Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am in no way saying that the vision is a fact. I am skeptical of all things my mind has told me. I just find it amusing is all...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Once again, I do not attest my visions are factual, I just want you to consider a few things in relation to my hypothesed "Black Dwarf" idea to get you to think.

For one, try to find an off lightbulb in a pitch black room, and then maybe youd begin to grasp how hard it is to find a pitch black object in pitch black space.

Scientists already have difficulty locating brown dwarfs, least of all their burt out remains, and we can only speculate as to what properties a "Black Dwarf" might possess.

Yes if it was in our solar system, we would probablt be able to detect its gravitational effects, so I have reason to doubt its related to Nibiru, if it even exists. Howeber, if the therory that the moon was once a wandering planet that smashed into the earth is true, there is evidence that large obects CAN pass through our solar system, without getting completely caught in the suns gravity well or seemingly disrupting the orbits of other planets too badly
edit on 9-8-2012 by AsherahoftheSea because: Sorry on phone and its hard to type on a touch screen forgive the typos

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea

Once again, I do not attest my visions are factual, I just want you to consider a few things in relation to my hypothesed "Black Dwarf" idea to get you to think.

For one, try to find an off lightbulb in a pitch black room, and then maybe youd begin to grasp how hard it is to find a pitch black object in pitch black space.

Scientists already have difficulty locating brown dwarfs, least of all their burt out remains, and we can only speculate as to what properties a "Black Dwarf" might possess.

Yes if it was in our solar system, we would probablt be able to detect its gravitational effects, so I have reason to doubt its related to Nibiru, if it even exists. Howeber, if the therory that the moon was once a wandering planet that smashed into the earth is true, there is evidence that large obects CAN pass through our solar system, without getting completely caught in the suns gravity well or seemingly disrupting the orbits of other planets too badly
edit on 9-8-2012 by AsherahoftheSea because: Sorry on phone and its hard to type on a touch screen forgive the typos

Except space in the solar system is not pitch black. The sun puts out quite a bit of light, in a 360 degree spherical area. It's bright enough to light up even the smallest Kuiper Belt dwarf planets.

So let us say, sure, it some how absorbs all light. Okay. No problem....that means it will be blocking light then. If it's big enough or gets close enough....it would block light from the stars behind it. Something that would be very apparent to those that do watch the skies. A "Hole" so to speak.

The moon did not smash into Earth. The origin of the moon via the impact theory is that a Mars sized planet smashed into Earth called Thea. It also was not passing through the solar system. It was part of the solar system as a planet in orbit around the sun.
That doesn't discount rogue planets passing through a solar system, but then Nibiru is suppose to be something that has a 3600 year orbit. If it's in orbit, it's not a rogue.

The WISE probe found 33 brown dwarfs with in 26 light years of our solar system. This was less than expected.

Source

BTW- a brown dwarf is a "failed star" or an object that does not have sustained fusion reaction........so exactly how do you get a "burnt out remain" of a brown dwarf?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I have come to the conclusion that he at least believes what he is saying, but may be being fed disinfo.

Moore is a liar. He lies for a living. He latches onto wacko junk he gets from other sources and then pretends he has some connection to people that give him government secrets. He isn't being fed anything. He is making this up for those that are unable or unwilling to differentiate obvious lies from reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

First off space isn't black. There are stars everywhere including our Sun. The pitch dark room is not a valid analogy to space.

In addition to reflected light, any object also has mass. A small planet such as a Mars sized object would affect the orbits of the known planets in a detectable way if the unknown planet were within 70AU. That's about 2X the distance to Pluto.

That is because these brown dwarfs they are trying to locate are light years away. None of them are close to our solar system. Despite that at least one has been photographed by the light reflected from its companion star.

Howeber, if the therory that the moon was once a wandering planet that smashed into the earth is true, there is evidence that large obects CAN pass through our solar system, without getting completely caught in the suns gravity well or seemingly disrupting the orbits of other planets too badly

In that theory the Moon is formed from materials that were already part of the solar system.

Even if an object comes into the solar system it would be detectable when it was far, far away.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

BTW- a brown dwarf is a "failed star" or an object that does not have sustained fusion reaction........so exactly how do you get a "burnt out remain" of a brown dwarf?

it is said that white dwarfs are doomed to cool down and extinguish, as another step down from their previous phase, a yellow dwarf, so it is only logical to conclude that a brown dwarf is the next phase down as the white dwarf cools, and then it succumbs to its fate. Whether that means there is in fact a mass remaining where it was is speculative. But if a brown dwarf is not merely a "failed star" but rather the white dwarf cooling to its next phase, it is possible that a core mass of the star may factually remain once it has solidified and stopped producing light, heat, and maybe even energy altogether...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

it is said that white dwarfs are doomed to cool down and extinguish, as another step down from their previous phase, a yellow dwarf, so it is only logical to conclude that a brown dwarf is the next phase down as the white dwarf cools, and then it succumbs to its fate. Whether that means there is in fact a mass remaining where it was is speculative. But if a brown dwarf is not merely a "failed star" but rather the white dwarf cooling to its next phase, it is possible that a core mass of the star may factually remain once it has solidified and stopped producing light, heat, and maybe even energy altogether...

