It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by unknownusername
Without doing any digital forensics and simply based on eye (sight); I can see the following:
1. The crinkles in the forehead. The eyebrows of the photo (r) are just as high as the (l) and there is no crinkling of the forehead.
2. The eyebrows do not match in thickness and photo (l) has a distinct arch.
3. The nose bridge is thicker in photo (l).
4. The width of the nose.
5. The shape of the nostrils do not match.
6. The jawlines do not match.
7. There are no sagging of the eyes in the photo (r).
8. The corner of the eye, next to the bridge of the nose is different.
9. If you draw a line through the eyes horizontally starting center; you'll the different angle of the area covered between the corner of the eye.
I'm not an expert. This is just from what I see in the photo and I composed this before reading any articles.
Originally posted by TKDRL
I posted these on another thread for consideration.
Same girl, taken in the same photo shoot. If she had thinner nostrils, it would be more pronounced. That was just a quick example I found. Expressions affect people differently, some way more than others. Also weight changes affect it also, he seems to be more of a been pole when he was younger.
edit on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 03:14:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by sk8erchick
reply to post by glitchinthematrix
My husband has schizophrenia, he gets what they call a "flat" face when he isn't on his medications. It makes him look like a different person. It also looks like he has lost weight, which is very common for a person with mental illness that is going through psychosis.edit on 26/7/12 by sk8erchick because: Eta
Originally posted by christoph
oh and seriously.. the gov really set this up so they could hide him with a double in prison? lol, why go through all the effort when they could just be like hey, we like your research and want you on the team.edit on 29-8-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)