It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Personally I see a small group of dark cartel using cosmic events as an excuse to somehow short the grid and depopulate, martial law. We don't know what way it goes. But I highly think its unlikely someone would be allowed to speak up publically on the exact scenario, so John Moore's story is possibly a warning in their distorted leaks, something is coming, stock up, but its not what he says. No its their crashing the system and starving people, so I suggest start looking into gardens, sharing land with others, setting up eco farms on your own farms and doing this.

1 MILLION pounds of Food on 3 acres. 10,000 fish 500 yards compost

Earth is still providing, its their house of cards artificial chess game that is the problem.

Don't let others starve around you, especially if you have land. If not, if people are going need to take over some of their own land, crown land belongs to the people.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea
reply to post by eriktheawful

"However the universe is not old enough for any black dwarfs to exist."

Or so we think. Yes, it is based on calculations, but calculations could be wrong and only accepted as the correct ones because no one has thought of anything better to explain it through calculations of their own. There comes a point in time where calculations for the expansion of the universe are hard to really make any sense as the mass of the universe supposedly gets denser and denser as you go back in time. Scientists pretty much put this up as physics breaking down and being in a different state during that time, but still, the universe's actual age is more or less speculative, even with the aid of calculations. Remember, science is not absolute. It is a learning process. I did not know that they were aware of a possibility of black dwarfs, I must admit, but still you do have to remember, that it is by challenging the current paradigm, although because of the nature of black dwarfs giving off no discernible light of their own, that would make them nearly impossible to detect, in which would make it so I could not possibly prove my personal theory of stellar evolution. Yes, I have my OWN theory. And yes, I am not an educated person, so it may be all just blerg. Just my personal thoughts on the matter of stellar evolution that even if not all brown dwarfs are the next phase of a white dwarf, some of them may possibly be...

Exactly what calculations do you think they are using?

Here, I'll answer that for you: Nuclear Fusion. An aspect of physics that we under stand quite well.

We know how long it takes to for nuclear fusion to happen. We know at what temps, pressures, and if we know how large a volume for it to happen......how long that takes.

That part isn't guess work.

If you have your own theories, that's fine. But if you start using lables, try to stick with what the IAU has set for a standard. Causes a lot less confusion if you do.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ever since I first started using the internet, and for that matter, even before (thanks to religious literature), I've heard countless stories about how the world is going to end, with Nibiru/Planet X being one of the main culprits. It has always been imminent. Yet it never materialises. There is simply no evidence. I guess people must make a lot of money or get a lot of ego stroking from this type of rubbish.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
>
7A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand,
But it shall not approach you.
8You will only look on with your eyes
And see the recompense of the wicked.

9For you have made the LORD, my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place.

10No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways.

12They will bear you up in their hands,
That you do not strike your foot against a stone.

13You will tread upon the lion and cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.

14“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
rev 9:1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Ever since I first started using the internet, and for that matter, even before (thanks to religious literature), I've heard countless stories about how the world is going to end, with Nibiru/Planet X being one of the main culprits. It has always been imminent. Yet it never materialises. There is simply no evidence. I guess people must make a lot of money or get a lot of ego stroking from this type of rubbish.

I've been hearing this for over a decade as well, but except for one website, I have always heard the date of 2012.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Actually the funny thing is Niburu's pass threw your neighborhood every 15 minutes. In other words the city bus. And if you're not looking it will smack you so hard and flatten you into a pancake. There's YOUR NIBURU!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Off-topic, but humor is certainly preferable to nastiness, judgements and egoic dysfunctional thinking.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by r2d246

Off-topic, but humor is certainly preferable to nastiness, judgements and egoic dysfunctional thinking.

Funny how it's ok for you to name call, threaten and have a huge ego and you can be civil to anyone that agrees with you, anyone who points out how laughable this whole this is gets called names... Interesting........

Ever thought of writing a book on this?

And my offer still stands, if you wanna know all about tells I'll sell you my research.. Until then... Dont' ask me to buy into any of this Moore stuff, he's really gone off the reservation...

Example: The Gulf Stream has Stopped... IF that was the case there would be no ability for Tropical Cyclones to form in the Atlantic Basin, and wow, guess what, we have two currently (well one's still a Tropical Depression but) AND the water temps in New England would be in the low 50's year round (Hey guess what the water temps are about 74 and perfect for beach) AND New England would still be under about 5 feet of snow (it's hot hazy and humid right now, all TROPICAL weather being brought up via the normal functioning weather patterns)

I guess it's ok to think that it's stopped though, it sells books and papers and cd's...

Now why don't you actually address some of this without pointing to "But ambassadors were" or "Earthquakes get pulled" or that.. Because you can't that's why you have zero concrete proof that anything that is being said is truth, and anytime anyone asks you, you point back to the same 3 sources..

