It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at the olympics involving N,Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The official olympic opening ceramony hasnt happend yet and there has already been a screw up involving korea.
stream.wsj.com...

edit on 25-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hee hee,,,,so this is what the red flag on the Olympic posters was really all about

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
North Korea has enough trouble finding the ammount of food required to keep the Dear Leader happy. They are highly unlikely to attack one of the worlds most heavily guarded areas in one of the worlds most powerful nations. North Korea isn't the enemy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
False flag? How about north Korean athletes being so brainwashed for their country, that they feared for their lives if they took the field after the sk flag being shown?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tramadolnights

take it you didnt read the link North Korea were playing soccer and the South Korean flag was shown on the screen in the stadium,by accident

hence False Flag:@@
edit on 25-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

take it you didnt read the link the were playing soccer and the south korean flag was shown on the screen in the stadium,hence False Flag

I get it....literally a "false flag". Lol, creative, sensational headline by you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

take it you didnt read the link the were playing soccer and the south korean flag was shown on the screen in the stadium,hence False Flag

My foot is firmly in my mouth.

I did read it, but I assumed the thread was about a supposed terror attack which would be blamed on this incident. I do apologise for my sheer ineptitude.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Tramadolnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Lets just hope this is the "false flag" Conspiracy Theorists were predicting. At least they can now say there was a false flag.

Poor North Korea, no one gives them any respect.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The North Korean women's football team have walked off the pitch at Hampden Park in Glasgow after their images were shown on a screen beside a South Korean flag.

Kick-off was scheduled for 19:45 BST. The game started over an hour late.

North Korea are playing Colombia in the second of the Olympic matches being held at the ground.

Games organisers in London have apologised to North Korean officials for the mistake.

The error occurred when a video package was being shown ahead of kick-off, with the North Koreans noticing that their faces were being pictured alongside the South Korean flag.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Don't it make you laugh....

Some would say it was a deliberate jibe in order to get the heat turned up for any possible near future global events..
What a daft thing to do...
All those brains, all that money and technology and they go and make a mistake like that..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is more a case of "wrong flag" rather than a case of "false flag".

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Of all the nations to piss off they did it to NORTH Korea....

As an English person I'm extremely embarrassed that this mistake was made. Surely they have several people checking these things over?

new topics

top topics

join