US Congress OVERWHELMINGLY Passes Ron Paul's Bill to Audit Fed Reserve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Great news!

I just read this though and it may have some truth to it

You would think that a bill with such overwhelming support would easily become law. But it won't, because Barack Obama and the Democrats plan to kill it. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has already said that the Senate will not even consider the bill. But of course if Barack Obama called Harry Reid and told him that he wants this bill to get through the Senate so that he could sign it then Harry Reid would be singing a much different tune. Sadly, we all know that is not going to happen.

Barack Obama's good buddy Ben Bernanke called the Audit the Fed bill a "nightmare scenario" last week, and Obama is certainly not going to do anything to upset Bernanke - especially this close to the election. Obama needs Bernanke to do everything that he possibly can to stimulate the economy so that Obama will look as good as possible in November. The sad truth is that there is absolutely no chance that the Audit the Fed bill will become law and that is a crying shame.

world.hawaiinewsdaily.com...

I hope it happens although we all know how these cats operate, real stealth and real ruthless...
edit on 26-7-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

This is both good and bad. Good because it's a win for the American people.Bad because Ben Bernanke had already warned us what was going to happen, were they to audit the FED. They would bankrupt America entirely and call in all debts. I think they should audit them quick, arrest all involved (Pretty much all Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Ben Bernanke and all associated with this cartel) and do it real quick, because the are going to really stop the gears now. The audit will most likely be dragged out for years though. This is how they work, slow for themselves....quick to audit you though. Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is great news.

Too bad the Senate will likely butcher the bill or ignore it completely. They will show their true colors. Most don't serve their "constituents". They serve money thrown at them by private banks like cheap strippers.

I've had about enough and if they alter this bill to the point of making it inert then idk what I'm going to arrange. Some days I'm just seething with rage at the constant treason and I hope other Americans feel the same.

Getting tired of the sycophants, demagogues and parasites who are trampling this country into oblivion and, arguably, taking the world down. They're not men or women, they're crooked nails in the side of Justice.

What would they say anyway?
"So the Fed lost track of $9,000,000,000,000++. Don't worry about that and ignore the fact there's up to $30 trillion hidden in tax havens. Let's remove X, Y and Z from the bill. There, that's all better. Go back to sleep now."

That isn't going to fly with me.
edit on 26-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
duh, they better. That is what the people of our country wants hands down. They MUST do their job or risk the consequences.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

so when they don't we as a people give them a vote of no confidence and demand they step down. It is not that crazy. If every neighborhood passes signatures around to demand the senate step down, they could get them out. Regardless of popular belief they need our approval to hold office. If we organize in every city to pass around signatures most people would comply. Who wouldn't.....

Then its step down or risk the valid opposition REMOVING YOU. Cops would not be able to stop a mass protest in DC in front of senate with signatures in hand representing the will of more than 70% of the people, or all.

They really could not go to work the next day. End of story start of new USA.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sadly, this may be like the Leveson enquiries in the UK:

They have revealed that when the establishment agrees to investigate itself it will create a scapegoat but effectively change nothing.

I fear this audit will only reveal what TPTB have agreed it can reveal in order to subdue the mob but maintain their corrupt grip.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Good intentions, but@ "who wouldn't" ?

Your average American (excluding ATS users!) doesn't even know what the Federal Reserve really is. They wouldn't understand the importance of auditing the Fed and wouldn't sign.

TPTB have effectively kept entire generations ignorant.

What we'd have to do, as the ATS community, is start a "campaign against ignorance" first to inform people through local papers, free services like emails or FB, word of mouth etc. about what is going.

Then you may be able to get enough public support to oust the corrupt Senate after they massacre the bill. I doubt any major news network will fully cover just how important this bill is or go into detail explaining what the Senate is going to do to it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
in other news Dr Ron paul dies mysteriously of a heart attack whilst out alone enjoying a late evening stroll!

seriously this will happen if Paul gets in , you can just tell that he is being set up for a fall !

