It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So what is the reason there was an unprecedented meeting of almost every US ambassador and envoy from around the world early in 2011?

It was because comms were compromised due to wikileaks? Well, that has happened before with Ames and Hanssen among others - they just send the comms and/or crypto officers back or use diplomatic couriers with new codes and/or methods.

I would like to hear your great explanation for this unprecedented event, that didn't happen in the 200+ years of US history, not for the world wars, not for 911 etc.
edit on 8-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by DJW001

Your last few posts have been rather heavy on the threats, but rather vague as to how magic invisible planets have anything to do with either physical or spiritual survival. My own spiritual path considers ignorance to be the root of all suffering. I have, quite literally, taken a vow to dispel ignorance. You seem to have taken a vow to spread ignorance and fear. Anyone who can see with clear eyes, mind and heart can see that John Moore is a liar thrives on ignorance. What spiritual path do you tread that you can spread his fear and ignorance with such gusto?

Do we have to go over again the difference between a threat and a warning? If you would like I can provide dictionary definitions and examples - you would think one who claims to be so educated would know the basic difference.

I'm not trying to spread fear - as I have said multiple times - I would like people to make survival plans - anyone with half a brain can see there is something wrong with the planet, we have many geological, meteorlogical, climatic, astronomical and socio-political clues - at the least economic collapse within a few years is probable.

I don't think getting people to be aware, educate themselves, and take action is a bad thing.

However, keeping people ignorant, discouraging survival plans is immoral.

There is logic in having a plan and preps and not needing them, and it is illogical to need a plan and preps and not have them.

Would you counsel people to not stock some food and water, and not have a back-up location in mind?

Well if you truly believe your not spreading fear you can forget about dictionary definitions.

Not once have you provided anything logical for survival and keep repeating speculative reasons why one should prepare. Stop using fear to promote your survival plans which are still absent from these forums.
By the way telling people to stock up on a weeks food and a couple of days of water is just so wrong I wont go any further.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Getting info on survival preparations is easy, getting info on disasters that may befall us - that is not the case.

Why don't you become part of the solution and inform us why stocking up on a few weeks of food and water is so wrong, and what you suggest for survival plans for disasters or economic collapse?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So what is the reason there was an unprecedented meeting of almost every US ambassador and envoy from around the world early in 2011?

That's on you. If you wish to assert that it's because of nibiru then you need to present evidence to that end. You will not because you can not, the evidence does not exist. It's not on anyone else to disprove your gratuitous assertions.

Your whole game seems to be explained in your signature as this is how you operate. No proof or evidence, just repeating false unsubstantiated claims to sway the gullible.

edit on 8-8-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add "is"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, why do you always try to engage me emotionally with such loaded words? Can't you stick to the facts?

Anyway, having been all around China, visited and done business in Shanghai multiple times, I can assure you that even though the Pudong New Area of Shanghai is sinking, the rapid pace of development continues there, and if fact the Pudong New Area is one of the largest and most recent "planned cities" in the world.

I would completely understand if the Chinese were building these cities 20 or 30 miles from the coast and away from the areas of subsidence and typhoon tidal surges, but still close enough to infrastructure such as ports, railways, highways, airports and factory zones.

However, they are not even close. These "ghost cities" are all HUNDREDS of miles away from everything! Their location is only logical only in the context of massive coastal destruction, not some subsidence and tidal surges.

I defy you to provide proof that this was the case, instead of what the Chinese Government says which is "oops we screwed up and thought we could actually fill these cities" There is an expected semi-collapse of the Chinese economy on the horizon due to them building these planned cities that they have now no people to fill them with because they can't afford it. There have been article after article after article after article after (you get the point)

And I'll stop being charged when you finally admit that you are the one that started it by threatening people with some phantom religious threats...

I've been to one of these cities, they are in no condition to start housing people anymore, they are becoming a true LAP event, and in 10-50 years you'll start seeing the hi-rises fall, and it all be swallowed up because noone is maintaining them.. But it is most certainly NOT DUE TO A PHANTOM PLANET..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

That's on you. If you wish to assert that it's because of nibiru then you need to present evidence to that end. You will not because you can not, the evidence does not exist. It's not on anyone else to disprove your gratuitous assertions.

Your whole game seems to be explained in your signature as this is how you operate. No proof or evidence, just repeating false unsubstantiated claims to sway the gullible.

