It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFOs Florida 7/23/2012 but Looks like a repost of Brazil UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted anywhere. But looks legitimate to me. Kind of reminds me of the Las Vegas UFOs above the Luxor several months back.

Aug 4 7:43:53 the world will know for a fact its real!!!! polar clock crop circles with this date. something big is going to go down??

A sensationalist comment..... not sure which CC he's talking about.
edit on 25-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This time it actually looks like it could be flares.

The top light, which is brighter and larger, would help confirm this.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok. that looks really interesting, i'm sure someone will try and de-bunk though, seems like they were in and out of the Suns reflection

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Us army is something else!!! Where were you exactly? Did you feel anything strange? I mean, UFOs and the first time i didn't feel anything but the second time was like i were in the sea and a wave was coming through me. Kind of unexpected and unusual feeling.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That's funny. Here they say it was in Brazil in January. Now why would someone repost it, dub the sound, and give it a different location and date?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

I know of no logical reason the military would even think about dropping this many flairs. Could be staged (my gut says yup) but I've no proof of that of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They seem too close, could be space bugs but I dont think they do well in this polluted atmosphere. So seems EA*RTH made/related OP.
edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
That's funny. Here they say it was in Brazil in January. Now why would someone repost it and give it a different location and date?

It does appear to be the same footage. Thanks for pointing that Phage.

I missed that thread earlier this year and haven't seen that footage before. Still good footage ..... but why the hell someone reposts ...idk

Mod close thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Looks real, regardless of where, but why would they mislead us as to the location?

Undoubtedly someone will come up with an "explanation" whether believable or not. Be intersting though to see them pick this apart, whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Where exactly were you, man? Near a city, a town, a village maybe? Please be specific so as we can get the backround scene!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wow, I can't believe I'm about to say this but that looks like a bunch of lanterns to me. I can't imagine why UFOs (ours or there's) would want to be stacked together like that. It doesn't even look uniformed rather, chaotic clutter.

I live in south Florida (east, not near Sanibel) and people are still shooting off fireworks as late as last night. I guess because they're legal here. So launching lanterns to me would fall into that category.

Strange lights do fill our skies though. I saw a triangle (3 reddish-lights) glide/float above my house a few months ago around 2 o'clock in the AM. So this is a happening hoppin' place for UFOs sightings.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

That's funny. Here they say it was in Brazil in January. Now why would someone repost it and give it a different location and date?

It does appear to be the same footage. Thanks for pointing that Phage.

I missed that thread earlier this year and haven't seen that footage before. Still good footage ..... but why the hell someone reposts ...idk

Mod close thread.

I do not see this being the same footage. Grant it, they have the same amount of lights more or less but I'm just not seeing this being a stolen video. What?....they went through the trouble by adding the water sound too?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
After reviewing them again, they do appear alike. I just don't understand why someone would want to do that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Even if a genuine UFO was seen I don't think the camera phones have good enough resolution to capture them properly.Also the video reminds me of lanterns too,lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That is usually one craft using a mirrored skin, that reflects what is around it and the lights are a part of the craft, not only that, but they can turn on any sequence of lights, to create any shape of "fleet" they want, and we have that technology too, not just ET.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's funny. Here they say it was in Brazil in January. Now why would someone repost it, dub the sound, and give it a different location and date?

Phag, there are un-nice peeps in the world

top topics

join