Poleshift Ning

John Moore

or Bibliotechapleyades

Can you give us any shred of proof that what you say is true at all, anything.... something tangible.... I bet you can't.. And saying that I also bet you can't see how badly you've damaged your own credibility by parroting lies and falsehoods..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Show me where I have named called or threatened, and warnings about your soul, same as you hear in church, are not threats.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Show me where I have named called or threatened, and warnings about your soul, same as you hear in church, are not threats.

The warnings you hear about your soul in Church are threats. If you do this, you will be punished. If you do not do that, you will be punished. That is coercion in its crudest form.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

I don't go to church so I have never heard anyone threaten my immortal soul

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

REMINDER!!

Please discuss the topic and refrain from personal remarks.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

Removed by me.

edit on 9-8-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: The mod addressed it while I was composing

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Surely to god, if nibiru was the real deal and was a 90-100% threat and was as visible and withing the ss as is being said, it would be all over astronomy sites, news sites etc etc ?

If it was real I'm sure amateur Astros would be all over it
All I'm seeing is doom and gloom stuff with no professional facts

Where are they ???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Here is the latest John Moore update from yesterday.

If you want to assess John Moore's belief in what he is saying listen to this one.

Basically, it comes down to the couple dozen Navy veterans John knows and has spoken to over the years.

They were ALL told not to live by the coasts, that an event that would cause the oceans to come out of their basins would occur during the Navy vet's lifetimes.

John is 100% convinced of this event. However, he is uncertain as to the date, but his intelligence sources have led him to believe that it may be over the next 8 weeks, and this seems to be supported by widespread military movements recently away from the coasts and ports such as Norfolk. And of course personnel would not be told they were "evacauting", they would be told they were going on training missions, exercises etc.

He says this is not something you will be able to grasp in a short sound-bite. He says the historical, biblical, geological, anecdotal evidence runs into the thousands of pages, though he does have a condensed version on his CD for $10. People will criticize him for asking for $10 for much hard work and research and people like Lehman Bros ex-CEO ran his company into the ground, almost destroyed the world economy and walked away with something like $500 million dollars - please save your righteous indignation for people like that.

Anyway, even though he is 100% convinced this event will happen, he is not convinced when, even with his most recent info.

He says he has not yet requested his daughter and her family to move back to him in the Ozarks from Seattle.

And he emphasizes to people - DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR, do your own research, and make up your own mind based on what you find out, but do not wait for the government or anyone else to make important decisions pertaining to your life or the lives of your family.

Here is his website:

The Liberty Man Website by John Moore

And here is yesterday's video of the radio show:

Well, there is no widespread military movement away from the coasts, and the Navy most certainly is not rushing people and equipment out of Norfolk. Not sure where he gets that from, but I guess everyone has just a bit of crazy in them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ah yes, the old "if it happens, then I WAS RIGHT!!!, but if it doesn't then AT LEAST I WAS PREPARED FOR THE WORST!!" excuse. What a cop out. Stand by your convictions or stop preaching them and lying to people who are clearly too slow or too gullible to know better.

Nice to see the 2012 doomsayers getting their excuses in early. I feel sorry for the fools that follow false preachers like this.

hey, maybe you should prepare for a fridge falling from the sky onto your bed..i mean, it might nto happen, but dont you want to be prepared? What about drowning in a huge honey spill? Might not happen...but why take the chance eh?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

John is 100% convinced of this event.

Not true. That is just one of his lies.

...but his intelligence sources...

There are no sources. Moore is simply a liar that feeds baloney to the gullible.

He says the historical, biblical, geological, anecdotal evidence runs into the thousands of pages....

There is no evidence. It's is simply a lie. That is way Moore makes his money. He lies and hopes the way less than below average people will send him cash.

He says he has not yet requested his daughter and her family to move back to him in the Ozarks from Seattle.

He isn't in the Ozarks. He is in St Louis.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator.

hey, maybe you should prepare for a fridge falling from the sky onto your bed..i mean, it might nto happen, but dont you want to be prepared? What about drowning in a huge honey spill? Might not happen...but why take the chance eh?

Oh that reminds of that disaster where the molasses tanks ruptured. Imagine being stuck and drowning in a moving wall of molasses....

Oh, sorry back on topic: There is no Nibiru. We'd see it or its effect by now.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Remember, science is not absolute. It is a learning process.

Calculations are done with a consideration of precision. The precision is pretty good right now, which negates your claim. Science does add new ideas, and adjusts as more information becomes known. You have so far made a lot of demonstrably wrong claims and pretended that it is science that is indeterminate. What is wrong here is your knowledge of the issues.

although because of the nature of black dwarfs giving off no discernible light of their own, that would make them nearly impossible to detect, in which would make it so I could not possibly prove my personal theory of stellar evolution.

Before getting things all screwed up in your so-called theory, which is not a scientific theory, but a mistaken guess on your part, maybe it would be wise to learn a little before making so many mistakes.

Yes, I have my OWN theory.

Learn the difference between a scientific theory and a wild eyed guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join