It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Let's face it, the debunkers are winning the argument about whether Nibiru exists or not. I haven't seen any 'smoking gun' evidence that there is such a thing and it's inbound and it's on course to cause calamities on Earth. If I could support the Nibiru believers based on real science and affirmative public reports by credible scientists, then I would be glad to be on board.

My only comments, at this time, would be that I do think it's odd that so many ancient societies created a winged disc icon. Also, the archetypical 'plumed serpent' of the Mayans and the dragons of China could, in my humble opinion, represent a celestial body that has a slew of asteroids in its 'tail.' So, I can see how all of this might be related. I can't judge Sitchin's theory because I haven't read any of his books.

We do live in interesting times. I don't think that anyone would argue with that. If I'm not mistaken, the whole hub-bub about 2012 is because of several, I guess I would call them ---- 'themes'... the end and beginning of the precession of the equinoxes, the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of the arge of Aquarius, the corresponding hard date (21 December 2012) in the Mayan long count calendar, the rare alignment with the 'dark rift' of the Milky Way, global warming (whatever its cause may be), strange unexplained sounds documented worldwide, rumors of prolific constructions of underground facilities for government use, heightened incidents of terror (whether caused by lone nuts or a secret cabal), economies of many nations teetering on collapse due to greed-fraud-mismanagement, vast sums of money gone missing, a malaise of anxiety among millions of people, rampant mistrust of politicians and corporations, a steadily intensifying assault on any middle class person's ability to earn a decent living, rising tensions and intolerences due to religious and racial differences, and I could go on and on, but I'll stop with --- increasing geopolitical flashpoints that could ignite in more intense regional wars or World War III.

I just can't help but think that some of the underlying reasons for the situations I've listed are being kept secret from the public for reasons unknown. The 'rule by secrecy,' as author Jim Marrs would call it, has been with us for a very long time, but Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy actually came out in public and warned us about it. Ike famously warned us about the 'military industrial complex' and JFK warned us very specifically about the alarming threat to the freedoms and liberties we have cherished in the United States brought to bear by the unchecked power of secret societies.

The point of my rambling essay is that the real truth behind the Nibiru mystery may be available only in the 'need to know' file, which none of us have access to. I'll continue to be open-minded about Nibiru, but as of now, the high ground belongs to the debunkers. John Moore? He sounds like an honest man with good intentions, but in a court of law his assertions would be ruled out as 'hearsay' unless he could produce and authenticate the directive or bring as a witness the military person he got the info from and I doubt that's going to ever happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the OPINION above.

My buddy sent me some more pics of interesting objects from around the Sun, he says he got them from another popular conspiracy website which shall remain nameless:

I know there is HUGE interest in this subject, for example I bet someone attempts to debunk these as "lens flares" within one hour or sooner.
edit on 31-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

My buddy sent me some more pics of interesting objects from around the Sun

Here is the start of the problem. These bright spots are assumed to be objects around the Sun.

What we have is an image which could be anything. It might be the Sun or it might not. These bright specks in the image might be in the camera, or due to photographing through a window. They are not atmospheric phenomena and they are not objects around the Sun. If they were and they were that bright then anyone using a solar telescope would have noticed these.

The real question is why people continue to think that there are large bright objects around the Sun?

If someone really wants to show that these exist then use a pinhole projection system and show that there are bright objects around the Sun. Pointing a camera at the Sun or photographing through a window simply leads to artifacts as has been demonstrated probably a million times by now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

SO you call the existence of the ANNUNAKI (on EA*RTH) a LIE then. THANKS

That's is not what I wrote is it?

DANCE around it huh, just answer very simple DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH? QUESTION 1, IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOU VALIDATE your TRUE beliefs in NIBIRUS 3 CRAFT OK...
edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Only the sith deal in absolutes, you must be a agent of the dark side.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by DJW001

The winged disk represents the appearance of the Sun during an eclipse. The wings are the corona:

I'm pretty sure we did this one already.

Wow, I forgot the ancients had high resolution equipment, not to mention telescopic cameras.

Are you really serious with this explanation? Have you ever heard the phrase "grasping at straws"?

Have you ever heard of humans having eyes?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

These are a little off topic but I would just like to illustrate a point, why should we trust government and scientific organizations that continually lie to us about significant events or cover the truth?

Like these:

Why is these sometimes the shape of a massive triangle on the Sun? Who put it there? What is it's use?

Crop circles - man cannot bend the stalks like this:

Why can't scientists admit this is not a natural triangle?

One of the greatest sins on earth is denying mankind the ability to thrive, and hiding or covering up ancient knowledge definitely falls within this category, this is a huge sin for which your soul may actually suffer eternally.
edit on 27-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: additon

Take your own advice seriously if you wish to impose it on to others!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

These are a little off topic but I would just like to illustrate a point, why should we trust government and scientific organizations that continually lie to us about significant events or cover the truth?

Like these:

Why is these sometimes the shape of a massive triangle on the Sun? Who put it there? What is it's use?

One of the greatest sins on earth is denying mankind the ability to thrive, and hiding or covering up ancient knowledge definitely falls within this category, this is a huge sin for which your soul may actually suffer eternally.

I believe what I am saying, if I am unsure I will state so. Is this "soul suffering eternally" something you seriously want to test?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Is this "soul suffering eternally" something you seriously want to test?

Are you seriously trying to passively threaten people who disagree with you with eternal suffering?

Do these tactics work for you out there in the real world?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

My buddy sent me some more pics of interesting objects from around the Sun, he says he got them from another popular conspiracy website which shall remain nameless:

I know there is HUGE interest in this subject, for example I bet someone attempts to debunk these as "lens flares" within one hour or sooner.

