It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's a warning? I disagree. It's a threat to keep people in line.

The religious prefer to call it a "warning" instead of the veiled threat that it actually is. This pretending that it is not a threat has been going on for millennia.

Remember, just as on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them and such ignorance will not absolve you of the consequences.

Thanks for the "warning".

I don't believe in these "cosmic laws" you think exist. I discount their existence for a very different reason than Nibiru.

Nibiu can't exist. The reasons are well worked out.

No number of misrepresentations of normal response to plant injury or photographs showing imaging artifacts can counter the issues concerning gravity studies and whole sky surveys.

If your spiritual house is in order, you have nothing to worry about, Nibiru or not.

I have repeatedly said I am not 100% convinced of Nibiru/Planet X, but the massive amount of circumstantial evidence which is tectonic, climatic and socio-political defintitely lends credence to the possibility. And please stop saying someone would have seen it, there are hundreds of videos and pictures on youtube and the internet, sure some are fake/artifacts/lens flares but not all.

We will know by the end of Sept, if true, earth changes will keep ramping up.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
well i think this is a -possibalty if you watch what the rick are doing- building under ground bunkers they are buying land in supposed safe zones- they even started there own space agency..fema has over 100 thousands coffins sitting in georiga and who nows where else they have them.. they know something -we dont and when someone brings this subject up that has any criebaltie they dis criet them*- are kill them- like that astromy that was just killed.. i think this is real and it is about to come to come out ....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It's a warning? I disagree. It's a threat to keep people in line.

The religious prefer to call it a "warning" instead of the veiled threat that it actually is. This pretending that it is not a threat has been going on for millennia.

Remember, just as on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them and such ignorance will not absolve you of the consequences.

Thanks for the "warning".

I don't believe in these "cosmic laws" you think exist. I discount their existence for a very different reason than Nibiru.

Nibiu can't exist. The reasons are well worked out.

No number of misrepresentations of normal response to plant injury or photographs showing imaging artifacts can counter the issues concerning gravity studies and whole sky surveys.

If your spiritual house is in order, you have nothing to worry about, Nibiru or not.

I have repeatedly said I am not 100% convinced of Nibiru/Planet X, but the massive amount of circumstantial evidence which is tectonic, climatic and socio-political defintitely lends credence to the possibility. And please stop saying someone would have seen it, there are hundreds of videos and pictures on youtube and the internet, sure some are fake/artifacts/lens flares but not all.

The Earth has been changing from beginning so it wont stop in Sept.

You might have repeatedly said you are not convinced, however you contradict yourself by saying you believe what your saying. So which is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

In John Moore's videos, a large part is devoted to the potential impacts of large tsunamis, on all coasts, but especially the East Coast, which is what triggered the COG briefings for John's alledged source.

So Moore takes a real possibility and connects it to a fairy tale. That is how good hoaxes are constructed. Add a little truth in there and then make a shambles of the story by introducing nonsense. John's source is himself and his radio crew. They make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

In John Moore's videos, a large part is devoted to the potential impacts of large tsunamis, on all coasts, but especially the East Coast, which is what triggered the COG briefings for John's alledged source.

So Moore takes a real possibility and connects it to a fairy tale. That is how good hoaxes are constructed. Add a little truth in there and then make a shambles of the story by introducing nonsense. John's source is himself and his radio crew. They make this stuff up.

If I could add to that, and keep repeating those claims so as to convince the forgetful minds.

how many times has society been tricked into believing a said occurrence simply by continuously repeating claims as fact and the lazy minds find it easier to believe than to refute or even challenge those sometimes outrageous claims.

Was it not A world leader from 1930-40s who said repeat a lie enough and eventually it will be accepted as truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

There is no tectonic evidence for unknown planets as explained early in the thread.
Planets do not cause or drive weather as repeated shown in this and other threads.
Politics and human interactions are not affected by planets.

There is circumstantial evidence for Nibiru. Zero, nada, zilch, goose egg, nothing.
No one has seen anything. 100% of the claims on youtube are fakes, lies, and mistakes on the part of the presenter.

