It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urn shaped like your head?? YES!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Being older, I have been looking at prepaid burials and fun things to do with my dead body so the kids arent burdened when I escape this mortal coil. I ran across this and it trumps making a diamond out of my cremated body that the girls can fight over. This way I can intimidate my kids into acting right even after death!

Thought Id share this with the other over-the-hillers out there who are at a loss as to what to do with their mortal remains.
If you thihnk about it.. youll spend 2600 on a regular coffin, funeral, vault, burial, etc. Im leaning toward it. Of course I will use a pic of me when I was 18 and hot.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That is really cool! This is the option I've chosen for myself......no need to clutter up the ground with me after I've traveled on....

For those who choose cremation as their burial wish, a Living Reef Memorial is an ecologically beneficial and everlasting alternative to traditional memorials. These scientifically engineered and handcrafted Living Reefs are a permanent memorial of eternal life and everlasting hope for those we leave behind.

If choosing a burial option for yourself or having to choose for someone else, a Living Reef Memorial:

Reduces species extinction rates.
Enhances marine biodiversity.
Is completely permanent.
Restores ailing fish stocks.
Leaves a positive legacy of life.
Economical and dignified.

Ashes of the departed are eternally preserved in a scientifically engineered artificial reef that mimics vital habitat for many threatened and endangered species of marine life. As marine life begins to colonize the reef, a natural transformation occurs and soon the reef becomes a natural part of the marine ecosystem. Each reef is unique and handcrafted by skilled craftsmen who use crushed shells and other organic marine friendly compounds to form the reef.

All proceeds from a Living Reef Memorial go directly to rescuing sea turtles from extinction and preserving endangered habitat.

www.livingreefmemorial.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is actually really cool. Seriously.

Not so seriously, that would do nothing to traumatize my children. Im leaving them money.. I want it all to go to therapy and not boob jobs and boys.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You can come over and clean the coffee off my monitor now.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You can come over and clean the coffee off my monitor now.....

Des

Heh, my work here is done today.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Knowing my kids they'd probably turn it into a mr potato head. Either that or I'll end up with a marker pen Hitler tache.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Knowing my kids they'd probably turn it into a mr potato head. Either that or I'll end up with a marker pen Hitler tache.

HAHAHAH!!! Thats TOO funny!!! Aww man, mine DEFINITELY would do that.. or for dart practice.

Im going to put in my will they have to take my head urn to restaurants every mothers day and sit me on the table. I MUST be present for all family holidays... and get presents. I can think up all kinds of slightly damaging ideas to put in the will.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No one wants an urn shaped like my head. It would be all big. And lumpy. If I saw one shaped like my head, I would scream. Seriously.

top topics

join