John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 47
43
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well, whatever happens...
There is nothing wrong with making preparations for disasters in general.
I and my family do.




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
Well, whatever happens...
There is nothing wrong with making preparations for disasters in general.
I and my family do.


Great advice, exactly what I have been saying all along. And that is what John Moore says as well - treat this as a disaster preparation exercise - finish off your bug-out/disaster prep "to do" list.

Even without any kind of cosmic doom, economic collapse certainly looks possible over the next couple of years. We could get a Carrington event from the Sun. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



How have I insulted people? By saying various alphabet soup agencies coverup information that is crucial knowledge for mankind?


No, you insult them by threatening them with some sort of spiritual punishment if they disagree with you. When your falsehoods are exposed, you wait a day or two then repeat them. When confronted, you say that you're not sure, but are sharing the "information," just in case. Your behavior is both insulting and devious.


As stated multiple times, what I said was almost exactly the same as what is said word for word to billions of people in millions of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples around the world everyday. And nobody calls them threats. I went to church for many years and don't recall the word threat being used once, though many used the word "warning". So you are welcome to inhabit your own imaginary world where you can arbitrarily assign definitions to support your broken mode of thinking.

Does it bother you that I give these friendly warnings? I would think that the only people who would be bothered by these friendly warnings are those who are actually participating in this act, the keeping of secrets from mankind, secrets crucial to the growth, development and well-being of mankind. If you were not participating in the keeping of secrets you certainly could not feel threatened by this.

In case anyone didn't see it, what I'm referring to is the incredible book by Whitely Strieber, where he has a mysterious human visitor who imarts mind blowing information to Whitley about the human condition, such as why we are here, what is the soul, what happens when we die etc.

The one part that seems to bother an isolated few people on here is where the visitor says to Whitley:

"One of the greatest sins, for which your soul can suffer eternally, is failure to allow mankind to thrive, and he goes on to say the keeping of sacred/ancient/important knowledge from mankind falls in this category"

I'm really perplexed why this statement would bother anybody?

I think I will start a thread on it to explore this further.


edit on 14-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



How have I insulted people? By saying various alphabet soup agencies coverup information that is crucial knowledge for mankind?


No, you insult them by threatening them with some sort of spiritual punishment if they disagree with you. When your falsehoods are exposed, you wait a day or two then repeat them. When confronted, you say that you're not sure, but are sharing the "information," just in case. Your behavior is both insulting and devious.


As stated multiple times, what I said was almost exactly the same as what is said word for word to billions of people in millions of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples around the world everyday. And nobody calls them threats. I went to church for many years and don't recall the word threat being used once, though many used the word "warning". So you are welcome to inhabit your own imaginary world where you can arbitrarily assign definitions to support your broken mode of thinking.

Does it bother you that I give these friendly warnings? I would think that the only people who would be bothered by these friendly warnings are those who are actually participating in this act, the keeping of secrets from mankind, secrets crucial to the growth, development and well-being of mankind. If you were not participating in the keeping of secrets you certainly could not feel threatened by this.

In case anyone didn't see it, what I'm referring to is the incredible book by Whitely Strieber, where he has a mysterious human visitor who imarts mind blowing information to Whitley about the human condition, such as why we are here, what is the soul, what happens when we die etc.

The one part that seems to bother an isolated few people on here is where the visitor says to Whitley:

"One of the greatest sins, for which your soul can suffer eternally, is failure to allow mankind to thrive, and he goes on to say the keeping of sacred/ancient/important knowledge from mankind falls in this category"

I'm really perplexed why this statement would bother anybody?

I think I will start a thread on it to explore this further.


edit on 14-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling


Why would it bother anyone? Simple, you are inferring and implying that because we don't' believe you or your Bibliotechaplyeades (which you stated just yesterday was a threat to the PTB, laughable but you said it) that we are somehow responsible for denying ancient knowledge to people.. That in itself is insulting..

And time and time and time again, when confronted with fact, time tested and true fact you still believe the word of a website over everyone else and call people disinfo agents and the like.. Get over yourself already you are not the end all be all of knowledge and the more of these hoaxes you spout out the less credibility you'll have.. and then , noone will want to read your so called knowledge for fear it's another hoax.