In science, or in life, we make a best fit hypothesis and either try to disprove it or come up with better alternative hypotheses.

For this meeting of almost all the ambassador's - my general hypothesis was that it was about something ultra-secret, and probably bad for mankind. One theory that fits into the general hypothesis is Planet X, another one is the Centaurus A Gamma Ray Burst, another one is events during the Galactic alignment in December of this year. I choose Planet X because it fits best with other anomalies that are occurring around the world.

Why do you think it happened?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Phantom religious threats? What does religion have to do with spirituality?

I clearly stated, in his Book "The Master of the Key", Whitley Strieber stated his mysterious visitor told him one of the greatest sins is failure to allow mankind to thrive, and included the keeping of sacred/crucial knowledge hidden from mankind. He said this is one of the few sins for which your soul could suffer eternally. How is that a threat? How could anyone pereive that as a threat, unless of course they have been keeping sacred/crucial information from mankind - which is not my problem.

He also emphasized the point his visitor said, which is the biggest problem with the US today, the single most important problem, was the keeping of way too many secrets from the public.

And here we have this great site ATS, which is dedicated to overturning one of the biggest problems facing the US, and my aims and statements are in alignment with that, and yet I am criticized for it?

Please, stating what I have stated is a "threat" is completely unjustified, take it as friendly advice. I would hate to see that happen to someone just because the have been conditioned, co-opted whatever to do the bidding of dark powers.

What I have said about your soul is no different than what is said to billions of people in millions of churches, mosques, temples and synagogues everyday. And I have never heard that referred to as a threat. Warning - yes. Manipulation and coercion - sure sometimes, but if you are aware of it it is hardly manipulation.

Am I trying to influence people? Yes, like all who post on here. If you are part of any organization keeping dark secrets from mankind - you should rethink your ways. If you are not you obviously have nothing to worry about.

Isn't that mission basically the raison d'etre of ATS?

edit on 8-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 8-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 8-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: clarification

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Getting info on survival preparations is easy, getting info on disasters that may befall us - that is not the case.

Why don't you become part of the solution and inform us why stocking up on a few weeks of food and water is so wrong, and what you suggest for survival plans for disasters or economic collapse?

For crying out loud,

These are your claims, that you wish people to be prepared, you have not provided anything of substance on survival and keep repeating your claims hoping that the repetition of lies will eventually become true.

Who said stocking up on food on water is bad?

From my recollection you gave advice in a thread about getting away from the coast and having at least a couple days worth of water and 1weeks worth of food. Just basic survival that all humans know you can last without food for a while but without water not as long.

So again start posting about survival tactics if that is what your concerned with and stop promoting falsehoods.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think I said a couple weeks worth of water, and at least a month worth of food, only because one month of freeze dried dehydrated food is a much more portable than one month's worth of water. But you obviously need a source of water and a method to purify it when your portable water runs out.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

In science, or in life, we make a best fit hypothesis and either try to disprove it or come up with better alternative hypotheses.

For this meeting of almost all the ambassador's - my general hypothesis was that it was about something ultra-secret, and probably bad for mankind. One theory that fits into the general hypothesis is Planet X, another one is the Centaurus A Gamma Ray Burst, another one is events during the Galactic alignment in December of this year. I choose Planet X because it fits best with other anomalies that are occurring around the world.

Why do you think it happened?

Don't have to think why, we know why, and it makes perfect sense. There was a security breach that was unprecedented, they needed to deal with it, end of statement.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The T&C's also state that you should not purposely promote falsehoods, you seem to live to do so so unfortunately two wrongs do not make a right. Nibiru is a hoax... a well thought out one but still a hoax.

John Moore is a hoax... albeit a well spoken hoaxer, but still if the show fits....

Nancy Lieder is a hoaxer, well, nuff said... she's beyond hoax sh'e son to completely off the reservation.

Noone on this site says the government is infallible or hasn't made mistakes, or that they need to explain certain things more, we all have our beefs with the PTB in this country, they quite frankly suck, but I wouldn't expect or demand they declassify things that could be used by external countries to take over our country or do harm to us, that's insanity.

You keep harping on peoples immortal souls or spiritual well being, who are you to tell anyone what their well being should be? That's unfortunately not your place to judge anyone's worth based upon their beliefs or lack thereof.

