It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Methinks These Are Pictures of Two Different People

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I posted these on another thread for consideration.

Same girl, taken in the same photo shoot. If she had thinner nostrils, it would be more pronounced. That was just a quick example I found. Expressions affect people differently, some way more than others. Also weight changes affect it also, he seems to be more of a been pole when he was younger.

edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 03:14:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The pic on the right of the two you posted has some cosmetic changes to it as well...her left cheek spots have been removed ? Also the wrinkle line on her neck should be more pronounced as her head is not tilted back...There is obviously a fair bit of Photo shopping been applied to the right hand pic......if not, I would argue again that they could be twins and not actually the same person.

respects
edit on 3-8-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Actually now looking at the two, it probably wasn't the same photoshoot, differences in acne, and lip chap. My mistake, it is for sure the same girl though.

I think I found the original here, I like that project, and use it all the time for reference in my digital artwork.
edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 04:36:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have read the threads about the Batman shooting on ATS. Obviously, the red hair that the killer is sporting now are making it difficult for a lot of people to recognize this man on the photograph, and makes them doubt (the nostril argument has been debunked, I won't argue about this) it is the same man on the two released pictures. So I made a photoshop montage and put the red hair from the second picture to the first one. Is it the same man ? I say yes, but judge for yourself.

This is the mugshot taken after the shooting :

And this is the montage of the first picture with the red hair from the mugshot :

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Without doing any digital forensics and simply based on eye (sight); I can see the following:

1. The crinkles in the forehead. The eyebrows of the photo (r) are just as high as the (l) and there is no crinkling of the forehead.

2. The eyebrows do not match in thickness and photo (l) has a distinct arch.

3. The nose bridge is thicker in photo (l).

4. The width of the nose.

5. The shape of the nostrils do not match.

6. The jawlines do not match.

7. There are no sagging of the eyes in the photo (r).

8. The corner of the eye, next to the bridge of the nose is different.

9. If you draw a line through the eyes horizontally starting center; you'll the different angle of the area covered between the corner of the eye.

I'm not an expert. This is just from what I see in the photo and I composed this before reading any articles.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking what if these two pictures were not the same person what would be the conspiracy???

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I don't know, maybe something like that : Holmes was working on the perception of reality and time. He found a way to change things in the past, or to manipulate the mind in an awesome way, and he had to disappear in a far far away top secret CIA facility in order to work there with other brilliant minds who have to be kept in secrecy. So the Colorado shooting was put in place in order to make him jailed... So no one will attempt to search for him when he is in fact making a huge top secret machine for the government. And the man who will be jailed will have his name, but will be some lunatic the CIA found in the streets and put there in order to pass as Holmes. This is why Holmes family has not provided an expensive and efficient lawyer to this man : he's not their son, they knew it as soon as his mugshot hit the air, and they are in in the conspiracy. They know their son is safe and achieving something really important, so they let the patsy, the fake Holmes, go in jail without a decent defense in court.

But yeah, that would be crazy !

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknownusername
Without doing any digital forensics and simply based on eye (sight); I can see the following:

1. The crinkles in the forehead. The eyebrows of the photo (r) are just as high as the (l) and there is no crinkling of the forehead.

2. The eyebrows do not match in thickness and photo (l) has a distinct arch.

3. The nose bridge is thicker in photo (l).

4. The width of the nose.

5. The shape of the nostrils do not match.

6. The jawlines do not match.

7. There are no sagging of the eyes in the photo (r).

8. The corner of the eye, next to the bridge of the nose is different.

9. If you draw a line through the eyes horizontally starting center; you'll the different angle of the area covered between the corner of the eye.

I'm not an expert. This is just from what I see in the photo and I composed this before reading any articles.

You should have included the fact that the lips in the "crazy Holmes" are full, whereas the "smiling Holmes" has thin lips. This difference (particularly in his lower lip's size) is not merely because the latter's smile stretches his mouth. His lower lip is much thinner and does not look like what it would do if the "crazy Holmes" were smiling the same way.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Depends how long between the photo's were taken, we all change with Age. Also who's to say he hasn't got a 'fat lip' for what he done. Just throwing it out there.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the Osama videos of him "admitting" to 9/11 right before the 2004 elections. I would love for these trials to be publicly broadcast in their entirety, I would love to see the police dash cam footage, and the footage of security cameras from the theater. However, I am doubting that will happen. Maybe it will be like the underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who was spotted on security camera with an East Indian "handler" who after talking to security staff was allowed to bypass the security checkpoint.

Either way, people should demand transparency during this trial, since the justice system doesn't seem to understand criminal investigation procedures, as was clearly displayed during the Warren Commission, when the mentally incapable investigators bought the "one bullet theory", and thought nothing of the man who did the autopsy BURNING the autopsy papers. They also didn't seem to care about the crude surgical incision on Kennedy's head.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

WOW!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Really hate when I am about to post something and the thread closes. But anyways this was the comment towards the previous Thread that was just closed. Dunno if it helps or is relevant.

It is to much of a coincidence that before his dad can use his fraud detecting algorithm technology to expose and testify against LIBOR, his son "shoots" up a theater, the same movie that, ironically has the same fraud detecting technology in it.
edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Good point; was sad to see the thread closed as well :l

I didn't know about this one; just created anew, as I have a terrible habit of not searching for threads first.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

yea the search engine here is rather painful to use. But I have seen a few connections between the Dark Knight trilogy and series of events that are starting the happen and have started to write a paper about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I posted these on another thread for consideration.

Same girl, taken in the same photo shoot. If she had thinner nostrils, it would be more pronounced. That was just a quick example I found. Expressions affect people differently, some way more than others. Also weight changes affect it also, he seems to be more of a been pole when he was younger.

edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 03:14:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Her "expression" seems to have effected her hairdoo as well. I'm thinking they're twins and not the same person. Where did you find that pic?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by Ook33

WOW!!!!

You can laugh at his comment, but that was the kind of stuff James Holmes was researching. He might have actually stumbled upon something big and you know how the US government is.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Actually? I dunno. Facial expressions are obviously different. But (yeah, I'm weird) I'm actually sitting here watching myself in the mirror making those faces. Your nose / nostrils dont change like that. That's a pretty interesting observation.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk8erchick
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

en.m.wikipedia.org...
My husband has schizophrenia, he gets what they call a "flat" face when he isn't on his medications. It makes him look like a different person. It also looks like he has lost weight, which is very common for a person with mental illness that is going through psychosis.
edit on 26/7/12 by sk8erchick because: Eta

or could be the effects of drugs and mind control which can also change someones appearance. mood, personality all have an effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
you all are seriously wishing this isn't the same person

you're comparing 2 photos where the photo was taken from 2 different distances and no one knows how far apart the pics were taken.

his head in the mugshot is also at a different angle, which is why it looks different and the ear seems to pop out

the only things i can see that are weird are the 2 different eye colors and different shaped eyebrows..

oh and seriously.. the gov really set this up so they could hide him with a double in prison? lol, why go through all the effort when they could just be like hey, we like your research and want you on the team.

edit on 29-8-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
oh and seriously.. the gov really set this up so they could hide him with a double in prison? lol, why go through all the effort when they could just be like hey, we like your research and want you on the team.

edit on 29-8-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

Hmm, just for information, I was kidding when I said this. I thought it was pretty clear, saying at the end of my post, with not one but two smileys, that it would be "crazy".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join