John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

The reason that Moore gets away with his lies is that none of his fan club have their brains turned on. That is critical to these hoaxers. They need to have an audience of zombie like creatures that will ingest anything at all.

I agree 100% I'm not mad at his fans to be honest I feel bad for them. I mean they really think Moore is on their side and giving him money is helping them. I guess I just take it personal because my cousin ruined his life due to Nancy Lieder's 2003 hoax. I can't believe the people that work for Moore and fund his show let him do crap like this but I guess gullible people have been getting scammed since the beginning of time and it want change anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is the same post you put into other threads. Anything interesting about these reflections?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmickameleon

I really hope you don't think that is Nibiru in your picture

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmickameleon

Considering that the Sun in all of those images is at about the same distance above the horizon (the same distance away from setting), then I suspect all of those pictures were taken at about the same time -- no more than a few minutes apart.

Therefore, if the "object" in those images is really a rogue planet and NOT just a lens flare/lens reflection, then that planet really moves around!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
calm down people...kosmickameleon has been spamming just about ever nibiru thread with the same pics and captions for the last 12 hours or so..and they just joined ATS 9/14

kosmickameleon same post..different threads..

hay..fine a dandy if you want to post but post some info....not just poor pics with no thought..egads

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In order to keep this thread on track I have decided to just post John Moore shows that have any discussion/information about Planet X/Nibiru - shows that contain no info about Planet X/Nibiru are topics for other threads. However that is not to say they are not worthy, and many contain great info about general survival topics, firearms, optics, NWO agendas and plans etc if you are at all interested in any of this I suggest you check out the youtube shows of this decorated Green Beret.

On today's show John Moore has the famous James McCanney as a guest! What a treat!

James does a great job enlightening us about the games played by NASA. There are so many examples of this, it is laughable that anyone would even attempt to deny this. One great recent example is the "flash" seen on Jupiter. At first hailed by NASA as a "fireball" impact, no gap in the gaseous cover was ever seen as had been seen with all other impacts. So instead of admitting that they had been wrong all along about Electric Universe theories - we get silence from NASA about this flash. Pathetic.

James gets into great detail about NASA misinformation/disinformation - and he also later gets into Planet X info. He outlines why there are actually thousands of Planet X's out there in our solar system, when NASA first starting looking for planetary like bodies past Pluto they found almost 40 right away, and discovered thousands now, and statistically some of them must be larger than Earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
...James gets into great detail about NASA misinformation/disinformation - and he also later gets into Planet X info. He outlines why there are actually thousands of Planet X's out there in our solar system, when NASA first starting looking for planetary like bodies past Pluto they found almost 40 right away, and discovered thousands now, and statistically some of them must be larger than Earth.

While the fact that there are large astronomical bodies out past Pluto is of course true (such as Eris, which is larger than Pluto and would have been the 10th planet if Pluto did not get demoted), what does that have to do with Nibiru?

Eris is Eris. It is not Nibiru, nor does it exhibit any of the qualities that Nibiru is supposed to exhibit. There are also other Kuiper belt bodies and trans-Neptunian bodies out there such as Sedna, Makemake, Haumea, Quaoar

It is no secret these objects (and probably hundreds or thousands more) exist. In fact, the discovery of Eris was practically front page news, since (as I said above) it WOULD have been the 10th planet if Pluto and Eris were not re-classified as "dwarf planets". In fact it was the very discovery of Eris and Sedna (and the idea thta many more similar objects existed) that was the death nell for Pluto's reign as the 9th planet. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) figured that if Pluto remained a planet, and all of those other objects similar to Pluto were considered planets, then there would soon be 11, 12 or 13 planets, and in the years to come, there may be dozens or hundreds of planets.

So instead of having dozens or hundreds of small objects past Neptune being called "planets", in 2006 the IAU instead created a new class of objects called "Dwarf Planets", of which Eris is the largest.,,
...So Pluto could blame the discovery of Eris for being kicked out of the "Planet Club".

But, like I said, these trans-Neptunian objects have nothing at all in common with the Nibiru myth. And yeah -- I suppose there COULD be a much larger planet-sized object out there in the Kuiper belt (one truly deserving to be the 9th plant), but even if it DOES exist, it is not Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

And yeah -- I suppose there COULD be a much larger planet-sized object out there in the Kuiper belt (one truly deserving to be the 9th plant), but even if it DOES exist, it is not Nibiru.

Is this your opinion or a fact? If it is your opinion I'd like to hear why you hold this belief, and if a fact please cite the relevant documentation.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

And yeah -- I suppose there COULD be a much larger planet-sized object out there in the Kuiper belt (one truly deserving to be the 9th plant), but even if it DOES exist, it is not Nibiru.

Is this your opinion or a fact? If it is your opinion I'd like to hear why you hold this belief, and if a fact please cite the relevant documentation.

Considering that I used words like "suppose" and "COULD" and phrases such as "if it does exist", it is clear that the existence of an unknown large planet is NOT fact. Nor is it necessarily my "opinion" that this planet exists, nor do I hold the belief that they do. I simply think it is a possibility.

