Third World Population Boom - Is it time to Sterilise the "Useless Eaters?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Very Very true. My friend owns a wheat farm just the other day we were talking about how he had to get his paper work in so that his farm can get the subsides. When asked he said that the govt. pays you to NOT grow wheat so that the value of the food remains profitable.

Sad really.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Who isn't useless in this world? We are all just consumers.

No.

Some are producers, or else there would be nothing for the consumers to consume.

Producers produce because they have the freedom to.
When governments monopolize production, people are forced into the singular role of consumer.

Also..
Most producers produce for profit, with hope that they can consume the finer things in life.
Again,.we are all consumers. Some see their "wants" as being more important than others' needs.

*What if we all produced, not for profit, but for the sake of everyone?

edit on 25-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: p.s.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
children are probably the only thing left to make these people happy

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Hello? Is there anybody Home? What the Hell is wrong with you people? You have no food, you have no assets, and you have no future plan, yet you continue to Breed like Rabbits.

They also have no contraception.

Everyone has contraception. Mine is called a "zipper". I don't pop it open if I can't feed a kid that such opening might produce.

My bad. I was looking at practical considerations. I didn't realize we live in a dream world where we can simply ask 3 billion people to abstain from sex.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think many of those who rather bitch, moan and complain and point at the problem while offering no solution just pathetic In My Not So Humble Opinion

Ask yourselves this. How much did your computer and internet access cost?

Enjoy that hot-pocket...
edit on 25-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Well said.

I think everyone needs to look in the mirror, everyday, and ask themselves, what are they doing to help mankind.
Even if its volunteering your time. Trust me, it helps.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

My bad. I was looking at practical considerations. I didn't realize we live in a dream world where we can simply ask 3 billion people to abstain from sex.

Gee I don't know about this one. One one hand sex is good, but on the other hand having multipal children who live in misery is bad.

Tough Call.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
children are probably the only thing left to make these people happy

Happy? Would anyone be happy to watch their precious child slowly die of starvation? How could anyone be happy knowing that poor innocent child is suffering deeply?

There are other ways of having sex so that a woman doesn't become pregnant. How could any adult not see that? I would rather not have sex at all than to watch my child suffer like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The opposite of a control freak mindset is "live and let live". I am becoming increasingly concerned by "do-gooders' who believe that the know what is best for everyone else.

I started with researching anti-tobacco but the list is now endless:

1. Anti-tobacco
2. Anti-obesity
3. Anti-drug
4. Anti-alcohol
5. Anti-perfume
6. Anti-burning
7. Climate change edicts and extreme environmental groups including PETA
8. Anti - gardening on private property

And the whole, if I don't like something, I will lobby the government to pass a law to enforce my will on other people. I will enjoy other people being taxed for the crime of annoying me crowd.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Want to deal with the population boom? Lock up the f'ing Pope and bar all fanatical "missionaries" from spreading their BS propaganda throughout these populations.

The biggest cause of population increase in third world nations is the meddling of Christianity, going after impressionable, innocent people and brainwashing them into abandoning science and education, replacing it with mindless drivel about their God.

The same way $cientology goes after the psychologically damaged, Christianity goes after the weak and impressionable.

edit on 25-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
The World's poorest country's have the World's largest population growth

Year after year, decade after decade it seems that the World's Poorest Countries continue their Population Explosion.

Hello? Is there anybody Home? What the Hell is wrong with you people? You have no food, you have no assets, and you have no future plan, yet you continue to Breed like Rabbits. Must the World continue to Hand Feed you year after year?

What do the ATSers think?.

List of countries by population growth rate

The World’s Richest and Poorest Countries

List of countries by future GDP

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: spelling

One of the brightest minds of our time might be behind one of those longing little faces with the hungry eyes or it could belong to one of the little ones that didn't make it in the picture.

No one ... NO ONE ... has the right to decide who is "useless."

Help needs to be offered to figure out how to make their world self-sustaining - how to improve and irrigate crop land; how to improve soil conditions; systems for clean water put in place; maybe an organization like Doctors Without Borders to offer VOLUNTARY sterilization clinics. There are options. Loudmouths like Michael Moore could put his money where HIS obese mouth is and accomplish something like that all alone.

It would be my humble suggestion to you that, given the drought conditions in the U.S. and other Countries, flooding in others, etc., it might not be that far-fetched an idea that something along that line could, conceivably, happen anywhere. So, why don't you look into the faces of your children or younger siblings, cousins, nieces/nephews, your friends' kids, whomever is close to you and decide how wonderful you would feel if someone determined THEY were "useless eaters" and it was time to sterilize you, your friends and all the young ones in your life.

You spend tomorrow looking closely at the face of every child you see and determine, one by one, if they are potential "useless eaters." And then YOU rank them according to YOUR standard of who should live and who should die. Apparently you believe you've the right to make such decisions, so tomorrow why don't you practice making them. "Charity" begins at home, right?