Secrets? You think the government should make everything they are doing public? Imagine the invasions and threats we would get as a society then, geeze wake up and think for a second about what you're saying.... Do you tell all of us every little thing about your life on here, including anything EVER that you may have done wrong? Until you are willing to do that don't' expect or assume you have the right to tell the government or any other person to do the same..

The ONLY thing I've even remotely heard in any of Moore's stuff that has a basis in reality (and that's what ll good hoaxers do, put in little truth to make the lie look better) is that about preparing for a CME, (Carrington Event) we used to do drills about those and how to bring the power grid and essential services back up as quickly as possible, and I'm still certified to be able to render assistance if needed in case of a massive power grid failure. But god, that's basic preparedness, but since the government drills for it it must be sinister? How the hell do you think we get our training? Osmosis? We drill, we train, we learn otherwise how do we know what to do? Get off of you high horse and put yourself on the other side for just one moment...

1) you know that eventually there MAY be a situation needing specialized training.
2) you have two choices, let it happen and laugh or train your people to deal with it
3) you begin to train your people and Internet Guru's start harping that you're planning something sinister
4) you begin to stop giving notice of training because you're sick of all the negative press over harmless exercises.
5) more Guru's start saying "see we told you so, they are being secretive they have to be up to something"
6) you give up..

see where it goes? I've led training exercises and I gotta tell you, the likes of people like you make it impossible to even be prepared as a government because we have to second guess ever single little thing we do.... (part of the reason I couldn't take it anymore to be honest)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The recall has been explained by me in this and other threads. Read the thread and learn.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Actually none of those wacko so-called theories fit.

There are no anomalies occurring around the world that fit in with a planet X.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Let's look at the facts. The ambassadors were recalled right after Wikileaks released a number of cables that involved said ambassadors. No other country recalled their ambassadors. Now if Nibiru were coming don't you think most, if not every other government would know of it? So why was it only the US that recalled their ambassadors?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Let's look at the facts. The ambassadors were recalled right after Wikileaks released a number of cables that involved said ambassadors. No other country recalled their ambassadors. Now if Nibiru were coming don't you think most, if not every other government would know of it? So why was it only the US that recalled their ambassadors?

Thank you Xcalibur for a chance at a thoughtful discourse without hyperbole.

No other country recalled their ambassador's that we know of, but we'll go with that assumption.

However, many other country's had their diplomatic cables/comms compromised. Just off the top of my head I believe this happend to Russia, Germany, China, Japan. Yet they did not recall ambassador's. I do not see how this fact lends support to the supposition the US ambassador's were recalled over Wikileaks, you would think it that if it were important enough for the US do this over Wikileaks, then it would be important enough for the other countries. It does lend support to the idea this recall was over something else.

I don't know if Planet X were on course to cross our orbit (the planet of the crossing, many symbolic crosses in history) if other countries would know about it. Which country and which agency has made the bulk (not all I realize) of the astronomical discoveries, planets, asteroids, comets etc over the past few decades? The US and NASA. And even they miss incoming planetary bodies. How many planetary bodies have they discovered after they have just missed earth? Of course they are much smaller than the hypothesized Planet X, but also reflect light in the visible spectrum for the most case. And yet they still miss some every year.

Can you argue with the fact that NASA was originally set up under the auspices of the DOD? It has no mandate to reveal all to the public, it's first priority is National Security.

So please explain to me the general rational for bringing all these ambassadors back after Wikileaks, when the procedure in past crypto/comms compromises has been to send out new codes and/or procedures with diplomatic couriers in diplomatic pouches, or bring the crypto/comms officiers home. I don't understand what further value add there is in having the busy ambassador's come back, as opposed to just the comms/crypto officers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

NASA has always been its own separate agency. They may help the DoD out on occasion and vice versa but they both report directly to the White House.

In regards to the recalled ambassadors, while diplomatic cables have been released in the past it has never been on the same level as Cablegate. The 251,287 cables are comprised of 261,276,536 words. This is the largest release of classified material ever. Do you not think that when something of that enormity occurs that SOP just won't cut it? On top of it is speculated that these leaks contributed to the overthrow of the Tunisian government. So not only are these cables massive amounts of classified material but they are contributing to a change in the global political climate. Face it. This was not your average leaking of diplomatic cables.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
This was not your average leaking of diplomatic cables.

I agree with you on this........

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Ok you made your point loud and clear that you believe Moore is a complete liar.

