It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Methinks These Are Pictures of Two Different People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

The two noses are so different I would have to conclude that if it is the same person, then there was some plastic surgery done after the older photo was taken.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Did you not read the article that I posted a link to? If you see a person that is ill and then see then stable on medications, they look like a totally different person. The nose isn't different, it is flat. The muscles in his face when he is smiling are taut and showing emotion. In the other picture all of the facial muscle are loose and practically paralyzed, showing no motion at all. I know this to be absolutely true, I have seen it in my husband, I have seen it in friends.
Oh and the brain has nothing to do with your expressions that are on your face from day to day. They just happen by themself. And there is no way the mental can be connected to the physical, never going to happen....(END SARCASM)
edit on 27/7/12 by sk8erchick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ok so I love how we as humans can't possibly wrap our heads around the fact that these are two totally different people. We have to find a way to rationalize in our own minds individually that this has to be the same guy so we make ourselves believe oh it's because he lost weight. Hmmm so if I lose weight my lips get bigger but my nose gets smaller now thats classic. Oh no wait it's because his head's tilted back a little that's why his nose points upward and he's smiling that's what makes his nose bigger try it just go look in a mirror. Um so I did and I can Smile my biggest smile, twist and contort my face in every way possible and took about 25 pictures just for the heck of it and you know what in every single photo my nose still looks like my nose. Nothing is even close between the two at all period bottom line.

The only reason you believe this is the same person is because a first impression is the most memorable one. The Main Stream Media said this is the guy. If tomorrow they say ooops we made a huge mistake these are two different people would you still be arguing they are the same person? I highly doupt that... If the original story was let's say one of these men was the shooter. Would you be the one to stand up and say hey... thats the same guy!!! I highly doupt that aswell. It's kinda like you just went to a restaraunt for dinner and when you got there your table was ready, food was there piping hot so you just sat down and ate it all hook line and sinker.

Don't let the main stream media dictate your reality for you!!!!

And now after all the "unusual" things that have surfaced thru the Media you know witnesses sitting right behind him basically in the theater saw him get up to take his phone call and go to the door to and prop it open to "let himself back in" and not a single witness wants to identify the man who just tried to kill them as having red hair. I would be telling every detail I could remember so why don't they remember his hair? I mean come on it's kinda flashy I think I'd remember the red headed guy. But ok maybe just maybe I forgot... But what about the video of him coming into the theater. I know it exist and so do you where is it??? And know we have this new notebook that was "supposedly" sent by our gunman but the University can't "Confirm or Deny" you see actually they can't say anything, anymore, at all. Because the FBI got a judge to put a gag order on the school due to the fact that our gunman had about 50 packages sent to the school and his home containing ammo, bomb making equipment, etc. So technically now they can say anything they want as far as the school goes and that will be your reality. Now why would the FBI put a "gag order" on the school? I mean it's an easy open and shut case what in the world could the University possibly say that could damage this case in any way? Um maybe the guy in jail didn't attend our University the other did. And I wouldn't be surprised one bit if 10 years from now someone who works there now will probably do just that and it'll then be called a conspiracy....

Sorry thats the end of my rant and just about everything has been attempted to be debunked except for one thing and that the shoulder posture between the two photos. Thats apart of your physical bone structure I guess maybe he's just really tense or just maybe he's just doing it on purpose?????

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ok so I love how we as humans can't possibly wrap our heads around the fact that these are two totally different people. We have to find a way to rationalize in our own minds individually that this has to be the same guy so we make ourselves believe oh it's because he lost weight. Hmmm so if I lose weight my lips get bigger but my nose gets smaller now thats classic. Oh no wait it's because his head's tilted back a little that's why his nose points upward and he's smiling that's what makes his nose bigger try it just go look in a mirror. Um so I did and I can Smile my biggest smile, twist and contort my face in every way possible and took about 25 pictures just for the heck of it and you know what in every single photo my nose still looks like my nose. Nothing is even close between the two at all period bottom line.

This is such a stupid post.

He's smiling in one photo, not smiling in the other. When you smile, your lips actually compress. Try it. Get a mirror and smile and you'll see your lips won't look the same size. I feel silly even having to explain this to you. As for your nose, yeah, that can look different too, because the nostrils tend to flare. Just because you don't see a difference in your own reflection means that's true of everyone else.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sk8erchick

I'm not buying your theory but alot fo others would no doubt

and no doubt what the Jury is going to look like!

SCARCASM

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They are the same people. If you have small lips (like James) and smile widely, they will thin out. If you look at the first picture, his nose is pointy like in the second picture. But because he is smiling, his nose is stretched. His eyes are the same shape and colour. Notice how his eyes point in the opposite directions a tiny bit in both pictures. It's the same jaw shape and brow shape. It's the same man, different expression.

