It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What does that have to do with the fact that you used the Weekly World News as your source??? Or that it's a known Hoax site???

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nitpick on what you think of a news source, and imply what, that the mexican government hasn't released codexes and that the Mayan documentary doesnt have government support, perhaps they're putting words in the elected officials mouth? Its all a lie?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here is a bit more information than the one source gave, more in depth:

Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was "the good of mankind". He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country's president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

"Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," he said. "The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own – everything we say, we're going to back it up."

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he's not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact "between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time". In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also spoke of "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old".

edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's not what I think of a news source, the WWN has even themselves at times stated that they aren't to be taken seriously, that they provide entertainment. Hence the Batboy stories and oh i loved this week's Clinton Dying, Has 2 days to live story as well... (will kinda kill his keynote at the DNC ya think) This quote from them says it all methinks...

"the reader should suspend disbelief for the sake of enjoyment"

I mean both stories cannot even get the country this Alvaro is President of correct. He's not now nor has he ever been the President of Mexico, he is in fact the President of Guatemala... kinda says something?

edit on 30-7-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Nitpick on what you think of a news source, and imply what, that the mexican government hasn't released codexes and that the Mayan documentary doesnt have government support, perhaps they're putting words in the elected officials mouth? Its all a lie?

Yes. Perhaps you should start your research here:

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Don't need to, in fact, when others simply express lies and try to correct all the world media to only what their Führer approves, and then redirects people to their lying stations, yet the same posters are the very ones who don't accept other theories, even if a scientist brings it up, and tries to redirect one back to NASA and the lies again.

The links are given. And the politicians named came forth. Give it up!

Most of us can see through the lies.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The UK guardian link is above. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by vkey08

The UK guardian link is above. Just saying.

And they have the exact same mistake as the WWN on who the President of Mexico is... just sayin...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

Don't need to, in fact, when others simply express lies and try to correct all the world media to only what their Führer approves, and then redirects people to their lying stations, yet the same posters are the very ones who don't accept other theories, even if a scientist brings it up, and tries to redirect one back to NASA and the lies again.

You know, you are absolutely right about one thing. Most of us CAN see through the lies.

We cen see through the lies that are posted about lens flares being rogue stars, or rogue planets, or rogue planets complete with their own system of moons, or there being a 3600 year orbital cycle, or ... well yeah, you get the idea.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

You do know that weekley world news just had a story that Planet X was going to hit us on July 21 2012 and then changed it to November when it didn't happen. Also they said Facebook was going end last month, Aliens are comming for the past 5 - 10 years, Kim Jong- UN marries Minnie Mouse. Seriously Deny Ignorance!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

reply to post by DJW001

You do know that weekley world news just had a story that Planet X was going to hit us on July 21 2012 and then changed it to November when it didn't happen. Also they said Facebook was going end last month, Aliens are comming for the past 5 - 10 years, Kim Jong- UN marries Minnie Mouse. Seriously Deny Ignorance!!!

But because Unity_99 saw that Weekly World News was one of the sources that K uses in MiB, then it must be a valid news source.

Just saying.

-saige-
edit on 30-7-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No-one is giving orders. The facts speak for themselves. "Raul-Julia" lied about his identity, defrauded his backer and, no doubt, lied about his discoveries.

No, "Raul-Julia" made it all up. No such officials ever "came forth."

Yes, so why can't you?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

reply to post by DJW001

But because Unity_99 saw that Weekly World News was one of the sources that K uses in MiB, then it must be a valid news source.

Just saying.

-saige-
edit on 30-7-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

Haha I completely forgot about that scene till your brought it up!! If it's in a movie it must be true then.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I have always heard twice to four times the SIZE of earth, and 20 - 30 times the MASS.

Then why call it a brown dwarf and where did you hear that?

They occupy the mass range between that of large gas giant planets and the lowest-mass stars; this upper limit is between 75[1] and 80 Jupiter masses

Brown Dwarf
Jupiter has about 317 times the mass of Earth. Unless you're now going to invoke special density properties for nibiru it would be at least about the size of Jupiter. Jupiter is easily viewed in the sky with the naked eye.

