It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I didn't really give you that date

no you didn't............but you have been deliberately obtuse about giving a date......but you did say you would be surprised if we were having a conversation on ATS in 5 months time did you not?

That is not to far away from 21/12/2012 is it not?.....I'll tell you what....I'll give you a month either side...ok?.....I still say that I am right and you are wrong.....as you stated earlier, I think it is going to be you, not me that will be admitting you were wrong come January 2013.

I also think that come the expiry date of these silly predictions, you, and many others will move the goalposts to suit your nonsensical beliefs.

No offence intended.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

People like your hero John Moore.

Is that really necessary?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Funny how many on here think the ancients didn't believe or record any encounters with Nibiru, yet how can you explain the similarity of these great winged DISCS (not birds) in all their cultures, which is supposed to represent how Nibiru looks when it can be seen with the naked eye, these are clearly more than ordinary birds:

Comparing Winged Discs from around the Globe:

a) South American

b) Toltec

c) Aztec

d) Mayan

e) Babylonian

f) Egyptian

g) Iranian

edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 25-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In each of those cases the winged disc represents the Sun. I really don't understand how one could originally create the claim that it meant anything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

The Bible in the Exodus. The Kolbrin, which ...

Exodus never happened. None of the Exodus turns up in the archaeological finds. The Kolbrin is a modern hoax.

I think it's a shame that so many efforts were made by our ancestors, surviving disasters based on long celestial cycles, to keep those events in remembrance and warn future generations and to try and give a time-line, that we just want to discount as nothing.

That simply is not true. Our ancestors did not report any long term events other than eclipses and calendar years.

There has always been a search for Planet X.

Planet X is a recent search and has been nicely described by XCalibur254.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I didn't say I had multiple degrees in science,

Of course not. Who said you did?

but I also have multiple University degrees in science

Oh, you did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth is much easier to keep track of.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The Maya had nothing to say about Nibiru or anything like it. The Long Count also doesn't end or reset on December 21, 2012. It keeps going.

Oh really? You were there to record all their thoughts and words and meetings? Such grand insight, you should be the world's foremost scholar on the Mayans.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes, it is strange that for something that "doesn't exist" to have so many names and to have been written about so much in ancient times as well as modern times. I'm sure there's nothing to it

The actual case is that many modern hoaxers have jumped on the bandwagon producing copies of hoaxes.

It is said one of the greatest crimes against humanity is keeping secret sacred knowledge that is crucial to mankind, and in fact is one of the few sins for which your soul can suffer for eternity. Like our laws here on earth, ignorance of cosmic laws is no excuse for breaking them. I would truly hate to test this theory.

And I thought being a pernicious liar was the problem.

Face it. None of this is sacred knowledge. It is what destroyed the lives of many people when Madoff stole their assets.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

I didn't say I had multiple degrees in science,

Of course not. Who said you did?

but I also have multiple University degrees in science

Oh, you did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth is much easier to keep track of.

You are right, that was wrong. It should have said multiple university degrees, in science, among others.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

NASA's been watching it for years.

Many scientists and ex-NASA employees have come out to speak about Planet X/Nibiru.

Funny though, days before speaking about Planet X they were considered sane and intelligent, but as soon as they speak about Planet X they are labelled crazy. See how that works?

Nice string of lies you post. And your proof is on a website devoted to hoaxes. How ridiculous.

NO scientists are speaking about Nibiru.Real scientists know that Planet X was dropped in 1989. Frauds pretend that never happened.

It is dopes and charlatans and frauds that do not know the difference between Planet X and Nemesis and Nibiru and all of the other names which do NOT refer to the same propositions or objects.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

In each of those cases the winged disc represents the Sun. I really don't understand how one could originally create the claim that it meant anything else.

That's funny, because when I Google "ancient Sun images", I get hundreds of ancient pictures that actually are some representation of our Sun, not some strange winged disc:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by eriktheawful

The Mayans have nothing to say about this? Hello Erik? How about their friggin calendar? Why when I Google "Egyptian calendar 360 days" do I get many search results? I didn't say I had multiple degrees in science, I have multiple degrees and one of them is in science, it is just a general B.Sc., which is more heavily skewed toward life sciences, I admit my astrophysics is weak, but I'm currently in the mining industry and my geology is strong with some geophysics (a smattering). - if you must know. Care to share your educational background, not that I belive one is needed to gain knowledge.................?

As for the Mayans:

The Maya had nothing to say about Nibiru or anything like it. The Long Count also doesn't end or reset on December 21, 2012. It keeps going.

As for MY background: BSs in Electrical and Electronic engineereing, with experience in RF propagation, Satellite communications, and fiber optic systems.
Hobbies in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Astrophotagraphy, the first 2 I've been learning about for 35 years, the last one for about 20 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

People are going to suffer because they stock up on some food and water? And pick out a possible bugout location away from the coasts at a higher altitude?

Yes. Here are 4 examples:
1. The morons that killed their pets because Nancy Lieder told them to.
2. The morons that went bankrupt on Campings predictions
3. The conned people that sent money to Madoff.
4. Heaven's Gate suicide

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Nice string of lies you post. And your proof is on a website devoted to hoaxes. How ridiculous.

NO scientists are speaking about Nibiru.Real scientists know that Planet X was dropped in 1989. Frauds pretend that never happened.

It is dopes and charlatans and frauds that do not know the difference between Planet X and Nemesis and Nibiru and all of the other names which do NOT refer to the same propositions or objects.

I really sense some anger in some of these posts. Let's just stick to the issues in the OP, the ones in John Moore's radio show about the two sources who have given him info about this, and leave the emotions out of it.

Just as a quick side note: meditation has been proven to be very useful to smooth out one's emotional extremes........

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Normally I would say: "Google Is Your Friend" when someone is trying to find something out or information.

And I still hold firmly to that.

But, it looks like your line of thought is: "Google Is The Final Authority".......

I'd be careful of that considering how Google works and does it's searches......

link   

Originally posted by stereologist

People are going to suffer because they stock up on some food and water? And pick out a possible bugout location away from the coasts at a higher altitude?

Yes. Here are 4 examples:
1. The morons that killed their pets because Nancy Lieder told them to.
2. The morons that went bankrupt on Campings predictions
3. The conned people that sent money to Madoff.
4. Heaven's Gate suicide

You have brought those things up - not me.

This is my stance:

link   

Many crop circles depict planets crossing, and many believe crop circles are warnings/messages from higher beings/aliens, here is one crop circle, I'll try to find more

Crop circles are installation art made by people.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

When it comes to info, I would have to say "bibliotecapleyades" is your friend, but when it comes to images, Google is my buddy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I wish I was David Stuart. However I don't need to be him to do even basic research into the topic. There is a single reference to December 21, 2012 and it has to do with a religious ceremony. On the other hand there are numerous references to dates after December 21, 2012. The very structure of the Long Count is also indicative that it was never supposed to end or repeat. If you want more information feel free to check the threads linked in my signature.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Here is a crop circle depicting one of the most ancient symbols known to mankind, the Yin-Yang symbol famous from the I-Ching. Do you think it could also represent the relationship earth has with another solar body?

I find it so hilarious when people think their is more meaning to bent grasses than art.

PS You are wrong about the symbol and its relationship to other symbols made by man.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join