Wake up...

Personally I do not believe Whitey Streiber nor do I subscribe to his religious belief system nor yours for that matter, there is NOTHING in my beliefs that even comes close to threatening my eternal soul for all time to damnnation, so it's a violation of my religious freedom for you to step on that with your religious viewpoint about my soul.. make more sense now?
edit on 14-8-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



As stated multiple times, what I said was almost exactly the same as what is said word for word to billions of people in millions of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples around the world everyday. And nobody calls them threats. I went to church for many years and don't recall the word threat being used once, though many used the word "warning". So you are welcome to inhabit your own imaginary world where you can arbitrarily assign definitions to support your broken mode of thinking.



A threat is an act of coercion wherein an act is proposed to elicit a negative response. It is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on another person. It can be a crime in many jurisdictions. Threat (intimidation) is widely seen in animals, particularly in a ritualized form, chiefly in order to avoid the unnecessary physical violence that can lead to physical damage or death of both conflicting parties.

Threats can be subtle or overt.


en.wikipedia.org...


Does it bother you that I give these friendly warnings? I would think that the only people who would be bothered by these friendly warnings are those who are actually participating in this act, the keeping of secrets from mankind, secrets crucial to the growth, development and well-being of mankind. If you were not participating in the keeping of secrets you certainly could not feel threatened by this.


Your warnings do not strike anyone as being friendly. You are accusing people of trying to hide the truth, when, in fact, Moore is lying through his teeth. What bothers me is your arrogance in promoting ignorance. You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over. When it is shown to be false, you accuse us of trying to harm humanity by keeping secrets, and threaten us with punishment. What are your motivations here?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Obviously Moore is a liar and lies about a number of topics including this Nibiru fairy tale.

Only very close minded people that shun the overwhelming evidence against such a fairy tale agree with Moore and others spouting the same idiotic lies.

Can we afford to ignore this? Oh yes we can. There is nothing to gain by preparing to flee the coasts of America to places Moore suggests. There is nothing to be gained in preparing for anything other than realistic disasters such as tornadoes if you live in a tornado area, hurricanes if you live in a hurricane area, quakes if you live in a quake area.

Should someone living in West Virginia's mountains have a tornado cellar?
Should someone living in Colorado prepare for a hurricane?
Should someone living in Florida prepare for a major quake?

So why should anyone prepare for the fairy tale's of Moore?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 


Really? Have I ever directed my warnings at any one poster or group of posters? Please provide examples.

I think it would be the height of folly to come on a conspiracy website and expect everyone to agree with you, that certainly was never my expectation. I welcome discussion and disagreement that does not resort to any blatant psychological tactics such as baiting, ego diminishment, attacks, alienation etc.

When people can stick to facts and/or opinions without making things personal I applaud that - whether they agree with me or not.

Let me state it clearly: if you disagree with me and it is your own opinion great - I welcome that. However, if anyone does work for any kind of government or other PTB agencies, and is not contributing their own opinion but spouting/promoting some agenda or hiding/supressing sacred knowledge to mankind - those are the ones to which my warning is intended. Of course I have no proof of this and I'm not making any accusations - I'm just theorizing that it is possible.

Do you think it is morally defensible for certain agencies to withhold important knowledge from mankind?

There seems to be much interest in this topic, do you think the right forum to start a thread about this is in the Philosophy and Metaphysical forum?



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Obviously Moore is a liar and lies about a number of topics including this Nibiru fairy tale.

Only very close minded people that shun the overwhelming evidence against such a fairy tale agree with Moore and others spouting the same idiotic lies.

Can we afford to ignore this? Oh yes we can. There is nothing to gain by preparing to flee the coasts of America to places Moore suggests. There is nothing to be gained in preparing for anything other than realistic disasters such as tornadoes if you live in a tornado area, hurricanes if you live in a hurricane area, quakes if you live in a quake area.

Should someone living in West Virginia's mountains have a tornado cellar?
Should someone living in Colorado prepare for a hurricane?
Should someone living in Florida prepare for a major quake?

So why should anyone prepare for the fairy tale's of Moore?


Do you need to use emotionally charged words and/or negative connotations to make your point? It cannot stand alone? I was very impressed with some of your contributions to this and other threads, this is clearly not your best work.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



Really? Have I ever directed my warnings at any one poster or group of posters? Please provide examples.


