Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 8
43
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


lol....your a one aren't you!

Split hairs all you like!.....In a lot of threads I have read on ATS, regardless of the subject, when you show yourself, invariably, you steer the topic to "PlanetX"......your user name proclaims "PlanetXisHERE"......would it not be unreasonable of me to assume that planetX be some sort of "pet" subject of yours?

So.....I'll ask again.....when do you, having done all the research that you claim to have done, expect PlanetX to be a real and present danger?

simple question mate.




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 


Please Vkey, Nibiru is not related to Exodus because it is not in that short paragraph you quoted? Do we need to go over the use of logic again?


A reasonable question to ask if you’re into studying migration patterns of ancient people. According to the late historian Glenn Kimball the tribes (descendants of the Exodus) were never really lost at all, so what gave Kimball the confidence to say this? Quite simple, the Lost Tribes can be found deep within the Kolbrin Manuscript. Kimball studied the Coelbren text for many years and ultimately came to the conclusion that: “the Kolbrin can rightfully be called the lost Bible of the Ten Lost Tribes.”



There’s no question large-scale natural catastrophes can force people to migrate. A natural trigger event can induce mass-movements of the population very quickly and a classic example of this comes from Exodus in the Old-Testament.



The Kolbrin Manuscript clearly states that the trigger event in this case was the Destroyer that literally ‘passed-over’ the Khumry forefathers heads whilst they were fleeing Egypt:



MAN:6:21 The land writhed under the wrath of the DESTROYER and groaned with the agony of Egypt. It shook itself and the temples and palaces of the nobles were thrown down from their foundations. MAN:6:22 There were nine days of darkness and upheaval, while a tempest raged such as never had been known before. When it passed away brother buried brother throughout the land. Men rose up against those in authority and fled from the cities to dwell in tents in the outlands.


Here is the article if you are interested in reading more. Of course I'm sure you'll say the Kolbrin is a hoax - yet is describes many events in history accurately as described in the bible and other historical documents. So it can only partly be a hoax - and by which standard you would have to call almost every ancient document a hoax.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...



edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


lol....your a one aren't you!

Split hairs all you like!.....In a lot of threads I have read on ATS, regardless of the subject, when you show yourself, invariably, you steer the topic to "PlanetX"......your user name proclaims "PlanetXisHERE"......would it not be unreasonable of me to assume that planetX be some sort of "pet" subject of yours?

So.....I'll ask again.....when do you, having done all the research that you claim to have done, expect PlanetX to be a real and present danger?

simple question mate.


I'm sorry you are flat out wrong and incorrect, there are many threads in which I have participated and have not brought up Planet X. The threads in which I did would definitely be less than half - feel free to prove me wrong.

Planet x was a great interest of mine until I realized whether it existed or not wasn't all that important for myself (though I would like to save my child and spare him suffering), and I have now come to realize your spiritual awareness and orientation is the most important part of this life, and if you are spiritually prepared you can weather any storm, if you are not spiritually prepared nothing else you do will matter, and that there are actions you can take in this life, such as keeping mankind's sacred truths secret that may cause your soul to suffer enternally.

The answer to your last question is in the video, if you don't want to watch a video from youtube that is not my problem. What is wrong, you truly want to know the date but feel someone might be watching your online habits?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Once again there is a difference between the Kolbrin and ancient manuscripts. The Bible, The Koran, the Torah, the Bhagavad Gita, the Tao Te Ching, etc., each of these are mentioned in other documents and by historians throughout their entire existence. We even have references to documents that no longer exist like the Gospel of Eve. Yet there is not a single reference to the Kolbrin throughout all of history. Nobody even claimed to know of its existence until Kimball decided he could make a buck off of it. Why do you think this is? Why do you think the history Kimball claimed the Kolbrin had was false? Why do you think that Kimball would only allow the Kolbrin to be studied at a "university" he owned? None of these things point to it being legitimate. Do you know how to create the best lies? You draw from sources that people trust so it then looks like they corroborate your story. That's exactly what Kimball did and you have fallen for his con.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find it interesting that you haven't said a word about the video simulation that was posted. Are you asking me to set aside the laws of physics to believe this theory? Please do explain that one away because the lack of comment about it is telling.

On a side note, I wish I could understand this obsession with disaster scenarios that is everywhere. People really want the world to end - why is that? I confess I am guilty of this myself from time to time (it's hard to not get caught up in it and things do suck) but it's so widespread I have to ask myself what is driving it? Are we too afraid to try to change that we'd rather just blow up the whole world? Pretty depressing.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 

If Nibiru had been here 3,600 years ago Earth would not be in the nice comfortable orbit it now is.


It's not in the same orbit as it was pre-Exodus, why do you think the Egyptians had a 360 day calendar? Earth was closer to the Sun before the last pass of Planet X, and was pulled into a slightly greater orbit. Maybe next year we'll have to shorten the calendar if we get pulled back closer. Or ski season will be longer if we get pulled further out this time.


What are you talking about? The Egyptians had a 365 day calender:


The ancient civil Egyptian calendar had a year that was 365 days long and was divided into 12 months of 30 days each, plus five extra days (epagomenae, from Greek ἐπαγόμεναι) at the end of the year. The months were divided into three weeks of ten days each. Because the ancient Egyptian year was almost a quarter of a day shorter than the solar year and stellar events therefore "wandered" through the calendar, it has been referred to as the annus vagus, or "wandering year".


Source

EDIT: Ah, I see Phage explained already.



edit on 25-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


lol....your a one aren't you!

Split hairs all you like!.....In a lot of threads I have read on ATS, regardless of the subject, when you show yourself, invariably, you steer the topic to "PlanetX"......your user name proclaims "PlanetXisHERE"......would it not be unreasonable of me to assume that planetX be some sort of "pet" subject of yours?

