It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Just thought I'd point out that it's the 17th and there is no Nibiru in the sky nor tsunamis destroying all the coasts. So OP are you willing to admit that Moore was wrong/lied?

The date changed, I'm sure of it, had to be, Nibiru had to stop and get breakfast....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Just thought I'd point out that it's the 17th and there is no Nibiru in the sky nor tsunamis destroying all the coasts. So OP are you willing to admit that Moore was wrong/lied?

The date changed, I'm sure of it, had to be, Nibiru had to stop and get breakfast....

Dude you are so wrong the Anunnaki had a falling out over how they are going to destroy earth and how they are going to be introduced to their new earth slaves. The story goes like this the young Anunnaki wanted to kill 90% of the earth slaves and they wanted the intro to be huge with fireworks, dancing aliens, and of course special music performances from Tupac and Elvis and the old Anunnaki wanted it to be low key with only 80% earth slaves killed and special music performances from Whitney Houston and the Temptations. So once the Anunnaki get these details worked out Nibiru will be here and I know this is the truth because Nancy Lieder and the Zeta's told me.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this vids been posted here...title...The most important Nibiru video...the planets are off.

www.youtube.com...

It's hard to dispute what's in black and white. 61% of people polled think " Something bad is coming.". Do we sub-consciously know what's up? As recent articles/people have stated. I know we have that 6th sense that lets us know when "something's up", and we also know whether it's a good or bad what's up.

I've already started preparing..but it's slow in going when your basically the only one that knows something's up. Everyone else is engrossed in their " life "... Key word....their!
edit on 20-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I don't know if this vids been posted here...title...The most important Nibiru video...the planets are off.

www.youtube.com...

It's hard to dispute what's in black and white. 61% of people polled think " Something bad is coming.". Do we sub-consciously know what's up? As recent articles/people have stated. I know we have that 6th sense that lets us know when "something's up", and we also know whether it's a good or bad what's up.

I've already started preparing..but it's slow in going when your basically the only one that knows something's up. Everyone else is engrossed in their " life "... Key word....their!
edit on 20-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

Um, yeah. Except no. That video does not prove that Jupiter has been knocked off course.

And anyway, where's your imaginary planet or star that you seem to think is affecting the orbit of Jupiter? If it exists as you think, then it's going to be visible.

OOPS! Its not there. Thats right.

Next time, at least post something a bit more entertaining for the masses to watch.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The planets are not off. None of them are off. If that happened then it would be huge news because amateurs all over the world would notice that the coordinates for the planets are off. Amateurs such as the Australian that saw an impact on Jupiter before any large astronomical organizations. These people would notice and notice right away.

There was the hoax last year that Saturn had been tipped on its side. That was a lie, too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

There are a couple of problems that this video fails to address. First, Jupiter's normal orbit is 1.3° off the ecliptic plain to begin with -- AND the SOHO satellite (the spacecraft which took the images in the video) is sometimes above the ecliptic plane and sometime below it -- as much as 120,000 km above or below the ecliptic...

...Therefore, considering the point-of-view from SOHO towards the Sun and Jupiter changes as SOHO moves above and below the ecliptic, and the orbit of Jupiter itself is not normally right on the ecliptic, it would be quite normal for Jupiter to appear to be in a different plane relative to the Sun when seen from the point-of-view of the SOHO spacecraft.

Plus, as 'stereologist' pointed out above, the thousands of the amateur astronomers around the world would have noticed quite quickly if Jupiter was in the wrong place.

edit on 8/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No, seriously PlanetX. I'd like to hear from you on why the date has come and gone without catastrophe.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blender Ace

No, seriously PlanetX. I'd like to hear from you on why the date has come and gone without catastrophe.

Without catastrophe? For John Moore believing nibiruphiles this is likely devastating!

The silence on the matter does speak volumes.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well, speaking for myself I am most certainly NOT a nibiruphile. And yet, somewhere in the recesses of my being I can feel something is approaching. Critical thinking seen in the light of available technology would simply deny the existence of Nibiru, but still I feel it, or rather I can sense it emotionally though I am somewhat detached from it if that makes sense.

So, in the light of that, it would be foolish to dismiss the idea of a future cosmic event of global magnitude. Instead I will 'still' maintain an open mind to the idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by Blender Ace

Without catastrophe? For John Moore believing nibiruphiles this is likely devastating!

The silence on the matter does speak volumes.

the latest show he has up mentions Nibiru only in passing he now cites "sources" about World War 3 and continues to push Stan Dayo's Earth Changes..

But mostly WW3 in the Middle East, seems that Nibiru is just being glossed over, that speaks volumes...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is just normal behavior for John Moore. He lies. He lies. He lies. Then he moves onto another subject so that he can continue telling more lies. That is the same behavior for all of those pushing these asinine fairy tales.

There is no need to keep an open mind that something is coming our way. There are irrational thoughts that people should learn to accept. There are those that feel something is coming. It is irrational, but you feel it. That's okay as long as you understand that it is irrational. There are lots of irrational fears such as being afraid of the dark. Is an unseen monster suddenly there when the lights go out? No, but we have all probably felt a creepy feeling when suddenly plunged into darkness. Nothing is there, but the creepy feeling. That's okay as long as we realize that the feeling is not rational, i.e. no monster is about to capitalize on the opportunity of sudden darkness.

Moore is not looking for those with rational fears. He is addressing those that cannot rationalize. He addresses those with a fear that he can capitalize on. That is what he wants - the capital of the gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I get an irrational fear when my coffee grounds run low. I know I can go buy more, but I get really uneasy when it runs low.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by stereologist

I get an irrational fear when my coffee grounds run low. I know I can go buy more, but I get really uneasy when it runs low.

As the ATS Coffee Czar I have to say that ATS hasn't run out of coffee since i was appointed, I can't say the same for soda and decaf, but the good stuff is always on...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I noticed that the Op has been on but seemingly refuses to update this thread, is this because .. dom dom dOMMMM there's nothing to see here?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I didn't realize you were patiently waiting for updates.................on something you don't believe in???

Anyway, here are some updates:

When I get a chance later I may make some points in summation if there is any interest, or of course anyone else with more "free time" on their hands is welcome to pitch in.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Anyway, here are some updates:

Please provide a summary, I cannot get sound on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't have time now, have to run out, will do so later in the week, but I'm glad to see your interest! You should be able to access the PDF file from the youtube channel which goes over the video verbatim.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Always nice to be able to prove how much of a nutcase Johnny boy is..
Esp considering that he keeps moving his dates to get more money..

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Always nice to be able to prove how much of a nutcase Johnny boy is..
Esp considering that he keeps moving his dates to get more money..

You are entitled to your opinion - just like everyone else on here.

Please provide evidence where he has moved the dates.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join