My shame for you knows no bounds.

ETA: And I would add that it would be appropriate for you to change your avatar. As an aboriginal person, myself, you don't have the right to dishonor any aboriginal peoples by using a likeness of one.
edit on 25-7-2012 by SeesFar because: because I am offended

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Want to deal with the population boom? Lock up the f'ing Pope and bar all fanatical "missionaries" from spreading their BS propaganda throughout these populations.

The biggest cause of population increase in third world nations is the meddling of Christianity, going after impressionable, innocent people and brainwashing them into abandoning science and education, replacing it with mindless drivel about their God.

The same way $cientology goes after the psychologically damaged, Christianity goes after the weak and impressionable.

edit on 25-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

That's such BS. The leading populations are China and India. Neither of them have more than 5% of the population subscribing to any Abrahamic religion. And China has been officially atheist for two generations.

The reason rural people have lots of kids is because they are share croppers. More children means more workers in the family. More workers means more income, and a better chance to life the family out of poverty. One family who share-crops the same piece of land for a decade or so is the most likely buyer when it is sold or expropriated in a revolution.

For agriculturalists, a large family is a survival strategy that gives them political and economic power in their village. It has become a cultural norm because it has been true for generations. It was true in the US until World War I. Just look in your own family tree and you'll see first hand evidence of large families, back when your ancestors lived in a "developing nation."

HIlarious that most of these posters have never visited any of the places they so blithely dismiss, and have absolutely no freakin clue about what local situations are like in starving areas.

But they are ready dismiss 'em and even to kill 'em. It's a lot less work than educating oneself.

It's about economics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree, the "Catholic No Condom Policy" has seen massive population expolosions in very religious places like Mexico and the Philippines.

And for the American Bleeding Hearts - You have the highest rate of poverty since the 1960. How about looking after you own first.

US Poor Highest Rate Scince The 1960's

Both Obama and Romney Don't Give a Rats Toss-Bag about the Poor and Hungry in America, let alone abroad.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Third World Population Boom - Is it time to Sterilise the "Useless Eaters

I like your thinking but i think you have it the wrong way round. It would be far more effective to sterilise the richest countries in the world. This would free up a vast amount of resources to feed the poorer nations. For example the US has only 5% of the worlds population but uses about 20% of the worlds resources.... You need to address efficiency not just basic population amounts..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

"Here here!"
(she slaps the table with enthusiasm!)

They thrive (in numbers) in spite of best efforts to the contrary.
Personally, their situation makes me angry at us all.

One could even say....when love is all you got, make the most of it right? eh?

And when they said "Let the blood flow free"
It didn't mean spill as much as you can quickly...or slowly for that matter, and people are the blood of the planet, literally!
If you have a blockage in a pipe in your body, what happens to it? Your body, that is, Hmmm?!

In the westernised world all those same style (different colour only) 'little people' haven't woken up to the truth that it is in fact, 'they', who run things. Everything.

Can you imagine what would happen if all the employees of the world stood up together and said

"No." Politely, looking squarely in the eye.....
"I'm not going to come into work for you tomorrow, any more, and you can let your bank bosses know that from now on, their money means nothing,"
"Don't bother paying it, I don't need it"
"But I'm going to stay, right where I am and work this job, and between me and every other hard working person on the planet, who has made your money for you all this time, and for all those generations of your family who have also prospered on the generations of my family), we are now going to redistribute that, as we see fit, in the form of combined effort, our system already works, we work it every day.
You made sure of that.
That truck driver though, now goes where he wants to, that flight goes where the staff want it to, if we want to let people move and find their own place, all us hard working 'good' people (and let me just remind you here....that we outnumber you by almost a billion to one), we are going to help them do that"
"We're not going to switch our own power off, we are not going to stop feeding ourselves and working the supermarkets and the farms either, or stop living with our families, we are not going to shoot ourselves in the foot, have faith in us, we are what you helped to create."
"We love our people as equally as ourselves, their heart is the same colour as ours, it beats the same, and exists for the same reason, help us to love them, if you want, but we will never hate them or blame them while so few have so much and so many have not enough"
If those poor buggers in the middle East haven't got enough space where they don't fight, we will help them leave and find their own space,"
"If that China man doesn't want to work as a drone for the rest of his life he will also get to chose, because he makes that tiny little computer component that has helped run your company"
"If that Indian wants to visit all the other great spiritual rivers of the world, they deserve to, your company made money from their soil hence from their own bodies"
"all those who haven't been given the opportunities that you have provided for us, we can now help them ourselves, just by doing our jobs, we are good people we can see who needs help, we will now help them"
"You have set us up with the tools the equipment, the education, and the sheer determination of survival to have something better.Something rather than filling your pockets and your belly and your fun and your dreams"

