It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, this seems the most appropriate sub-forum for this topic, as it basically regards images of what about to be 'bases' on the moon. I just wanted to post a link to this awesome documentary I came across on Youtube. It's mind-blowing and contains never before seen (at least not by me, anyway!) images of the moon. Real images though, not the usual grey and black ones you always see.

www.youtube.com...

It's so interesting to see imagery and video experts point out anomalies from images of space and the moon that we might otherwise have overlooked, but when you see them too, you're like 'oh... yeah!!'.

Does anybody have images or videos along these lines to post up?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think i have seen this, but thanks as i got nothing to watch so i will watch it again instead of the stupid Olympics

ok, now i remember who made this. Jose Escamilla.. im sure lots of the stuff is fake/hoax/debunked.

Just search Jose Escamilla at ATS...

Also you might like this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ah, cool thanks man! I was trying to find a thread like that to post this in before I started a new one.

I will check him out on google now but I'll be totally disappointed if all those images have been debunked. Doesn't anybody tell the truth anymore? Everybody in the field appears to be out to further their own ends, ie. Nick Pope.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DaemonD14

Ah, you've discovered Jose Escamilla.

Please note, this film and the whole series of films produced by Jose Escamilla have been posted, and discussed here on ATS. This is all old stuff.

Anything and everything you find on youtube that is older than a few days that has anything to do with UFOs or aliens, has a high possibility of already being posted here here on ATS.

It's suggested you familiarize yourself with the ATS Search function to see what's been posted before.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Isn't this the same as this thread? Unless Jose Escamilla has more than one Moon video out.

I really like Jose and have had the pleasure of talking with him once. Nice gent!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It's suggested you familiarize yourself with the ATS Search function to see what's been posted before.

Once again, Dracula I mean Druscilla chimes in with proper protocol

This was not an obvious duplication. The search option, as many will attest, is not the most modern construct on the Internet. Familiarize yourself with humbleness. We don't need another dictator. The one up in Washington is enough!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thanks for the attitude. If you'd read my second post, you'd have seen that I had already tried to find this video elsewhere on the forum but had little luck. I'm all too aware of how a search function works.

As human_alien stated, the search function isn't exactly solid but thanks for your constructive contribution all the same, it's people like you that really make newbies feel welcome.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Daemon, welcome,, dont worry about druscilla shes tired of pointing out logic to people some times she/he dont realize when posters are supporting her views as what happened to me, come to think of it it was just after I joined as well, anyway this place can get to you sometimes so try not take it to heart as a majority of us here even though we might argue are here for the same purposes.

Once again Welcome

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't think it's the same (I haven't seen Moon Rising), but I guess the topic is the same, as José Escamilla looks like one of those persons that are incapable of understanding perspective and that a photo with visible and ultraviolet light looks "unreal" because it is, as we do not see ultraviolet light.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This was not an obvious duplication. The search option, as many will attest, is not the most modern construct on the Internet.

I have never had problems with ATS' search function.

And yes, this has been posted before, several times, as this is from 2009 (I think).

Here are some of those threads.
Moon rising the documentry.
Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed
UFO - Moon Rising Earth Shattering NASA Lies P1-7

Edit: yes, it's from 2009.

edit on 25/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This was not an obvious duplication. The search option, as many will attest, is not the most modern construct on the Internet.

I have never had problems with ATS' search function.

And yes, this has been posted before, several times, as this is from 2009 (I think).

Here are some of those threads.
Moon rising the documentry.
Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed
UFO - Moon Rising Earth Shattering NASA Lies P1-7

Edit: yes, it's from 2009.

edit on 25/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Maybe being a Mod, you have more clearance
because I have put in titles directly from the original source and it comes up with nothing. Unless you use the exact words sometimes, it's useless.

ATS search doesn't present things in chronological order either. That seems the least it can do. Just like my own history on my computer. It shows things in order. Not abstractly. The search option on here, stinks! Sorry. But I love ATS though

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm sorry, but I searched the guys name and I searched the docu's title and they returned no results that matched exactly. I am so tired of forums like this.

Are the forum rules readily available, if so, link me to them and I will learn them like the Bible....
edit on 25/7/12 by DaemonD14 because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't care if it has been posted before, thank you for bringing it to my attention. Fantastic series of videos.

I am also very interested to see the usual suspects haven't appeared to slag you off for posting this. Some amazing images in there. I am really interested in this stuff. I have never been a devout moon landing debunker, but I have had my doubts that we are not told the whole story. So much new evidence that does not fit the usual feed bag we are offered.

Thanks once again.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ah, you've discovered Jose Escamilla.

Please note, this film and the whole series of films produced by Jose Escamilla have been posted, and discussed here on ATS. This is all old stuff.

Anything and everything you find on youtube that is older than a few days that has anything to do with UFOs or aliens, has a high possibility of already being posted here here on ATS.

Why do you persist with peddling the myth if it's been on youtube for more than few days it's been on here? This site is dominated by people whose first language is mainly English, speak pretty good English or at least understand written English enough to get by. In the space of an hour I found, simply by using a few sensible key words, several videos, some quite old that, as far I know, have not been posted on here. That wasn't even using anything other than the English spelling for half a dozen Balkan country's names. I'd strongly suspect if you were use simply the name, in it's native language of any given non English speaking country and the native language term for UFO you'd probably find a whole rake more videos not seen on this site, some dating back years.

The majority of them are liable to be the same old, nothing but a tiny light or hoax however, that's not the question here. I know it's annoying these pesky people will insist on speaking and writing in their own language from what I've read on other parts of this site the CIA is attempting to correct that situation however, until then, it worth remembering there is life outside of the English speaking world, and millions of them have never heard of ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Hahahaha! Nice Avatar!!

top topics

join