Move on now I'm tired of hearing your continued convincing, you're not going to change PlanetX's position, as he said several times also that this all may be untrue, but he is simply passing the information on.

Bogus or not I appreciate the update PlanetX.

Thanks FX44rice! Yes, that is true, I'm not convinced of Planet X, but more and more I am convinced that something major globally is up - and is being kept hidden from us.

And why do so many on these threads repeat the same egoic statements over and over - I sometimes think they cannot bear to let one of my posts be the last word on the thread.............egoic thought patterns are dysfunctional.

Peace to you and yours!

I concur with your thoughts. Probable that the Niburu "story" has been purposely perpetuated and Moore himself is a Change Agent. In effect to allow proper science to debunk the irrational thought that the earth may be in threat of a catastophic event/s, because Niburu is not a possibility. However, as you stated, it is quite possible that a catastrophic event via man made or natural is on the horizon which is known or planned.

The internet has been plauged with hints of this through countless outlets (bogus or not). Who knows (I know I don't have time to play detective)? 50/50. So at a minimum it may be a good idea to prepare with some items, or at a minium have a firearm with at least one bullet, if things were truly that bad.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't know if Planet X were on course to cross our orbit (the planet of the crossing, many symbolic crosses in history) if other countries would know about it. Which country and which agency has made the bulk (not all I realize) of the astronomical discoveries, planets, asteroids, comets etc over the past few decades? The US and NASA. And even they miss incoming planetary bodies. How many planetary bodies have they discovered after they have just missed earth? Of course they are much smaller than the hypothesized Planet X, but also reflect light in the visible spectrum for the most case. And yet they still miss some every year.

So you are unaware of all of the discoveries made by:
1. Canadian space agency
2. Russian space agency
3. European space agency
4. Chinese space agency
5. amateur astronomers

Not really surprising seeing you keep touting idiotic lies by Moore.

So here you claim the bulk of the discoveries are by the US and NASA. What does bulk mean? Are you saying 1%, 5%, 10%.? Just what are you saying?

Then you mention misses by tiny pieces of rock that pass close to Earth. Just as a planet would reflect light they too reflect light. The difference is that a planet reflects more light because it is bigger. All you are doing here is supporting the contention that anything large must be very, very far away.

Can you argue with the fact that NASA was originally set up under the auspices of the DOD? It has no mandate to reveal all to the public, it's first priority is National Security.

That is another of your colossal mistakes. Please show us the evidence if you think this is correct.

So please explain to me the general rational for bringing all these ambassadors back after Wikileaks, when the procedure in past crypto/comms compromises has been to send out new codes and/or procedures with diplomatic couriers in diplomatic pouches, or bring the crypto/comms officiers home. I don't understand what further value add there is in having the busy ambassador's come back, as opposed to just the comms/crypto officers.

It's so sad to see your closed minded behavior continue.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

I concur with your thoughts. Probable that the Niburu "story" has been purposely perpetuated and Moore himself is a Change Agent. In effect to allow proper science to debunk the irrational thought that the earth may be in threat of a catastophic event/s, because Niburu is not a possibility. However, as you stated, it is quite possible that a catastrophic event via man made or natural is on the horizon which is known or planned.

The internet has been plauged with hints of this through countless outlets (bogus or not). Who knows (I know I don't have time to play detective)? 50/50. So at a minimum it may be a good idea to prepare with some items, or at a minium have a firearm with at least one bullet, if things were truly that bad.

The intelligence game is a wilderness of mirrors.

I've thought much upon whether John Moore is disinfo, co-opted etc.

First you would think if he was a change agent or the like, that the message would be delivered in such a way that more people would receive it. However most of his videos on youtube show views of only a few thousand, some are higher. I don't know how many listen to his radio show, I'm guessing similar numbers or a bit higher. Still fairly insignificant numbers in the scheme of things for the US and the world.

If I was in charge of a Planet X disinfo message operation, designed to fool the masses, I would have to consider this a failure. Hardly anyone I know even knows about Planet X let alone John Moore.

Also, the tone of his message is very calm, and he is telling people NOT to take his word, but do their own research, and that he can't tell them what to do - not exactly standard manipulation tactics. If it is packaged disinfo it is very subtle and sophisticated.

I have come to the conclusion that he at least believes what he is saying, but may be being fed disinfo.

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join