The only sure thing about this picture is: the time stamp on it says "2012/07/31 15:34"

Other than that, it looks like there are some palm trees in it and a very bright light.

So here are the questions:

1) Where is the original so we can take a look at the EXIF data?
2) What type of camera did your friend use?
3) Did they use a filter to take the picture? If so, what type of filter?
4) Did they try the finger test to show that they are not light flares or artifacts? (as you should know, by blocking out the light with a finger, if the "objects" in that photo are really there, they'll remain. If they don't, then it's the bright light making them appear there).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OH MY GODS....I just read this entire thread
Highly entertaining is all I have to say.

I went to John Moore's website and I can't believe how many advertisements he has--I believe I am definitely in the wrong business.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon

Nassim Haramein a well known hoaxer

Really? Out of interest, what hoaxes was he responsible for if you don't mind me asking?

Interesting reading....to some anyway.

azureworld.blogspot.com...

thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...

thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Are you seriously trying to passively threaten people who disagree with you with eternal suffering?

Threaten, ha! I see you still didn't take those logic classes. What I have said is echoed in every church/mosque/synagogue/temple around the world to 80% of the world's population by every minister/rabbi/priest/inman/monk every week.

Funny how in that context I've never heard it described as a threat, active or passive. You should really stick to the silver manipulation threads - they're a little more your speed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Funny how in that context I've never heard it described as a threat, active or passive.

Guess you don't get around much. It is a threat. It is a threat used to keep the people in line and has been used for a long time.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
On the topic of these large bodies near the sun, if they were there they would be there consistently. So please provide many recent photos, also provide location and time of the photo. Then cross reference them to see if the objects are actually in the same spot. Turn your camera sideways and take another photo...

Aside from just lens flares, when we see a meteorite the size of a small/medium rock enter Earths atmosphere it appears to us as a star in the sky or sometimes larger. I am no expert on this matter, but I think it is reasonable to assume the Sun probably pulls in more objects than the Earth, so what we could be seeing in some cases are just comets/asteroids burning up. Just another rational guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You don't have to accept what anyone says this is. You have been told how to prove this for yourself. If you are sincere about wanting to know the truth then you should do this yourself. Do it, and remember to practice safe viewing

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Like these:

I believe what I am saying, if I am unsure I will state so. Is this "soul suffering eternally" something you seriously want to test?

I challenge you to answer a simple question on statements you yourself have made in this and other threads concerning your degrees in science, what are they? I have no degrees of any kind and if i were to claim I did I wouldnt so vague, I would state exactly what i studied. To say Science to me as I cant speak for others means you might have finished year 10 in high school.

Also Do Not try to threaten my soul as I have already experienced Hell and to take a page out of your book keep pursuing with you deception, as it seems you wish to test your "soul suffering eternally".

Please prove me wrong as I wish for no Soul to experience what mine has.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Funny how in that context I've never heard it described as a threat, active or passive.

Guess you don't get around much. It is a threat. It is a threat used to keep the people in line and has been used for a long time.

Technically it is a warning, if you would like I can provide dictionary definitions of "threat" and "warning" to illustrate the difference.

If however people INFER a threat, that is due to their own experience, preconceived notions and personal perspective.

Whatever it IS and whatever one INFERS from it, I would for once agree with you that it has been used throughout mankind's history as a means of control, by religions and others.

However, I do not look to control others, influence - sure, but the same could be said for anyone on here with thousands or even one post.

Please take me at my word - when I talk about the soul possibly eternally suffering for the sin of keeping sacred/important knowledge from mankind - I mean it as a friendly warning/heads up - as I would truly hate to see a soul endure that. And it isn't a punishment, the suffering results from acquisition of higher knowledge and the awareness of the full consequences for humanity of such earthly actions.

Anyway, it isn't me saying this, it is Whitley Strieber quoting the visitor he had in his book "The Master of the Key". Feel free to read it and learn more, it is a very powerful book and answers many fundamental questions such as "why are we here on earth?", "what is God?", "what happens after death?" etc.

Remember, just as on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them and such ignorance will not absolve you of the consequences.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's a warning? I disagree. It's a threat to keep people in line.

The religious prefer to call it a "warning" instead of the veiled threat that it actually is. This pretending that it is not a threat has been going on for millennia.

Remember, just as on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them and such ignorance will not absolve you of the consequences.

Thanks for the "warning".

I don't believe in these "cosmic laws" you think exist. I discount their existence for a very different reason than Nibiru.

Nibiu can't exist. The reasons are well worked out.

No number of misrepresentations of normal response to plant injury or photographs showing imaging artifacts can counter the issues concerning gravity studies and whole sky surveys.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Threaten, ha! I see you still didn't take those logic classes. What I have said is echoed in every church/mosque/synagogue/temple around the world to 80% of the world's population by every minister/rabbi/priest/inman/monk every week.

Funny how in that context I've never heard it described as a threat, active or passive. You should really stick to the silver manipulation threads - they're a little more your speed.

It is a threat.

There isn't much of a question there.

When hellfire and damnation preachers do it, it's threatening too.

...And I have never posted in a "silver manipulation" thread, nor have I even read one.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In John Moore's videos, a large part is devoted to the potential impacts of large tsunamis, on all coasts, but especially the East Coast, which is what triggered the COG briefings for John's alledged source.

Anyway, NOAA recently came out with a video warning about potential East coast tsunami's:

www.erh.noaa.gov...

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join