"I don't want to continue thinking of you as a grubby little dude, who sits bored and naked in a pile of money playing with himself anymore, it's disrespectful and I am ashamed for my thoughts, I'm so sorry"
"This is coupled with a great sorrow for you also, that you have missed the whole point"
"we are now in control of those dreams, our own dreams and Hollywood, I don't want to watch my dreams on your screens anymore I want to live them myself"
"Ask us for help to do this if you need to, we will help you also, for you are us, and we would never judge your change of heart, we've had them ourselves"

"So I'm going to come to work tomorrow and work just as hard as I did yesterday....but not 'for' you, with you"
"And when it's my turn, my turn, because I will wait my turn (I am nether greedy nor impatient), to take that free flight, that free trip, to show my children the world (that I would never have been able to do without you), and I go to step onto that plane and go where my dreams can take me, I will think of you so so fondly.....because you made it all happen, you will be loved and respected and revered for eternity because you saw the sense, and the sheer humanity, in freedom for all"

"Perhaps, even....it will be you that is freed also?"

Don't be afraid to be loved anymore, be brave and open all the doors

spread that one anon you direction-less twits!
x A

(sighs heavily....thinking now she should get up off her arse, and go do the washing...............to honour her family for keeping her)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

And I would add that it would be appropriate for you to change your avatar. As an aboriginal person, myself, you don't have the right to dishonor any aboriginal peoples by using a likeness of one.

Mate, you think your the only "Aboriginal" on this site? I'm sure there are a few of us.

I grew up on a remote Aboriginal community in the Northern Territory. English is my second language.

Our people lived in harmony with the land for 60 000 years before the Europeans arrived, we knew our limits when it came to population vs resources. You see that's what its all about POPULATION VS RESOURCES, why produce 4 or 5 kids when you don't have the resources to feed even one.

And Yes I will change my Avitar, to a Generic Aboriginal Theme.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Your source claims Afghanistan is number 3 in population growth, at 3.85%, although its hard to imagine anyone pulling a census there,at least in the last 10 years to get accurate numbers.

An Afghan source says that during the heavy bombardment of the rural areas in the early days of the war the cities swelled by 4.7% because of the influx of refugees pouring in from the countryside and even that was probably a rough estimate. In any case, its probably just a matter of wikipedia statisticians throwing out numbers as people are constantly on the move to escape the fighting, people are being killed regularly and its hard to imagine fighters aren't constantly coming and going from other countries.

But putting all of that aside, your idea about sterilizing people to cut back on populations, and still using Afghanistan numbers, 38 percent of all newborn children in Afghanistan do not survive beyond their first birthday anyway so it would seem your concern is somewhat redundant. As well as none of your business.

www.afghanistans.com...

BTW, have you been sterilized yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Sure, why not. So long as we start with you and your family. What do you say? I assure you, you are no more important to me than any of those folks unlucky enough to be born in those places, so why not you first? What makes you more special?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
An aboriginal who wants to sterilize the "useless eaters" ? Mouahahhahaaa THE IRONY !!!! Do you realize that this type of thinking got your people raped, massacred, violated, stolen and in some cases erased from the surface of the earth ???

Now can a Mod delete this thread already, this is a conspiracy forums not a Nazi board.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The OP is one of the reasons why small minds never become great leaders. A great leader looks at hardship, and tries to alleviate it. Looks at the starving and tries to find a way to feed. Looks at suffering; feels compassion, and tries to eradicate it.

A small mind sees something they find annoying, and says "LET'S KILL 'EM"!

What you are proposing is thinly disguised genocide. God gave you a brain and a heart. Use them. They appear to be atrophied.

I prefer to believe that you are very young, and that your senses about life and people are underdeveloped with hopes that maturing will bring you wisdom and compassion for other living beings, who are much like yourself, with the same needs and wants, and who do not want to be exterminated, or have their own kind eliminated from humanity. I also hope that you will realize you are not God, and therefore patently unqualified to make such decisions. I hope this realization comes soon.
edit on 7/25/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
The OP is one of the reasons why small minds never become great leaders. A great leader looks at hardship, and tries to alleviate it. Looks at the starving and tries to find a way to feed. Looks at suffering; feels compassion, and tries to eradicate it.

A small mind sees something they find annoying, and says "LET'S KILL 'EM"!

What you are proposing is thinly disguised genocide. God gave you a brain and a heart. Use them. They appear to be atrophied.

I prefer to believe that you are very young, and that your senses about life and people are underdeveloped
and that maturing will bring you wisdom and compassion for other living beings, who are much like yourself, with the same needs and wants, and who do not want to be exterminated, or have their own kind eliminated from humanity.
edit on 7/25/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

Very well said. I also wish he is just a young teenager who did not get a chance yet to read books and get educated.
edit on 25-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join