It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

He was the joker????

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
He said he was the joker.....

Why would he dye his hair red?

I can only speak for myself but if I was gonna shoot up a place based on a character I'd get the details right.
Can anyone explain the red hair?




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef
 


Ronald McDonald.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Could you really not post this on another one of the hundred threads about this topic?


I don't want to be rude, but there are already so many threads about this.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere
 




ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.............





maybe thats what he meant, seriously.



peace.


edit: honestly OP, im happy you brought this up, i have been wondering it myself.

if joker, then why no green hair right?
edit on 25-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Could you really not post this on another one of the hundred threads about this topic?


I don't want to be rude, but there are already so many threads about this.



can you just post this comment in another topic about not liking multiple threads?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Could you really not post this on another one of the hundred threads about this topic?


I don't want to be rude, but there are already so many threads about this.

why so serious



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Could you really not post this on another one of the hundred threads about this topic?


I don't want to be rude, but there are already so many threads about this.

why so serious



too soon.... -_-



peace.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
why so serious





posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good question. Maybe his CIA handler was color blind.....



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska
 


SoyMilk, I really think that the amount of attention this guy is getting for such a horrible crime is disgusting. We have fed off of him long enough. Let him be forgotten and the victims be remembered. ATS has immortalized this man forever on the internet with so many various other threads.

Krahzeef, you have been here much longer than me, and I don't want to step on your toes. You might find far better conversation on this subject on an already open active thread.

Not trying to start a battle, but the new topics page is plastered with this subject.

On topic - maybe he had already dyed his hair before he decided what event he was going to shoot up. After he decided it would be the theater, he just chose whatever bad guy he could remember the name to. Did they say whether or not he had any dvd's of Batman or comics in his apartment?



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed
 


Lol, OMFG that didn't even sink in the first 3 times I read it, god I am slow somtimes. On a side note, why so serious really? Heath died of his own hand a long time ago. Or did mean for this aurora thing? Well then once again why so serious? He wasn't even trying to be the joker, everyone knows joker has green hair.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska
 


SoyMilk, I really think that the amount of attention this guy is getting for such a horrible crime is disgusting. We have fed off of him long enough. Let him be forgotten and the victims be remembered. ATS has immortalized this man forever on the internet with so many various other threads.

Krahzeef, you have been here much longer than me, and I don't want to step on your toes. You might find far better conversation on this subject on an already open active thread.

Not trying to start a battle, but the new topics page is plastered with this subject.

On topic - maybe he had already dyed his hair before he decided what event he was going to shoot up. After he decided it would be the theater, he just chose whatever bad guy he could remember the name to. Did they say whether or not he had any dvd's of Batman or comics in his apartment?


Firstly, I wear shoes. My toes are fine. I have started this as a separate thread because I want an answer. ZiggyMojo's thread has made me post for the first time in a loooong time. If you want answers about a lot of questions that's where you should go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want a simple question answered or avoided go to this one.

"They" have talked about a batman mask. "They" have talked about him calling himself the joker. Everything points to a psychotic fan. Anyone willing to put themselves into a position that creates so much pain for so many would have analysed it first. If i was gonna shoot up macca's dressed as ronald mcdonalld I would make sure the wig was the right colour.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Joker, Riddler, soo many evil villians.

Who can keep track when you're on a killing rampage.




posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67
 


Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is afraid of the big black bat?

This is actually the character I thought he was trying to portray. But the bomb set ups resembles more of the Joker style.

I guess I must retract my words from earlier, because now I am interested in this. *sigh*

edit on 25-7-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska
 


SoyMilk, I really think that the amount of attention this guy is getting for such a horrible crime is disgusting. We have fed off of him long enough. Let him be forgotten and the victims be remembered. ATS has immortalized this man forever on the internet with so many various other threads.

Krahzeef, you have been here much longer than me, and I don't want to step on your toes. You might find far better conversation on this subject on an already open active thread.

Not trying to start a battle, but the new topics page is plastered with this subject.

On topic - maybe he had already dyed his hair before he decided what event he was going to shoot up. After he decided it would be the theater, he just chose whatever bad guy he could remember the name to. Did they say whether or not he had any dvd's of Batman or comics in his apartment?



hmmm, i don't disagree.


and your right, too much attention.

at the same time though, its crazy how nothing adds up with this case, its just creepy.


peace.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
He said he was the joker.....

Why would he dye his hair red?

I can only speak for myself but if I was gonna shoot up a place based on a character I'd get the details right.
Can anyone explain the red hair?



You think there's any chance his lawyer told him to say this for a better chance at an insanity plea or even to "Blame the Media".

I don't really care what he say's it's totally inexcusable and he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.




top topics



 
4

log in

join