So.....I'll ask again.....when do you, having done all the research that you claim to have done, expect PlanetX to be a real and present danger?

simple question mate.


I'm sorry you are flat out wrong and incorrect, there are many threads in which I have participated and have not brought up Planet X. The threads in which I did would definitely be less than half - feel free to prove me wrong.

Planet x was a great interest of mine until I realized whether it existed or not wasn't all that important for myself (though I would like to save my child and spare him suffering), and I have now come to realize your spiritual awareness and orientation is the most important part of this life, and if you are spiritually prepared you can weather any storm, if you are not spiritually prepared nothing else you do will matter, and that there are actions you can take in this life, such as keeping mankind's sacred truths secret that may cause your soul to suffer enternally.

The answer to your last question is in the video, if you don't want to watch a video from youtube that is not my problem. What is wrong, you truly want to know the date but feel someone might be watching your online habits?


i cant watch the video at work for one, but i also dont want to. if you know the answer i thinks it perfectly logical to tell us to back your arguement, unless you either dont know, or dont believe it yourself.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Once again there is a difference between the Kolbrin and ancient manuscripts. The Bible, The Koran, the Torah, the Bhagavad Gita, the Tao Te Ching, etc., each of these are mentioned in other documents and by historians throughout their entire existence. We even have references to documents that no longer exist like the Gospel of Eve. Yet there is not a single reference to the Kolbrin throughout all of history. Nobody even claimed to know of its existence until Kimball decided he could make a buck off of it. Why do you think this is? Why do you think the history Kimball claimed the Kolbrin had was false? Why do you think that Kimball would only allow the Kolbrin to be studied at a "university" he owned? None of these things point to it being legitimate. Do you know how to create the best lies? You draw from sources that people trust so it then looks like they corroborate your story. That's exactly what Kimball did and you have fallen for his con.


Really? This is what I'm reading about it, people dismiss The Kolbrin Bible only because it talks much about Planet X/Nibiru and basically confirms it existence, and according to what I see the Bible has been around for a long time:


The Kolbrin is a collection of ancient manuscripts said to have been salvaged from the Glastonbury Abbey arson in 1184. During the early fourteenth century, John Culdy, the leader of a small community in Scotland, owned The Kolbrin and took steps to ensure its survival beyond his care.


thekolbrin.com...



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I realize I may have brought up the Kolbrin; but I would like to get back on track on discuss John Moore's comments from his radio show, obviously difficult for some of you if you refuse to listen to it. I understand the reason for those concerns in this age of Big Brother.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael
 


It is not so much that I believe or don't believe, it is as I said the consequences of doing nothing if this is true greatly outweigh the consquences of doing something to prepare if it is false. Why take a chance?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


I listened to the whole thing. Again, he had few details (verifiable and otherwise), and those that he did state (infa-red reference), distance to earth, and relative speed seemed to COMPLETELY fly in the face of his source's warning.

That -- and the method by which "dependents" were informed, along with NDA's? No way. Totally unrealistic and the absolute WORST way to keep a secret.


Sorry, gotta chalk this up to 100% "may source says" and speciation....



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful
 


If they had to "add" five days at the end of the year it was obviously 5 days shorter than the current year. Just Google Egyptian calendar 360 days and see what you come up with.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher
 


But with my above-post being said, I enjoy the topic....it DOES make one think, and I applaud you for highlighting this. I mean seriously, if these discussions never happen, how can we critically analyze threats at all?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFWatcher
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


I listened to the whole thing. Again, he had few details (verifiable and otherwise), and those that he did state (infa-red reference), distance to earth, and relative speed seemed to COMPLETELY fly in the face of his source's warning.

That -- and the method by which "dependents" were informed, along with NDA's? No way. Totally unrealistic and the absolute WORST way to keep a secret.


Sorry, gotta chalk this up to 100% "may source says" and speciation....


No problem. At least you have the civility and class to criticize the message.............and nothing else..........as some others do..........and some don't.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Dizrael
 


It is not so much that I believe or don't believe, it is as I said the consequences of doing nothing if this is true greatly outweigh the consquences of doing something to prepare if it is false. Why take a chance?



then you have no problem giving us the date? good to hear. i anxiously await your response, of the date to expect the WORST side effects.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFWatcher
reply to post by SFWatcher
 


But with my above-post being said, I enjoy the topic....it DOES make one think, and I applaud you for highlighting this. I mean seriously, if these discussions never happen, how can we critically analyze threats at all?


Good point. How can discussing ideas and issues be a bad thing unless one is in a totalitarian state? I'm not advocating fear or panic; just research, some preps, and not to trust NASA or the government which won't be shocking to many.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Totally agreed! IF we don't have these discussions, then we completely lose the ability to critically analyze and debate issues, threats, and theories.

Once we lose that, it's all downhill from there. Good work on this thread....



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 





The answer to your last question is in the video, if you don't want to watch a video from youtube that is not my problem. What is wrong, you truly want to know the date but feel someone might be watching your online habits?


Jesus!....your hard work!

let me try again....I know what the video says...ok?

What is the date YOU consider to be the "date"....just say it!

What, after all your research, do you consider to be the date that your mythical planet will reek havoc on us?

Don't direct me to a youtube video....tell me what you think.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

then you have no problem giving us the date? good to hear. i anxiously await your response, of the date to expect the WORST side effects


My response is this - the date is clearly stated in the videos multiple times, if you think it is important watch them - if you don't think the date is important enough to make the effort to watch the videos then why should I bother telling you?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael
 


The radio dude did give a date via his source. I cannot listen again now, but he gave 2 (weird, I know). The first was DEFINITELY August 17th, the other was (conveniently) about 40 days after that.....

....not sure what to make of the whole 40day spread thing....





new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join