It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Population Boom - Is it time to Sterilise the "Useless Eaters?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
it is summed up in one phrase

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, give him a net, and you feed him for life.

Phase out the food aid, and the relentless procession of pop stars singing for Africa, and INVEST in infrastructure and tools for agriculture.

simples

Yes, maybe if the huge Multibillion Multinational Corporations that have been raping Africa ever since it was discovered would invest more of the billions that they make in Africa, where they make it instead of shipping it home, Africa would be able to feed/clothe/educate itself!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No of course we should not stop helping them! After all they are potentially human beings, simple and uneducated, but lets face it who's fault is that? The 13 Trillion £££/$$$ found in offshore accounts could completely alleviate this problem over time. A whole lot better than trying to bomb, starve and sterilize these poor Monkeys in to oblivion!
edit on 26-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

That and sniffing glue...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Too bad we couldn't use crop dusters and spray them to make them infertal.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

For that matter, so could Zimbabwe, formerly known as the breadbasket of Africa. However, with Mugabe, they cannot even feed themselves much less anyone else. Billions of foreign aid goes into these countries without stopping hte hunger. The problem is not that the US is selfish, but that these countries are Kleptocracies and the ruling junta keeps the people hungry.

And the question is "Who put Mugabe in the position he is in and has been in for so long?"
Shouldn't the western powers that had a hand in him coming to power now take an active role in eliminating him?
And Zimbabwe is not the only country in Africa in which this is the case! The western countries that dealt these cards should now be playing the hands that they dealt!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
The food is there for everyone. But it just gets buried.

It's not about enough food, it's about having a job to pay for it.

A job is a resource like food. The world works on the money system, not the "do we have enough to give it away for free" system. Bankrupt third world economy, some ppl want to keep it that way too i.e. Catholic Church banning access to contraception, abortion and fertility education in third world countries but funnily enough not in their own country (Italy).

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
While "these people" are still going hungry, watching their children/parents/friends die around them from all sorts of diseases/attacks , and just generally have bigger, better ,more important things to do, LIKE EAT , they will not be bothered with trying to grow and develop like the so called first world countries . We need to help give these people the WILL TO DEVELOP AND PROGRESS and not just hand over a bag of wheat or rice every day that i wouldnt even use to feed my dog.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
While "these people" are still going hungry, watching their children/parents/friends die around them from all sorts of diseases/attacks , and just generally have bigger, better ,more important things to do, LIKE EAT , they will not be bothered with trying to grow and develop like the so called first world countries . We need to help give these people the WILL TO DEVELOP AND PROGRESS and not just hand over a bag of wheat or rice every day that i wouldnt even use to feed my dog.

That is good because your dog would get sick and die. Dogs need food that is good for them like meat. They are carnivores.

Well, why don't you go and help them if you feel so strongly about it. No, too much perhaps.

The problem is not the lack of aid, it is that the aid rarely gets to where it is needed. It is often intercepted and used to feed the military might of the bad people in charge. Changing the people in charge does not help. Just look at your own country to see how that works.

Go, go and help!

P

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Pedro4077

No education, no prospects, no money, no food... I don't know, a life that miserable, I can understand why there is so much sex happening. Sounds like the only escape they have from the misery that is life.

Yep, you can see this in western countries too. Families, where the parents are uneducated, have no real jobs but 7-10 children (and a couple of pets on top of it), then they cry they have no money and struggle to survive.
I still don't understand this stupidity. I mean everybody should know that producing more children, when you fight to survive is a very bad idea.

I think sterilisation or better yet: castration of the men would help Africa not only tackle the overpopulation but also all the rape problems that run rampart in nearly all the countries.
Who needs Africa anyway?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Who needs Germany?

Hitler would've loved you!
edit on 26/7/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Third World Population Boom - Is it time to Sterilise the "Useless Eaters?"

Actually I would start with the "Useless Talkers" that infect this board with lame brained subjects. Are you even aware of the source of the term "Useless Eaters?"

Here, educate yourself en.wikipedia.org...