Repeating failed arguments simply illustrates a very, very closed mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
well i think this is a -possibalty if you watch what the rick are doing- building under ground bunkers they are buying land in supposed safe zones- they even started there own space agency..fema has over 100 thousands coffins sitting in georiga and who nows where else they have them.. they know something -we dont and when someone brings this subject up that has any criebaltie they dis criet them*- are kill them- like that astromy that was just killed.. i think this is real and it is about to come to come out ....

countries have been building under ground bunkers since way before the cold war if i'm not mistaken so it's not really huge news. If Nibiru is real FEMA is going to need way more then a 100,000 grave liners plus the ones in Georiga have nothing to do with FEMA.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I listened to John Moore's recent 2-hour Nibiru Special radio show last night. It can be found on YouTube. I have to say, the guy does not sound like he is "making stuff up." He may be wrong and may be getting info from unreliable sources or ones who exaggerate what they've heard. But I wouldn't be so cynical as to say he makes up stories just to promote his own show. I think he is really convinced and really believes that Nibiru is inbound and will cause millions of casualties on Earth within the next 6 weeks on its inbound trajectory and then another round of catastrophes after it whips around the sun and is outbound early in 2013.

Moore claims that his sources tell him Nibiru is moving "extremely fast" through space and is being tracked by government officials. He says that those in the military and other agencies of the government are on strict orders to keep the whole situation secret.

I'm still holding on to the position that I will "believe it when I see it." Maybe 'seeing it' wouldn't necessarily have to be directly with my own eyes. I would settle for any respected scientist to spill the beans or any government of a respected country (the Scandinavians come to mind because they tend to be open and honest) to hold a press conference and say 'get prepared, this is real.'

I doubt if it is in any way related, but right now on the Drudge Report, it is being reported that a mysterious and massive wave of stocks volatility is underway on Wall Street. They're calling it a huge uptick in buying and selling. So far, no one has explained it. Just thought I would toss that in. But if we're about to be smacked by an asteroid or meteor shower or devastating pole shift, I doubt that having more or less stock would make much difference when the SHTF.

Edit to add: If you see any news stories like all the art museums in New York are shutting down for a few days, something like that could be interpreted as they're quickly transporting to a safer location many of the important art and artefacts that cannot be replaced. When you see them moving the cultural heritage of our current civilization elsewhere to safety and away from New York and other coastal cities, that would be time to make your own plans for survival. When things start moving away from the coasts, get stocked up while you can and get your bugout bag ready to go. So, I think, keep an eye on strange and unexplained news.
edit on 1-8-2012 by switching yard because: add

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Moore and others like him act as if the information presented is reliable. That is what he is supposed to do.

Then you mention that Moore has an explanation as to why he knows and that the audience does not. There is a cabal to keep this secret. He also provides properties to this fantasy: moving fast. Yet it is claimed that it will whip around the Sun. It cannot be moving faster than escape velocity. otherwise it would not be a recurring event. The speed must be limited and not "extremely fast."

PS Pole shifts are not impossible, i.e. not devastating.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I listened to John Moore's recent 2-hour Nibiru Special radio show last night. It can be found on YouTube. I have to say, the guy does not sound like he is "making stuff up." He may be wrong and may be getting info from unreliable sources or ones who exaggerate what they've heard. But I wouldn't be so cynical as to say he makes up stories just to promote his own show. I think he is really convinced and really believes that Nibiru is inbound and will cause millions of casualties on Earth within the next 6 weeks on its inbound trajectory and then another round of catastrophes after it whips around the sun and is outbound early in 2013.

Moore claims that his sources tell him Nibiru is moving "extremely fast" through space and is being tracked by government officials. He says that those in the military and other agencies of the government are on strict orders to keep the whole situation secret.

Edit to add: If you see any news stories like all the art museums in New York are shutting down for a few days, something like that could be interpreted as they're quickly transporting to a safer location many of the important art and artefacts that cannot be replaced. When you see them moving the cultural heritage of our current civilization elsewhere to safety and away from New York and other coastal cities, that would be time to make your own plans for survival. When things start moving away from the coasts, get stocked up while you can and get your bugout bag ready to go. So, I think, keep an eye on strange and unexplained news.
edit on 1-8-2012 by switching yard because: add