No. It is precisely this lack of scientific knowledge that hoaxers like Moore and his proxies here are exploiting. Main sequence stars eventually run out of hydrogen, then switch to burning helium. At this point, they are called "white dwarfs." Theoretically, they can burn helium for tens of billions of years before they burn out. The universe is less than 15 billion years old, so there probably aren't too many dark stars out there. A brown dwarf is an accretion of matter that is not massive enough to initiate the proton-proton cycle in the first place. They are easily detected in the infra-red.

Any planet sized mass in the Solar System would have gravitational effects on the other planets. Any body composed of matter will reflect light and be visible at some combination of wavelengths. Nibiru does not exist. Period.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is to say that if current mainstream knowledge of the universe is in itself factual. All things, including science are speculative to me, and nothing is absolutely certain, including our estimate for how old the universe is, or how long a white dwarf burns. These things we cannot absolutely know, and though most of them are based on calculations, which makes them a more stable thing to put faith in than religion, having absolute faith in current knowledge is, in my opinion, as about as flawed as having absolute faith in God. If no one rose to oppose the current paradigm, new ideas would not be explored, and science could not improve or evolve...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I am also not arguing that Nibiru exists, but that "Black Dwarfs" may. Stop confusing the two right now. I have said repeatedly that I do not know if this alleged "Black Sun" and Nibiru are even connected, much less the same concept, or that it even exists. Stop ignoring that fact and accusing me of being a Nibiru believer who is just presenting a new idea behind its possible existence. I only mentioned it because I did not know about Nibiru at the time the vision took place, and people talking about it reminded me of it. That is it. Period.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am also not arguing that Nibiru exists, but that "Black Dwarfs" may. Stop confusing the two right now. I have said repeatedly that I do not know if this alleged "Black Sun" and Nibiru are even connected, much less the same concept, or that it even exists. Stop ignoring that fact and accusing me of being a Nibiru believer who is just presenting a new idea behind its possible existence. I only mentioned it because I did not know about Nibiru at the time the vision took place, and people talking about it reminded me of it. That is it. Period.

Sorry. Nothing personal. There are neutron stars, which are the dense remnants of suns that have gone supernova.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here is the latest John Moore update from yesterday.

If you want to assess John Moore's belief in what he is saying listen to this one.

Basically, it comes down to the couple dozen Navy veterans John knows and has spoken to over the years.

They were ALL told not to live by the coasts, that an event that would cause the oceans to come out of their basins would occur during the Navy vet's lifetimes.

John is 100% convinced of this event. However, he is uncertain as to the date, but his intelligence sources have led him to believe that it may be over the next 8 weeks, and this seems to be supported by widespread military movements recently away from the coasts and ports such as Norfolk. And of course personnel would not be told they were "evacauting", they would be told they were going on training missions, exercises etc.

He says this is not something you will be able to grasp in a short sound-bite. He says the historical, biblical, geological, anecdotal evidence runs into the thousands of pages, though he does have a condensed version on his CD for $10. People will criticize him for asking for $10 for much hard work and research and people like Lehman Bros ex-CEO ran his company into the ground, almost destroyed the world economy and walked away with something like $500 million dollars - please save your righteous indignation for people like that.

Anyway, even though he is 100% convinced this event will happen, he is not convinced when, even with his most recent info.

He says he has not yet requested his daughter and her family to move back to him in the Ozarks from Seattle.

And he emphasizes to people - DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR, do your own research, and make up your own mind based on what you find out, but do not wait for the government or anyone else to make important decisions pertaining to your life or the lives of your family.

Here is his website:

The Liberty Man Website by John Moore

And here is yesterday's video of the radio show:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
Unimaginable fallacies are created as truth not because they are logical or provable but because of the broken record technique. No matter how ridiculous the lie its repeated often enough that the brain doesnt know the difference between reality and nursery rhymes. This technique is underestimated in its ability to allow the puppeteers to hypnotize millions of people.

Your broken record technique is failing miserably. The only people reading this thread any more are people who are pointing out the fallacies and lies you are propagating. Your self righteousness and accusatory tone are appalling. All I can say is:

Being self-righteous and the defender of your faith will blind you and you will turn your back to God.

www.newmessage.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Funny that he only mentions Norfolk when there are two much more important facilities up further north, that if were compromised would be devastating for the Atlantic Fleet, seeing as Atlantic Fleet's Communications Center isn't anywhere near Virginia... Strike One against this so called "intelligence" Both Portsmith and Groton would also be evacuated and no such movement is taking place..

Also listening to him and your stupid comment about not chastising the 10 dollar fee he wants... That's insane... noone should have to pay to get information on something if he's truly "out to inform and help people" Strike Two against him as that's the sign of a huckster.

