It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is the John Moore show of two weeks ago where he first reveals his source and the information the source revealed about new COG instructions, in case any of you missed it:

Here is the channel with new videos, the one's talking about the Nibiru timeline are in the last two weeks:

www.youtube.com...

PS - I just saw this post on another thread, and thought it might be relevant here:

I think the importance of this thread lies in it's potential as a study in the way people treat other who have done nothing to harm or insult them in any way. Because, even if it's not true, this person may believe it to be true. So in that case they have not intentionally misled anyone.

edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by eriktheawful

Would you all like to see what happens when you put 15 Jupiter masses in the inner solar system? I can show you quite easily with Universe Sandbox....it's NOT pretty.
I would like to see a demo of this if you can knock one up

edit on 25-7-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

Me too Atzil.. I think there is something effecting our planet, but I dont think it is a large body approching (it would be causing avoc in our solar system already), more like a cosmic event, dont know what, but something is going down.. I work outdoors every day and the heat from sol over the past few weeks was unbearable at times..I just hope someone comes up with a reasonable explanation of what is going off so I can prepare..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Here is the channel with new videos, the one's talking about the Nibiru timeline are in the last two weeks:

And here is a link to his home page:

thelibertyman.com...

Does this look like a man who has anything to lose if his predictions are wrong? By the way, notice this at the bottom of the page:

© 2011, John Moore, St. Louis, MO. All material Any reproduction, copying or archiving of any material without the expressed written consent of
John Moore is strictly prohibited by US Copyright.

I hope you're getting his permission... or do you need it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Let's see, listening to John Moore costs me x number of dollars. Not listening to John Moore costs me 0 dollars. It is far easier to afford not listening to him.

And I gave that advice for free, without requiring that you send $5 plus S&H for an autographed picture.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Since you appear to have totally convinced yourself that this Nibiru nonsense is real.....when do you think this "Planet" is going to be with us, or at it's most destructive?

Bearing in mind you claim that some people can see it....I'm assuming it is not to far away now....correct?

So when do you think all the non-believers are going to become converts?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I hope you're getting his permission... or do you need it?

Are you trying to threaten me? I'm sure that mode has worked for you in the past........it's a new world now. Peace to you brother, I sense your troubled soul.

Ever hear of fair use?

www.copyright.gov...

Anyway, I sourced it from a youtube channel.

And speaking of those who have something to lose...............you think losing one's well-stocked bunker is the worst case scenario? Keeping secret sacred knowledge from mankind invokes cosmic retribution...........look to your own house.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I'm not convinced.

However, I'm convinced that the downside of doing nothing if it is true far outweighs the downside of doing something and it is not true.

If you want dates, try the videos, they are in there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Okay folks, here we go.

First note: each video is 1080i so use that full screen option and go to 1080 to see details.

The first video:

Very short, normal solar system, with no rogue brown dwarf, so this is our control system.

Next, all I have to go by is "Brown Dwarf" and "Coming out of the sun.", extremely vague (with good reason I imagine) descriptions. Well we know a brown dwarf can be as small as 15 Jupiter masses and as big as 74 Jupiter masses (after that you get sustained fusion reaction and it'a no longer a brown dwarf, but a red dwarf star). So I'm going with 15 Jupiter masses.
Coming out of the sun: kind of hard to have Nibiru do this (the physics doesn't like it in the program, that should be a big hint right there), so I have it coming out from behind the sun and having big ol bad Nibiru come pass at us. Watch how it changes Earth's orbit and tugs on the sun:

Next simulation: I've heard tell that Nibiru can't be seen because it's in orbit about the sun opposite of the Earth, keeping pace so it's always behind the sun.
Okay, let's give that a try. One brown dwarf in orbit around the sun the same distance as Earth. Watch what happens to poor Venus early on, and then later the Earth. It's not pretty:

BTW - this last video? I let the simulation run for a while longer. As you see the Earth's orbit get's changed to where we're getting cooked pretty good by the sun. After a few years, we spiral towards the sun, and then get launched out of the solar system.

edit on 25-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm not convinced. However, I'm convinced that the downside of doing nothing if it is true far outweighs the downside of doing something and it is not true. If you want dates, try the videos, they are in there.

Typically vague

I have no intention whatsoever of sourcing information from youtube videos!

The majority of your posts/threads concern PlanetX....therefore I assume that you must have some idea in your mind when this is all going to come on top.

You are actively telling people that, in your opinion, they should prepare for a coming disaster regarding this planet approaching......so ....in your opinion when is it due?....or are you going to be vague again in an attempt to continue to perpetrate the PlanetX hoax indefinitely, by constantly moving the goalposts?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm not convinced. However, I'm convinced that the downside of doing nothing if it is true far outweighs the downside of doing something and it is not true. If you want dates, try the videos, they are in there.

Typically vague

I think the statement is quite clear and self-explanatory, if you don't get it I can't help you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"We dont know an object that can be invisible to the human eye so it does not exist", typical nonsensical skeptic logic. One thing is certain; impossible does not exist in an unlimited universe.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Argyll

Typically vague

I think the statement is quite clear and self-explanatory, if you don't get it I can't help you.