If this thing is comming on Aug 17th how come it's not visible or reeking havoc on our solar system or planet? Why would this source risk his and families lives to tell someone whos not that famous with a lack of a huge following? I would also think that the government would never let this talk show host leak this info if it was real but what do I know. We have this John Moore guy and Mike Harris who comes on after Moore's show saying two very different things on this subject. Mikes source is supposedly a director for a foreign agency who is said to be very reliable but this source has no idea whats the object is and what it's effects on earth will be which I find strange since you would think a director would know these things, Mike then backtracks and says he doesn't know how much of his sources information is really true. Mike says that on Aug 17 and Sept 26 are two dates this thing will be closes to earth now i'm not great in astrometry and maybe you can tell me how a planet or brown dwarf will be closest to earth twice within a month? I'm shocked that all these amateur astronomer can't find this planet size object less than 17 days away when they have no problem discovering things smaller and further out. Below is the link to Mike Harris show after the first time John Moore talked about Nibiru being close

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fair enough. Please keep in mind I was repeating ideas and phrases used by John Moore, not me. He said "extremely fast" and he mentioned pole shifts. As you know, I am not convinced.

I did find a video by an amateur astronomer who seems to have found the only way astronomically that John Moore's info could be correct. He plotted a trajectory that fits Moore's dates, but he hastens to add that it doesn't make any sense because if the scenario he plotted is true, there would be no way it could be kept secret. His video is worth a look...

www.youtube.com...

The other thing I could mention is that there was a caller on one of the more recent Moore radio shows (sorry I forgot which one --- I've been listening to a bunch of them) and this caller has done some research and math calculations (of dubious quality because he doesn't identify himself as a scientist) and this guy claims that Moore and his informants are about one full year off. He says Nibiru will approach the inner solar system around September of 2013. I found that mildly interesting, not sure why.

Another caller on John Moore's show said that it has been announced that the Obama family will not be vacationing on the east coast this year as is their family tradition! Kind of funny, that so-called 'evidence' there. That's an indicator?

I'm sticking with --- watch the news for weird stories of people and things evacuating the coasts. People who are supposedly in the know won't wait until the last minute to get out. They will head inland with some time to spare.

August 17 is the magic date according to John Moore.

The amateur astronomer mentioned above, who has plotted Nibiru according to Moore's date says there is no way this could be happening without thousands of astronomers on Earth seeing it in the sky NOW and announcing it far and wide. I tend to agree with the guy. According to his plotting of the trajectory, he says he should be able to see it NOW in the sky with his small telescope and says he has seen NOTHING in the part of the sky that corresponds with his trajectory model.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And please stop saying someone would have seen it, there are hundreds of videos and pictures on youtube and the internet, sure some are fake/artifacts/lens flares but not all.

Funny how it/they only show up in pics and vids. Have you ever seen these objects WITHOUT using a lens? Of course not, they're not there. You can prove this to yourself. No response about that? Not surprised. You seem to be only interested in working your program outlined in your signature.

edit on 1-8-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: last sentence needed a period

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHEREAnd please stop saying someone would have seen it, there are hundreds of videos and pictures on youtube and the internet, sure some are fake/artifacts/lens flares but not all.

Can you explain the method you use to distinguish the artifacts and lens flares from the ones that you say are real?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

One of the best ways to prepare...just like they warned...make sure you have something to deal w/ all the crazies that have not prepared and will take your life in a second to survive.

If something happens to your home ect...does your family know where to meet if there is no cell service.
Do you have extra water or food? Flash lights? Guns? Medications and antibiotics?

You know...prepare!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

You said "I'm sticking with --- watch the news for weird stories of people and things evacuating the coasts. People who are supposedly in the know won't wait until the last minute to get out. They will head inland with some time to spare. "

Soooooo true!!!! Just start watching for trips to Colorado by high ups...or even what's being built there...
Mas military movement....strange occurrence....

Again....I just wanted to let people know that the statement you made is sooo true!!! Watch for dots to be connected!!

Kinda makes your skin crawl when you think back on all the FEMA vids....grave liners...trains w/ handcuff rails and benches....

Ugghhhh

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This stuff cracks me up. Nibiru is not a "planet" the way you think of it. If there is destruction coming I can assure you it is not in the form of some rogue planetary body that's been hanging out just around the corner to show up one day and make everything implode. Nibiru is nothing new. Nibiru is a myth for a reason. Nibiru is just simple astrology. Nibiru is Uranus Square Pluto.

