It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i only wish Sitchin were alive to clear this mess up....there is no proving or disproving the existence of a rouge planet

but even the great man himself said we wouldn't see it in our life time....

that's good enough for me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

It cause probably this earthquake

Why?
There are great earthquakes without comets and great comets without earthquakes.

edit on 7/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

same link

The Portuguese Dominican friar Gaspar da Cruz, who visited Guangzhou in 1556, associated the comet with the devastating 1556 Shaanxi earthquake.

I don't have the foggiest myself.

Your quote was:

It cause probably this earthquake...

NOT "There were people at the time who attributed the earthquake to the comet."

Those are two different things. Just because someone in 1556 attributed an earthquake with the earlier appearance of a comet does not mean that the comet actually caused the earthquake. Show me a correlation other than than one happened after the other.

post hoc ergo propter hoc, which means "after this, therefore because of this" is usually considered a logical fallacy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

there is no proving or disproving the existence of a rouge planet

Sitchin wasn't talking about a rogue planet, he was talking about a planet with a 3,600 year orbit around the Sun. But if a rogue planet (or Nibiru) were going to be within the inner solar system within months it would be quite detectable.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by DJW001

The winged disk represents the appearance of the Sun during an eclipse. The wings are the corona:

I'm pretty sure we did this one already.

Wow, I forgot the ancients had high resolution equipment, not to mention telescopic cameras.

Are you really serious with this explanation? Have you ever heard the phrase "grasping at straws"?

Since when do you need a telescope to see a total solar eclipse?
You can see the corona spilling out from behind the moon with your eye (although if will damage your eye if you look at it).

edit on 7/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

one of my fav. glitches???

or was it this one??? In Saturns rings

soooooo many glitches
IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

GLITCH/ARTIFACT

edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ah. A monk
Good enough for me then.

At that size you would think it would have had an earth effect as they were looking at it with their eyes not instruments.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFWatcher
Not to take a step back, but what is John Moore taking about on his show NOW? One way to discern his level of conviction, besides listening to his words....is to look at the topical development of his program. Is he still on this subject? Aug 17th (the first date according to his source), is not that far away.

A tracking of his topics would help reveal if he is hedging -- by steering away from the topic up until the date in question, or if he keeps driving this train forward....

Look at other such programs (like Coast to Coast), they offen deflect / hedge away from Hosgland after (sometimes) arbitrarily "agreeing with" or supporting his incredibly speculative calls.....they just "disappear and go away".

Is John Moore still driving this topic? Or has he backed-away....I assume OP and others are still listening.....

Yes, I'm still listening, but I also sleep, work out, spend time with my kid, go for a bike ride etc.

I haven't heard the show today yet, I'll post it here if it's up yet. I would almost be more convinced if he's backing away, then you know he may be feeling the heat from the PTB, even though he is no longer a government employee and National security directive wouldn't apply to him - they might want to quiet him. Who knows.

I think he has pretty much laid it on the line here, and hedging wouldn't help that much.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

soooooo many glitches
IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Nice. Where are all the "point of reference" posters on this one?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

soooooo many glitches
IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

That's not a glitch -- it's a shepherding moon. Small moonlets like that can cause ripples in the rings, such as this one:

ciclops.org...

and this one:

cseligman.com...

edit on 7/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for your reply! Just keep us posted....

Your point has merit -- there is no true rule on following topic development, but it CAN be another data source if properly interptited....keep us posted & we can collectively analyze....

link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

soooooo many glitches
IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

That's not a glitch -- it's a shepherding moon. Small moonlets like that can cause ripples in the rings, such as this one:

ciclops.org...

K WHICH MOON WAS THAT AGAIN
Also its not moving in the direction of the moon you posted it seems to be leaving Saturn Orbit

link   

At that size you would think it would have had an earth effect as they were looking at it with their eyes not instruments.

Why? What size? The only thing really visible is the coma and tail (clouds of dust and gas).
There have great comets without great earthquakes and great earthquakes without comets. Once in a while they are bound to happen around the same time but that doesn't mean comets cause earthquakes. I call it the "shower effect" and people use it to try to make a connection between solar activity and earthquakes too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

It cause probably this earthquake

Why?
There are great earthquakes without comets and great comets without earthquakes.

same link

The Portuguese Dominican friar Gaspar da Cruz, who visited Guangzhou in 1556, associated the comet with the devastating 1556 Shaanxi earthquake.

I don't have the foggiest myself.

Your quote was:

It cause probably this earthquake...

NOT "There were people at the time who attributed the earthquake to the comet."

Those are two different things. Just because someone in 1556 attributed an earthquake with the earlier appearance of a comet does not mean that the comet actually caused the earthquake. Show me a correlation other than than one happened after the other.

post hoc ergo propter hoc, which means "after this, therefore because of this" is usually considered a logical fallacy.

Clearly since there were no instruments there to measure any effect on our planet it cannot be proved.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Also its not moving in the direction of the moon you posted it seems to be leaving Saturn Orbit

You can see it moving?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ah. A monk
Good enough for me then.

Comets could appear very large -- at least their comas and tails. A comet's coma could as large as the sun, and its tail could stretch for a hundred million miles or more. However, the entire mass of a comet is tiny -- almost miniscule when compared to Earth. The gravity of a comet visible to the naked eye could have virtually no effect on the earth.

In fact, there are asteroids that quite frequently pass closer to the Earth (unseen by the naked eye) than most visible comets do that have more mass than the average comet.

A comets coma and tail could be comprised of very, very sparse particles -- virtually a vacuum.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You can see it moving?

I cant see these moving, no

but this seems to be yes

of course I dont got NASA intell from high up but most who work for them dont as well. Maybe its the other space agency workers that do? good question

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ah. A monk
Good enough for me then.

Monks were once the most learned men of a society. No need to put them down imo.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

there is no proving or disproving the existence of a rouge planet

Sitchin wasn't talking about a rogue planet, he was talking about a planet with a 3,600 year orbit around the Sun. But if a rogue planet (or Nibiru) were going to be within the inner solar system within months it would be quite detectable.

They can be one in the same, if the rogue planet was caught up in our suns pull and became a part of the system at some point.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by saige45
Why? The simple explanation is - beliefism and the apparent societal loss of common sense and critical thinking. Society as a whole has given over their common sense for law or government sense. In that they loose the ability to think critically as everything that is needed to survive is laid out in black and white.

Once you realize the breakdown in critical thinking by way of the loss of common sense, you can truly see how dangerous things of this nature are.

-saige-

Is your first statement a good example of critical thinking?
And which statement are you inquiring about?

-saige-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

In 1556 monks said the Earth was the center of the universe. They could hardly be expected to understand what a comet actually is.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join