It's not quite clear:

Prepare for huge disasters on the face of this planet because Nibiru will be coming soon.

That's not clear at all. Anyone should be prepared or have plans for disasters: if you live in a huricane prone area, you make and have preps ready for it. If you live in a tornado zone, again, you prep for it. Earthquake zones, flood zones, etc.

But prepare for another massive object to pass close to the Earth?

You don't "prepare" for that. There is nothing to prepare for, except the end. Even if people survive the earthquakes, floods, volcanic eruptions from such an event, their days are numbered after that. The Earth itself will have it's orbit changed, drastically. With in months or less, the Earth would experience either extreme temp drops (colder than the antarctic ever gets) or will start to get so hot, our oceans will boil.

There is NO surviving something like this, unless you have a space ship ready to take you to some other planet where a colony is established (and who's orbit wasn't affected).

There is NO way around it. You can't have an object as massive as your Nibiru come in here and just give us a little shake, rattle and roll. It would be The End.

Which is why it's never happened before either. We wouldn't be here posting on this forum. The Earth would be a frozen rogue planet adrift in between interstellar space. It would have happened if this Nibiru ever had made a pass that close to the inner solar system.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The answer is YES you can afford to ignore Nibriu. Lets assume that the 20 billion to 1 odds are correct and we are to be destroyed by a rogue planet, so friggin what. If it is true you are screwed and there is nothing you can do, false and like me you just wasted 45 seconds of your life reading this.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Watched the video
it does seem that there is a lot of good information mixed with a lot of disinformation.

This is why you should not look for the media or youtube to get your truth, but from yourself or your spiritual guardians

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Please provide this security directive.

So you don't think National Security directives exist? Ever hear of born classified? You can read about them here:

www.fas.org...

Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and Venus only give off light in the infrared. The reason we can see them is because they reflect light from the Sun. Nibiru (whether its a brown dwarf or gas giant) would reflect light like Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the sky. So why wouldn't we see an object with the same albedo as Jupiter but is larger and closer?

So if it doesn't exist how do you know what it's albedo is? Are albedo's fixed or do they vary?

I'm gonna jump in on the "born classified" argument and nothing else as I feel Nibiru is a farce, and it will stay a farce. However even classified documents leak out, and the title of them at least is public, like there's one on Electrical Field Signal Decay Rate that's classified (but everyone knows the title of the paper.. )

Something this big someone would tell to a family member who would tell it to a friend who would , you get the picture, there is no such thing in this day and age as truly classified unless it's only a group of 10 people or less that know about it.

You also cite again, some Communications Executive Order.. there was no executive order put in place last week taking over the internet, a few weeks ago (or maybe it was last week, who knows a lot's been going on) the FBI turned off some root domain name servers and left the internet to it's own devices after a virus attack. some people on here called it "arming a kill switch" but it was really just shutting off a switch that had been in use for a few years to ensure the net ran properly. They turned it off, the net continued to run, end of story.

FOIA can be your friend, even if they black out the whole document, you can stiff get a feel for it.. use it, understand it, oh wait you aren't in the United States are you PlanetX, you can't use it, oh well.. Kinda kills you know what our country's military is really doing doesn't it now?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Phage
Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus. We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun. Nibiru does not exist.

So no objects in the universe absorb reflected light?

So you are saying it both absorbs and reflects light?

How can that be?

Oh, that's right, it can't.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

im sure he meant absorb INSTEAD of reflect, no need to be rude.

there is no law in physics or "heavenly bodies" that says there CANT be an object in space that only absorbs light, it doesnt have to reflect light. we have no idea what the surface is made of to even speculate if it would reflect or absorb.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

we have no idea what the surface is made of to even speculate if it would reflect or absorb.

The claim was that Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Brown dwarfs don't have a surface as such.

But are you saying that since it cannot be seen it must be of unusually low albedo? That's called circular reasoning.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

It happens every 3600 years or so, and there are many people, animals and plants thriving today whose ancestors obviously made it through the last time, which was described in the Bible as the "Exodus", familiar with that little story?

Sure there is preparation for a hurricane with no water or food for two weeks as a worse case scenario, and there is a level beyond that such as preparation for economic collapse with the sudden sharp depreciation of the dollar, which isn't that far-fetched given the tendency of other trading blocs to stop using the dollar.

Take this as one step beyond that, a preparation for economic collapse that involves you moving a safe distance from the coast and to a certain altitude. Just a "preparation", I'm not advocating people go out and do it, just get the supplies instead of buying the latest iphone/ipad, and spend some time researching safe locations instead of watching the mindless idiot box.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

instead of watching the mindless idiot box

I have a better idea. Instead of watching mindless youtube videos trying understanding what has been said about the impossibility of the existence of Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Which are also tiny moons but they still found them, "Nibiru" is suppose to be 3-4 times the size of Jupiter

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join