It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says His Daughters' 'Choices' May Depend on Funding Planned Parenthood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
story from CNS News
July 25, 2012

Obama Says His Daughters' 'Choices' May Depend on Funding Planned Parenthood

Well yes of course.

But then again the Obama family is 1% I think !!

Planned Parenthood has received big money from Federal and State taxpayers.

That alone makes them ripe pickings for the administrative corruptors !!

How many "overpaid" salaries ?

How many "Ghost" employees ?

How many "padded" time card punches ?

I wonder how much gets "diverted" for unnecessary (and even illegal) things ???

PP is also under some investigations at present.

In fiscal year 2010, Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) got $487.4 million from the federal and state governments, up from $363.2 million the previous year, making taxpayer funding about one-third of the organization’s $1 billion in assets. According to its fact sheet, Planned Parenthood performed 329,445 abortions in 2010.

Though federal law prohibits tax dollars from directly funding abortions, Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations is conducting the investigation, said the money is fungible.

The House oversight subcommittee asked Planned Parenthood to produce internal audits from 1998 to 2010 showing how much federal money Planned Parenthood received and how it was spent, including if the government had to be reimbursed for improper billing to Medicaid; state audits of the group going back 20 years; policy statements certifying whether there was co-mingling of federal dollars in programs that fund abortions; explanations that convey the group’s procedures for reporting “criminal conduct” to include statutory rape, sexual abuse, and suspected sex trafficking.

Hmmm.

My money, Your money.

very well then.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If his daughters make the same choices that Obama's mother made, Obama is indeed correct. Let's just hope his daughters stay away from nude photo shoots hosted by a notorious Communist pedophile!!

ETA
Amazing that Obama continues to use his daughters as political tools. Shame on him for propping that door wide open. As a parent of two young girls, I feel sorry for Obama's daughters...
edit on 25-7-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What?

Obama's daughters on mommies and daddies insurance til 26 where the hell does planned parenthood come in to the conversation unless he wants to milk the Government insurance that pays for his kids,and the Government money that pays for PP.

What a crook.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Obamas daughter has no right to go to planned parent hood, her family is freakin billionaires.

new topics

top topics

join