Just try it yourself. I did. Take a picture of yourself smiling widely then take a picture of yourself making the same expression that James is in his mugshot on the right. If you cover your hair, you will look similar but different, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

if you look here, the ears don't match up at all either

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Same person....Look at the width of eye space (wide set) and placing of eyeballs and space between nose bridge and inner eye. Same chin and shape face. The nose is not even an issue since noses change in appearance during expression. Same ears.
Same person.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
the colour of his eyes are different in each picture too

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
its the same person.

your nose shape changes when you smile or smirk or whatever....you can feel it happening if you place your hand over your nose then smile....or just look in the mirror.

edit on July 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

uhhh, not my nose. a smirk is not a smile and will not effect the shape of the nose as much. my nostrils widen a bit when I smirk, not the complete shape of my nose like the pictures try to show and like you try to tell everyone. everyone can simply look in the mirror and smirk. in fact we should all do this and post our pictures on this thread.

then we can see what the odds are of a nose-shift like seen in the OP. the guy in court's nose is skinny and the other guy's nose is fat at in the lower half... noticably wider. i'm just not gonna buy this is because of a slight smirk.

I would like to hear from the mother on this issue of these photos. i don't really care for what any of yall or the media tells me otherwise on this issue.

is this whole scenario crazy? absolutely. are these two pictures that of two different people? can't say for certain, but i'm leaning towards "yes"

now that is the same lower half of the nose on a smirk, and a no smirk.... is it not? of course some noses might magically shrink to half the lower half size when not smirking.... riiiiiiiiight dot dot dot
edit on 27-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I tend to believe it's the same person, but... Nosegate is very interesting.

I have a medium sized nose, neither extremely thin/narrow nor very wide. I can flare my nostrils (some can't), and even a full on flare doesn't make a huge difference in width. It just makes the nostril size itself look much larger. A serious face and a smirk also make practically no change in my nose. A serious face to full on koolaid smile has a small effect, but nothing near the photo of JH.

So, this changing nose theory doesn't work with me. For those that feel it makes a big difference in their own nose, I'd encourage posting some pics of yourself to show us and replicate what we're seeing in JH. You can always crop or blur to protect identity. If anyone is willing, I'm sure it would help put this to rest assuming you can replicate a change similar to the photos in question.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
why are we just using the same photos for comparison?

To me the eyes are different.
The orange haired dude has double creases on his eyelids and his eye bags are also different.
Bottom lip is thicker, nose stays narrow when he smiles. Tip of the nose is more rounded.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

The one that really looks different is that orange hair pic you posted compared to any of the other orange haired pics (court room, mug shot). His nose is super pointy in those other pics, yet rounded as you mentioned in the pic from the AFF profile.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
I searched for this, didn't see it anywhere. Please remove if it is a duplicate.

My, isn't that interesting. It appears that these are two different people. Debunkers welcome.

this guy one of the victims has a similar face shape. Pluck the brows and take the smile down a bit.
graphics.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
its the same person.

your nose shape changes when you smile or smirk or whatever....you can feel it happening if you place your hand over your nose then smile....or just look in the mirror.

edit on July 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

uhhh, not my nose. a smirk is not a smile and will not effect the shape of the nose as much. my nostrils widen a bit when I smirk, not the complete shape of my nose like the pictures try to show and like you try to tell everyone. everyone can simply look in the mirror and smirk. in fact we should all do this and post our pictures on this thread.

then we can see what the odds are of a nose-shift like seen in the OP. the guy in court's nose is skinny and the other guy's nose is fat at in the lower half... noticably wider. i'm just not gonna buy this is because of a slight smirk.

I would like to hear from the mother on this issue of these photos. i don't really care for what any of yall or the media tells me otherwise on this issue.

is this whole scenario crazy? absolutely. are these two pictures that of two different people? can't say for certain, but i'm leaning towards "yes"

now that is the same lower half of the nose on a smirk, and a no smirk.... is it not? of course some noses might magically shrink to half the lower half size when not smirking.... riiiiiiiiight dot dot dot
edit on 27-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

1. You have a fairly bulbous nose. I suspect it wouldn't change much in appearance were you to smile. Again, that's just you, though. I'm not about to post a photo of my own nose, but looking in the mirror as I grin, my nose changes quite a bit.

2. That's not a grin. I don't think it's even a natural smile. He's not just giving a smile, he's giving a pretty big grin.

Someone mentioned comparing more than these two photos, so let's do just that.

It's the same guy, end of story.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by futureproof

It most likely IS the same guy, but you can't just call end of story simply by posting the pics everyone has seen. The people who think it's a different person have already seen those photos... so you didn't exactly prove anything. Nonetheless, It's very likely to be the same guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
OK , OK .......... so how do you explain the completely different jaw line in the "carrot top" pic ?
EDIT : ... and his left eye .... spot the difference
it is BLATANT.......the red hair takes your eye off the details.

edit on 27-7-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was reading the Chicago Suntimes. It had an article about the internet rumor that the pictures of Holmes are two different people.

About 3/4th of the article was spent making fun of "crazy conspiracy theorists". The last part of the article the author was going to disprove these silly rumors. You know what proof he gave? He called the FBI. Their proof:

People can look different in pictures.

I thought they would say they ran it through facial recognition software or had a sketch artist look at the photos.

Nope, hey it's close enough for the FBI.

www.suntimes.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It is the same person. Without a doubt.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Found this picture... the head heights are different, the ear heights, eye brows, eye shape, nose, lips etc...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join