We are mirroring the early 1930's only in a different way. Parallels to the great depression, income inequality, the rise of Hitler. Look it up. Or use a sample link here. Astrology is more than just sun sign horoscopes you know. Uranus Square Pluto

Bottom line "Nibiru" is a force of change, not an event. Focus your eyes on reality. Everyone wants destruction, change, sudden upheavals. That is what Uranus does when it squares Pluto. There is nothing new here, it has happened before, and it will happen again. It is generational and big (it happened in the 60s too but in a less gloom and doom way). Get your head out of your ass and realize that nothing is coming to save you from the change you need to create for yourself. Stop being lazy. The mess we have created we have done to ourselves. Take some responsibility and stop chasing YouTube dreams.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Are you implying that mass military movements could mean locking people up in FEMA camps/trains? Even if the FEMA conspiracy had any truth to it our own military personel would not target Americans. And for the sake of argument, if you could find some troops to target americans they would still have a significant number of opposing troops. We also might have a war with Syria/Iran anyway, and if it goes as well as the Iraq war we might have to put 2012 on pause for 10+ years.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherpotato
This stuff cracks me up. Nibiru is not a "planet" the way you think of it. If there is destruction coming I can assure you it is not in the form of some rogue planetary body that's been hanging out just around the corner to show up one day and make everything implode. Nibiru is nothing new. Nibiru is a myth for a reason. Nibiru is just simple astrology. Nibiru is Uranus Square Pluto.

We are mirroring the early 1930's only in a different way. Parallels to the great depression, income inequality, the rise of Hitler. Look it up. Or use a sample link here. Astrology is more than just sun sign horoscopes you know. Uranus Square Pluto

Bottom line "Nibiru" is a force of change, not an event. Focus your eyes on reality. Everyone wants destruction, change, sudden upheavals. That is what Uranus does when it squares Pluto. There is nothing new here, it has happened before, and it will happen again. It is generational and big (it happened in the 60s too but in a less gloom and doom way). Get your head out of your ass and realize that nothing is coming to save you from the change you need to create for yourself. Stop being lazy. The mess we have created we have done to ourselves. Take some responsibility and stop chasing YouTube dreams.

All the non believers continue to be consistent in proclaiming Nibiru is not real, while the believers continue to be divided arguing about what Nibiru really is. It's well enough we have to debunk every thread, we shouldn't have to debunk every response.

If you want to fix things...
First, immidiately stop reading anything on www.darkstarastrology.com...
Second, learn everything you can about fractional reserve banking
Third, Don't elect people just because they are black, it still makes you racist even if you are white.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

Your response is pretty flippant. You are "debunking" me? Debunking what, my opinion? I am not a "believer" I was just trying to give people who are fervent about Nibiru an alternate way of looking at what they believe, a way to approach it more realistically. I don't read dark star astrology all the time, I just needed a quick explanation for what I was talking about since I never see people mention it and that one worked for the most part. I can't provide a link to the books I have on the subject after all. But thanks for letting me know that if I avoid that site I'm a third of the way there to "solving" everything! Why aren't you running the country!?

Fractional Reserve Banking... how does learning more about this fix everything? Don't I have to actually "do" something once I've learned all there is to learn? Please tell me what that is (I'm sure it's delicious).

Your last point is just inappropriate.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherpotato
reply to post by centrifugal

Your response is pretty flippant. You are "debunking" me? Debunking what, my opinion? I am not a "believer" I was just trying to give people who are fervent about Nibiru an alternate way of looking at what they believe, a way to approach it more realistically. I don't read dark star astrology all the time, I just needed a quick explanation for what I was talking about since I never see people mention it and that one worked for the most part. I can't provide a link to the books I have on the subject after all. But thanks for letting me know that if I avoid that site I'm a third of the way there to "solving" everything! Why aren't you running the country!?

Fractional Reserve Banking... how does learning more about this fix everything? Don't I have to actually "do" something once I've learned all there is to learn? Please tell me what that is (I'm sure it's delicious).

Your last point is just inappropriate.

Majority of the "observable" problems in our society are related to economy and poorly managed monetary policy. You can chase fantasies, crazy theories, planetary alignments or you can learn about the economy. My 3 points(While Valid) were generalized and more a criticism of the believers rather than a roadmap to a Utopia.

If you want to debunk the Nibiru crowd go for it, but don't substibute your own fantasy for theirs. That is what the "New Thread" button is for.

Debunking astrology is like trying to convince my girlfriend People Magazine isn't real news.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join