There are scientists who think they have some evidence of such a planet, but the evidence is circumstantial. and the facts used are debatable. For example, there are scientists who think that a Jupiter-sized planet (they call "Tyche") may exist. Their evidence is based on their belief that their are anomalies with the distribution of comets in the Oort cloud. This anomaly of comet distribution has not been proven.

More info on "Tyche":
www.huffingtonpost.com...

There is a group in Japan who feels that another planet (not associated with "Tyche") exists. based of the the calculated movement of solar system debris extrapolated back over the 4 billion year history of the solar system.
www.thetechherald.com...

Neither of these planets have been found, but their are scientists who feel that calculations may show that they could exist.

That's not an opinion of mine, nor is it a fact, it just is a possibility. I don't "hold the belief" that they do exist, but I also don't totally discount the possibility that they do.

edit on 10/1/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thank you for a well-reasoned response, free from emotional triggers, it is so rare to get that kind of mature discourse on this or other threads of a similar nature - other posters please take notes (except for Erik).

Thanks for the links - I will check them out to balance my views on this subject.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I have a serious question. Why should we trust Moore and this "expert?" We are now well past the window Moore and his sources said we would be able to see Nibiru. So if they were wrong then why should we start listening to them now? This is once again just another story based on hearsay with no facts or proof to back it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"A) Planet X's passing will just cause some high-tides and earthquakes and life for the most part will go on as usual - so there is no point in panicking people.

B) Planet X's passing will cause major tectonic/climactic upheavals on the planet and kill about 95% of the world's population - and warning people now would not change that - so there is no point in panicking people. "

What? No in-between? I don't see why just half of us can't die...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I have a serious question.

So are you saying your other questions weren't serious?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

On today's show John Moore has the famous James McCanney as a guest! What a treat!

Famous? I had never heard about him until people on ATS used his "Electric Universe" theory to justify the ridiculous claims they were making about Comet Elenin. McCanney was certain Comet Elenin would prove EU Theory to all the skeptics, until it didn't behave the way he said it would.

James does a great job enlightening us about the games played by NASA. There are so many examples of this, it is laughable that anyone would even attempt to deny this. One great recent example is the "flash" seen on Jupiter. At first hailed by NASA as a "fireball" impact, no gap in the gaseous cover was ever seen as had been seen with all other impacts. So instead of admitting that they had been wrong all along about Electric Universe theories - we get silence from NASA about this flash. Pathetic.

Too bad that example has nothing at all to do with NASA. The flash was observed by two amateur astronomers. Naturally, NASA has nothing to say about something they had nothing to do with. And yet McCanney leaps on this as further vindication of his theory. That's pathetic.

James gets into great detail about NASA misinformation/disinformation - and he also later gets into Planet X info. He outlines why there are actually thousands of Planet X's out there in our solar system, when NASA first starting looking for planetary like bodies past Pluto they found almost 40 right away, and discovered thousands now, and statistically some of them must be larger than Earth.

As has been pointed out, the Solar System is filled with debris. You can call any chunk of rock "Planet X" if you want. The odds are against finding anything as large as the Earth, even in the Kuyper Belt.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thank you for a well-reasoned response, free from emotional triggers, it is so rare to get that kind of mature discourse on this or other threads of a similar nature - other posters please take notes (except for Erik).

Thanks for the links - I will check them out to balance my views on this subject.

I want to be clear on this though: believing that some person may one day find evidence of another large body out in the kuiper belt is NOT the same as me necessarily believing that "Tyche" group or the Japanese group are have valid claims. Someone else could very well come along and present valid evidence showing that the Tyche group and the Japanese group are wrong about their respective claims.

However, even IF ( and that is a big if for now) someday someone discovers another planet-sized body out in the Kuiper belt, what does that have anything whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread? Another planet out there would simply be another planet out there -- one that has been there for billions of years. What would be its significance relative to this thread?

For example, when Eris was discovered back in 2003 (verified in 2005), it was a newly-discovered planet-sized body (larger than Pluto, which was a planet back then), it did NOT change anything here on Earth. I mean, why would the simple knowledge of it's existence cause physical changes on Earth? Eris has been around for a few billion years. Knowledge of its existence doesn't suddenly cause physical changes to the mechanics of the solar system.

The simple knowledge that another planet-sized body exists way out there -- whether it be Eris or some earth-sized "Planet X" -- will NOT physically change things on Earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Trans-Neptunian Objects. Like Quaoar, Sedna, Pluto, Makemake and Eris. Nothing to do with 'planet X' and certainly nothing to do with 'Nibiru', and all very common knowledge.

(edit: as Soylent has already pointed out
)

Talk about disinformation!
edit on 2-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is a link to some info on James McCanney's bs www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If you haven't watched the movie "Celestial", I highly urge it, and make up your own mind, don't let anyone else dissuade you from watching it. It shows obvious alien structures on the moon - leading one to the obvious conclusion that NASA has kept much from us and that NASA must think humans are idiots:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If any of this were real, TPTB would know about it. And if it were real, I doubt we'd even have had a presidential debate, or even bother having an election. There would be no future.

new topics
top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join