It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
John sounds like a reasonable guy, his main point on Nibiru is this:

He hopes it isn't true, but he cannot afford to ignore it.

If this is not true, and he looks like a fool, he would take that over it being true, and not taking the chance to warn people.

He also says this - treat this as an exercise - a chance to practice your bug out preparations.

Many say people would have seen this by now. Many have. However there is a national security directive for all government employees including scientists not to talk about this.

People say you can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or Venus with the naked eye - why can't we see Nibiru/Planet X? Well, Nibiru gives off light in the infrared spectrum, like billion of other objects in our universe, and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, especially coming at us from out of the Sun.

Why do you think Obama invoked the National Communications Executive order of last week? They want to be able to control the internet when people soon be able to see this with their own eyes.

Why wouldn't the government warn people? Well, this is the way they see it:

A) Planet X's passing will just cause some high-tides and earthquakes and life for the most part will go on as usual - so there is no point in panicking people.

B) Planet X's passing will cause major tectonic/climactic upheavals on the planet and kill about 95% of the world's population - and warning people now would not change that - so there is no point in panicking people.

What do you have to lose by doing some research or basic preparations? What is the agenda of those who would have you ignore this or do nothing?

Here is today's video, and you can check the youtube video for recent shows:

Here is the youtube channel which has recent shows:

www.youtube.com...

Good luck to all.

If catastrophe comes to pass, the only thing you will have left (if you are not prepared) is your spirit. Many powers want us in fear, divided against our fellow man. Fight that, be united, and help your fellow man where possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just read another interesting post on another site I won't mention, but it gave many biblical and ancient references to Nibiru as well as ancient pictures, just enter this phrase in a search engine:

PROOF and History of Wormwood, Nibiru, Hercolubus, The dragon, Planet X, Hidden Message in movie BABYLON AD

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

When it comes to Nibiru this Moore would be more reliable:-

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Almanack

edit on 25-7-2012 by alldaylong because: Wrong Link Posted

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OP assist
I didnt get to watch the whole film yet.

2012 Wisdom From the Ancients
Newly Revealed Egyptian-Celtic Wisdom Text Offers the Knowledge of Those Who Survived Past Global Catastrophes — So We Can Live!

Millennia ago, Egyptian and Celtic authors recorded prophetic warnings for the future and their harbinger signs are now converging on 2012. These predications are contained in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular wisdom text studied in the days of Jesus and lovingly preserved by generations of Celtic mystics in Great Britain.

Nearly as big as the King James Bible, this 3600-year old text warns of an imminent, Armageddon-like conflict with radical Islam, but this is not the greatest threat.

The authors of The Kolbrin Bible predict an end to life as we know it, by a celestial event. It will be the return of a massive space object, in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the “Frightener."

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, ‘followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.

The Destroyer is also known today as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of the Mayan Calendar 2012. While these future predictions are uncertain at best, is it possible for us to know about the Destroyer's previous flybys with a great degree of certainty.

kolbrin.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I love how he shows a pic of himself in a suit, then a pic on a motorcycle.....who does that, and wants to be taken seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

When it comes to Nibiru this Moore would be more reliable:-

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Almanack

edit on 25-7-2012 by alldaylong because: Wrong Link Posted

Do you trust Wikipedia for controversial topics? I prefer to use www.bibliotecapleyades.net... , they seem to have better sources and info for controversial topics.

Here are some of their articles on Planet X/Nibiru/Hercolobus/Wormwood/Marduk:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
All I hear is Herman munsters voice...still listening though..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
I love how he shows a pic of himself in a suit, then a pic on a motorcycle.....who does that, and wants to be taken seriously?

So you would judge a book by it's cover?

And you make it sound like sitting on a motorcycle is like cross-dressing for the annual gay pride parade, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Let's stick to the topic on this one folks, I will be reporting any serious attempts to derail this thread.

+69 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

People say you can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or Venus with the naked eye - why can't we see Nibiru/Planet X? Well, Nibiru gives off light in the infrared spectrum, like billion of other objects in our universe, and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, especially coming at us from out of the Sun.

Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus (as does the Earth for that matter). We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun because Nibiru does not exist.

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for that link, more for those with a thirst for ancient knowledge, which is often superior to our "false" modern knowledge.

I highly urge anyone looking for info on controversial topics to check out this site, here is what it has on the Kolbrin bible:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus. We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun. Nibiru does not exist.

So no objects in the universe absorb reflected light?

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If it's reflected light it's not absorbed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Many say people would have seen this by now. Many have. However there is a national security directive for all government employees including scientists not to talk about this.

Please provide this security directive.

Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and Venus only give off light in the infrared. The reason we can see them is because they reflect light from the Sun. Nibiru (whether its a brown dwarf or gas giant) would reflect light like Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the sky. So why wouldn't we see an object with the same albedo as Jupiter but is larger and closer?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I tend to agree with Phage . . .I was listening -- up to the several-minute mark -- when they used the infa-red reference.

It's gotta be visible, and not just to the station they mention in Puerto Rico. . . . powerful telescopes all over the world would see it. And . . .the slingshot / speed theory they post doesn't help their cause .. . .

Very skeptical . . . .

link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Phage
Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus. We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun. Nibiru does not exist.

So you are saying it both absorbs and reflects light?

How can that be?

Oh, that's right, it can't.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   
I will give it a listen if only because if he is telling the truth we will know soon enough.
3 weeks.
And if nothing happens then he just ruined his reputation (and probably made his
advertisers rich).

How do you prepare for something like Nibiru? How do you plan for something
when you have no idea what that something is? I don't think you can. I think
we will all have to just wait and see....and deal with whatever when the
time comes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I hope you don't think the Kolbrin is a legitimate document. Not a single claim made about its past has been verified. In fact it seems like its past includes a composite of events that took place hundreds of years apart. Here is one example of how its past doesn't stand up under scrutiny. We actually have an inventory of books from the Church it was supposedly held at while it was supposed to be there. There is no mention of it being in their possession whatsoever. We can also look at the fact that the only "university" that has been allowed to study it is owned by the editor. There is no reason to believe it is legitimate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Please provide this security directive.

So you don't think National Security directives exist? Ever hear of born classified? You can read about them here:

www.fas.org...

Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and Venus only give off light in the infrared. The reason we can see them is because they reflect light from the Sun. Nibiru (whether its a brown dwarf or gas giant) would reflect light like Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the sky. So why wouldn't we see an object with the same albedo as Jupiter but is larger and closer?

So if it doesn't exist how do you know what it's albedo is? Are albedo's fixed or do they vary?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter

Well I kinda find that a little different then you,to me it shows he is no different then anyone else

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I hope you don't think the Kolbrin is a legitimate document. Not a single claim made about its past has been verified. In fact it seems like its past includes a composite of events that took place hundreds of years apart. Here is one example of how its past doesn't stand up under scrutiny. We actually have an inventory of books from the Church it was supposedly held at while it was supposed to be there. There is no mention of it being in their possession whatsoever. We can also look at the fact that the only "university" that has been allowed to study it is owned by the editor. There is no reason to believe it is legitimate.

I think it is about as legitimate as the bible, some fact mixed in with fiction, but I certainly wouldn't not dismiss it in it's entirety because certain parts may not be true - does that mean all of it is not true? Of course not, that is false logic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join