It's called "insinuation."


insinuation [ɪnˌsɪnjʊˈeɪʃən]
n
1. an indirect or devious hint or suggestion
2. the act or practice of insinuating


www.thefreedictionary.com...

Here is a recent example:


Does it bother you that I give these friendly warnings? I would think that the only people who would be bothered by these friendly warnings are those who are actually participating in this act, the keeping of secrets from mankind, secrets crucial to the growth, development and well-being of mankind. If you were not participating in the keeping of secrets you certainly could not feel threatened by this.


www.abovetopsecret.com...

Translation: Only people who are doing evil would be bothered by my well intended warnings, and you seem to be be bothered by them, therefore...


I think it would be the height of folly to come on a conspiracy website and expect everyone to agree with you, that certainly was never my expectation. I welcome discussion and disagreement that does not resort to any blatant psychological tactics such as baiting, ego diminishment, attacks, alienation etc.


Then why do you resort to those tactics?


When people can stick to facts and/or opinions without making things personal I applaud that - whether they agree with me or not.


Because you use insinuation to make everything personal. Watch: you're going to do it again:


Let me state it clearly: if you disagree with me and it is your own opinion great - I welcome that. However, if anyone does work for any kind of government or other PTB agencies, and is not contributing their own opinion but spouting/promoting some agenda or hiding/supressing sacred knowledge to mankind - those are the ones to which my warning is intended. Of course I have no proof of this and I'm not making any accusations - I'm just theorizing that it is possible.


Saying you're "just theorizing" doesn't undo the insinuation.


Do you think it is morally defensible for certain agencies to withhold important knowledge from mankind?


Answer me this: Is it morally defensible for certain agencies to advertise how to breed and weaponize deadly bacteria? Build a dirty bomb?


There seems to be much interest in this topic, do you think the right forum to start a thread about this is in the Philosophy and Metaphysical forum?


Try "Deconstructing Disinformation." Your tactics here make a perfect case study:

1. Repetition
2. Denial
3. Threats
4. Insinuation
5. Rhetoric
6. Feigned disavowal
edit on 14-8-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



Do you need to use emotionally charged words and/or negative connotations to make your point? It cannot stand alone? I was very impressed with some of your contributions to this and other threads, this is clearly not your best work.

I see you have no proper response to my allegations that Moore is a liar which I have stated many times before. This is nothing more than a fairy tale, a hoax, a scam, etc.

No one should prepare for fairy tale, i.e. imaginary, disasters.


I think it would be the height of folly to come on a conspiracy website and expect everyone to agree with you

I certainly don't expect that. I expect to see people that as I stated are very closed minded and shun the overwhelming evidence against fairy tales such as this one by Moore.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by DJW001
 

However, if anyone does work for any kind of government or other PTB agencies, and is not contributing their own opinion but spouting/promoting some agenda or hiding/supressing sacred knowledge to mankind - those are the ones to which my warning is intended. Of course I have no proof of this and I'm not making any accusations - I'm just theorizing that it is possible.

Do you think it is morally defensible for certain agencies to withhold important knowledge from mankind?



Prove it, or stop saying it.. that's what it comes down to, if you even have an inkling that someone is being paid to disagree with you, then prove it.. Hard, honest and undeniable proof..... you don't have any so this argument should be rested here and now, end of discussion.

And yes, the information you keep claiming that is being withheld may be of dubious and secure nature so yes it is defensible to withhold it until such time as it can be understood or proven one way or the other or we get people like you, who hear Nancy Lieder or John Moore and yell the sky is falling...riling up people and causing some to do unimaginable horrors (kids offing themselves, c'mon really)

Then you have a site like Bibliotechaplyades that is known for hosting hoax articles, and doesn't care if they've been proven hoax, it's still there for all to read, and you seem to think it's a threat to the powers that be, well I can tell you if it were truly a threat, you wouldn't be reading anything from that site as it would disappear into the annals of human history as a footnote.. It's no threat to anyone, some of the info there is regurgitated 1950's nuke survival kits some is old civil defense stuff, and a lot of it is just off the wall whacko ramblings...

