Third World Population Boom - Is it time to Sterilise the "Useless Eaters?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Hahaha, oh my word OP. Are you serious?

I don't really see your point even though you managed to use the phrases, "Breed like rabbits", and "Hand Feed you year after year". Which is just quite strange. I'm surprised you didn't type out clicking noises to imitate their languages.

I assume you have never been to a poor country in Africa? One day, make a plan. Them rabbits would be thriving if they had been allowed to keep their harmonious way of life.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Either that or we submit to a "Communist New World Order" where we all get equal share of everything the World has to offer.

All negative labels aside, how is this a problem?

No one watches Star Trek or other Sci-Fi with a utopian society and says "Look at those commies sharing the world equally." In the confines of the governmental, societal, and economic systems we have in place now I have my opinions, and am very much a moderate... but really, I believe the goal should be to eventually do away with what ails mankind by realizing that we really don't need an antiquated economic system to thrive as people.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adrift

I love how the OP completely ignores the points anyone has made, won't address anyone directly, and even quoted himself... oh the obvious and apparent egomania.

(Leaving post up, but my statements above at least for the time being seem to be rather erroneous.)
edit on 25-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The World's poorest country's have the World's largest population growth

Year after year, decade after decade it seems that the World's Poorest Countries continue their Population Explosion.

Hello? Is there anybody Home? What the Hell is wrong with you people? You have no food, you have no assets, and you have no future plan, yet you continue to Breed like Rabbits. Must the World continue to Hand Feed you year after year?

What do the ATSers think?.

List of countries by population growth rate

The World’s Richest and Poorest Countries

List of countries by future GDP

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: spelling

the 3rd world responds:

the USA, alone, being 4.6% of the population consumes over 33% percent of the worlds resources

and consumes means taking a bite or 2 out of something and throwing it away.

you are the leading nation in the top 10 countries where most food is wasted:

In a recent study conducted by the University of Arizona showed that around 40 to 50 percent of all food which is ready for harvest never gets ate. In the nation about 760 kilograms of food is wasted by each person in a year. The country spends about $1billion per year just to dispose the foods that are wasted. According to Environmental Protection Agency, food leftovers are the single-largest part of the waste flow by weight in the U.S. The food waste in the country includes uneaten food and food preparation scraps from residences, commercial establishments like restaurants, institutional cafeterias etc.

you people not only have access to all the money and technology, while actively and violently opposing all efforts by other, less fortunate nations, to achieve a comparable quality of life to yours, that's why you can afford to be sitting pretty and get by having one or 2 kids

we on the other hand have no guarantees that ANY of our children will grow up to have children of their own
due to starvation [see above], the wargames of the 1st world, usually fought in our countries, and diseases whether natural or intentionally spread by your MIC/PHARMA Complex.

so we have as many kids we can, so that a handful may survive childhood, have their own kids, look after us when we're old and maybe, just maybe, a child being born just this very second

may grow up and rid the world of the TRUE USELESS EATERS on this planet.

hope that clears things up

hopefully yours,

the 3rd world

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I noticed you used the word "Thrive", does that have anything to do with the impossible dream that is the "Thrive"movement?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

How about we sterilise the selfish, gluttonous masses instead and then give the excess food that Dreine was referring to to those who truly need it.

That wouldn't work. Why? Because the "gluttonous masses" as you call them are the ones that PRODUCE all that food. "gluttonous masses" go away, so does all your food, services, goods, pretty much everything. gluttonous masses make this world go round, without them it all falls apart.

Anyway,

I'll never understand the mentality to not only reproduce, but reproduce at such an extreme level when you cannot even take care of yourself. "I cannot feed, clothe, or shelter myself, so might as well bring a bunch more people into this world who will lead a life of misery and hunger"

Who does that? Why would you reproduce unless you have a stable environment in which to raise your children? Why reproduce unless you are pretty certain you will be able to provide for your children? It's just wrong, and it's making problems worse. When you have limited resources the answer is NOT to create a LARGER demand on those resources, is it?

There are plenty of ways for people to be intimate and still greatly reduce the chance of having children. So there is no excuse. Why is it our responsibility to feed these people? Isn't it their parents responsibility to NOT have children if they can't support them?

