US Congress OVERWHELMINGLY Passes Ron Paul's Bill to Audit Fed Reserve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog
reply to post by babybunnies

They should do this every fiscal year, then post the results where the American public can view it. of course the question is, will they disclose the findings? Do I think Paul would make a fine president... yes indeed!
Aww shucks... I forgot about the senate, I wish Ron Paul was this nations leader, but I think a vote for Paul (and I mean no disrespect) would be akin to a vote for Ross Perot. I think at the moment Obama is on the ropes more than the MSM is telling us, if there is an election and not marshal law.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good for the House. Unfortunately that robot carpetbagger Harry Reid will never betray his bankster puppet masters. Does anyone actually believe that the madman Obama and that bottomfeeding internationalist Geithner would allow their Lords to be exposed? LMAO!!! Not gonna happen. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's not going to matter much. The Dems in the Senate are going to kill this bill, and even if it passes, Obama won't sign it. The only reason the Dems in the house voted for it is because they're up for reelection in a couple months, in tightly contested areas (for the most part). This vote is purely symbolic, and will have zero effect on anything. Sad, but true. At the end of the day, the marionettes will dance to their master's delight.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Could it have anything to have to do with this?
13tn hidden from taxman by Elite

They are the same people. All of those that own all central banks are related in one way or an other.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When something is too good to be true, it usually is. Let's see what happens in the senate, and if it doesn't pass I would love to hear who precisely blocked it and why.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is AWESOME NEWS.

However, we are only 10% of the way.

The Fed has billions of dollars and might control who audits. Haven't we seen this "dog and pony" show before when Congress asked the Oil Companies to fly up on their private jets while they pretended to ask harsh softball questions and then did their best to apologize later over martinis at the after hours clubs they partied at?

"Phillip Morris -- are you trying to tell me that Nicotine is not addictive?" Asks Phill Graham.
"That's right." Says PR rep for PM.
"Well, I'm sorry we had to be so rough on you. I think I'm satisfied -- and I yield the balance of my time to our Health Tsar -- a former lawyer for Proctor and Gamble..."

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Bill passes..... oh great, who else wants to see a smoke n mirrors show trial? If the glove don't fit, you must aquit!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The problem with every politician is there policy's are just empty rhetoric. They promise the masses what ever there voicing at the time of elections. We all know that nothing or if some of the lesser policy's are implemented as to not change anything significant at all by who ever gains power. From the old to the new nothing ever changes. It maybe a different horse but the course is still the same so to speak. I am British but have been watching Ron Paul closely an think if this sort of course is to be changed he is your best vote. So my brothers over the pound if you are undecided please compare actions not policy's.

indisputable

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Forgive me I did not know Ron Paul was running for President....(waits to be chastened) but even so isn't it a little to late? Any votes for anyone other than Mitt Romney would inadvertently put Obama back in the White House.
At this point it's either Mitt or Barack take your pick. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but i don't want to waste my vote. I want Obama out. Throw him out on the lawn and watch Mr. Romney like a 2 yr old with a crayon. I was having this conversation with my father in law just the other day. I had asked him if he there were other candidates, and he said the primaries are over.....it's down to our 2 favorite scam artists. I say beg Ron Paul to run in the next election!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I didnt read through the responses but what chance do you think they have of getting this actually done when he steps down.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Ahhh the ancient bloodlines. While all of this makes sense, it's hard to fight an enemy you can't see. The spider controls all while her slaves are enchanted into boobs by a certain device known as the television. I prefer to call it the Idiot Box! Although I do tend to entertain these theories, I must admit that this would be a very elaborate plan. I believe that would be for another forum as well. To address the topic at hand Ron Paul would have been a great candidate had the rest of the world been able to break the trance that is mainstream media. I mean I didn't even catch it and I watch only alternative news. I hope this bill passes because even if it is a baby step, it is a baby step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So what's going to happen, what are the people going to do, if the audit happens and all is declared to be fine and in order, and the FED contract is renewed?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm so glad this passed! Unfortunately my representative voted ney
There are many of "what if's" surrounding this legislation, but I suppose we must observe what the senate's move will be. When I read that the bill passed at first I was happy, but I too wonder if this is all a part of the plan.

I told a friend of mine who is a top "honors" student at Georgetown and his instant reaction as soon as I said the words "Paul" and "federal reserve" was literally: Ron Paul is crazy and can be dangerous to our country, he just refused to listen to anything I would say.
It's just amazes me, don't people question things? Why don't they see what is right in front of them? I just don't understand... it sometimes frustrates me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is no way in HELL I will vote for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle! Like soooo many others, I will be writing RP in on the ballot!