While you're at it, educate yourself on the myth there is not enough food to go around, rehydrate.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

That is good because your dog would get sick and die. Dogs need food that is good for them like meat. They are carnivores.

Well, why don't you go and help them if you feel so strongly about it. No, too much perhaps.

The problem is not the lack of aid, it is that the aid rarely gets to where it is needed. It is often intercepted and used to feed the military might of the bad people in charge. Changing the people in charge does not help. Just look at your own country to see how that works.

Go, go and help!

P

You obviously didnt understand what i meant and took my post completely out of context .
Cheers for bein a smartass , fail though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by Osiris1953

No education, no prospects, no money, no food... I don't know, a life that miserable, I can understand why there is so much sex happening. Sounds like the only escape they have from the misery that is life.

Yep, you can see this in western countries too. Families, where the parents are uneducated, have no real jobs but 7-10 children (and a couple of pets on top of it), then they cry they have no money and struggle to survive.

I still don't understand this stupidity. I mean everybody should know that producing more children, when you fight to survive is a very bad idea.

This is a basic fact of humanity seen in all societies from richest to poorest. Not all of it is by choice. Some cultures treat woman as cattle and then there is ignorance, religion, welfare state encouraging it etc.

Consider another big factor - humans are only fertile for a certain amount of time. They're going to reproduce because that's just the way it is despite not having a trust fund setup for the kid's college and homes near a good school etc.

With this in mind (poor ppl will reproduce -no matter what-) we have to move on complaining about it and put our own house in order first instead of attacking Africa as "useless eaters". Consider third world is messed up deliberately from debt they cannot get out of and history in general. Take care of the welfare dependency and poverty on your own doorstep. America is in pretty bad shape.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Catch much flak OP?

Seriously i know where this guy is coming from and as a horrible thought it seems its not unlike cutting a leech of a body. Why keep pouring millions of dollars into countries that dont seem to be interested in helping themselves? If you take away their aid you force them to fend for themselves thus learn how to plant a seed, add water and repeat until neccesary. Its a shame all the Hippies grew up and had kids, who in turn want all this peace, and love BS.

Religious groups bring over these refugees into established countries more and more and the areas that they move them to are turned into the same thrid world looking countries a few days later. These people are not interested in helping themselves they want you to be there sponsor so you send money to lets say that guy in the commercial that shows nothing but a bunch of kids in a dirty slum, but wheres the adults? They dont tell you that sponsoring a child means sponsoring them for citizenship, and then those poor rich fools that have a suuden change of heart that sends money to them by the thousands well they bring entire villages over here, give them everything and make them work for nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I can't believe what i just read in the OP...I'm actually dumbfounded...

Whats about the following ideas "to help these poor people"

1. Stop stealing all thier resources
2. Give them the thousands of tonnes of food that we waste everyday in the west
3. Go into their countries with contractors and build their countries for them with apprenticeships. Provide them with the tech to irrigate etc

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 26-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: Bah.Double post. Let the dreamers dream their insane dream, Seekers seek, and the true Children play with their hidden friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The US government spends more money in 3 days than it would cost to feed the entire world for a year.

Still think there is to many worthless eaters?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
The US government spends more money in 3 days than it would cost to feed the entire world for a year.

Still think there is to many worthless eaters?

You probably should have put useless eaters and US government in the same sentence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How about we start with you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
for years the West believe the Africa is the garbage of the world.
it's just a shame! how can you write this kind of thing!
either you're a teenager who lack education or maybe a totally idiot and this is just scarry !
your wonderful world you are living in , this world where you have the right to live, the one where you are very useful for the planet, because for sure you do not pollute, you just eat what you need without wasting, you're making something useful for the humanity ! I imagine also that your phylosophy of life will lead us to a paradim !
i'm just dazed !!! how is it possible to read that right now !!! and you dare say it is a utopia !

now let me show how our world is and what we're useful !

let me show some picture too !

look and appreciate the beauty of our usefulness.

you are truly pathetic !!!

Is it enough...

SHAME ON YOU !

edit on 26-7-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join