John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It is only within the last few weeks where a time period has been given to him - between August 17 and Sept 26.

Moore has been spouting lies and dates for years. He spouted 2012 just 2 years ago. He is a liar who repeats the lies of others and pretends that people from the government tell him things.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
there are massive storms at both poles right no wandering if they could be caused by planet x?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

No there aren't. There is no storm at the south pole and there is a storm fading in the Arctic Ocean (not at the pole)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
there are massive storms at both poles right no wandering if they could be caused by planet x?

A: Proof please of these polar storms (ATS post does not count as proof)
B: Why would Niburu (i cant even write it without feeling stupid) affect the N and S poles but nothing in between

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Originally posted by q13ert

A: Proof please of these polar storms (ATS post does not count as proof)
B: Why would Niburu (i cant even write it without feeling stupid) affect the N and S poles but nothing in between

Have you not been listening? OMG, According to the OP's sources Nibiru is magnetic and the Earth is magnetic and OMG they resist each other and cause the world to slip onto it's side to avoid the passing North Pole of Planet X.. (/end sarcastic comment)

Seriously there is no way it would happen this way, but the OP seems to think beyond a shadow of a doubt that (even though he claims otherwise) that this is the case...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS.... GET READY NOW... AUG 1ST 2012

Actually haven't watched videos like this for a while, but, decided to put it up. And would like to know what that object by the sun is?

Though I know there are alot of crafts around the sun right now, that some are whole systems that have come in "for something", not just from what I've been told but also what i sense on it. So its not necessarily what he says, and I refuse to buy into the dark side coming close and causing havoc. Millions of meditators telling them to take a hike and raise their love and stop being so regressed and thinking of harming others and slaves, would change that around in a flash. Its really an interactive school and only negativity here opens the door and gives access for the negative to occur like that.

But then, why so many who want to stir this pot? Why is this other side of information constantly being fed by insiders?

And why all the underground bases, including in Russia and China. Something is up? What is it?
edit on 10-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You know what, I CAN afford to ignore Nibiru. Even if it did exist, pretty sure Jupiter would be taking a bullet for us, or any other of the 5 planets that reside before Earth >_

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Aug 17, 2012. 08 17 2012. 9/11 twice. Anyway, highly suspicious of their dates. Seems to me to be one more attempt to manipulate consciousness and have us pull something in. Shift a balance in the thoughtscape of everyone. Its all waves, so blow on water in a petri dish and see what happens. Thoughts are things.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

BREAKING NEWS.... GET READY NOW... AUG 1ST 2012

Actually haven't watched videos like this for a while, but, decided to put it up. And would like to know what that object by the sun is?

Though I know there are alot of crafts around the sun right now, that some are whole systems that have come in "for something", not just from what I've been told but also what i sense on it. So its not necessarily what he says, and I refuse to buy into the dark side coming close and causing havoc. Millions of meditators telling them to take a hike and raise their love and stop being so regressed and thinking of harming others and slaves, would change that around in a flash. Its really an interactive school and only negativity here opens the door and gives access for the negative to occur like that.

But then, why so many who want to stir this pot? Why is this other side of information constantly being fed by insiders?

And why all the underground bases, including in Russia and China. Something is up? What is it?
edit on 10-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I really doubt any of this info being fed to us is from insiders, so many conspiracy theory talk show host love to say they have info from reliable sources who are insiders so they seem important and get people excited plus when it turns out to be false they can blame someone else. They also love to say it's from inside sources because no one can prove it's not and you cant debunk it. I find it almost impossible that they only have a 2 week window before a planet size object starts effecting earth and it will only cause flooding. We would also see this planet size object wreak havoc in our solar system.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

proof of underground bases in Russia and China, Proof of Nibiru, Proof of any of this Unity, You can't provide it any more than Moore can...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Seriously there is no way it would happen this way, but the OP seems to think beyond a shadow of a doubt that (even though he claims otherwise) that this is the case...

So you are saying I am lying and you can read my mind?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

So you are saying I am lying and you can read my mind?

You've done nothing but insult people who disagree with you and push this PlanetX nonsense, what would you think?

If you don't' believe it, don't push it..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That was debunked already. By me.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You've done nothing but insult people who disagree with you and push this PlanetX nonsense, what would you think?

How have I insulted people? By saying various alphabet soup agencies coverup information that is crucial knowledge for mankind?

So we have to deal in absolutes? Either we believe 100% something to be true or false, there is no gray area or inbetween? We cannot believe something is possible? Is this a conspiracy website or the "Encyclopedia Brittanica" website? (which by the way is owned by a Rothschild subsidiary - what a surprise)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

How have I insulted people? By saying various alphabet soup agencies coverup information that is crucial knowledge for mankind?

So we have to deal in absolutes? Either we believe 100% something to be true or false, there is no gray area or inbetween? We cannot believe something is possible? Is this a conspiracy website or the "Encyclopedia Brittanica" website? (which by the way is owned by a Rothschild subsidiary - what a surprise)

When you make comments and statements as if they are facts, you really have to expect to be called out by those that know you are incorrect. Whether you believe your statements or not is really not of my concern; the only thing that I really have to go on is the fact that you are posting on here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

You really don't believe there has been storms in the N. and S. Poles?

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Here's one their calling the great cyclone of 2012...

I really must have mis-understood your post...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No, you insult them by threatening them with some sort of spiritual punishment if they disagree with you. When your falsehoods are exposed, you wait a day or two then repeat them. When confronted, you say that you're not sure, but are sharing the "information," just in case. Your behavior is both insulting and devious.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

The question is whether or not there were storms at the same time at BOTH poles. There was a storm in the Arctic. Was there a storm in the Antarctic?

The next question is whether or not this means anything.

new topics
top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join