Strike 3 is the fact that not one of his so called informants can accurately give positions on anything, nor can they seem to agree to even disagree, listen closely to the pauses and the heavy breaths when he speaks when he's "relaying information" that's a tell.. If you need to know what of, do your own research or you can send me 400 bucks for my paper on tells.... (seriously I wrote one, I'll sell it to you if you want to read it, if Moore can sell hoaxes I can sell that I guess)

But I assume you don't' care about truth or fact or even logic,you have proven that time and time and time again, if it doesn't fit your preconceived notion of what should be it doesn't exist... all you care about is continuing to spread fear and doom.. For someone who claims to be "spiritually aware" you certainly bring a lot of darkness... Some bringer of Light...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And as that August 17 date comes closer and closer with no evidence of Nibiru Moore begins to move the goal posts. At least he's playing it smart. He knows he probably won't be able to make money of this nonsense after this year so he just bumps the date back a few weeks. Then when that comes and goes with nothing he'll bump it a few more weeks. He's playing the short game while Lieder's playing the long game.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You'd also think that if this were true NASA would start putting more reliance on facilities not on the coast yet they're doing the exact opposite. Come 2015 the Wallops Island launch site is going to pretty much be our connection with the ISS.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by vkey08

You'd also think that if this were true NASA would start putting more reliance on facilities not on the coast yet they're doing the exact opposite. Come 2015 the Wallops Island launch site is going to pretty much be our connection with the ISS.

I had forgotten about that one
thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea

Uhm. I think you need to educate yourself on Stellar Evolution and how stars work. Your statement here is incorrect.

Here's the main article: Stellar Evolution and here is the section on Brown Dwarfs

Protostars with masses less than roughly 0.08 M☉ (1.6×1029 kg) never reach temperatures high enough for nuclear fusion of hydrogen to begin. These are known as brown dwarfs. The International Astronomical Union defines brown dwarfs as stars massive enough to fuse deuterium at some point in their lives (13 Jupiter masses, 2.5 × 1028 kg, or 0.0125 solar masses). Objects smaller than 13 Jupiter masses are classified as planets.[2] Both types, deuterium-burning and not, shine dimly and die away slowly, cooling gradually over hundreds of millions of years.

A White and Black Dwarfs are different kinds of stars. Please read:

For a star of 1 solar mass, the resulting white dwarf is of about 0.6 solar mass, compressed into approximately the volume of the Earth. White dwarfs are stable because the inward pull of gravity is balanced by the degeneracy pressure of the star's electrons. (This is a consequence of the Pauli exclusion principle.) Electron degeneracy pressure provides a rather soft limit against further compression; therefore, for a given chemical composition, white dwarfs of higher mass have a smaller volume. With no fuel left to burn, the star radiates its remaining heat into space for billions of years. A white dwarf is very hot when it first forms, more than 100,000 K at the surface and even hotter in its interior. It is so hot that a lot of its energy is lost in the form of neutrinos for the first 10 million years of its existence, but will have lost most of its energy after a billion years. [16]

And please note this from the article:

In the end, all that remains is a cold dark mass sometimes called a black dwarf. However, the universe is not old enough for any black dwarf stars to exist yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

"However the universe is not old enough for any black dwarfs to exist."

Or so we think. Yes, it is based on calculations, but calculations could be wrong and only accepted as the correct ones because no one has thought of anything better to explain it through calculations of their own. There comes a point in time where calculations for the expansion of the universe are hard to really make any sense as the mass of the universe supposedly gets denser and denser as you go back in time. Scientists pretty much put this up as physics breaking down and being in a different state during that time, but still, the universe's actual age is more or less speculative, even with the aid of calculations. Remember, science is not absolute. It is a learning process. I did not know that they were aware of a possibility of black dwarfs, I must admit, but still you do have to remember, that it is by challenging the current paradigm, although because of the nature of black dwarfs giving off no discernible light of their own, that would make them nearly impossible to detect, in which would make it so I could not possibly prove my personal theory of stellar evolution. Yes, I have my OWN theory. And yes, I am not an educated person, so it may be all just blerg. Just my personal thoughts on the matter of stellar evolution that even if not all brown dwarfs are the next phase of a white dwarf, some of them may possibly be...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

And as that August 17 date comes closer and closer with no evidence of Nibiru Moore begins to move the goal posts. At least he's playing it smart. He knows he probably won't be able to make money of this nonsense after this year so he just bumps the date back a few weeks. Then when that comes and goes with nothing he'll bump it a few more weeks. He's playing the short game while Lieder's playing the long game.

I guess he has been talking about this for many years, but never knew the exact date, so has stressed self-sufficiency - as many do who do not know about or believe in Planet X/Nibiru.

It is only within the last few weeks where a time period has been given to him - between August 17 and Sept 26.

You'll notice he emphasizes for people to do their own research and not live in fear.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Being a Navy Vet myself, I would just LOVE to talk to these guys.......

I guess the Navy isn't worried about Jacksonville, FL.......Goose Creek Weapons Station, SC (nukes are kept there), Williamsburg Weapon Station, VA, San Diego.....Pearl.......gee the list goes on and on......

What about naval facilities abroad? We do have stations around the world.......

If the Navy thought there were going to be huge tsunamis, all around the world, you'd see just about every ship the Navy could get underway, leave port and stay out until it was over with. Ships can ride tsunamis out at sea just fine. They don't do so well with them however if they are tied up at port.

Many of my friends who are still in haven't said a word about this.
edit on 9-8-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join