It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Face it. None of this is sacred knowledge. It is what destroyed the lives of many people when Madoff stole their assets.

Really? Madoff used Nibiru to steal people's money? Not that I don't believe you, funny how I must have heard and read a thousand stories in the MSM on the Madoff scandal and never heard a word about Nibiru. I thought the main reason was because the SEC is incompetent and JPM are criminal enablers that turned a blind eye to the scheme.
edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So no objects in the universe absorb reflected light?

If it's reflected light it's not absorbed.

Word games? Really? You're better than that. You know what he/she was asking. Try a straight answer.
PS-What happened to John?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So me some satalite footage of this planet x please.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

It's kept in the same drawer at NASA where they keep the UFO footage and the manned missions to Mars footage.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by r2d246

It's kept in the same drawer at NASA where they keep the UFO footage and the manned missions to Mars footage.

So you believe Hannard has access to this drawer?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Electric Universe is a fringe theory? I guess you didn't get the memo that NASA is now examining "Electric Universe" theories

The actual case is that you are misrepresenting the situation. NASA is well aware that EM influences some structures in the universe. The universe is structured by gravity.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You think this circle was made by humans? Well maybe it was, we have no way of knowing unless we were on the ground to examine the stalks, because no humans can bend stalks like this, found only in non-human made crop circles:

You are simply repeating a long told lie by nitwits that were fooled by crop circle makers. They were so embarrassed by being fooled that they made up these idiotic stories. The fools making the claims have long since gone away because the entire world except for a few gullible laughed at them for being so easily fooled.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

As for MY background: BSs in Electrical and Electronic engineereing, with experience in RF propagation, Satellite communications, and fiber optic systems.
Hobbies in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Astrophotagraphy, the first 2 I've been learning about for 35 years, the last one for about 20 years.

Thanks for sharing Erik, truly, you are a classy guy. Never heard of Astrophotography before, is it any different than one would infer? You are obviously another who believes in being self-taught. I'm the first one to admit my university degrees don't mean much, I guess I only brought them up because some posters stated I had no use for science. I guess from what I have learned now I have little use for "university taught science or science by academic science", I'm more interested in knowledge.

Bet you would be a great guy to share a beer with and trade old stories............

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

You want me to believe the Kolbrin Bible is a hoax because there are differing versions on the cause of a fire 900 years ago? Okay.............

No... You should question it's authenticity because there is no mention of it before 1994 (and that one is suspect - may be post-dated), and there is no manuscript for it to have been translated from.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Black holes or any other non luminescent body with enough gravity.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

No... You should question it's authenticity because there is no mention of it before 1994 (and that one is suspect - may be post-dated), and there is no manuscript for it to have been translated from.

Now that makes more sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

I work outdoors every day and the heat from sol over the past few weeks was unbearable at times..I just hope someone comes up with a reasonable explanation of what is going off so I can prepare

It's a weird thing called summer.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

However, I'm convinced that the downside of doing nothing if it is true far outweighs the downside of doing something and it is not true.

Did you prepare for the 3 times the world was destroyed in 2000?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2001?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2003?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2007?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2009?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2010?
Did you prepare for the end of the world in 2011?

Why weren't you prepared for all of these other nitwit times of doom and gloom?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It happens every 3600 years or so, and there are many people, animals and plants thriving today whose ancestors obviously made it through the last time, which was described in the Bible as the "Exodus", familiar with that little story?

I am familiar with that story and it never happened. For starters there were never large number of Hebrew slaves in Egypt.

There is no pattern of disasters every 3600 years. That is a lie for the gullible.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

As for MY background: BSs in Electrical and Electronic engineereing, with experience in RF propagation, Satellite communications, and fiber optic systems.
Hobbies in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Astrophotagraphy, the first 2 I've been learning about for 35 years, the last one for about 20 years.

Thanks for sharing Erik, truly, you are a classy guy. Never heard of Astrophotography before, is it any different than one would infer? You are obviously another who believes in being self-taught. I'm the first one to admit my university degrees don't mean much, I guess I only brought them up because some posters stated I had no use for science. I guess from what I have learned now I have little use for "university taught science or science by academic science", I'm more interested in knowledge.

Bet you would be a great guy to share a beer with and trade old stories............

Considering I spent 10 years in the US Navy, and I make my own beer (another hobby I love, home brewing), I'd have plenty of beer to share, and plenty of sea stories......like the time it rained fish while we were in the triangle......but I digress as that's a story for another time.

ah, me and my stupid touch typing. "Astrophotography" is what I meant. Anyone with a tripod and a camera mounted to it, who goes out at night and takes pictures of the night sky. With today's CCD cameras anyone can do it, and it's fun since you can see your results right away (instead of the old school way I used to do, drop my film off and HOPE they didn't screw it up developing it).

We'd get along fine, as long as you leave Nibiru, NASA and Conspiracies here on the forum.

Oh, I've got a friend up in Virginia that teaches Geology both in middle school and college. He drove me up the wall with his lack of astronomy knowledge. But then I'd drive him up the wall by going "A rock is a rock.....right?"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the only thing i have beef with in the OP is:

Why wouldn't the government warn people? Well, this is the way they see it:

A) Planet X's passing will just cause some high-tides and earthquakes and life for the most part will go on as usual - so there is no point in panicking people.

B) Planet X's passing will cause major tectonic/climactic upheavals on the planet and kill about 95% of the world's population - and warning people now would not change that - so there is no point in panicking people.

ok so, if A states life will go on as usual then B says it will kill 95% of Earths population.....uhhhh how is that usual or normal? this would scream Hoax to me right off the back people!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

first, we wouldnt know if thats true if they have never passed by.

second, the moon orbiting us causes the tides, and if something BIGGER than Jupiter passed us, the tides would be MUCH larger.

bare minimum, huge tidal waves, maybe large enough for quakes, maybe not large enough for "tectonic upheaval"

just my $0.02.

Thanks for the 2 cents worth.

No planets affect tectonic activities on Earth. The Moon is correlated with a few quakes. The Sun is not. No big quakes are correlated with the Moon. So you are wrong about your claims.

So what if there are tides. That will not affect the weather or tectonic activity. Your bare minimum claims are idle prattle NOT based on the evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That is the problem. The one agency that could definitely settle this for us, NASA, can't be trusted, and is primarily an arm of the security apparatus.

This is the sort of lame excuse used by those that think the US is the only country in the world. The claim is a massive failure.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Off-topic but have you checked out our homebrew thread? It's pretty much died down at this point but maybe a new poster could breathe some life back into it.

Everything Homebrew!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Black holes or any other non luminescent body with enough gravity.

Absolutely correct. They do absorb visible light (IE light can't escape from them).

However, they sing very, very loudly in indirect ways: the accretion disk around it and X-Rays (of course it would have to have mater around it to do this).

But we don't want Nibiru to be a black hole. 15 Jupiter masses is bad enough. A black hole? That would be the end for the whole solar system.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join