It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So in other words...if we happen to have a huge quake within the next few months, which is very likely, some will blame it on Nibiru. Now it's due to the fact that we won't be able to see it because it's in our backyard. Not buying it...but I am intrigued

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I will ask again. Can you provide this security directive? A description on how classifications work is not what I asked for. You made the claim that this directive exists now provide the directive.

As for your question regarding albedo we can look at the available data. Here is a paper on the topic.

Reflected spectra and albedos of extrasolar giant planets.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
I will give it a listen if only because if he is telling the truth we will know soon enough.
3 weeks.
And if nothing happens then he just ruined his reputation (and probably made his
advertisers rich).

How do you prepare for something like Nibiru? How do you plan for something
when you have no idea what that something is? I don't think you can. I think
we will all have to just wait and see....and deal with whatever when the
time comes.

Finding a place a couple hundred miles from the coast, or maybe 50-100 miles if you are near the Great Lakes.

He has given good advice - plan a two week camping trip in the mountains/woods.

Have one month's worth of food, maybe a week or two worth of water, and ways to filter water, there are many good filters available - Google them.

A way to defend yourself, and a medical kit.

Mankind has survived for thousands of years in the woods/desert/mountains - and for a few hundred in cities. If you cannot live without modern conveniences - I feel sad for you (and I don't necessarily mean this poster) - but what is most important is family and friends, if we have shelter, food and water.

After all, do people say on their deathbeds: "Gee, I wish I had bought more crap in my life" ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for that link, more for those with a thirst for ancient knowledge, which is often superior to our "false" modern knowledge.

I highly urge anyone looking for info on controversial topics to check out this site, here is what it has on the Kolbrin bible:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

You are welcome and I will fav this site also. Thanks as well

edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

John Moore is a well known con artist that feeds people lies. He has lied on many subjects with his evidence often information he claims to have been told when meeting people for lunch.

If this is not true, and he looks like a fool, he would take that over it being true, and not taking the chance to warn people.

That is what is known as a hedge. He is already making excuses so no matter what happens he can claim he was correct.

Many say people would have seen this by now. Many have. However there is a national security directive for all government employees including scientists not to talk about this.

No one has seen a new planet. There is no such directive. That is a typical Moore lie.

People say you can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or Venus with the naked eye - why can't we see Nibiru/Planet X? Well, Nibiru gives off light in the infrared spectrum, like billion of other objects in our universe, and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, especially coming at us from out of the Sun.

Can you see a light bulb when turned off? Of course because it reflects light. Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars do not emit light. They all reflect light.

Why wouldn't the government warn people? Well, this is the way they see it:

A) Planet X's passing will just cause some high-tides and earthquakes and life for the most part will go on as usual - so there is no point in panicking people.

B) Planet X's passing will cause major tectonic/climactic upheavals on the planet and kill about 95% of the world's population - and warning people now would not change that - so there is no point in panicking people.

I had a thread a long time ago about whether or not people would be warned. It seems that people are willing to make such a nonsense claim until a thread is devoted to the question.

Other planets do NOT cause quakes or tectonic upheaval.

What do you have to lose by doing some research or basic preparations? What is the agenda of those who would have you ignore this or do nothing?

What is the agenda of those that continue to post this wacko idea of Nibiru?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I will ask again. Can you provide this security directive? A description on how classifications work is not what I asked for. You made the claim that this directive exists now provide the directive.

Why is that important to you?

[
As for your question regarding albedo we can look at the available data. Here is a paper on the topic.

Reflected spectra and albedos of extrasolar giant planets.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

I asked you if Nibiru didn't exist how did you know it's albedo. The paper you have referred to is about exo-planets, Nibiru is a dwarf star with a completely different chemical composition and albedo than exo-planets.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I just read another interesting post on another site I won't mention, but it gave many biblical and ancient references to Nibiru as well as ancient pictures, just enter this phrase in a search engine:

PROOF and History of Wormwood, Nibiru, Hercolubus, The dragon, Planet X, Hidden Message in movie BABYLON AD

More laughable hoaxes being posted.

Can you point to anything you think stands any chance of not being debunked quickly?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I hope you don't think the Kolbrin is a legitimate document. Not a single claim made about its past has been verified. In fact it seems like its past includes a composite of events that took place hundreds of years apart. Here is one example of how its past doesn't stand up under scrutiny. We actually have an inventory of books from the Church it was supposedly held at while it was supposed to be there. There is no mention of it being in their possession whatsoever. We can also look at the fact that the only "university" that has been allowed to study it is owned by the editor. There is no reason to believe it is legitimate.

Thanks I do keep an open mind though ALL data I get is constantly cycled for flaws so today it may be accepted and tomorrow it will not depending on new data found. To add ABADDON/APOLLYON THE DESTROYER IS MENTIONED IN REVELATIONS.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You think a hoax site is reliable?