Anyone care to explain how having children when you know you won't be able to provide for them is in any way moral, right, compassionate, or good in ANY way? It's a terrible thing to do. The blame rests on the people reproducing. Stop having kids if you can't care for them.

That goes for people in the US as well as people in Africa. I don't care where you live, if you can't support a child, DON'T have one!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"I love how the OP completely ignores the points anyone has made, won't address anyone directly, and even quoted himself... oh the obvious and apparent egomania."

Sorry I am a Slow Reader and am replying as best I can.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sorry I am a Slow Reader and am replying as best I can.

I apologize then, and retract that statement.

Never heard of the Thrive Movement, just stating my personal opinions.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

No one watches Star Trek or other Sci-Fi with a utopian society and says "Look at those commies sharing the world equally."

Star Trek? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A weak analogy perhaps, but I still believe my point to be valid.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
it is summed up in one phrase

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, give him a net, and you feed him for life.

Phase out the food aid, and the relentless procession of pop stars singing for Africa, and INVEST in infrastructure and tools for agriculture.

simples

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

For someone to look into those poor starving beautiful children's eyes and call them "useless eaters" is a kind of inhumanity that I can't even comprehend.

How about the"Consenting Adults" in these Third World Countries "look into those poor starving beautiful children's eyes" and think "Maybe we shouldn't have another four of five children if we can't feed this one.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Oh yes I forgot. Oust the fat overfed, corrupt warlords who cream all the aid money and sustain the misery.

Bastards.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nice to see the OP thinking like the Global elite in relation to us all. The useless eaters in America eat a lot more than the ones in certain African countries.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hello? Is there anybody Home? What the Hell is wrong with you people? You have no food, you have no assets, and you have no future plan, yet you continue to Breed like Rabbits.

They also have no contraception.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They also have no contraception.

No excuse, pulling out before the "Big Bang" is quite effective.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Been reading through your replies and I think I'm beginning to see your take on the subject.
But what if the hunger crisis is also the result of a climate change affecting farmable areas?
And what if the parents are having more children in order to increase numbers in the family, and therefore be able to one day provide more for the family unit?
(Isn't it a natural instinct to produce more offspring when the chances of infant survival are small? You see it all the time in nature.)
Just saying that jumping to sterilization might be a bit hasty?

Another point: Those starving children aren't pacing up and down wondering why more people aren't donating. You see what I'm trying to say? They are just hungry. When the food comes in, they can eat, and they are extremely grateful.

Any moral obligation that one wants to eliminate only affects their world. But there are many volunteers over there who actually live for months at a time helping out wherever they can. I doubt they would share your sentiments/phrasing

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The World's poorest country's have the World's largest population growth

Year after year, decade after decade it seems that the World's Poorest Countries continue their Population Explosion.

Hello? Is there anybody Home? What the Hell is wrong with you people? You have no food, you have no assets, and you have no future plan, yet you continue to Breed like Rabbits. Must the World continue to Hand Feed you year after year?

What do the ATSers think?.

List of countries by population growth rate

The World’s Richest and Poorest Countries

List of countries by future GDP

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: spelling

what do I think I think its best watch what you say you never know some may be using weather weapons on your homeland mass to turn it into a 3rd world country why AT THE SAME TIME REVIVING OTHER LAND MASS HOMES UNDER CURRENT SUPPRESSION......

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I find these types of threads that carry a message without any form or empathy sad. They are not a problem to be solved but our fellow man who needs our help.

I'm a firm believer in teaching a man to fish etc etc etc. But for now we can give them something to eat until they are able to fend for themselves.

I think many of those who rather bitch, moan and complain and point at the problem while offering no solution just pathetic In My Not So Humble Opinion

Ask yourselves this. How much did your computer and internet access cost?

Agreed,

The real problem are the people who would rather eliminate than solve this problem.

Peace

agreed and thank you both.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Nice to see the OP thinking like the Global elite in relation to us all. The useless eaters in America eat a lot more than the ones in certain African countries.

Lets get real, it's either World Communism or nothing to feed the poor. No thanks

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join