the mirror was very old (foggy and somewhat speckled, which you can probably notice). I just wanted to share these!

It felt spooky then, but now it's intriguing. All comments are welcome, even if you say it's just the mirror.

I've never posted pictures on here so ...

First picture:

Second picture:

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i see...................nothing?
nice phone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by conjury

It's a small picture so you have to look close... They're both directly above the black part of the phone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've seen 'my ghost story' try to pass a link of chain as a ghost. the episode had two ladies on a battleship and their main piece of evidence was a motion blurred chain lol. She films the chain again but a little faster and claims the 'ghost' was running lol. I could find the episode and the time stamp if any one wanted to watch this fail for themselves but I cant add links on mobile.

I cant view pics on mobile but if your pics (op) are similar to what you would find on the show I could assume it's probably dust or paradolia. I now call that show my dust story, I use to be a big fan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
All I can see in the mirror is a beautiful girl.

Wish the ghost that were haunting me looked like that

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here i click to see these awsome pics and all i get is this pretty girl...what a beautiful mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ohh very cool .....I see both , and yup they ARE interesting................ Want me to enlarge/enhance?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I see both of them. Good catch. Interesting!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Ohh very cool .....I see both , and yup they ARE interesting................ Want me to enlarge/enhance?

Yes if you could that would be great! Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

Thank you! But the ghosts are cooler

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
I've seen 'my ghost story' try to pass a link of chain as a ghost. the episode had two ladies on a battleship and their main piece of evidence was a motion blurred chain lol. She films the chain again but a little faster and claims the 'ghost' was running lol. I could find the episode and the time stamp if any one wanted to watch this fail for themselves but I cant add links on mobile.

I cant view pics on mobile but if your pics (op) are similar to what you would find on the show I could assume it's probably dust or paradolia. I now call that show my dust story, I use to be a big fan.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I agree! But at the same time there's some pretty good footage. I'm good at identifying the "misidentified" accounts lol. There was one where "something" walked through a woman, and I could tell it was just the camera adjusting its focus from the background to the foreground.

BUT, you should zoom in and check for yourself...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TaintedVisions

Thank you! But the ghosts are cooler

No way!! ghost terrify me.

top topics

join