That's hysterical.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nibiru is a dwarf star with a completely different chemical composition

What sort of dwarf star?
What is its chemical composition?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The Kolbrin bible is a hoax. It makes sense that people falling for one hoax would be gullible and fall for many others.

link   

I hope you don't think the Kolbrin is a legitimate document. Not a single claim made about its past has been verified. In fact it seems like its past includes a composite of events that took place hundreds of years apart. Here is one example of how its past doesn't stand up under scrutiny. We actually have an inventory of books from the Church it was supposedly held at while it was supposed to be there. There is no mention of it being in their possession whatsoever. We can also look at the fact that the only "university" that has been allowed to study it is owned by the editor. There is no reason to believe it is legitimate.

Oh, you mean like the Bible?

There are no first hand/first person writings in the selected canon we call the Bible either.

Yet, millions of Christians world wide depend on the bible as FACT.

link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You think a hoax site is reliable?

That's hysterical.

THEY / WE are just seeking truth as to what many who DO know are not sharing even with GOV officials BELOW those who know. WHY be so dry with for trying to overall HELP you. ESPECIALLY if/when you find it to be true? Just provide challenging data for the minds to think on to study you know.

link   

The difference is the Bible has a recorded history of almost two thousand years, further if we just look at the Old Testament. On top of that many of the historical claims it makes are corroborated by other sources. The Kolbrin on the other hand has a history that can only be traced back a couple of decades at most. There is not record to it having existed prior to someone trying to make some money off of it. On top of that its claims are not corroborated by other documents. As I said before there is no reason the believe it is legitimate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

All objects absorb light to some degree. That is why they appear in different colors. Planets have a measurable property called albedo. It is never 0. Even the Moon, which is a poor reflector illuminates the Earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Please provide this security directive.

So you don't think National Security directives exist? Ever hear of born classified? You can read about them here:

www.fas.org...

Just because a directive exists, or rather, classification of directives, does not mean the directive you mention exists.

Can you show us the Directive?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

John Moore is a well known con artist that feeds people lies. He has lied on many subjects with his evidence often information he claims to have been told when meeting people for lunch.

I disagree. If he is wrong with his dates, he will probably lose most of his newfound audience. It seems like he has much to lose.

Other planets do NOT cause quakes or tectonic upheaval.

It is basic science that any planetary body with a significant magnetic/gravitational influence, with greater magnetic/gravitational forces than earth, would affect earth.

Why don't the other planets affects earth? Of course they do but they have reached a state of equilibrium with earth, so unless there are changes to the orbits/magetic or gravitational state of those orbits the system remains stable. Do you understand the scientific concept of a steady state system? And what happens when a new force is introduced into that system?

What is the agenda of those that continue to post this wacko idea of Nibiru?

Why do you have to use the word wacko? What is your agenda in attempting to get people to ignore this and not even make the most basic preparations that would cost them little time and money if nothing happens but could possibly save their lives and those of their families if something does happen?
edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

link   

People say you can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or Venus with the naked eye - why can't we see Nibiru/Planet X? Well, Nibiru gives off light in the infrared spectrum, like billion of other objects in our universe, and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, especially coming at us from out of the Sun.

Oh I just love how misdirected, incorrect, and misleading this statement is.

Every single one of the planets you just named up there, do give of light in the IR spectrum. IR is heat. Each of these planets absorbs heat from the sun and radiates it back out into space. Jupiter is even more unusual because it radiates more heat than it absorbs.

However, each planet is made of mater and that mater also reflects visible light. Visible light that we can see just fine with our naked eyes, or optical telescopes (binoculars, etc).

Apparently some people are trying to say that Nibiru does not reflect visible light from the sun, but does emit IR. If that's true, it will emit more than IR, it will emit down in the radio range too. Radio astronomers (both professionals and amateurs....yes, there are amateur radio astronomers too) would pick it up.

Why do you think Obama invoked the National Communications Executive order of last week? They want to be able to control the internet when people soon be able to see this with their own eyes.

That's right. You said that it should be visible after 3 weeks or so (you said that about a week and half ago). So only another week and half to go......and they I guess we'll play the (one more week or one more month game).

link   

Well you used this directive as evidence for Nibiru in your OP. One would think that if you are willing to choose this piece of information as evidence in an OP that is scant on facts it must e pretty important. However, seeing as how you appear to be stalling I will assume that you can't provide the directive and are just another of the Nibiru sheeple.

link   

So you don't think National Security directives exist? Ever hear of born classified? You can read about them here:

Nothing but crummy excuses. Just show us the directive.

So if it doesn't exist how do you know what it's albedo is? Are albedo's fixed or do they vary?

Nibiru does not exist. Please reread what you wrote and realize it makes no sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join