Where do you get this idea that they absorb light and don't reflect any? Not one shred of support for that assertion from you. Agree or disagree, this isn't just my opinion:

A brown dwarf is at least the size of Jupiter or larger and will reflect light in the same way. If one was close to our Solar System (or in it, as some claim), it would look like Jupiter at the same distance due to reflected sunlight.

Source
Can you please address this rationally?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Aside from him claiming that someone is a hoaxer, on another thread he said the same thing, and so i linked an article that quoted a Mexican government official. ITS TRUE. Stereo is WRONG.

Note, the article isn't about Nassim Haramein releasing codexes that were classified. He is just one of a team bringing it forth and Stereo doesnt like him.

By now you should know that Haramein is a well known hoaxer. By pushing his hoaxes you are assisting in perpetrating a hoax. The Guatemalan officials in the article do not exist. In fact, their position does not exist.

Ever consider checking on dubious claims before taking it hook, line, and sinker?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What floors me in some peoples responses is they just rely on stating negatives all the time, no proof, and when you offer proof, like a real government official who has a name saying something, its all "BLANKNESS!" Don't respond to the proof, railroad over it and repeat your initial unfounded statements.

You are pretending that a newspaper that ran a headline proclaiming, "An alien raped my weedwacker", is a valid source of information?

You have no idea whether or not the article is legit. You took this joke hook, line, and sinker. You got punked and it seems it was ridiculously easy to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

I have two friends who went to one of Nassim Haramein's presentations. They believe him to be an honorable man and of high integrity.

All this does is verify that he is an adept conman who can carry on a good story before he pilfers the pockets of the gullible just like Madoff did.

I guess your friends never noticed that despite using Dr the person does not list where he earned any degrees.
edit on 30-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Therein lies the problem. You are not checking the material you read. You take it blindly.

The rest of us take the time to separate out the silly from the real. In doing that we learn that certain people and sources are not to be taken seriously.

It's a lesson you could learn. It takes a little effort at first and then it becomes second nature.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

One of the funny things is hoaxes making it into newspapers. If one newspaper runs a story, another newspaper might pick it up and go with it as well. The second and later papers assume that the first reporter does their duty to verify the story before publication. One of my favorite hoaxes was the story of the office worker that died and was not discovered as such for 3 days because the other employees thought he was at his normal - hunched over his desk working way too many hours. This story has been in many newspapers. I believe it even made it into the New York Times even though it was a hoax.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by eriktheawful

When it comes to info, I would have to say "bibliotecapleyades" is your friend, but when it comes to images, Google is my buddy.

But that info as I warned you in another thread can not be verified using academic sources which pretty much dictate whats real and whats not. So its your friend if you wish to deceive and instill fear into people who choose not to look further into subjects they do not understand.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by eriktheawful

As for MY background: BSs in Electrical and Electronic engineereing, with experience in RF propagation, Satellite communications, and fiber optic systems.
Hobbies in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Astrophotagraphy, the first 2 I've been learning about for 35 years, the last one for about 20 years.

Thanks for sharing Erik, truly, you are a classy guy. Never heard of Astrophotography before, is it any different than one would infer? You are obviously another who believes in being self-taught. I'm the first one to admit my university degrees don't mean much, I guess I only brought them up because some posters stated I had no use for science. I guess from what I have learned now I have little use for "university taught science or science by academic science", I'm more interested in knowledge.

Bet you would be a great guy to share a beer with and trade old stories............

You seriously don't get it do you.

If anyone has a university degree and try telling others they have they would be specific and not just say I have a degree in science. I had a degree in science when I was 14 or 15 years old, after that I studied Psychology, Biology, Chemistry , Physics so on and so forth. You sound like your lying about your age and are actually 16 years old at the most. Don,t worry as you get older more knowledge will flow and you will have a better understanding of where and who you are and wont fall for others trying to instill fear into your heart.

And do not say that you do not have fear or are not trying to promote fear as you have said in this thread that you will be relieved if nothing happens concerning planet x in the next few months.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join