Go Ron Paul! You have my vote!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I can't help but get the feeling that this is all being orchestrated to usher in a new, bigger and possibly more sinister program. Acts of bipartisanship on this level tends to creep me out because it suggests a possible backroom tactic.

Next year the Federal Reserves charter expires. After 100 years of having a centralized banking system they were bound for a review and to top it off they are up for a renewal of services. Next year is when the Government is going to decide whether or not we keep the Fed; so really what is this going to accomplish outside of what was bound to happen?

Bread and Circuses guys. We demanded a new show and we are being given a new circus.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
House not Congress! Congress makes law, so long as Obama does not veto it. The House does not!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Good intentions, but@ "who wouldn't" ?

Your average American (excluding ATS users!) doesn't even know what the Federal Reserve really is. They wouldn't understand the importance of auditing the Fed and wouldn't sign.

TPTB have effectively kept entire generations ignorant.

What we'd have to do, as the ATS community, is start a "campaign against ignorance" first to inform people through local papers, free services like emails or FB, word of mouth etc. about what is going.

Then you may be able to get enough public support to oust the corrupt Senate after they massacre the bill. I doubt any major news network will fully cover just how important this bill is or go into detail explaining what the Senate is going to do to it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

I share in your amazement of the ignorance of most of the American people who think, at the very least that the Federal Reserve is a government institution of whom they must obey. When what they really are is a more human than human cartel of the highest degree......Al Capone on steroids. If our "elected" (and I say that hesitantly) officials would have ganged up on them from the very beginning when they knew they were starting to get out of control, we would have gotten rid of them generations ago. As usual, the corrupt minions of the elite who had promised loyalty to the people and the protection of our constitution and country, sold out to those Federal devils in the flesh and all for their own personal greed. Now our country is in it's 4th stage of Federal Reserve Cancer. It is a shame that people don't consider looking forward past their stupid TV sitcoms and what fashion tip they can use to make new friends by wasting all their money on trash from China. These friends that they have gotten as a result of this vanity, unbeknownst to them, usually don't really like these so called freinds anyway because it's all a fantasy of (if I may steal a quote from Marilyn Manson) "The Beautiful People, it's all relative to the size of your steeple". Now America has nothing left but destitution and moral decay. Very sad indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
House not Congress! Congress makes law, so long as Obama does not veto it. The House does not!

Yep, and Obama considers Congress as nothing more than ceremonial...so this will really go nowhere. They have just kicked a dragon (Federal Reserve) in his pelotas.......and we have no back up. It's the Fed's move now, I guess. This idea is great in principle, but bad in practice, the Fed has gotten WAY too powerful over the last few generations. This is gonna hurt.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I want to see how they audit gold at Fort Knox,

Just walk into each gold vault and and read the inventory sheet or actuality check all the gold bars to make sure they are not gold plated tungsten.

endgametime.wordpress.com...

If they check every bar someone is going to get a workout, gold bars are heavy.

And there should be about 1 million 400oz bars there.

The tree huggers claim we do not need to mine new gold in the US because we have such a big stockpile at Fort Knox.

If the gold at Fort Knox is fake gold prices would go to $5000+ a oz.

And the US has the equivalent of 50 million 400 oz bars still in the ground and mine-able with current tech.
edit on 26-7-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
IF we don't get SENATOR Harry Reid to allow a vote on this bill (S202) in the senate, the AUDIT WON'T HAPPEN!

We need to contact the senate leader and request that the Audit the Federal Reserve bill in the senate be voted on without amendment!!! It is called S202 but you also need to get your own senators behind it and CO-SPONSOR it....

We have the 2/3rds majority in the house to override... we need the same in the senate. Stop the Cabal!

Harry Reid has said he WILL NOT allow the Audit the Fed Bill to be voted on. We must hammer his phones with requests to support it and vote for it and allow the American people to audit the federal reserve!

Here are his office numbers - be nice! I have actually talked to the people who answer the phone and ask them if they realize inflation is a tax and if they like the fact the value of their dollar is shrinking... they usually don't know what to say but some will agree we should audit the fed.

Carson City
600 East William Street, #304
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: 775-882-7343 / Fax: 775-883-1980

Las Vegas
Lloyd D. George Building
333 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 8016
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: 702-388-5020 / Fax: 702-388-5030

Reno
Bruce R. Thompson Courthouse and Federal Building
400 South Virginia Street, Suite 902
Reno, NV 89501
Phone: 775-686-5750 / Fax: 775-686-5757

Rural Nevada
If you live in Esmeralda, Lincoln, or Nye Counties:
Phone: 702-388-5020 / Fax: 702-388-5030
If you live in Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey or White Pine County:
Phone: 775-686-5750 / Fax: 775-686-5757

Those are his office numbers - please call and ask him to allow the vote and to support an audit of the fed - it is our money after all!!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join