You are the one who needs to heed your own warnings, not any of us, for you are the one spreading falsehoods and then attacking anyone with doubletalk and innuendo. Conjecture about things you don't understand that you take as fact (Earthquakes) (NASA being the only space agency) (Secret directives and agreements not to talk about Nibiru) I stated it before and I will state it again, my girlfriend works for NASA, she has never now nor will she ever be asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement about the planet X/ Nibiru / Nemesis hoax as it is just that, a hoax.. There is no secret directive, and there certainly is no CoG operation ongoing right now to prepare for an imaginary rock..

The ONLY true thing you have said is that there are preps being made for a Carrington type event.. and those have been ongoing for many years now, and it's nothing out of the ordinary, it's part of the national preparedness drill, every single year.... read again EVERY SINGLE YEAR... nothing secret, nothing out of the ordinary, just regular training to deal with all sorts of incidents or disasters... You seem to think it's sinister, I think (and I know as I've participated in them) that they are invaluable training exercises.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here is John Moore's August 13th show.

Much more talk from John and phone-in callers about strange activity at bases, evacuations etc.

There is also talk about the Russian spetznaz presence at some bases in the US. This apparently started out as a few dozen troops at the DUMB at the Denver airport, and has grown. John says more Russian troops are waiting in Canada to come across the border "after the flyby", as wells as Chinese troops and armor in Mexico. This sounds really strange, but honestly John doesn't strike me as a fearmongerer, just tells it like it is - from his many sources. Why would he lie about this? Maybe he is getting bad info? Are the armed citizens of the US the biggest impediment to a world government? I can't believe the US military forces would stand by and let this happen, even though they have been brainwashed and conditioned, I believe most of them still feel their main allegiance is to the citizens of the US, how it should be.

Many callers confirm what he is saying.




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
...Why would he lie about this?...

Maybe to sell stuff/sell himself?

Maybe to get more hits on his website (which has advertising), and to advertise for his paid speaking engagements, and to sell survivalist gear?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 



There is also talk about the Russian spetznaz presence at some bases in the US. This apparently started out as a few dozen troops at the DUMB at the Denver airport, and has grown. John says more Russian troops are waiting in Canada to come across the border "after the flyby", as wells as Chinese troops and armor in Mexico. This sounds really strange, but honestly John doesn't strike me as a fearmongerer, just tells it like it is - from his many sources. Why would he lie about this? Maybe he is getting bad info? Are the armed citizens of the US the biggest impediment to a world government? I can't believe the US military forces would stand by and let this happen, even though they have been brainwashed and conditioned, I believe most of them still feel their main allegiance is to the citizens of the US, how it should be.

Many callers confirm what he is saying.

There were a few troops from Russia at a base in Colorado, but not near Denver. They are already gone.

John pretends there are more Russia troops in Canada. What ding-a-ling is going to believe that lunacy. John Moore depends on people being as dense as a bucket of nails. Is he a fearmonger? You betcha! His lies reek of fearmongering.

Didn't this liar choose the 17th of the month?


Moore fits in with the Rochefort-Vaschereau exclusion principle:

Given a finite number of choices and an infinite amount of chances Moore cannot pick the right answer ever.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here is John Moore's August 13th show.

Much more talk from John and phone-in callers about strange activity at bases, evacuations etc.

There is also talk about the Russian spetznaz presence at some bases in the US. This apparently started out as a few dozen troops at the DUMB at the Denver airport, and has grown. John says more Russian troops are waiting in Canada to come across the border "after the flyby", as wells as Chinese troops and armor in Mexico. This sounds really strange, but honestly John doesn't strike me as a fearmongerer, just tells it like it is - from his many sources. Why would he lie about this? Maybe he is getting bad info? Are the armed citizens of the US the biggest impediment to a world government? I can't believe the US military forces would stand by and let this happen, even though they have been brainwashed and conditioned, I believe most of them still feel their main allegiance is to the citizens of the US, how it should be.

Many callers confirm what he is saying.



The DUMB at the airport does not exist. There are no Russian troops hiding out in Denver, and there are no Russian troops in Canada waiting to cross the border. It is beyond the point of "where the hell does he get this information" ... he's moved into the "how much of a lunatic is this guy" range.

