It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Derecho ~ Severe Storm Threat in Midwest/Northeast Thursday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

My conscious is clean....thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is just Mother Nature's way of saying to quit burning fossil fuels.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Just blistering, freaking hot.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Getting kind of crazy with the weather. I was on the East Coast visiting family for the first time in a decade a month ago when they had that other one. Very crazy, sudden winds, storms, lightning, etc. Grandma's power was off for 12 hours, Grandfather's off for days on end. When I left the next week, there were people still waiting for their power to be turned back on.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't know, maybe you can describe it to me sometime.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

My feeling is that you know what is real you just choose to not deal with it. Am I correct?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

My feeling is that you know what is real you just choose to not deal with it. Am I correct?

Do us all a favor and go bible thump elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I saw the start of these storms last night, all I can say is it looked like a haunted house on halloween. I have NEVER seen that many lightning flashes ever in my life! It looked like a frigging pink strobe light on high- for over an hour!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The squall line has formed and is already producing severe weather. I see mini bow echoes in the radar, but not a gigantic derecho like the one last month, but that doesn't mean that this won't form into one. As a matter of fact, it probably already is one, or an extremely powerful squall line.

Source: www.wunderground.com...

The better radar to view this storm is out of service, not sure if it was because of the storm or some other technical difficulty.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

The people in that squall line have the power to change or stop it according to their belief.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Do you think they have to make a quota?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I don't understand your sarcasm. I don't understand your reply.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Does your high school offer a Weather 101 course....suggest you sign up for it.....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A tornado just hit Elmira, NY. According to The Weather Channel, people are trapped in vehicles, multiples roofs are off buildings, and many trees are down.

www.weather.com...

These storms are serious and dangerous and nothing to take lightly. If severe weather threatens your area, please heed the warnings. If you're in the watch area be on the listen for warnings. Know the difference between a WATCH and a WARNING.

Watch = conditions are favorable in your area for inclement weather.
Warning = inclement/severe weather has been spotted in your area, seek shelter if you are in it's path.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You have the power with your voice and faith to move mountains. Use your voice, yell in the name of Jesus for Peace to be Still.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You have the power with your voice and faith to move mountains. Use your voice, yell in the name of Jesus for Peace to be Still.

You must be one of them Jehovas... they never quit either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Shedding the physical body requires some heat.

:-)

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by timetothink

Just blistering, freaking hot.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why is a bible thumper in a weather thread?
Would it be ok if I forced my non belief into every thread, no matter the subject?

Back on topic - I'm in Central Illinois and it's cloudy, hot, breezy but no strong winds. Severe storm watch out till 9:00 central time. Looking at the radar, storms are fading by the time they get here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join