I hope he doesnt meet any aggression from the shadows

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Ron Paul will never become president though. I didn't even know this till a few days ago, and It took me a long while to figure out what I learnt yesterday, but its called the electorial college. As far as I can tell, almost every president the people voted for has never been actually chosen. (not that Al Gore really would have been any better than bush in 2000... but thats besides the point.) Im interested to find who the general public voted for during the JFK election. Or if JFK was put in office on purpose. Wouldn't that be weird? If THEY put JFK in office, knowing he'd expose them. I dunno, who knows! Peace and love people.

www.buzzle.com...

edit on 26-7-2012 by FreeMindedMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Yah. That's the difference between this and wars past.
We have people all over the world so tired of these games.
And they'll band together.

I do think that some of these posters on these threads are making a lot of sense.
This puts them in a great position to collapse the dollar.

I started wondering last night about this.
They're not stupid.
This Libor scandal and the Euro troubles seems a bit... off.

Wouldn't it be awfully convenient for the Euro and the Dollar to collapse leaving, in a perfect position, the chaos to create a perfect excuse for the nations to run towards one currency?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
In the House 238 Republicans along with 89 Democrats voted to approve it.

www.reuters.com...

NO VOTE IN SENATE

Paul's son, Republican Senator Rand Paul, has introduced a companion bill, but the Democrats who control the Senate do not intend to bring it to a vote, a senior Democratic aide said.

Surprised? If you can't see where the problem lies by now, you never will.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The Bill made it thru thorough the House...it will not pass the Senate...they do not have the votes. It would be nice to see but they are already saying its a non issue in the Senate and it will not pass

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You know this is a day old, and I'v yet to see yahoo report it...... I doubt I'd of missed something as Epic as this.. So Yahoo news, what's up with that. Are you out there finding the same thing? I admit I only get my news off the net, but this silence id numbing...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
in other news Dr Ron paul dies mysteriously of a heart attack whilst out alone enjoying a late evening stroll!

seriously this will happen if Paul gets in , you can just tell that he is being set up for a fall !

I hope he doesnt meet any aggression from the shadows

I am a big fan of this bill. That said, if anybody watched "The Conspiracy Show" on Vision Network www.visiontv.ca... the "expert" being interviewed at timeline 15:54 makes the scary statement that the two presidents who fought against the Central Reserve were both assassinated. If Dr. Paul is elected I sure hope that he's well protected.
edit on 26-7-2012 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am very surprised to see this. I think we better start printing a lot of paper and buy as much gold as we can from
all the countries that are bad for this world. Or fly to a planet that has tons.
Will the audit be public information after its done?

I was thinking last week that in today's world gold might not be as important as we think.
I think the real gold is labor, our markets, products etc. we back dollars. We and what we do is the gold.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by palg1

Exactly , im just thinking that if Paul succeeds in audtining the fed and bringing and end or at least opening up the gates for further investigation and scrutiny of the fed , then he will have some kind of accident.

Look at all those on the list that went against Obama for example . suddenly died of heart attacks for no apparent reason whilst out alone in the woods walking their dogs or something.

If thats the case then the people should pay a security firm to gaurd the man and fit him with a heart monitor !
that way you can all protect him from harm .

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The IRS doesn't HAVE to do anything. They have said they are above our laws and they mean it. Nothing will happen of this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What we'd have to do, as the ATS community, is start a "campaign against ignorance" first to inform people through local papers, free services like emails or FB, word of mouth etc. about what is going.

Just don't use trigger words, tptb have the masses trained to respond a certain way when certain words are spoken.

What I usually do is take the point that needs to be talked about and say it in such a way that it doesn't seem "tinfoil hat".
edit on 26-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They should do this every fiscal year, then post the results where the American public can view it. of course the question is, will they disclose the findings? Do I think Paul would make a fine president... yes indeed!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hmmm suspicious..

I wonder if they (The Fed) have to disclose everything or is this another show our gov't is putting on to make everybody feel at ease?

"I checked everything out and all is well. There *is* an ounce of gold in our vaults for every single dollar out there."

I think they also checked out the 9-11 incident and all was well there too.. it was dem terrorists!
edit on 26-7-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join