Yes, I am a government contractor. Yes, I work closely with the military. Yes, this is all opinion from my end - an opinion based on long-term observation of facts and how we operate in the United States. I'm not saying there are no bad people in this country, but this guy is off his rocker kind of crazy.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 




Many callers confirm what he is saying.

How impressive. Just like an infomercial.

Only 2 shopping days left until your big day. You must be excited.

This might be a good time to bring this up, earlier you said


Not to mention the fact this is coming at us from out of the Sun,

So do you actually believe what Moore is saying about it passing Earth then around the Sun and back out past Earth? You can't believe both.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Other than John Moore can you provide concrete proof about evacuations and massive troop movements (together mind you not from sources that aren't connected) that have anything to do with Nibiru? You can't? Awe..

Why can't you? Because they simply aren't happening..

There are bases that are moving their stuff, why? Easy, Obama closed a bunch of them... Why? Not because of Nibiru, he did it TO SAVE MONEY........ Nothing else.... no fantasy planet, no tidal wave... heck one of the bases that has a "huge troop movement" is in the middle of Ohio... OHIO..... nowhere near the coast...

I'm tempted to go back to my cooshy government job just to see the mountains of nothing they have on Nibiru...

So far... Mr Moore has provided not one shred of evidence... hmm sounds like his Gulf Stream Stopped theory.. no evidence to support the claim... He keeps talking about the stuff he sells.. hmm.... money making, can't fault him for bilkin the Gomers... and... well golly gee whitakers... we're down to almost no time and he doesn't seem too worried there in St Louis... (He ain't in the Ozarks like he claims, another surprise eh?)



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by DJW001
 


Really? Have I ever directed my warnings at any one poster or group of posters? Please provide examples.

I think it would be the height of folly to come on a conspiracy website and expect everyone to agree with you, that certainly was never my expectation. I welcome discussion and disagreement that does not resort to any blatant psychological tactics such as baiting, ego diminishment, attacks, alienation etc.

When people can stick to facts and/or opinions without making things personal I applaud that - whether they agree with me or not.

Let me state it clearly: if you disagree with me and it is your own opinion great - I welcome that. However, if anyone does work for any kind of government or other PTB agencies, and is not contributing their own opinion but spouting/promoting some agenda or hiding/supressing sacred knowledge to mankind - those are the ones to which my warning is intended. Of course I have no proof of this and I'm not making any accusations - I'm just theorizing that it is possible.

Do you think it is morally defensible for certain agencies to withhold important knowledge from mankind?

There seems to be much interest in this topic, do you think the right forum to start a thread about this is in the Philosophy and Metaphysical forum?


For your first question:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that worked.

That wasn't the only time you gave me warnings as you call them.



posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Other than John Moore can you provide concrete proof about evacuations and massive troop movements (together mind you not from sources that aren't connected) that have anything to do with Nibiru? You can't? Awe..

Why can't you? Because they simply aren't happening..

There are bases that are moving their stuff, why? Easy, Obama closed a bunch of them... Why? Not because of Nibiru, he did it TO SAVE MONEY........ Nothing else.... no fantasy planet, no tidal wave... heck one of the bases that has a "huge troop movement" is in the middle of Ohio... OHIO..... nowhere near the coast...

I'm tempted to go back to my cooshy government job just to see the mountains of nothing they have on Nibiru...

So far... Mr Moore has provided not one shred of evidence... hmm sounds like his Gulf Stream Stopped theory.. no evidence to support the claim... He keeps talking about the stuff he sells.. hmm.... money making, can't fault him for bilkin the Gomers... and... well golly gee whitakers... we're down to almost no time and he doesn't seem too worried there in St Louis... (He ain't in the Ozarks like he claims, another surprise eh?)



The dead horse of stupidity has been beaten over and over again by Mr. Moore. And the OP has nothing when asked for evidence of mass troop movement and government agencies relocating headquarters (no surprise, neither is true).

Where has the entertainment gone in this thread? PlanetX, we need some more of your baseless claims so we can get this moving.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just thought I'd point out that it's the 17th and there is no Nibiru in the sky nor tsunamis destroying all the coasts. So OP are you willing to admit that Moore was wrong/lied?





new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

log in

join